RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

5 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] Empty The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:52 am

This is in a boarding School in England....

Plot:: Patricia Williamson , Joy's best friend, is dismayed to discover Joy has left without a trace and accuses Nina Martin of being involved with Joy's disappearance. Nina, Patricia's new roommate, takes Joy's place in the same dorm room that Joy stayed in with Patricia. Nina later meets a senior citizen named Sarah Frobisher-Smythe who had lived in the house several years earlier. Sarah's parents were archaeologists in Egypt who mysteriously died. Out of frustration and spite for Nina, Patricia forces Nina to spend a night in the attic of the house as a sort of initiation. She is scared at first, but realizes that she somehow has a connection to the house. A necklace, shaped as the Eye of Horus, was given to Nina by Sarah. The locket seems to have a connection to the house as well and it opens secret doors and such as if by magic. Coupled with this and her new-found sense of intuition, Nina makes numerous more trips to the attic.
Nina later discovers wax cylinders hidden in the attic revealing that the house has a secret history and holds a mystery that is unknown to anyone. She decides to investigate it, alongside her new friend Fabian Rutter and new roommate Amber Millington. They form a secret group called "Sibuna", or Anubis backwards. The group eventually expands to include Patricia Williamson, who makes peace with Nina once they find out that the mystery of Joy's disappearance and the mystery of the house are somehow connected, and Alfie Lewis, a prankster in the beginning of the series. The five teens team together to search for the treasure that is hidden within Anubis House and uncover the mystery behind the school as well as the disappearance of Joy. Soon, out of spite for and frustration from numerous sources, Jerome (Eugene Simon), Alfie's close friend and fellow prankster, falls out with Sibuna and joins the enemy, Rufus Zeno, who wants to use the house's treasure for evil purposes. Jerome eventually joins Sibuna after double-crossing Rufus, and he helps lure Rufus into a trap.

-----------------------------
Rules::
*ONLY PICK ONE ASK ME IF U CAN MAKE A DIFFERENT ONE
*I'm the one that made this RP so I control this RP
*No fighting with the other players
*You can use ur own pictures for the people but no Emo pictures please
*If we do get to the point maybe the girls can have kids. Put Fade
* If u read the Story and Rules put 'The eye of the crow'
*They do go to school
*Victor will be played by me
*There is no Smoking,Beer drinking or Drugs
*HAVE FUN!
----
School rules:
*In bed at 9
*Lights out at 10
*Guys rooms are downstairs Girls rooms are upstairs
*The cellar is OFF LIMITS
*The Attic is OFF LIMITS
*Get to school on time
*No going in Victor's office

-----------------
People you can be:::
**Nina:::Nina might play the innocent American, but not everyone in the house believes her. I mean, she did show up the day Joy disappeared. Patricia is definitely on the case and won't ease up until she gets to the bottom of it. Will Nina be able to figure out fact from fiction in Anubis House -- a place where one secret leads to another? If she doesn't prove herself soon, her suspicious classmates just might send her packing back to the States. (Played by me)

**Mick::With good looks and charm to spare, Mick has poor Amber wrapped around his little finger. Sigh. He seems like a good guy, but I've noticed him giving the eye to Mara lately. Could all this flirting be a ruse to hide what he's really up to? Keep an eye on this guy...

**Alfie:: Thank goodness for Alfie. The secrets of Anubis can get pretty serious, so thankfully Alfie is always there to lighten things up. Now if only he were better at picking friends... His closest classmate Jerome is constantly tripping him up with practical jokes, and his longtime crush Amber doesn't even know he exists! Somehow it doesn't seem to bother Alfie, who can always find something funny about Anubis House. For now. (Wolves-Rule)

**Jerome::The J in Jerome must stand for joker. From what I see, everyone at Anubis House should be on guard when Jerome is up to something, because he loves to stir up trouble. While this may not make him a great buddy to have, his trickiness could come in handy when it comes time to sneak around the Anubis House. But it could also spell betrayal for his unsuspecting schoolmates. Watch out Anubis housemates. (Taken)

**Amber:: Amber only has eyes for Mick. (You can't really blame her. Hello? Mick is HOT!) But when weird things start to happen at the Anubis house, even Amber takes notice! The blondie may have her moments, but Ams proves that blondes are a force to be reckoned with. Watch out roomies, the girl you never expected might solve it all. (Saved for Angel)

**Mara::
Yawn. Straight-edge Mara is totally predictable. She might be the one girl you can actually trust. Or is it an act? Here are the facts: Mara's an A student, loyal and super sweet. But this shy beauty has major underdog appeal, and Mick has definitely noticed! Yeah, Amber's Mick. Do I sense a love triangle happening? Maybe this girl is worth watching... (Saved for Kat)

**Patricia:: Patricia is not someone you want to mess with. She's got no patience for nonsense and zero respect for sinister teachers or suspicious people. Can you blame her? She's dead set on proving that Nina's got something to do with Joy's disappearance. Will Patricia soften up and befriend Nina? I don't see that happening any time soon. (Saved for Cassie)

**Fabian:: On paper Fabian seems like he could be trusted. He's sweet, he's smart , he's been awfully nice to Nina while everyone else has kept their distance, and it doesn't hurt that he's kinda cute. If anyone can figure out all the scary stuff happening in Anubis House first, it might just be Fabian. He's already cozied up to Nina and maybe a crush ,but does he have his own agenda? Or can he actually be trusted? I'm not so sure...

**Joy:: She is the so call 'Chosen one' as Vicor calls her. He was the one who got kidnapped but before that she had a huge crush on Fabian. Her luck he may be taken by Nina... (WolfSpirit).

--------------------
Skelly:: (Please use this one)
Name:
Nickname:
Club: (Are u in the club of Sabuna)
GF/BF:
History: (You can make one up just not a lot of Drama)
Looks:

--------------
My Person:::
Name: Nina Martin
Nickname: Nina
Club: Will be soon
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
History: My parents died so I lived with my grandmother untill I wanted to come here.
Looks: The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] House-of-anubis

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 16 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] Empty Re: The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:14 am

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] Empty Re: The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 am

Now Open!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 am

Can you save me Nina? I'm on my phone right now but I SWEAR I will join tomorrow when I have access to a computer.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:23 am

Sorry but I'm playing Nina
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:27 am

Oh wow, yeah I just read that and now I feel stupid. :P Then can you save me Mara? I think that's how you spell it. :-P
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 am

Ya I'll save her for you :) but if u don't join tomarrow I'll give her to someone else...,
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:43 am

OPEN!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 pm

i wanna be Mara
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Mara is saved for Kat please read through my first post before posting who u want
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 pm

i want amber
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Sorry but I'm not really sure I want u in this RP but if I need one more spot I'll let u join...... Not trying to be mean but ur in a lot of my RPs
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Save Patrica for me? PLEASE! I'm not supposed to be on right now so I can't fill it out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

not rlly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Sure Cassie
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Sad so i can't join
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Eye of the crow(:

Name: Mara Jaffray
Nickname: Mara
Club: Nopppee
Crush: Mick
GF/BF: Mick?
History: Uhhhhh http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_in_House_of_Anubis#Mara_Jaffray
Looks:The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] Tumblr_lvsxyqMFbt1qe0xyxo1_250
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Accepted Kat!

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Yayyy!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:43 pm

We need more people to join
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Blehhhh
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:48 pm

But I was thinking we can do a private RP. Untill more join
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Well no one will join if it's private :/
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:50 pm

No i mean u and me can have a private RP
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Ohhh Mmkay.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum