RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 3 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:08 pm

~LoneCresselia ~ wrote:Hi tiger and super
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Well, where were they now?
...Oh. That's right...

Daniel stood with his back pressed against the wall of some old barn house. The strong gust of the wind made it almost unbearable to stay still, but the two of them had to keep themselves from making noise if they wanted to hide. Thank goodness there was no snow; they would've been screwed big time if there was snow. Both because of the cold and because of footprints.

As he concluded that it was safe to make a sound, Daniel whispered, "Do you see anyone? There's no one after us no more, right?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:00 pm

hi guys im new
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Daravia
I shrugged. "I dont think so. Lets stay in this barn until everything settles down then we can go to where i hide all my money. Ill take as much as i can and we can steal a boat and escape out of the country. Is there anywhere you always wanted to go? We can go there," i decided. I sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest to keep warm. I laid my head on my knees and looked at Daniel.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 pm

RiseAbove wrote:"Man, I've been here forever," Jake laughed. "Never been anywhere else." He shrugged, then added, "at least I don't think."

"Why randomly accept invitation to go to a late night party?" he questioned, more out of curiosity. More cars began pulling up along the street and in the driveway.

see ya. I'm stuck as to what to write anyways..lol

Mercii
I thought about that for a loooonnnggg time. "Because you seem decent enough and I want to get away from home. Plus... i kinda might want to get to know you." I blushed and smiled. "Are we gonna go in?"

Sorry that's so suckish. D:

For Rise.

KatLoved wrote:Ava
I sat on the ground and a football landed next to me. Great, the stupid jocks were playing today. And now one's going to come looking for this. i stared at it and sighed. Then a voice sounded behind me and I sighed, "I'm fine." I turned around and saw him. I glared, "Great it's you." This was Mike. He was all super popular at my school and once he laughed when his friends were making horrible jokes about me. It wasn't fair. Because I was a girl the school principle wouldn't even let me try out for the team and Mike and all his friends seemed to think that was the funniest thing ever. "What do you want?" It really hurt, the thing people said about me at school. I choked on my words as I thought of the comments he had laughed at.

James
I saw and girl that looked hurt and hurried to her side. "Are you okay?" I glanced down at her foot and sighed. "I'm sorry, people around here are horrible."

Writer's block on James, sorry D:

For Guard. <3

KatLoved wrote:Maddy
I reached across the seat and weaved his fingers with mine. "You're the driver, where do you want to take me since I just moved here?"

For Supa.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 pm

"Aw, seriously? A boat again?" Daniel groaned. He shoved his negative thoughts aside. Better get on some boat than be dead or jailed. "I don't care, really. Where ever we're headed, it's gotta be somewhere that they won't shoot our heads off..." he pointed out.

He stopped to think for a moment. They could not possibly spend months to cross an ocean; they'd wind up dead. Neither one of them could navigate, and that was a fact. And if they did land, the only place that wouldn't recognize them would be some developing country. That would really suck to live somewhere with no running water. That would be back to the island life where they were fighting off wild predators and other people to keep their territory. Daniel didn't want to live that again.

"Man...we're gonna have to run off under some new identity, right?"

---

Guard, can you set up that thread in private rp?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:26 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Jake smiled.

It'll be easy. She seems to think that he's some gentleman already, so that was a good start. He planned to maybe get her drunk and get a one night stand out of her, then never see her again. Or if all else fails, just roofie her and get a one night stand before running off. Something like that. Heck, he didn't care. Yeah, pretty low and dickish, but what else was he suppose to do? There was a good looking, naive girl in a car that didn't belong to him--he could just dump her on the side of the road and take off! She'll call the cops on him! Then he'll be back in prison for an offense much more serious than getting high on a drug that someone gave him.

...blah blah blah...they go in. And it's getting late.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Make what into a private roleplay? I forget stuff.

Sorry i poofed had to help my bro with something
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:58 pm

hi guardain want to role play on role play i made
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Hiii guys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Tiger 8 wrote:Amanda: "Well isn't that nice to know?" I laugh and shake my head. I then shrug. "Well. Sure. I don't know if I'll buy enough things to last me through the week." I smile. "But I guess that'll be best." I put everything away. I leave the one bra Hunter put on in my hand. "I hope you know this is my Moms. She's .. well. Big. xDDDD Somtimes we mix ours up. I don't even know why. Mine are tiny. Well. You know what? This getting a little personal and you do not need to know that." I nod. "Cause again .. the pants. O.o and my dad'll be like: "Hunter better have peeed his pants!'. And i'd be like: Nooo. It's Mom's bra's fault. And then he'd be all weired out." I laugh. "But anyyywaayy. I'm so excited. :D I can't wait. We're going to paris ... City of love and shopping!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:06 pm

hi tiger
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi Tiger

Guard, that rp about the girl who got into the guy school because of better education opportunities.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:20 pm

hi cani roleplay on here with you guys
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Ohhh that one okay ill make it as soon as i get home. Sorry i disappeared again were going to dinner now i had to shower and get ready. Im on until we get there so i might not get to post but ill try to hurry. Also Rise Tiger and Kat try to be on at like 9 or 9:30 when im in the car n driving home. When i get home ill b at a computer for faster replies.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm

ohh can i join you guys
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Sure anyone can join :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:05 pm

really ok i have my charrie you seem very nice :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Mercii

I giggled and got out of the car, smiling. Maybe this would be a fresh start for me. Of course, I hated moving all the time but maybe actually making some friends would help. I better not move away as soon as I make friends or I would die. XP I don't wanna move. The people here are so unbelievably nice, especially Jake.

When we stood side by side I took his hand and held it in mine. It felt a little weird so I blushed. That's me. I blush a ton.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 pm

They had to have been talking for hours or so. There was nothing left of the sun in the sky, which told him that it had to be past eleven at night.

They were standing closer to the back of the partying where there was not so much commotion and loud music. Mercii took his hand and held it in hers. Jake glanced over at her and saw that she was blushing. Mercii, of course, looked away and giggled. Jake squeezed her hand just slightly, dropping a hint to assure her that she wasn't alone on the act.

"How do you like it here?" he questioned, teasing her with a playful smirk. It was something he already asked before. "How do you like me?"

---

Before I go on much further, Kat, what do you want to happen? Jake thinks their thing is a one night stand but Mercii believes he loves her? Jake decides against roofie-ing her and takes her home because he had an out of character moment? What where you thinking?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Uhmm... Probably all of what you just said. Haha. I have no idea. I kinda just make up a story as I go.

Mercii
I shrugged. "The city? Or the party?" I smiled.

Sorry, trying to multi-task makes my posts suckish.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Kat, I can't go off a one liner.

I keep feeling like I keep having to try to push the plot, which at one time or another, will get really difficult. Please make a decision so both you and I know where we're headed. I can't keep coming up with the storyline alone.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 pm

hi kat and rise
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Daravia
I laughed. "Right, shoot our heads off," i repeated with a giggle. Daniel was always the smart one thinking smartly and stuff. That wasnt smart sounding XD "You know maybe we should sneak on a cruise that stops somewhere out of the usa. The last ship sunk but i dont think all ships are as bad as that one. We could be stowaways and run off when they stop," i suggested. "Not that I wouldnt wanna be alone in a boat with you or anything that would be really fun its just i think we would have a begter chance of escaping if we blend in with thousands of other people," i added. I shivered and looked around. "What kind of barn has no hay?" I grumbled unhappy that there wasnt anything to hide in and sleep in. I hadnt done anything but sit in a box for a long long time and all the action was wearing me out already. Especially since i had refused to eat in the jail in hopes that theyd send me to the hospital or somewhere i could escape from. "Thanks for coming back for me. You saved my life you know. They were going to give me that shot that kills people," i said, looking out into the distance imagining what it would be like if i was there on that shot table waiting to be put to death. What would my last thoughts be? My last words? What would happen to my body? All my money i had stashed away? I didnt have a will.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:39 pm

I never did post my post. =__=
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content