RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Eliza
"hey" she sounds funny beacuse she had to take alot of pain killers for the bite to be numb
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Eliza
"ya i just sound funny beacuse my pain meds"
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Jess:
" well it good now your ok" his eye widen at the nurse.

Nurse:
walk in "you guy make a cute couple you know" she smiles

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:05 pm

eliza
"huh?" she says a little bit of drool came out as she said that
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Jess:
"um your drooling" he wipe it off her mouth and smiles. i stare at the nurse "where not dating"

Nurse:
"you guy such lovely couple"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Eliza
"oh well that was pretty emmbarasing" her face goes red.
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Nurse:
"have nice day yout too love birds"

Jess:
his face turn red. he loook at her weird huh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Eliza
"what are with these people?!"
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Jess:
shrug "um kinda caught you when you fell" he look at her. "maybe that why"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Eliza
"ok thanks"
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Eliza
"but if you hadn't cought me i would have a serious cuncouchion" she smiles
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Jess
he blushed a lil bit "my name is Jess. my real Jeffery but you can call me jess". he look at her and smiles "i know you , your Eliza from homeroom and many of my other classes." he laugh "funny how i pay attention to you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Eliza
"yeah" she says in a weird voise and looks at him in consern
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Jess:
"but no worry" he look at her "wanna walk to my house?" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Eliza
"but i'm still in this hospital crap"

Mikayla
sents tylors wallet and puts it in her pocket
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Eliza
"well get outta here go cheak me out while i get ready to go. oh and close the door"
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Jess:
"ok" he goes and does it. he come back knock on her door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Eliza
"your ok you can come in i'm done i was gonna come find you"
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:45 pm

ok can we waight for linz to come back tomarrow or today to cetch up to us?
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 pm

ehh yeah i guess

Most people continue regardless of the t other person. but we can wait

Jess:
" Its allright. come on let go" i grab her hand" look at her then pull my hand back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:51 pm

ok thanks

Eliza
looks at you weird
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next