RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

2 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Sora: *Knowing Jem wont attack first, he faked a leap, and landed right in front of Jem, biting his neck, not hard enough to do damage*

Dustin: *Walked away from the rest of the pack. He knew why Kiari did this, or so he thought.* Fine, I'll go find the wolf that hates me. And I hate her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Jynx: To get some of her anger out, she started digging. She just kept digging and digging and digging. Soon her paws were bleeding and she looked at the hole. It was about 5 ft deep.

Jem: He ducked and shot forward, knocking Sora off his feet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Sora: *Thinks to himself, That looks like one of the moves i use for hunting.......* He pulls back, trying some of the hunting moves he does when he takes down bigger prey, or in this case, wolf.*

Dustin: *He walks to where to Jynx was looking at something. He just easily crept up behind her, but not close, and was completely silent, knowing she wouldnt hear.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:49 pm

JYnx: She sighed and bent down to lick the blood off her paws.

Jem: He avoided them all., returning them with more hunting/fighting moves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Kiari: *After this went on for a while, she spoke.* Ok. I've decided. Jem, you'll be a hunter, and Lead Hunter at that. You'll be working with Sora. Ok, Fallen, I want you to fight me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Fallen: She was surprised that she would fight her alpha. But before the alpha could get ready, Fallen leaped, knocking Kiari to the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Kiari: *Good, she knows to attack before they get ready. She thinks. She kicks Fallen square in the stomach, and pins her down. She takes her paw and tilts Fallen's head up, and holds it there.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Fallen: She knew she couldn't get out of that grip easily, so she let her whole body go limp, so Kiari's paw slipped, then Fallen came up at snapped at the alpha's neck, driving Kiari backwards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Kiari: *"Good........." She leaps to her paws, and waits for Fallen's next move.*

Dustin: *He watches in silence, and then decides to try and play a trick. He quickly padded behind a tree, and steadily climbed. This tree had many crooks in it, what not many wolves know. When he was a pup, he learned to climb in order to stay out of trouble and get punished. When he was shielded by branches and leaves, he spoke, but changed his voice.* And why are your paws bleeding?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Fallen: She didn't move, just keeping her eyes on Kiari. She kept shifting her weight so she wouldn't be caught off guard.

Jynx: She looked up a little, then shook her head and said sarcasticly. "I killed someone. Just so someone could hate me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Dustin: If it was anyone of importance Im sure that wolf would be upset. Did you bury them in that hole? *He said just as sarcastically back. But he was serious about his first sentence.*

Kiari: *She didnt move either, seeing if Fallen had what it took. But she noticed something, Fallen kept shifting her weight. She thought for a moment, then right as Fallen shifted most her weight onto the other side, she leaped and bowled her over, then bounced back quickly.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Jynx: "Yes they would be upset, but they should know that they have also killed someones best friend, or someones brother. He should know tht his pain is not only his... and no. I ate him." She chuckled harshly. "No i didnt kill anyone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Dustin: *There was another tree branch next to him, so he leaped from his to the next and concealed himself again.* So I guess your just bleeding from digging. Smart move. *She was looking down at this moment, so he jumped from the tree to the ground, landing in front of her next to the hole.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Jynx: She nodded. "I have heard that before." She lifted her head and looked at him with piercing green eyes. "Why are you hear?"

Fallen: She rolled, not hitting the ground with dead weight, and she was also quickly on her feet. She lashed out as she turned, hitting Kiari in the nose, but not hard enough to hurt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Kiari: *Growled and had decided what rank she wanted Fallen at.* Ok.....Good. I have a rank, but I want to fight Jace before I make that decision final. *She looked at Jace, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. Jace was one of the wolves she fought at the battle.*

Dustin: Kiari sent me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Jace: He stood, his expression unreadable.

Jynx: "I thought so. Cause you wouldnt have come by yourself unless you wanted to kill me right?" She stood, and shook dirt off her coat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Dustin: That is still be considered in my head. But I can't......she told me she would kill me herself if I even hurt you. Im just supposed to bring you back. *he started walking away* Are you coming or not?

Kiari: *Bares her teeth.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Jynx: Sh decided to make him mad. "I will but not on your time..." She darted to the side, disappearing into the undergowth.

Jace: He growled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Dustin: *Yells after her* Its not my time! Its Kiari thats waiting on you! I could care less!
*He growled, and kept padding towards camp.*

Kiari: Come on.....show me what you got. *she sidestepped at every move. She knew what he was capable of.*

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Jynx: She stays beside him, on the other side of the bushes the whole time.

Jace: He took a step towards her, his teeth bared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Kiari: *She took as step too. She glanced to the left, and ran right. As she was doing so, she tripped him.*

Dustin: Soo......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Jynx: She jumped over a fallen limb. "Hm....."

Jace: He avoided the trip, and jumped behind her, hitting her haunches and knocking her to the side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Kiari: * suppressed the yelp she wanted to let out. She couldnt show that. She turned her head, bit his paw, and pulled him to the ground. She put her front paws on his forelegs and pressed down hard enough that he would have trouble moving them*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Jace: He snapped his head forward, hitting her in the chest. Then he rolled the opposite way, so Kiari fell to the side, and he jumped up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Kiari: Nice moves. You'll be a fighter. And Fallen, I've chosen you as Beta.

Dustin: You know, Kiari never gave you your rank.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum