RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

2 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  Empty Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 am

Many moons ago, an ancient wolf pack roamed the land of what is now Russia. Many myths were told, and many were believed. But the one that was feared the most was the myth of the Sight. It was told any wolf that possessed the power of the sight could see out of anythings eyes, could see their or any other wolf's future, or control any animals mind and actions. There was one wolf that was feared the most more than Tor, Fenris, or the Wolfbane themselves. That wolf was Morgra. It was told that she possessed all three and that a raven followed her and kept watch for anything Morgra would find useful. But generations passed and the myths faded into old stories for the pups. No other wolf has possessed the power of the Sight since then......until now. There will be three wolves that will now possess one of the powers, but never the same one. Then there will be one pup that will be born, and it will be the only survivor of the litter, and will be the one that possesses all three powers of the Sight. Whether or not they use it to save or destroy their pack is up to them, but the pack will betray any one of those wolves if they find out. But what they didn't know is that there is descendant from Morgra who also controlled the Sight. He can open up the final power if he gets strong enough. You can help him, or defeat him. To tell anyone is their choice, but be sure of this: Telling one wolf might lead to help, or lead to the biggest catastrophe since Morgra.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules!!!!

1) Only one of your wolves can possess the Sight if you want them to. The first three people who wants the Sight can have it. First come, First serve.
2) No killing one another without permission from the owners of the wolves.
3) No fighting in OOC
4) I can kick you out of this roleplay.
5)No other godmodding except the Sight
Im sure everyone hopefully knows what the regular rules are: No force-mating, being your own mate, (etc.)

Wolf Talk

Alpha

Ears forward + Bite muzzle + Growling = I am your Alpha!
Stiff Legged + Ears pulled back upward + Tall + Tail high = Do you dare disrespect me?
Ears forward + Bares teeth + Tail straight out = Respect your Alpha!
Snaps air + Bite side + Head below shoulders = Get out of here!
Stands over submissive wolf + Snarling + Tail high = I’ll put you in your place, do you want to be an omega?
Pushing on shoulders with paws + Growling + Snapping = Submit now!
Bares teeth + Glares at = Im not in the mood right now, Leave me alone!

Submissive

Ears pulled back + Whining + Tail low = Im sorry! Please forgive me!
Ears pulled back + Whimpering + Tail tucked + Looking away or on ground = I mean no harm
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Whining = Fear
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Lick Alpha’s chin = You are my Alpha
Ears flat against head + Roll on back exposing neck/belly + Tail tucked = I give up! You are my alpha or Im sorry!
Bows head = Respect

Threats

Lowers head + Snarls = I’m warning you! / Last chance!
Snarls / Bares teeth = Get away!
Snarls + Bristles + Bares teeth = Back off!
Lunges = I will attack!
Backs away + Growls = I’ll get you later
Ears back + Tail tucked + growling low = Scared or get away!
Snaps at air = This is your neck/leg!

Social

Lick constantly = Grooming
Lick chin = Hey
Lick cheek / Nuzzle = Comfort or Its ok
Touch noses / nuzzle = Hello
Play bow + Yipping = Lets play!
Tackle/Glomp = Dog pile! or Play fight!
Tackle + nip anywhere on body = Lets play fight!
Paws face = Your silly
Play bow + bounds away = Can’t catch me!
Nip on nose = I win!
Roll on back = I give up!
Flick ears = Unsure
Marks territory/area = This is mine now

Love

.♥. Licks chin = I like you .ღ.
.♥. Licks cheek= You’re cute .ღ.
.♥. Licks ear + forehead = Will you be my mate? .ღ.
.♥. Licks nose = u are mine love .ღ.
.♥. Licks neck = We belong together .ღ.
.♥. Licks back = Stay with me .ღ.
.♥. Licks tail = Im ready to mate .ღ.
.♥. Licks paw = Im sorry/Dont go .ღ.
.♥. Lick constantly = Grooming /I love you so much .ღ.
.♥. Rubs tail under chin = Flirty .ღ.
.♥. Rubs body against = You are mine now .ღ.
.♥. Lick forehead + face = I need you forever .ღ.
.♥. Nip neck + lick shoulder = I need you now .ღ.
.♥. Lick on the belly = Im ready for pups or I want pups .ღ.
.♥. Nuzzle = Comfort .ღ.
.♥. Twine tails = Be mine .ღ.
.♥. Lays head on back = Dont forget that you are mine .ღ.
.♥. Look into each others’ eyes = I think I’m falling for you .ღ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Kiari
Alpha pups:

Beta Male:
Beta Female: Fallen
Beta pups:

Lead Fighter: Dustin

Fighters:
Jynx
Jace
Cooper
Izzy

Lead Hunter: Noah

Hunters:
Sora

Healer: Rose
Apprentices:

Fallen
Moon

Omegas (Hunt and Fight) (Rarely have mates but may) :
Jem

Deltas (Hunt and Fight) (Rarely have mates but may) :
Rylee

PupSitter: Paisley

Helpers:
Rylee

PUPS:

Jesslyn
Isaac

Wolves with the Sight:

Perilkera--- Can control anything's mind and/or actions.
Paisley---- Can see the future of anything.
Rylee-----can see through anything's eyes.

Wolves that have passed:
Jessie

Skelly:

Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Looks (Detailed description if not picture):

My Charries!!!!!

Name: Kiari
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolves/Megg_Meggie/Wolves/anime-wolf-wolves-10983902-598-458.jpg?o=324

Name: Dustin
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolves/noracullen15/animated%20wolves/Tioga.jpg?o=319

Name: Sora
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolves/ScarlettSullivan1/anime%20wolves/darkbrownwolf-1.jpg?o=250

Name: Rose
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Looks:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolves/night_skye/Wolves/a3150f20836880b0.jpg?o=377

Last edited by Wolfspirit26 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 13 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Name:: Moonlit Pool.
Personality:: He is a silent, observant kind of wolf. He is extremely reserved and if you bug him enough he can snap at you. He has a quick temper but is mostly patient. He seems to think before speaking, but will easily blurt something out. He acts well under pressure, and when he listens to you, the reason he is so silent is because he wants to catch every word. Moon really isn’t social but can open up within time and show his nice side. Sometimes you can't help but care about what he says because he's so judgmental.
Crush:: "Crushes are for mere pups, I'm well over even thirty moons." None.
Mate:: None
Pups:: "If I don't have a mate, why would I have pups??"
Looks:: He has a dark, dark brown pelt with a splash of light brown near his muzzle and on his chest. His eyes match the color of his fur and are usually emotionless, and just a deep pool of brown, with no bottom. You have to search well to see real, wolf eyes. But at times, can be read easily and you’ll know what he’s feeling. He’s a large brute, with a good amount of muscle beneath his dark pelt. He has a large, soft tail and still slightly large paws.

Name:: Perilkera. (Pear-ril-care-uh)
Personality:: Perilkera prefers to be called 'Peril'. Though she does not know the human tongue at all, like any other of her kind, she recalls once hearing one of those soft-skinned creatures screaming the name as she crept closer to 'it'. Since then, she has associated it with something bad. And Peril is pretty bad herself. She loves lying, conspiracies. She seems to be fascinated with the art of betrayal. Peril can be nice, and good, and she is at times. Still most of the time, it's fun to steal prey from another, or lead a male away from his mate and leave him. She knows the consquence, and has been caught once or twice. She will go back to being a good girl, but can never not do something 'bad' again. The temptation is too strong.
Crush::
Mate:: "None at the moment."
Pups:: "I'm more responsible."
Looks::
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_W90V87w3sr8/TRQlDgQuixI/AAAAAAAAAg8/GEkIMkW4NRc/s1600/arctic+wolf.jpg
Still working on it. Would you mind if I made an Arctic Wolf? And if so, or not, can she have the Sight of controlling an animals mind or actions

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Sure. It can be any type of wolf. And sure! She can have the Sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Ok!

Kiari: Newcomers..... She thought. She walked up to the strangers. The Brute looked like he'd be a great Beta......but she didn't listen to her first impressions. She made that mistake before. "Well, newcomers, we'll have to see what you can do before I give you a rank in my pack."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 pm

If I join, can I use my own form?
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Sure! Just specify if one of them will have the Sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Fullname:: Avalon of The Muddy Springs (c)
Nickname:: Avalon
Secret Mate:: None
Crush:: None
Secret Crush:: None
Rank Wanted:: Fighter
Family:: All dead
Personality:: Avalon is a kind wolf. He respects everyone as long as they respect him. He enjoys walks, and can fight when he needs to. When he finds the right girl, he will fight until his death for her. Avalon is very focused, but not always patient.
Looks in descrition:: He is a big Male, tall for a wolf. He has a dark grey with a light brown on his face, and his fur is blended in with a black color.
Looks in picture::

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  24azy44

Fullname:: Paisley of the Dancing Plains (c)
Nickname:: Paisley
Secret Mate:: None
Crush:: None
Secret Crush:: None
Rank Wanted:: Pupsitter
Family::
Personality:: Paisley is a softhearted girl. She is kind and energetic with a stiff side. She doesen't always open up to strangers. She needs to get used to you to gain trust. She is loyal once you get to know her.
Looks in descrition:: She is a snow white wolf with a coal black nose.
Looks in picture::
Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  T6c6c6

Paisley has the Sight. :3
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 pm

ok Awney. Which type of Sight? There are two types left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 pm

((Wolfspirit!!! XD))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 pm

FALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....................................................................................hi...................................................................................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Heyyyyy hold on let me get my wolves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Name: Fallen
Personality (optional): meet meh
Crush: Not quite
Mate: Nope
Pups: Nope
Looks (Detailed description if not picture): https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t43-my-characters-pictures

((This link goes for them all))

Name: Jynx
Personality (optional): Meet me
Crush: Nope

Name: Jace
Personality (optional): Meet meh

Name: Jem
Personality (optional): Meet meh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Kiari: So newcomers........let me what you got so I can rank you with what I think you earn. *Calls Dustin and Sora over.* Dont hurt each other, but fight like you would an intruder. Jynx and Jem, your first. I want to fight Jace. But after you two.

Dustin: *Growls at them, and wonders which wolf he'll fight.*

Sora: *Prepares for the first attack like he was always taught. He might not be a fighter, but he'll fight when he has to. Even if it isn't real.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Jynx: She stands there patiently.

Jem: He rolls his shoulders..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Dustin: *Remembers exactly who these so-called "newcomers" were. They were the ones who drove his old pack out, and now they were kicked out of theirs. How convenient for them to find our new one. Without waiting for Jynx to prepare, he leaps at her, forgetting he wasnt suppose to try and hurt her. She was the one who killed his best friend.*

Sora: Dustin! No! *he prepares to drag Dustin away, but stops at his Alpha's voice.*

Kiari: Sora, leave it be. I know. *She shot a glance at Sora, knowing he understood too.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Jynx: She let out a surprised yelp that quickly turned into a growl. She bit Dustin's ear and kicked him off of her. She got to her feet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Dustin: *Stumbles back, clearly amazed, but isnt fazed. He glares at her, hoping she remembers who he is, and why he already doesnt like her. He backs up, waiting a moment, and then runs past her, back to the front, and bites her in her paw.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Jynx: She turns and kicks him with her hind paws. She remembered him. And that battle the same night. She growled. "Your pack killed my friends too!" She swiped her claws across his nose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Dustin: Did you watch your friend be killed and die before your eyes though?! I just remember you going after Jessie the whole time before Kiari ordered retreat! *He stopped, realizing he was shaking. He still couldn't stop reliving the day in his dreams. Everywhere he looked he saw Jynx and Jessie.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Jynx: She snarled. He had no idea. "Just be glad it wasn't you!."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Dustin: You really think thats going to scare me? Then your in for the surprise of your life. * He starts to get into the position that has let him kill anything. Just before he leaps.....*

Kiari: Stop, Dustin, enough. I know what your doing, and I'll kill you myself personally if you try it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Jynx: "If it doesn't, you must be more idiotic than I thought!!!" She turned and went into the woods, running non-stop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Dustin: *Snarls at Kiari.* Why did you do that? *he whispered* She deserves it.

Kiari: I dont care. Now I want YOU to go get her and bring her back. Do whatever you have to but DO NOT fight. *She looks back at Sora who had a horrified look and Jem, whose expression was hard to read. He looked eerily calm.* Ok. Now you two.

Sora: *Hopes Jem wont be like Dustin OR Jynx.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Rose: *whispers to herself* And this is what the prophecy said would happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Jynx: She reached the border of the territory and stopped, panting.

Jem: He stood up and looked at Sora with a slight smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next