RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

5 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] - Page 10 Empty Re: The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Nina
I smile and go to class
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] - Page 10 Empty Re: The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Alfie: He walked to his class and sat down at a table.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Nina
I walk in and sit at an open table
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 am

Mara
I went to class and sat next to Jerome.(:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm

If you want I can play another part. It doesn't seem like anyone elsee is going to join.

Alfie: He sat his book down on the side of the dest. He dug around in his pockets trying to find a pencil. He knew he had geabed one where had it gone. He felt his shirt pocket. Oh here it is. He thought to himself as he pulled it out.

WB
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 pm

You can play Mick...

Nina
Sit in class and start to write what's on the board
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Alfie: He gets out a peace of papper and starts to write every thing down.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Um insted can I have Fabian I think I might be able to play him a little better then Mick.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:23 pm

You kinda have to take that up with Cassie but if she says yes then you can
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Is she on?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Wait wow I i didn't know this was like a show! Do you want me to change Alfies Skully couse if you want I can.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Patricia
Writes down the things that they have on the board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 pm

If u want Wolves
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm

I don't really want to. I'm just making sure I don't need to.

Alfie: When He was done he sat back in his seat and looked around the room.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Name: Fabian Rutter
Nickname:
Club: Yep
Crush: Nina
Gf: Not yet
History: ( Yes this is copied from wikipedia and is threirs not mine) Brad Kavanagh as Fabian Rutter "Geek Chic" Fabian is a secondary protagonist of the series. He is one of the eight students of the House of Anubis. He is the shy one of the group and believes in doing the right thing. Fabian was the only one to trust Nina from the beginning, and also became her closest friend. If anyone could solve the mystery of House of Anubis, it might just be Fabian. In the Sibuna Fire of Sacrifice (which is the official ceremony to being added into the Sibuna club) he throws in his autographed copy of "The Solar System Is Your friend", something that is very hard for him. After forming Sibuna, he quickly became a leader in the club and was involved, along with Nina, in solving almost all of the clues and puzzles. He is the first to guess that Nina is the actual "Chosen One" and not Joy. It is implied that Joy Mercer has feelings for him and he was close with her; however, it is shown that he is interested in Nina by the end of the season. However, he is so shy that rather than ask her to prom in front of everyone he asks Patricia who she is going with, thus starting the rumor that he likes her. (He asks Nina to prom later in the season finale.) He is one of the seven acolytes that would have been sacrificed in order for the Society of Ankh to gain immortality. At the end of the season finale, he and Nina kiss after being chosen prom king and queen by Amber. He is based on Fabian Ruitenburg from Het Huis Anubis.
Looks: The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] - Page 10 Brad-kavanagh
The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] - Page 10 Brad
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Nina
When school was over I leave and go vist Sarah for a few hours. That's where she gives me a necklace and told me to protect it.

The necklace is 'The eye of Houres"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Alfie: After school he went back to the house.

Fabian: After school he looked around for Nina. With no luck he went to the old fokes home knowing she would mostl likely be there. He walked in and looked around for her. He saw her and walked over.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Nina
I head for the door leaving but bump into Fabian and hind my necklace "Oh hey"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Fabian: " Hey." He looked at her. " What are you up too." He glanced at her hand that was over the necklace, but he didn't say anything about it. He let his eyes go back up to hers.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Nina
"Just visiting someone"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Alfie: Sat on the couch.

Fabian: " Oh fun." They walked outside. " So what are you planning on doing today?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Nina
"I want to go back up into the attic"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 am

Fabian: He nods. " Okay. Do you want me to come up with you?" He looked over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 am

Nina
"Are u sure. If Victor finds out he will kill us both"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:29 am

Fabian: He shrugs. " I don't really care."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next