RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Empty ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  shorty11 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

story
you are a werewolf and you dont even remember last night or even know that you are one will your pack remind you or will you never know anything about werewolves only exept that they are fictional.

I will make my skellys in a min.

fourm

name: (full)
nickname: (all)
personalty:
history: (optional)
looks: (human and werewolf)
other:
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?:

Last edited by shorty11 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Empty Re: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:46 pm

name: Taylor Ian Owens
nickname: Taylor is good enough
personalty: I hate the icky romance stuff, the softy shy guys, and people who try and give him advice on how to live his life.I'm not a very loyal guy in relationships, but I haven't found a good girl to be with yet. I'm into anything athletic, cars, works out a lot, and when I feel silly, I play video games. I'm actually pretty funny, and like to impress. As for my temper, I don't like people to push my buttons and it's easy to make me mad. I'm a hot headed, tough guy. I fight, yell, ignore, annoy, everything you can think of. If I can ever let down that front, I might be a nice guy.
history: Haha, like I would tell some random person my innermost secrets.
looks: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Sexy-hat-34
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join The_Blonde_wolf_by_Queen_Butterfly
other: I'll let you know when something comes up
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?: No

Name- Mitchell Raymond Elkins
nickname- Mitchell
age- 16
gender- Male
personality- I'm a nice guy. One of those one's who everyone looks at and says 'that guy.' I'm not known by many people, but I am pretty social. I enjoy flirting jsut as much as the next guy, trust me. I like pianos, and I don't get angry very easily or often. I hate smart chicks who act dumb just to get attention. I'm into chicks like Athena, who fight for what they want and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty.
history- All you need to know is that my mom died when I was a kid and my dad started dating the Owens lady when I was 13. I guess you could say that Taylor and I get along, even though we're complete opposites.
looks- ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Tumblr_lyc8oggEMh1ql56odo1_500
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Alaska_current_events_3388_clip_image001
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?: No

Name- Nicholas Raymond O'Brady
nickname- Nick, or some call me O'Brady
age- 18
gender- Male
personality- I'm not into talking to... lower class people. I'm from a good family, well bred. I am a bit conceited, but what good looking guy isnt? I am very athletic, and competetive. Everything is a competition to me. I'm kinda a liar, and unfaithful in relationships. I hate everything about school except that it's basically a date warehouse. Girls are all over and just for my picking.
history- I'm from O'Brady bloodline, giving me an easy life. Anything I want has been mine. Whatever you want t know about me, don't be afraid to ask. I love talking about myself.
looks- ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Tumblr_m33zxjKOOc1qb9n2vo1_500
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Tumblr_m41vvpQoCj1qb9n2vo1_500
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join 72309_WHITE%20WOLF

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Empty Re: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:12 pm

name: Mikayla Roselynn Anderson
nickname: Kayla, Rose, Lynn
Personalty: sweet, kind, everything a nice girl is but don't get on her bad side she has a BAD TEMPER
history: DON'T ASK
looks:~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Stock-photo-beautiful-blond-girl-outdoors-18052669
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join White-wolf
do you remember if you are a wolf or not?: yes and she is the alpha

name :Eliza Kianna Dawn
nickname: Eliza, Kianna
personality: she wouldn't hurt a fly
hostory: wounderful
looks:~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join >__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1266965627306

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join 1439605418_2769f590a8

do you remember if you are a wolf or not?: no

Last edited by shorty11 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Taylor- Gripping his side with his hand, he stared into his bathroom mirror. Everything about last night was a blur. One quick moment then complete black out. The only thing he had to remind him it was real is the wound on his side. His free hand removed his shirt and he looked at the bleeding cut. _looks like a bite almost. Certainly not human. All I know for certain is it hurts and I don't have pain killers._ He stepped out of his bathroom and walked to his door. _might as well go see if this place ahs a first aid kit._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Mikayla
remembers 2 new comers come into her pack but she dosn't remember who those 2 it was that she had bitten all she remembers one was a young girl and an older boy about her age she thought they may have been related but the blood was different so they couldn't have been.

Eliza
says to her mom "did you see me get out of bed last night?" her mother says no but Eliza swears she remembers that she was out side in the woods running on all fours!!
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Taylor- He walked downstairs and into the kitchen. _I hate moving into new houses. I cant find my way around them until its tiem to move again._ Opening the cabinets he looked for a first aid kit or pain medicine. Unable to find any, he walked outside and took his keys from his pocket. _I guess I have to go buy some then. Definitely gauze too, it need to be bandaged._ He stopped and patted his back pockets. _But I lost my wallet last night. Nice job Taylor._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:16 pm

hello

Last edited by Fluffy-the-Unicorn on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Mikayla
Something fell out of the boy's pocket she remembers as she is walking to school "maybe i could skipp school and go look for it in the woods tommarrow, find out what it was, find his sent, see who he is and see if he remembers me or the pack and if not i'll just give him back his wallet and maybe he will find out shortly?" she thinks to herself

Eliza
she can feel a sharp pain in her thy as she is walking to the jr.high but she dares not look so she waights until she gets to school to look in the bathroom and if its bad she'll call home.
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Spoiler:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Taylor- He sighed and checked his watch. _I suppose I should be getting dressed and heading off to school?_ When he got back inside, his mom yelled at him from the kitchen and he rolled his eyes before taking off up the steps to his room. _Like I need lecturing for being out last night._ He walked into his room and shut the door behind him.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Mikayla
she also remembers Melina & Dexter with her when she bit those newcomers
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Dexter:
he walk around jamming to his iPod when he his sister and smack in the head. look back at her and smile

Melina:
she walk around. when she feel a slap at her head and ye;ps ouch. she screams "NOT FUNNY DEX"walk forward.

name: Jeffery Noah Fisher
nickname: Jess
personalty:Jess is a sweet boy who love to be adventurous
history: well i was adopted...
looks:
Wolf:
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join 000000000000000HappyBirthday1999wol
other:
Human:
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join Tumblr_lpvk62cGup1qipvqr
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?: yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Eliza
as she is in the girls bathroom she cheaks what happened it looks like some sort of bite but what from? then she looks it up on her phone: no mach "thats odd" she says to herself looks up vampire bite: no mach.she looks up everything fictional that comes to her mind exept Werewolf.
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Jess:
he bump into some bigger kids . "i'm sorry" he grumbled to them. . they push him into the girl bathroom. where he fell on the floor. he got up dust him self off when he say a girl in the bathroom and let out a shriek. " i swear i didn't come in here on purpose the bigger kids push me?" he look at her and frowned.

Last edited by Fluffy-the-Unicorn on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Taylor- He dressed into a white v-neck and a pair of loose fit stone wash jeans before walking down teh hall to his step brother's room. When he opened the door, he smiled at the sleeping teenager his mother brought into the family. "Wake up sunshine. School's about to start and your not catching a ride with me looking like garbage. I know last night was rough, but do me a favor and don't tell my mom I took you out."

Mitchell- He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. "Do you remember anything? Cause I sure don't." When he stood, his hands smoothed out his bed hair and he smiled at Taylor. "Don't worry, I won't tell your mom." _Even though I feel like I should, since my dad is overseas and I don't have anyone else to talk to._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Linzwithout007 wrote:Taylor- He dressed into a white v-neck and a pair of loose fit stone wash jeans before walking down teh hall to his step brother's room. When he opened the door, he smiled at the sleeping teenager his mother brought into the family. "Wake up sunshine. School's about to start and your not catching a ride with me looking like garbage. I know last night was rough, but do me a favor and don't tell my mom I took you out."

Mitchell- He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. "Do you remember anything? Cause I sure don't." When he stood, his hands smoothed out his bed hair and he smiled at Taylor. "Don't worry, I won't tell your mom." _Even though I feel like I should, since my dad is overseas and I don't have anyone else to talk to._

Wanna rp Melina and Taylor?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Linz umm so is Michell a werewolf too?
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 pm

and fluffy what do you mean?
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:04 pm

nevermind lets just keep on rp

Eliza
she starts freeking out and starts hypervenalating in the bathroom and uses her enhaler as she is hedding towards her first class she is thinking what kind of bite it would be she thinks of every scary bite she thinks it could be she faints when she colapsed onto the floor everyone croudes around her the princaple calls an ambulance for her.
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:06 pm

umm. ok

but we should make it like Eluza and jess mett .

Jess:
see a girl faints and catches her. he call for help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:14 pm

oh ok i didn't know what you ment

Eliza
the ambulance comes in and takes her from Jess and puts her on a strecher and as the docter puts her on he says to jess "i am gonna take good care of your gf" but he dosen't know that they had just barly met.
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Jesse:
" girlfriend?" he look at him in shock. i don't have a girlfriend!" he walk hospital
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Eliza
as the docters are looking at the bite and serching it up on the computer but no mach
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next