RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

3 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Olivia-*Stands Up And Strokes Her Hand In Her Hair While The Breeze Hits Her She Looks Towards Kiles House Then Back Infront Of Her*
Allison-*Wakes Up And Sits On Her Bed*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Stiles

"I'm Ganna Leave" He Got Up and Walked Home

Scott

"Stiles" Frowns
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Tracy
I smirk and jog after him

Ivy
"Tracy... Don't piss him off"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Olivia-*Sits Down In Grass With One Leg Laying Down and One Leg By Her Knee,She Turns Her Head,Her Hair blows In Her Face As She Looks Up*
Allison-*Goes On Computer*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Scott

"Umm Ivy, He Gets More Mad Easy then Derek Does"

Derek

Got Closer Glareing at Him "I Think You Should Die"

Jackson

"DEREK PLEASE!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Ivy
"Shit..."

Tracy
I jog and jump infront of him "Why u leave?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Olivia-*She Tilts Her Head Back And Closes Her Eyes Picturing Derek*
Allison-*Goes Outside And Talks On The Phone*
Kate-*Shots The House With A Machine Gun*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Scott

"umm be right back" Sprints to Derek's House, and Enters From Back, Runs up and Sees Derek and Jackson,

Derek

"SCOTT GET DOWN!" Is Behind Wall Trying not to get shot

Scott

Gets Hit In The Side, Falls Haveing Black Blood Comeing Out of His Mouth, Falls Too The Side

Derek

"Scott GO!" Looks at frount door, Runs and Grabs Scott Makeing Him go Back, From the Back Door

Scott

Runs into the Dark Woods, Bleeding from mouth a side, is in the BACK BACK BACK of the DARK woods NO ONE CAN FIND HIM! Falls Lays There

Derek

Looks at Frount Door Gets Up, Opens Door Turns Werewolf, and Roars at Katep
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Ivy
I hear shot and look at the house. I get Scott's scent but lose it a few feet ahead
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Olivia-*She Gets Up And Walks In The Wood's,Stops and Hears Noises*
Allison-*Drops Phone* OMG Really
Kate-*Shoots Close To Derek's Ear Making Him Loose sound*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:48 pm

guy from Vet

Picks up Scott, Goes to Vet, at Night (only him and scott) Puts Him On Table, Grabs a Napkin, Wiping the Blood Up, Takeing out the Bulet he got shot with

Scott

Coughs

Guy form Vet

"i wouldnt get up just yet"

Scott

Looks around "Where am ....

Guy from Vet

"Your Fine" Wiping the Blood Up "and I Gave you something to Speed Up the Healing Prosses"

Scott

"But your a Vet?"

Guy from Vet

"Thats Very True, and 90% percent of the Time Im Mostly Working on cats a dogs"

Scott

"Mostly?"

Guy from Vet

"Mostly" Looks at him

Derek

Drops to The Ground, Ears Ringing "Ah My ears!"

Blade

Slowly Moves from Behind Tree Seeing Olivia, Growls

Last edited by ˙˙Derek-Hale-Over-Rated˙˙ on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Ivy
"Tracy!" I run to her and Stile "Stile someone is shooting at Derek's house and I can't find Scott anywhere!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Stiles

Thinks, "FUCK!" Sprints to Derek's House, Barges In, Only Sees Jackson "JACKSON! WHERES DEREK AND SCOTT!"

Jackson

"Scott Scott....Got Shot...and Derek Got Token Somewhere....IDK WHERE!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Ivy
"Tracy come with me" I grab her arm and run her somewhere safe "Stay here" I walk and climb into a tree and watch Derek's house
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Olivia-*Hears Foot Steps Looks All Around*
Kate-*Stops Shooting,Takes Derek And Puts Him Underground And Chains Him Up*
Allison-*Hears Gun Shoots*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Derek

Has No Shirt On, Chained UnderGround By Kate, Puts His Head Down, Giveing Up

Stiles

"Fuck! How are we Ganna Find Him!"

Jackson

"I DONT KNOW ITS NOT MY PROBLEM!'

Blade

Comes Out from behind Tree, Bareing Teeth, Growling
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Ivy
I look at Blaze. "I'm not ur problem right now"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Olivia-*Screams And Falls On Ground Looking At Blade*
Kate-*Calls Allison*
allison-*Answers Phone* Hello
Kate-Hey I Need To Show You Somthing
Allison-Oh Ok Be Right Over
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Blade

Jumps On Olivia Snarling

Derek

Still Chained Up, Head still down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Ivy
I jump from the tree and walk to the house and call in "Stile? U there?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Stiles

Turn Around "Im Right Here?"

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Olivia-*Her Eyes go big and Her Eyes Turn A Lighter Blue Staring In The Wolfs Eyes,Gets More Scared*
Allison-*Goes To Kate*
Kate-*Turns On A Bright Light On Derek*
Allison-*Backs Up a Little* What...
Kate-A Werewolf
Allison-*Eyes Go Bigger*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Ivy
"Need help with anything?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Derek

Turns Werewolf, and Roars, at Allison and Kate

Blade

I Look at Her, His Claws Diging in the Ground, Makeing Sure Olivia Dosent Get Up, Bareing Teeth at Her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Ivy
"Need help with anything?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next