RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

3 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? Empty .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:37 am

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. part 2

::Story::

Yes Its in the middle of October 5 friends in californina not near hollywoods or anything, just in a a neiborhood with good houses they go in the woods one day and find a house in the woods witch is burned and a guy lives in the house about in his 20's who has a bad history, and is serious about this stuff, but "Stiles" one of the friends, try to findout who the guy is, and his history, and stiles looks on the internet finding out the guy family was killed, by in the basement and burned, by a the guys ex girlfriend. Stiles see's the guy in his house, by walking in, he's a tall guy named "Derek" His eyes are Light light blue, mean kind of to new people, and has a big secret, Whats His Secret???

::Rules::

1. Limited Cussing, Please
2. Be nice
3. Respect others
4. For 'it' put Fades to Black or some such thing, don't go too far
5. Please don't ignore people :/
6. have drama! but not too much...like a break between drama would be nice every once in a while
7. No killing other people without asking the roleplayer first
8. No playing your own BF/GF, it gets boring :/
9. I can add more rules if necessary
10. Your Friend (my people) Will tell you his secret or keep it.
11.HAVE FUN!

::Skelly::

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
Bf/gf:
Married:
Kids:
Song?:
Werewolf?:(you can't enless bittin)
Personality: (i'd be fine with just meet me)
History: (optional)
Looks:

::My Charries::

Name:Scott
Nickname:Josh
Crush:no
Bf/gf:no
Married:Um No
Kids:Wtf?
Song?:Syndicate
Werewolf?:Find Out ;D
Personality: (i'd be fine with just meet me)Meet me :)
History: (optional)Football player
Looks:
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? Acfyoi

Name:Derek R.I.P
Nickname:
Married:no
Kids:dont even go there
Song?:First of The Year
Werewolf?:Find Out ;D
Personality: (i'd be fine with just meet me)Meet Me
History: (optional) famiy got burned by a girl i loved, broke up with her, we hate eachother, then I met a wonderful girl named Olivia witch Died when she was pregnant with our baby, then i Killed Myself by hanging myself. Sad
Looks:
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? 1z6h8g5

Name:Dakota
Nickname:
Crush:Not Yet (Anymore)
Kids:wtf? way to young
Song?:Voltage
Werewolf?:Nope
Personality: (i'd be fine with just meet me)meet me
History: (optional)Actor (real steel) ;)
Looks:
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? O53ig2

Name:Stiles
Nickname:
Kids:no
Song?:Scary Monsters Nice Spirits.
Werewolf?:find out ;D
Personality: (i'd be fine with just meet me)Funny,Fun,Kewl,Outgoing, Lovable, sweet,kind,Likes to say Omg alot
History: (optional)
Looks:
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? V4oxz8

Liveing Room
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? 54vk88

Kitchen
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? 1oksaa

Bathroom
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? 2lldao3

Scott,Allisons Bedroom
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? 2v923w8

Stiles,Jennifer Bedroom
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? 2n1xeon

Dereks,Olivia BedRoom
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? 2dv5q39

Dakotas Bedroom
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? 2jfdnqv

PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS! -I-Love-Derek-Hale

Last edited by I-Love-Derek-Hale on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 am

~~Name: Ashley--Athena
~~Age: 19--18
~~Gender: Females
~~Siblings: Eachother
~~Crush: no
~~GF/BF: no
~~Married: No
~~Kids: No
~~Were-Wolf: No...
~~History: You don't need to know
~~Looks: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? H12 --Ashley
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? Blonde-emo-hairstyles-for-girls ---Athena

Name: Ivy
Nickname: People call me Darkness
Siblings: None
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Married:
Kids:
Werewolf: Yes
History: My father and mother are one of the riches people. They sent me here to learn about others. I'm one of the 'dark people' I got it from my mom and part of my dad.
Personality: I'm a dark so I'm evil and nothin will stop me at it unless I find a love
Looks: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? VampireRose

Name: Elena
Nickname: Elena
Siblings: no
Crush:
BF/GF:
Married: No
Kids: Ya NO!
Werewolf: Nope..
History:
Personality: Sweet, wild and Awsome
Looks: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? Elena-Gilbert-s2087

Name: Tracy
Nickname: Trac
Siblings: They um died
Crush:
BF/GF: Waiting
Married: Nah
Kids: No
Werewolf: Nope
Friends: Some
History: Nothin really to tell mostly just normalish
Personality: I act like a little kid
Looks: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? Blue-eyes-fashion-girl-hair-perfect-Favim.com-84992_thumb
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 am

Continue :)

Scott

Smiled at Ivy
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:44 am

Ivy
I look at him and smile back then pick another Rose pick off thrones and place it behind his ear.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 am

Scott

Smiled and Placed The Other Rose Behind her ear
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:47 am

Ivy
I laugh a little with a smile
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 am

Scott

Smiled picking thorns of flowers with Ivy
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:54 am

Ivy
"Do u want to go into town later? For lunch? Just not on a date." remembering he just called me a friend

Tracy
I skip through the woods laughing
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:56 am

Scott

Smiled "Yeah" Kissed Her On The Hand, For being Nice
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 am

Ivy
I give a weak smile and knee because my butt went num
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 am

Wait a second...why did you make a new one? The last one was not full yet and the site makes a new one when it is full.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 pm

cuz i dont want it going back to 8 so i made another one
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:39 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Ivy
I give a weak smile and knee because my butt went num
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Hey Vampire......if you have more people, can you play them too then just Ivy?

Derek

Sits On Porch, Yawns, Strokes Sato Mane, When he Layed Down

Sato

Lays down, Closes Eyes while derek strokes his mane

Stiles,Scott

sits in woods riping up leaves, and telling jokes to eachother

Keltic

Grazes

Blade,Skylar

Lays On Porch Next too Derek

Last edited by ˙˙Derek-Hale-Over-Rated˙˙ on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Olivia-*Pets Steven*
Lacy-*Sits On Couch And Watches "Blue's Clue's"
Steven-*Enjoys Being Pet And Starts To Fall Asleep*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Ivy
I sit in the woods laughing with Tracy
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Derek

Pets Sato "Your Such a Good Boy"

Sato

Neighs

Keltic

Grazes on Leaves next to Scott/Stiles

Blade

Lays On Proch Snoreing

Skylar

Chews on Elk Bone
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Olivia-*Strokes Through Lacy's Hair And Pets Steven*
Lacy-*Drinks Chocolate Milk And Brushes Barbies Hairs*
Steven-*Starts Snoring*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Tracy
"So how are things"

Ivy
"Better"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Derek

Looks at Sato In his Eyes

Sato

Looked at him in the eyes

Keltic

Grazes by scott,stiles

Blade

See's Ivy, Bareing Teeth

Skylar

Chews on Elk Bone next to derek

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Ivy
I walk through the woods "It's getting batter now that I don't carry knives"

Tracy
"That's good"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Olivia-*Walks Outside And Lays In Grass*
Lacy-*Lays On Steven Drinking Milk*
Steven-*Snores And Dreams Of Friends*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Blade

Fallows Ivy, Without her Knowing, Bareing teeth

Derek

Standes up, and Brushes Sato

Sato

Neighs, lifting Back leg

Scott,Stiles

Laughing, Messing without eachother
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Tracy
I turn aroun then look infront. "Where's ur buddy Scott?"

Ivy
"With his friend probally"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next