RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

2 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Jace and Fallen: They nodded.

Jynx: "Yea I know...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Dustin: You'll be a fighter. *he didnt add "To my great annoyance"*

Kiari: *Smiles* OK. We're done here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Jynx: She didnt say anything. Soon they reached the camp.

Jace: He wanted to talk to Kiari but didnt know what to talk about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Dustin: Here. I brought her back.

Kiari: Thanks. Jynx, your a fighter. I like how when you arent prepared you still put up a fight.

Sora: *Walks towards the camp entrance.* Does anyone want to go hunting?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Jynx: She dipped her head. "Thank you...."

Fallen: She walked to Sora. "I will"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Sora: Ok. Come on. A herd of moose have been here for a while. Maybe we can get one of them.

Kiari: No problem. I speak the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Fallen: She nodded. "Okay.... I'm Fallen by the way"

Jynx: Sh smiled a little
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Sora: Sora. Nice to meet you, Beta.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Fallen: She shook her head. "Just call me Fallen please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Sora: Will do. So, why did your old pack attack us?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Fallen: Her ears flattened and she looked away. "False accusations...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Sora: Oh..........

Rose: hm..................*she walks out into the clearing.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Fallen: "Yeaaa........."

Jynx: She dipped her head at Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Rose: Hello. I see you and Dustin didnt start out on the right track.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Jynx: She sighed and shook her head. "Is it that obvious?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Rose: Of course. *A voice whispered to her, and she dismissed it. It was Jessie again, telling her more of what was to come.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Jynx: She sighed. "I actually dont hate him...... I just wonder when he will forgive me, if he ever does."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Rose: It'll take time, because the wolf you killed was the Alpha and it was his sisters mate. Dont worry, everything can be forgiven, but not forgotten.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Jynx: She closed her eyes. "I know that more than you can imagine." She could still feel the wolf's flesh tear under her claws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Rose: But you did it because of your Alpha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Jynx: She nodded. "I know"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Rose: Heres an idea, go talk to him. About anything. He doesn't fight unless necessary.

Dustin: *walked around camp*

Sora: So whats the best thing you can catch?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Jynx: "Talk to him?? I'm not good at talking....." She looked at Dustin.

Fallen: "Anything I put my mind too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Sora: Good. Then lets get something big.

Rose: Just talk about different things. Old packs, siblings, whatever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

g2g bye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next