RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

2 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 16 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Dustin: "Behind a waterfall. The cave behind a waterfall. You'll be able to see everything after we move out." There was a path that was distinct, like it had been walked recently. He took it, Jynx next to him. They came out from behind the water. "What about now?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 16 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Jynx: Something jogged her memory a little, but she still couldn't think of it. "No... Just tell me please!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:17 pm

(didnt i just tell her??? theyre behind a waterfall!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:18 pm

((Oh ....... I was thinking that she should remember it somehow.))

Jynx: She smiled. "Its beautiful!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Dustin: "Yeah..........It is." He started towards the trees. "Remember when you first came how I hid in the trees?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Jynx: She nodded, looking at him. "Yes, I do. Why?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Dustin: "No one else knows how to climb. Would you like to learn?" He climbed the tree he was at within a few seconds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Jynx: She looked up. "Um...... I think I would rather keep my paws on the ground....."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Dustin: "Aw come on." He looked like he was going to fall climbing down. It was harder to do this with a bad leg. "Its easy!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Jynx: She narrowed her eyes, then scrambled up the tree beside him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Dustin: "Nice." He went out a limb. It was sturdy enough to hold him, but just barely. If he made one wrong move, it would snap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Jynx: "Dustin...." She said, a nervous tone in her voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Dustin: He turned. "If your worried I'm going to fall, I wont." He walked back to where she was and licks her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Jynx: "So? I still worry!" She looked into his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Rylee- "Well thats good." She didnt know what to say.

Cooper- He didnt loosen up at all but looke at Kiari with a wondering gaze as if to say, Do i need to get off him or is he kidding?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Dustin: He smiled. "It's okay." He looked back into her eyes. He turned and went back out, jumping to the next tree.

Kiari: She looked back at him, her gaze unreadable. She wasn't going to help any of them during this.

Sora: He took the advantage of him looking at Kiari to kick him off and pin him to the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Cooper- He went limp but gazed up at Sora,waiting to see how he positioned himself but he was on edge, ready to defend him self if he needed to. He wait for a moment longer and then pushed up with all his force throwing Sora off, they were now both on there feet again, he snarled, he wait because he wasnt making the first move now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Sora: He bared his teeth and snarled. He was no fighter, thats for sure. He ran past Cooper, like he was surrendering, then tripped his feet out from under him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:17 pm

(Who was no fighter? Cooper or Sora?)

Cooper- He hit the ground and rolled on his feet moving behind him and pouncing on his back. He wasnt using all his fighting techniques, he didnt want to really hurt Sora so he was using the simplest ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Fallen: She looked around.

Jynx: She sighed, and followed him from tree to tree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm

(Sora)

Sora: He rolled, knocking Cooper off, and got up. He looked at Kiari and nodded.

Kiari: "Cooper, you'll be a fighter. Good techniques you used." She looked at Isabelle. "Would you rather me fight you, or another?"

Dustin: He finally stopped. "See, nothing to worry about."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Jynx: She was hanging onto the branch for dear life. "Hm....."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Cooper- He nodded his thanks and nodded to Sora aswell.

Rylee- She sighed wondering what it was she was supposed to do..

Noah- He pricked his ear, he waited to see Izzy's work.

Izzy- "You." She was glad it was her turn, she took a step out so she wsnt as close to the other wolfs and wait for Kiari to stand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Dustin: "Just relax. if you worry about falling, you will."

Kiari: she stood and took her place. She watched Isabelle carefully. She did this with all opponents, finding their weakness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Jynx: She just rolled her eyes. "I wanna get down..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next