RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

2 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 17 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Izzy- She didnt really have a weakness when it came to fighting, although hunting was her worst night mare. I guess you could say her weakness was not being able to scent an oppent coming unless she was really trying to. She studied Kiari seeing as she wouldnt make the first move and she circled her, darting towards her tail and snapping at it as she ran by, pulling her back feet out from under her and turning around to push her off balance and off her front feet aswell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 17 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Kiari: She quickly got up and as Isabelle was running back she grabbed her paw in her teeth, pulling her down to the ground. She held izzy's paws down and growled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Dustin: He climbed down and looked up. "Come on then."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Izzy- She batted at her with her two front paws and gritted her teeth wiggling around and eventually breaking free of her grip, she turned and leap over Kiari, spinning round and pouncing on her bck holding all four of her paws down in a position where she couldnt do anything with them. This took her a year to perfect and was now one of her moves that few and far between wolfs could do or could get out of.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Jynx: She took a deep breath, and jumped down. She ws glad to be back on the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Dustin: The water was sparkling blue and clear. He jumped in; it was kinda cool. Just perfect for Summer.

Kiari: she spun her head around and bit Izzy's neck, just enough to let her go. "Impressive move."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Isabella- "Thanks, i have a few more where that comes from." She stoo alert ready to move but wondering if they were done with the assesment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Kiari: "Prove it." She started to sidestep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Jynx: She smiled and watched him. She laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Dustin: "Whats so funny?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Jynx: She shook her head. "Nothing.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:09 pm

They dont have any parents and they're alone in the woods.

Name: Jesslyn | Isaac
Personality: She is sharp tougned and expresive. She is one of the most outgoing pups there ever was and she loves to play fight. | Hes laid back and shy. Most of the time hes quite because Jesslyn wont give him the chance to speak.
Crush: Gross!
Mate: Dont start with me!
Pups: Uh, i am one!
Looks: Jesslyn's the one with her tounge hangin out.
Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 17 Wolfpups3[
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:10 pm

AW!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:12 pm

(They're so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So who should find them?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Dustin: "I do." He got out and pushed her in. "That is!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Isabella- She followed her with her eyes but didnt move, she was planing something out.

(Haha, i love how her tougnes hanging out! X) But no one just yet, let em find this place first and then i dont care who does.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Jynx: She gasped. "Hey!!!" She laughed and swam around. "Your so mean!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Isaac- They were on the edge of the territory, near no one when he sat down. "Cant we take a break? We've been walking for the past few hours."

Jesslyn- "No, i can smell wolfs! We have to keep going." When he didnt move she bit his tail and started dragging him by it.

Isaac- "Okay, okay! Let me go!" He started walking with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 pm

(I WUV PUPPIES!)

Dustin: "What are you going to do about it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Kiari: (Im out of this!) "come on." She ran around Isabelle, knocking her front paws out, then using her front paws to hold her to the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm

g2g
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Your out of what?! and whats Rylee suposed to do? :P

Izzy- She brought her back legs up pushing Kiari off of her and flipping backwards standing up straight. She pounced on top of Kiari pinning her down with all her weight and holding her paws on her so she couldnt move.

Can they stop fighting soon? Lol, im running out of moves!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Kiari: "Good. thats enough." She got up and looked at Isabelle. "you were a fighter before weren't you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Isabella- She nodded. "The lead, thats why I know all these extra moves, and I taught the pups fighting so i learned a bunch threw them aswell."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Jesslyn- They came up on a camp, she peeked in and then ran back to where her brother was hiding. "I found it! I did it! I told you they were here!" She shrieked, so proud of herself.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next