RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 16 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm

there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:51 pm

~ I <3 Yorkie wrote:there

The bottom picture is too long. Take that away and your signautre will be fine/.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:54 pm

ahh but i love the baby Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Well we don't like how long it is. It screws up my phone. Please get rid of it. We have asked you nicely.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:01 pm

can i just shorten it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:02 pm

If you make it a lot shorter then it will be okay.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

idk know how?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Well then it has to be taken off entirely.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:08 pm

awwww
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi there lovliieess:)
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm

STARR!!! Post chur sexehguyy??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 pm

starrr's backk for good(: wrote:Hi there lovliieess:)

Hayy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 pm

anyone wannarp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Tiiiiiiiii reply to me:)
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 pm

starrr's backk for good(: wrote:Tiiiiiiiii reply to me:)

Repost for meeee.

And I'm lazeh ... So let's only rp one person...chu choosseee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:05 am

Starrrrrrr D:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:16 am

Kat<3<3 wrote:My Characters::

Um... Who are you exactly?

Full Name:: Ava Celia Hart
Nicknames:: "Ava, A, Cece, Celia, pretty much whatever you wanna call me, babe."

What are you... On the inside?

Personality:: Ava is the girl version of a jock. She plays every single sport she can and does the best of her ability at it. Her best sport is volleyball, but she is good at volleyball. Before she moved, she was the most popular girl at her school. But everyone hated her because she was mean. That was slightly different in the first year or two of high school, only because she made it that way. Now she is semi-popular, more so catagorized though as a wanna be. This is not the girl she wants to be, though. Can she change it before people begin to hate her again? This is the year to find out.
History:: Her story, told properly, is long. But the main point is, when she moved to Colorado, it was because her sister was killed. How? It's a long story, but things were, and still are, different after that. So her family moved.
Other:: She's been know to have epilepsy (seizures) before.

What about on the outside?

Eyes:: Icy blue, with naturally beautiful, long eyelashes.
Hair:: She dyed her hair black when her sister died, because that was the color of her sister's hair. Her natural color is a beautiful copper-ish bronze color. It goes down to about her rib cage. Naturally her hair is in ringlets but she straightens it daily.
Overall Appearance:: Later. Not now.
Picture:: Goalies RolePlay - Page 16 Girl10
Other:: Her eyes: Goalies RolePlay - Page 16 Blue_e10

...::Who Are You?::...
Name :: "Thayer James Dalton"
Nickname :: "Thayer..."
Real Age :: 47
...::What are you, anyways?::...
Immortality :: Shapeshifter
Personality :: Thayer is kind of the quiet guy most of the time. He tries to be decent and stays out of the way. But when someone he loves or cares about is on the line he is vicious and brutal. Cruelty and ignorance are almost always in the words he speaks, mainly to keep people away from him. Often he is confusing and hard to figure out. One of his many, many flaws. He's also bad about holding grudges and a lot of the time too trusting. Thayer has quite the bad temper, his family always did. This kid is one of those people who often claims to hate himself for things he's done or said, but he also says that hating yourself is wrong and that hating yourself is not what God intended.
Other ::
History :: "Get to know me and maybe I'll tell you."
Theme Song :: Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones
...::You seem nice?::...
Eye color :: Brown
Hair color :: Black
Body Type :: "I don't know!"
Tattoos/Piercings :: None
Over all Appearance :: Thayer is an overall... Big guy. He stands roughly six foot one and is fairly strong. His cocolate brown eyes and pitch black hair seem to mix together well and some say he is attractive. From living in California all of his childhood until he was fifteen, his skin is a beautiful tan color. His perfectly straight hair goes barely past his ears, and no longer. He got the "emo" type bangs, I guess you might say. (Will add more eventually.)
Photo :: Not now.

For Starrrrr. I'm just gonna post my girleh right now then my guy.

Ava

I wandered through the halls, deciding not to go to math class. Today's lesson:: I have no clue. I was there for about two minutes before I decided I was going to play sicky so I could get out of class. My one and only friend told my teach I was barfing my guts out in the bathroom. Riiiiigghhhhttt. Uhm, how about no?

Suckish starter post.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:18 pm

starr. wrote:
Payton

Goalies RolePlay - Page 16 98-1

Payton smiles, looking up at him while he buys their tickets. "Checking other girls out I see?" She says, raising an eyebrow and giggling. "Its ohkayy. Cause im secretly cheating on you with Justin Bieber. Shhh. We dont want Selena to find out." Hehe:) She follows him into the movies, and all through the trailers and movie her hand is still in his<3

Payton watches the movie, crying when Paige goes into a coma and crying even harder when she dosent remember Leo. And then when he walks in on her getting dressed and she's only in her bra and underwear, Payton looks over and sees Jaxie staring:) "You wish you could tap that babyy!" She exclaims, giggling and slapping his arm. But then at the end, when the future of the couple in real life comes onto the screen, she looses it again:) "T-That was the cutest m-movie i have ever seen!" Payton stutters, wiping her eyes and fixing her makeup.

Ryyannn

Goalies RolePlay - Page 16 Tumblr_l6a867Nf841qzcso1o1_500_large

"Oh i see. You think im an embaressment to you! Because im not as sexy as you are. I see how it is!" Ryan says into the phone, and he hears the squeaky front door open so he hangs up the phone. He runs upstairs and slips on jeans, red supras and a black yankees hat. He grabs a black man-tanktop from the drawer too, but decides to put that on downstairs;) After checking his sexy self in the mirror, he opens his bedroom door and leans against the doorframe all sexy like. "Sup Babe." Ryan says in his seductive voice, giving her one of the famous guy nods:)

Repost lovley ti<3
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Spazz wrote:Peeta: I pout and let go. "But I was having fun!" I whine, then step back and lean on the counter. I sigh and say; "Show me your new found skill!"

Scarlette: I walk around the book store, reading the backs of books. I had about 10 books in my arms already, and later I had to choose which to take. I was on my break for my job, and the big boss wanted me to read some books to help costumers and stuff. I had a discount which was good, and I was surrounded by a million books. It was like a dream come true!

Repost Tiger :3
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Lainee: "I'm pretty sure you were .." I laugh. "And I was too. But you were crushing me." I giggle. "Alright. Here we go." I start to ice the cake like he showed me. It wasn't exactly perfect but it wasn't bad either. I then add: Lainee <3's Peeta in script letters. "Tada!" I show him grinning.

Luca: I was in the book store getting books for my little sister for some stupid project she had to do. I looked around but had no idea where it was. I saw scarlette and went over. "Uhm .. excuse me ... Do you know where these books are?" I show her the paper with the book names.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Scarlette: I look at the guy(Luca) and put down the books on the ground. Then I look at the paper. "Oh! The Hunger Games series! Thats so good! I've never read The Civil War but I think I know where it is..." I say with a couple nods. "I'll just show you the way." I say, starting to walk down the alley book thing. Then I turn around to see if he's following.

Peeta: I smile and clap. "Amazing! Just amazing." I say, then here Arissa scoff from behind us, but I ignore it. "Now we eat, since we can't put it on for sale." I say, as I cut it in half. I give her the piece with my name on it, and I eat her with her name on it. "Your name is delicious."
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Jaxen: I grin and chuckle softly. "Hey don't worry. I'm secretly cheating on you with Selena. SHH! Don't tell Justin though. (; he doesn't need to know." I follow her in and when we sit down I do that yawn move. Yoyu know. I pretend to yawn and then but my arm around her. Yeh. :D

I watch her cry nearly laughing my head off. What was it with chicks and these romance movies? To me they're all garbage. COME ON MAN. WHAT DUDE WOULD GIVE A FUDGE ABOUT A WOMAN WHO FORGETS YOU? TAKE THE CHANCE AT BEING A SINGLE MAN AND GO HAVE SOME FUN AT A CLUB. :D i'd so do that. I then grin. "MHMM! I'D SOOOO TAP THAT!" People stare and I wave. "Sorry..." I laugh. I then shake my head. "Yes. Amazing." I roll my eyes.

Jasper: "Well of course I'm sexxier than you hon! What do you expect?" I laugh walking in. I put my phone away and walk upstairs. "Awh ... Where's your new invisble shirt you said you were wearing? And your not naked. DDD: Way to make a girl cry!" I pretend to cry. Once I see him not caring I stop. "Well hello to yo too huh?" I roll my eyes and hug him. I smile. "And again. I'm not your babe. I'm your laddy. Okay? I'm not a chick either. How many times must we go over this?" I giggle and give him a kiss. "So you ready for the picnik?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Lainee: I laugh. "Well thank you. I tried my best." I then frown when I hear her scoff. "What's her problem?" I whisper to Peeta. I then shake my head. "No thanks hon. I can't eat cupcakes. Remember?" I laugh softly. "I bet I do taste good."

Luca: I nod slowly and follow her. "Don't worry. I'm following." I say quietly. "Just keep on going." I add.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Scarlette: I nod and then realize I've left my book pile there. I turn and rush to get it, then go back to him. "Sorry...." I murmur, then lead him to the hall/aisle that has the Hunger Games books in it. I put down my books and pull all three out. "Here they are!"

Peeta: I shrug and nod. "Fine by me, and!" I say, then eat my name side. "I taste good too." I lick my lips, then whisper; "Jealous... She's been trying to be with me since I got the job." Then get more cakes to ice. "Lets ice these for the costumers. Any colors are good." I say, then starts icing a chocolate cupcake with an orange icing.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Luca: I nod as I wait for her. She was a bit odd ... To me. I then nod. "Uh .. thanks for helping me ..." I say and grab the books. "Uhm .. what's your name again? I don't think you told me..."

Lainee: "And I bet you do." I then frown. "She's been trying to get with you? Has she made any moves on you?" I sigh softly. "Just ... Don't give into her. Okay?" I kiss him. "Alright... Let's go..." I start to ice he cakes with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next