RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

3 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 22 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 am

Ivy
"Which is what?" I say stroking Snow's back
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 22 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 am

Scott

"Atom :)"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:30 am

Ivy
I smile and laugh "Ok and would Amber be good for a girl" I say
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 am

Scott

"Yeah Perfect,..Atom and Amber" Smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 am

Ivy
I smile "Come on. We should get home"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:38 am

Scott

"Yeah" Grabs keltic and Walks home
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:42 am

Ivy
I follow him leading Snow back to the pasture. I take off her bridle and let her trot into the pasture and graze on the grass
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:44 am

Scott

Lets Keltic Off Into the Pasture

Keltic

Gallops Into the pasture, and Jumps on the Big Hill, and Rear, looking at the View
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 am

Snow
I look up at Kaltic and smile and neigh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 am

keltic

Smile, Rubing my Muzzle Under Yours
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 am

Ivy
I smile and go back to grazing
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 am

Keltic

Reared, His hair flowing in the wind, his Blue and Brown eyes Glew
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 am

Ivy
I sit on the gate to the pasture and watch the horses with a smile

Snow
I smile as I look up at him and laugh. I then trot over to a patch of hay Ivy through in and ate some as I could feel the foal(s) move around somewhat
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:57 am

Keltic

He Ran Down The Hill Giveing a Buck, Rearing, Jumps Up, and Lands On The Dirt, Haveing the Dirt Go Everywhere

Scott

"Whoa" Watche Keltic
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:59 am

Snow
(Keltic? You alright?)

Ivy
I look back at him and smile
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 am

Keltic

Looked at Snow, haveing the Dust Flow away (Im Fine) Smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:02 am

Snow
I tilt my head a little (You sure? Your acting a little weird)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:03 am

Keltic

(Im Fine) Smiled, and Ram Into the Fence (Never Mind Im Not)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:05 am

Ivy
I jump into the pasture and walk over to Kaltic

Snow
(Ok there is something wrong with you) I say as I walked to him and nudged him a little
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 am

Scott

Put His Bridle On

Keltic

reared and Galloped Off

Scott

"Keltic!'
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:07 am

Ivy
"What's up with him?" I say putting on Snow's bridle and leading her into the stables
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 am

Scott

"KELTIC! GET OVER HERE NOW!" He Said Stomping his foot to ground

Keltic

Galloped too Scott, and Glared at him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 am

Ivy
I put Snow in a two horse stall

Snow
I neigh for my mate
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 am

Keltic

galloped Straight to Snow and got into the Stables

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 am

Ivy
I close the stall door and walk to Scott "You ok?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next