RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME AND BOOKIES.

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ME AND BOOKIES.  - Page 4 Empty Re: ME AND BOOKIES.

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:..DUH -___- and nawww. Not that much makeup maybe an earlier version of her but not her current one. LOL and back sorry I wase at a movieXD

I was doing my homework and checked my email so here I am now. REPLY
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:..DUH -___- and nawww. Not that much makeup maybe an earlier version of her but not her current one. LOL and back sorry I wase at a movieXD

HOW DOI REPLY TO THAT?! And I'm making paper cranes..
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

lmao Do a time skip to the next day, then. And I have literally nothing to do today so I'm just watching YouTube videos. :T
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

lmao Do a time skip to the next day, then. And I have literally nothing to do today so I'm just watching YouTube videos. :T
I will but me and my big sister meghan are making cranes XD ahhaha so gimme a few
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

I will but me and my big sister meghan are making cranes XD ahhaha so gimme a few

FAMILY QUALITY TIME. HELLLCKKKKKKKK YEAH. >:) Have fun. /skypes
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

FAMILY QUALITY TIME. HELLLCKKKKKKKK YEAH. >:) Have fun. /skypes

t4orteu23rig She keeps bugging me about making things out of paper and she's watchign while I type this and I'm waiting for her to realize it's about her. I'm staring at her at this very moment. YOU SEE YETMGHAN? Now she's laughign at how stupid she's acting. And now she's making awkward noisoes in her voice "I want to make more things out of paper" <- her exact words "Until my room is made out of paper" <- isn't she just a ball fulll of sunshine? o yea I think so.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Tell her I say hi... Or should I just say HAI?!?! Ahkay, you can post tomorrow. Cause I'm unamused. >3>
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Tell her I say hi... Or should I just say HAI?!?! Ahkay, you can post tomorrow. Cause I'm unamused. >3>
I did we were trying to make flowers but the asian guy was going way to fast so we got losttt and I can post noww eoihgj2ofijwief repost though?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Devon wrapped his arms tightly around the girl's waist, smiling throughout the kiss. He pulled back and stared at her. Somehow, as soon as he kissed her something came back to him. He pulled back completely, and just stared at her. "Why?" He asked, the high he'd gotten from the kiss now fading quickly. He had switched from in love to pissed off.

Laziness. Which is why this is a really CRAPPY POST. Dx

/laughs It's so small and wimpy and disgusting I passed by it. XP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Otay gimme a few
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Celestina woke up on the couch, her hair sticking to her face and her back pressed to Max's chest. They fell asleep watching a movie last night after she got home from finding Devon. But ever since she saw him with that girl there was a nawing feeling coming from her stomach. She couldn't tell if she was jealous or if it was just a little awkward seeing her best friend with another girl. She sighed and rested her head back on Max's chest hearing his steady heartbeat and his low breathing. Reaching down on the floor she picked up her phone. No new messages. Figures. Celestina looked back at him and then slowly got out of his arms. She didn't want to wake him up. Max tended to be groacy inthe morning when he was woken up. Thankfully, he stayed sleeping. Celestina tip toed across the floor to the kitchen and ran her fingers through her hair. She hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday morning.(She was supposed to ahve dinner/lunch with Devon but...things interfered.) Maybe he would get lunch with her today...she bit her lip and looked down at her phone. Celestina was nervous to call him after he hung up on her last night and finding him with another girl...she didn't want to bug him...

Laying her phone down on the counter she made the desicion not to call him and started making a little something to eat.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm going to sleep now kbye
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:I'm going to sleep now kbye

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm grounded. Just saying. :T Soo.. Yup.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Devon felt hungover. Except he hadn't woken up this morning, he'd been up all night. Although he wasn't tired, he had a major headache going on. He groaned, not wanting to do anything. He was feeling especially lethargic, as if moving even a muscle would cause him great pain. Devon wanted to sleep, but he couldn't. He wasn't tired, but the inviting thought of peace and escape from this never-ending nightmare convinced Devon he could sleep. It was physically impossible for him, though.

He was laying on a small, shabby couch, his long legs sprawled across the entire piece of furniture. His eyes were closed and his ear was a mess. His shirt was in his shreds on the floor and even his jeans were at least ripped. if you wanted to, you could see Devon's largest secret clearly. Everyone who knew him or heard of him knew of his tattoo, as he only had one. Devon seemed like the type to have millions, but he only had a small sentence above his waist. No one knew what they said, but most looked over it because it didn't seem that important. It was.

The one detail missed was the fact he was covered in blood, but not his own. No, it was other mortal's blood mixed together. (Mortal's?) His chin obviously had blood seeming to drip off and his fangs were bloody as well. There were some scratches on his chest that were quickly healing and his jeans had blood stains below the knee. His sneakers were still on and were practically red.

"I think I'm insane," He finally moaned, his deep voice scratchy and filled with regret. He had to be a lunatic, killing so many people. There were at least six drained bodies off at the other side of the room. It wasn't really a room, not even a basement. More like an abandoned warehouse - how original. Alexandria giggled, joining him by the couch.

"You just consumed too much blood. That happens when you're newborn. Usually it kicks you up, but I guess you're not used to it yet." She smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his torso. Alexandria was definitely a different person. She seemed all giggly and girlish now that Devon was a vampire. It was weird.

"I need to take a shower," He said, sitting up slowly. He flashed her a warning glance, telling her not to even try and offer. She pouted and waved good-bye. Devon rolled his eyes and went across the alley way to one of the abandoned houses. They had a few roaches here and there, but Devon didn't care as he waited for the water to spurt out. Surprisingly it was clean, and the shower actually worked. The city must have forgotten. He did as fast as a shower as he could, basically rinsing off the blood and shaking off any excess water before putting his boxers and jeans on.

When he exited the bathroom, he realized that some one was in the house. Suddenly, he dodged a hit of a frying pan and a terrified looking woman. She looked pretty young, at around twenty, but it was obvious she was from the lower area. There was no bigger hint than the fact she lived here, but just looking at her, you could see it.

Devon did what Alexandria had taught him to do, and on impulse he bit her. How could he not have realized he was in the wrong apartment? Then again, there was barely any furniture or signs of anyone living here. Then again, he'd basically ran through the house to the bathroom as quietly as he could.

Devon, in a slight panic, took the body to the warehouse and showed Alexandria. She just lined it up with the rest of the houses, telling him not to worry. She'd clean everything up later. Devon collapsed on the couch once again, elbows on knees and head in hands. "I'm a monster," He wanted to cry, and his voice was shaking. Another physically impossible thing for him. Alexandria put a hand on his shoulder sympathetically, but no one could console him...

No one, but maybe, possibly Celestina. But obviously that was also another impossible thing for him. It was then that he felt something vibrate in his pocket, his phone. He took it out and stared at the caller ID.

OOC: Do you mind? XP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm

UR GROUNDED AGAIN?!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:51 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:UR GROUNDED AGAIN?!

...Yup. But that doesn't mean I don't sneak on. ^^" It'll probably be like I'm on all the time, because my phone has email so I get an email every time some one posts on a topic I've posted in. Soo....
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

...Yup. But that doesn't mean I don't sneak on. ^^" It'll probably be like I'm on all the time, because my phone has email so I get an email every time some one posts on a topic I've posted in. Soo....

SO IF I POST NOW WILL U REPLY
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:17 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Well, I'll kickyour ass if you don't, but probably. I"m on mah phone right now but I can use some excuse to use the computah. :l
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Well, I'll kickyour ass if you don't, but probably. I"m on mah phone right now but I can use some excuse to use the computah. :l

Otay lemme reply<3 DUN GO ANYWHERE BRO
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 pm

....I'm in a skype call I got side tracked
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4