RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

4 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Who do you want in the room?..
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Gale???
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Okay, haha I was slightly confused.

Gale: He looked down at her. " You okay?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Ashley
I look at him my head still on the pillow and nod. I then close my eyes and open them
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Its up to you...

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:29 pm

I will only 'cause your one of my really good friends on here. =D

Gale: He sat down in the chair next to her bed. " Ashely has this ever happened before?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks Wolves ':3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 pm

No prob!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Name: Akira May Griffen//Ashton Micheal Griffen
Nickname: kira, keke, kitten, etc.//ash
Siblings: Ash//akira
Personality: Meet me//meet me
Crush: none//none
Bf/ Gf: single//single
Hair: long brown hair//long black hair
Eyes: blueish green//green
Tattoos: none//dragon on my shoulder and sword on my back at my waist
Looks: Picture please
Akira: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 33648164
~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 DorthyLewis-17-12
~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 3590755657a11006437672l
Ash:~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 1210699487_1163_full
~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 Abs
~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 19617978
Eyes: Akira: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 Green_Eyes
Eyes Ash: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 Green_Eye
Ash's Tattoos:
Dragon: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 Tattoo-tiger-dragon-design ( Dude this was so hard to find, and it's like the best I could find sorry for the tiger, but it's still really cool)
Sword: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 Skull__Sword_tattoo1
~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 3 SwordRibs ( Nasty body, amazing Tat lol)
Other: Anything we need to know?

Here ya are Supa.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks! :D amazing pics
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:20 pm

No prob.

Timmy: He walked back into the house and sat down on the couch next to Sofy. " Where did Gale go?"

Sofy: " He took the new girl to the hoslital." She said watching tv.

Timmy: " Oh." He sighed and got up walking into the kitchen.

Lucky: She walked outside and sat on the porch. Lighting a cigarette she stroked Ravens head. " Your such a good girl Raven." '

Raven: She wagged her fluffy black tail and closed her eyes.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Akira was walking around in the yard. She was carrying her pocketknife in her boot, in case of emergency. Her blue/green eyes darted around, cautiously. She didn't trust that no one would pop out and try to kill her.

Ash was sitting on the steps of the house. He saw a girl come out and light a cigarette. She was cute... and probably wielding some sort of weapon at the moment.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Ashley
I look at him and nod.

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Timmy: He grabbed a soda. Then walked out into the woods, he was bored. And Gale wasn't home so that really sucked. He looked around the woods seeing no one he continued to walk.

Lucky: SHe glaced over at the guy that was also sitting on the steps. He's new right? Yeah he is. His names Ashton, or something like that. She stoked Ravens back and looked around again. She hoped Gale would be home soon. Tonight was going to be the gangs night out, going to a movie or something, And now the new girl had to go and mess that up. Oh well, her heath ment more then having fun.

Raven: She nudged Luckys arm.

Lucky: Jumped slightly she had spaced out. She glaced around again and then went back to thinking.

Gale: He looked at her. " When? They need to know."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Ashley
"When I was 15 I had a really thin outline in my stomach. It would normally bleed when I eat something sharp kinda"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Just as she said that the doctor walked in and stood by the bed.

Gale: " Any times before or after that, till now?" He asked as he pushed some hair off her face. All of the kids in the gang were like his own. And he hated to see any of them sick.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Ashley
I look at the women then to Gale. I then say nothing.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Gale: " Ashely, we need to know sweety."

Doctor: " It's for your own good. If we don't find out whats wrong you could die."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Ashley
"I want Skull" I say through my teeth at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Gale: He nods. " Okay. Let me call and get him over here." He walked out of the room and went out side. It was raining really hard, but not at all at the house. He pulled out his cell phone and called Skull.

Doctor: She sat down on the chair that Gale had been in. " Sweety we are just trying to help you." THe doctor was not very old and had lightl blonde hair, and deep blue eyes.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Ashley
"I don't trust people I just meet" I say looking at him.

Skull
I answer. "How is she?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Gale: " She's fine, but she won't talk to me or the doctor. And she's asking for you. Do you think you clould come in here? My cars out in the back." None of the kids had cars when they came so Gale had about 5 around the house incase they needed to use one.

Doctor: She sighs. " Okay." She got up and walked into the hall. Talking to one of the other doctors about Ashely.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Skull
"I'll be there as fast I could." I hang up and go get in one of the cars and drive to the hospital.

Ashley
I look around the room. I sigh and look at my stomach
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Gale: He walked back up to her room which was on the 8th floor. He lightly knocked on the door then walked in. he leaned on the wall next to the door and folded him arms. " He's on his way."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Skull
I get out and run into the hospital. I get in the elevator and go to her floor. I run to her room and walk in.

Ashley
I look at Skull and smile.

Skull
I walk to her and hug her. I then look at Gale.

Ashley
I hug him back.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next