RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

4 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:57 pm

I does! lol

Lucky: She was out sitting on the front porch. She glaced around trying to see if the guy she had seen the day before was anywhere around. She didn't see him. She shrugged and looked at Raven, she patted her head and went back to thinking.

Doctor: " Well thats good." She checked her up. " Well it looks like your fit to head home, but I need to to come back in three days to get it looked at." She glanced at Gale and he nodded.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Ash walked outside through the backdoor. He walked around to the front, wondering of the girl would still be t.here
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Lucky: She glanced over her sholder she heard the door open. She smiled when she saw it was the guy. His name was Ash right? Right. " Hello." She said with a smile as she stoked Raven.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Ashley
I sigh "Alright" I sit up and rub my head
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Gale: He handed her, her clothes and followed the doctor out of the room.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Ashley
I stand up and change when they leave the room. I put the rob on the bed and fix my hair.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Gale: He leadned on the wall by her door and waited. His phone went off and he glanced at it. " Some one new?" He mumbled as he looked at the phone.

Back at the house a girl in her 20's had showed up, with her little brother. They had just ran away from there old house. Gale sighed. All they needed was more people.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Ashley
I grab my things and walk out of the room. I lean on the wall as I walk.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Gale: He looked at her. " Ashley are you sure your okay?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Ashley
I nod and lean off of the wall and walk Alittle but trip. I fall but grab Gale's shoulder before I fell
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Gale: He grabbed her before she fell. " Here." He said puting one arm around her waist. He took one of her arms and put it over his sholder. He walked her out side, to the car Skull brought. His van was parked next to it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Ashley
I climb into the car and sit back. I lean my head back and smile
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Gale: He leaned on his van and lit a cigarette, while he waited for Skull to come down. He closed his eyes and rested his head back on the care.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Skull
I jog to them. "Hey."

Ashley
I watch Gale Alittle. Then look at Skull when he comes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Gale: He took a long drag from the cigarette then put it out. " Ready?" He asked as he opend his eyes again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Skull
"Ya. Let's go"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Now looks like a good time to put my little plot into play. xD If y'all are up for it, that is. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Fine with me Kate.

Gale: He got into his van and started it. He pulled out and drove back to the house. He walked in side and was greated by the new girl and her brother. " Your name is?"

Girl: " My names Loona, and this is my little brother Lenny." She said ruffling her brothers hair.

Gale: He nodded. " We'll get you set up here soon." He walked back outside and helped Ashley into the house.

Name: Loona Skys
Nickname: none
Siblings: One amazing little brother. Lenny
Kids: No
Crush: Noo
GF/ Bf: Haha do I look like I have the time?
Do you work to help Gale out? If so where?: I don't work yet. I hope to soon, Gale really needs the help.
Personality: Meet me
Hair: Black/ Thick/ Long
Eyes: Blue/ very thick and long
Tattoos: Yes I do.
Looks: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 EmoGirl35
Eyes: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 Lieghannseyeofbluedepts
Tattoos: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 Winged_Skull_Tattoo_by_Annikki
~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 Tiger
~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 Black_and_white_butterfly_by_m3n-1
~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 Moon
Other: Anything we need to know?

Name: Lenny Skys
Nickname: Lenny
Siblings: Loona.
Personality: I'm a very sweet little kid I love every one and ever thing. I love to be outside. And I get along well with every one. I'm every thing, but shy.
Pup Crush: No
Hair: Very dark brown/ thick/ Shaggy
Eyes: Blue/ Long, but very thin. He has dark shodows under his eyes, from years of sleepless nights.
Looks: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 6 Avvie1
Eyes: You can see them pertty good
Other:
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Skull
I drive and park by the house. I get out and help Ashley out and inside.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Gale: He closed the door behind him. He walked into the kitchen and started to cook something for dinner.

loona: He glanced at Lenny. Then around the room. She side and leaned on the wall.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Ashley
I walk into the kitchen and grab a soda
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 pm

gale: He grabbed a stack of plaits and put them on the table. " Come on guys." He got a plate on food for Ashley. " Here." He handed it to her. The others came in and got theirs. gale went and sat on the back porch he rubbed his forehead as Rhino came over. " Hey boy." He said and patted his head.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Ashley
I walk to him. "Gale? Are u ok?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Gale: He nodded. " Yes, I'm fine. Just tierd, and I have a headach." He said with his eyes closed he stroked Rhinos head.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Ashley
I sit down next to him. "Smoking makes it worse"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next