RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 4 Empty Re: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:53 am

Taylor- He nodded. "Alright, I'll pick up some food for the both of us, just in case you get hungry later." He grasped her hand and walked towards the market. When he finally stopped he was in front of a fruit cart. "Pick anything, I'm not too picky." _Friends? Like I want to be friends. Just look at her, man, if that's friend material, I need more friends._ His eyes looked around and he spotted something he wanted. He let go of her hand momentarily and grabbed it. After he paid, he took her hand again and pulled it closer to him so he could see her wrist. "Here, I thought you might like this." He fastened a bracelet on her wrist that was made from little blue stones.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 4 Empty Re: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 am

Linzwithout007 wrote:Taylor- He nodded. "Alright, I'll pick up some food for the both of us, just in case you get hungry later." He grasped her hand and walked towards the market. When he finally stopped he was in front of a fruit cart. "Pick anything, I'm not too picky." _Friends? Like I want to be friends. Just look at her, man, if that's friend material, I need more friends._ His eyes looked around and he spotted something he wanted. He let go of her hand momentarily and grabbed it. After he paid, he took her hand again and pulled it closer to him so he could see her wrist. "Here, I thought you might like this." He fastened a bracelet on her wrist that was made from little blue stones.

]
Mel:
".

I grasp his hand tight .so tight that my hand became sweaty. "Shiz" I thought. I pulled handand dried it fast with my shirt then grasp his hand again and let out a simple smile I turn to look around the market, there was some interesting thing that never say before in my life. We stop at the fruit stand and I smirk at the fruits and look at him. “Really ok” I scanned through the fruit to see some mango “oh Mango” I smiled. ’can get some mango” then my eye widen “coconut!” I grab a coconut then look at lady “can I get a coconut". I turned to Taylor “Taylor can I get some coconut too?” I cocked my head at him. I waited for him to answers me. then all of a sudden it slip out of my big mouth “so Taylor you want to be more than friend” I cover my mouth “excuse me “ I ran to the bathroom and went in lock myself in a stall. ”what were you thinking” I thought” you sounded sowierd. now he probably hates you and think you weird.” I screamed loud as I can in the bathroom. Then I sat there in silence wondering what was going to be his next move. Will it be good, or will it be bad.” I sat their thinking till I heard knock on bathroom there “go away” I yelled. I waited for that person to leave for this to be over and go home forget about it till next day I saw him. “What Am I going to do?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:21 am

Taylor- He stood shocked beside the fruit stand and took a deep breath. _Well, that was random, and realy cute._ He looked at the fruit lady and smiled. "Go ahead and get me two mangos and two coconuts. I'll be back in a moment." He walked towards the bathroom and walked inside. He looked around for her and saw only one stall was shut. "Maybe you should come out of there and let me answer your question?" He crossed his arms over his chest. _Perfect, just perfect. She ran away from me. Like I'm already not fond of rejection."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:33 am

]
Mel:
".

I clawed the bathroom door realize it was him. “You screwed up again girl” I felt enrage like I wanted to take out my angry on something for someone. My fang started to show and my body got a little hairier “shiz”. I look through in between the stall. “Um yeah I will be there soon. Just go wait for me by the fruit stand, I promise I’ll be there” I sat there and waited till he left. I started to sweat out or nervous. Since I was in one of those big stall, I decided to rinse off saw my face and screamed. It was like a wolf. I stop tried to calm down. When I did relax, I went back to normal. I shook a little bit. Then I got out of the stall and went up to him an started to make out with him. For some reason I couldn’t pull away I continued, then I pull back “so what’s your answers. I look at and smiled. Then stop thought this “was I in love?”

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 am

Taylor- He stood surprised in front of her and took in a deep breath. "I was going to say yes, but now I think I'm gonna say definitely." His hand grabbed hers and he smirked. "Your going to love where we're going." He grabbed the bag of fruit and walked towards their destination. When they got to the hill, he set the bag of fruit down and smirked. His hands pulled off his shirt and he adjusted his jeans. He walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down at the ocean below. "You up for some swimming?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:53 am

]
Mel:
".

“I look at him nervously but after hearing his answers, I became over joy “yes yes. He loves me and only me” I sang this in my head and zoned out for a little. Then snap back into reality,” Oh yes like to swim in fact” I took everything but my under garment off and jump into the water. She screamed and hit the water with a splash. I giggled “come on Taylor Jump in” I look at him “or are you chicken?” I began doing a chicken clucking. Then an idea pop in my head ‘I feel something the water” put a worried look on my face “Taylor come on save me with muscular handsome self” I giggled a little bit which turned into a laugh that was loud. I stared to see if jump in. I duck into the water with a scream.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:00 am

Taylor- He dived into the water and swam towards her. As he wrapped his arms around her, he swam back up to the surface. When he noticed nothing was wrong, he let her go and smriked. "Very nice, had me worried for a moment." his hands ran through his medium length brown hair and he started laughing softly. "you know, I forgot to take my jeans off. Now I really will have to change into a new pair of clothes." He swam to the edge of the rocks and pulled himself out of the water. As he whipped the water out of his hair, his hands rubbed the water from his chest.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:11 am

]
Mel:
".

I pretended. To drown when I realize his arm were wrapping around me. I smiled. Look that the coral and all the fish. I started at the, with fascinating written on my face. When we got to shore, I fake a cough. “Thank for saving my life.” I giggled look at his pant “why not just wear them and lay in the sun to let them dry” I laugh hard. Then look at his body then at his eyes. I got close to him and touch his hair I slowly give him a kiss. My leg started to move and I grab it and look at him. “Can I tell you secret” I look at him “the truth is I can transform into a wolf” look at him with big eye that shined brightly and had long eyelashes that went with it. I went on a rock and sat. I began to think to myself may question. But one that puzzles me most was “what going o happen with me?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 am

Taylor- He gave her a confused face then looked down to the bite on his side. He unwrapped the soaked gauze and looked at her. "Can you tell me what this is then?" His hand touched the puffy read skin around the wound and he winced. "I got it last night, while I was with my step brother." _What if I was bit? Is there an alpha out there waitig for me? Maybe they have my wallet? Whoever they are, I just hope they aren't going to come lokking for me at my home. My mom will freak out._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 am

]
Mel:
".

I look at him then at my bite mark on my side. “ I got this one two week ago. I uncover my thigh to reveal a large bite mark. “ I went doctor to check it out and turnout I’m ok . but there something different about me now” I look at him “ you believe Taylor right. “ I know you do”I hugged him tight and sighed. “so glad find a guy like you” I kissed his lip. “I love you"

sucky
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:27 am

Taylor- "Of course I believe." He hugged her to his chest and ignord the pain from the bite. _Love? Do I love her? I suppose I do._ His hands moved up and he cupped her cheeks. "I love you." Slowly, he leaned forward and kissed her upper lip gently. _Taylor, I think this is the end of your bachelor lifestyle. No more parties, girls coming and going night by night, and you gotta kick the skipping school thing. Be smart about your life Tay. Who would she rather have? A high school drop out or a graduate?_
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 pm

]
Mel:
".

I hugged him back tightly-. Then I look at him. “Wonder what he thinking” “is about me or someone.””Maybe something” I gave him quick look. “What is wrong?’ paused for a minute are you “OK” I pulled back from him and sat down.

sucky
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Taylor- He flashed her a smile and sat down beside her. "I'm fine. I was just thinking about school." His hand grabbed hers and he intertwined their fingers. "I'm not skipping anymore after today." He brought her hand to his mouth and he kissed the soft skin of the back of her hand. "I'd rather be known as somebody who graduated than somebody who didn't." He stifled a small shrug and looked at the ocean as the waves crashed into the rocks.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  shorty11 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm

hey sorry that i was gone so can you tell me what happened so far sorry Neutral
shorty11
shorty11
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 pm

May I join? :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 am

name: (full) Derek Lee Hale
nickname: (all)Derek
personalty:Derek is that buff guy who alwas and i mean alwas works out, and trains, he's just that regular guy who falls in love but alwas loses love for the person fast, Derek is a really hard guy to get so dont think he's easy. Derek isnt alwas a nice chill guy he can get his anger up pretty fast and can flip out on someone. Derek when he's calm he can be a sweetheart like any other guy.But Derek can choose if he wants to be one or not. not your Decision, it is his, Derek is not also was nice he can be very rude or exstremly mean. Derek is alwas that guy who cheak's girls out but doesnt fall for them by any chance. Derek is claustrophobic, he cant stand being in tight spaces. He also hates being touched alot.
history: (optional)
looks: (human and werewolf)
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 4 290scbb
~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 4 28h3q1f
other:
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?:Yes

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4