RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME AND BOOKIES.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ME AND BOOKIES.  - Page 2 Empty Re: ME AND BOOKIES.

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Ye brah. I'm replying now< 3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Celestina walked silently next to Devon, messing with the hem of her shirt, playing with her hair or her fingers…Something just wasn’t right. Devon wasn’t acting…Devon. And she knew something was up. Hell, she’d known this kid since she was younger. So in a way stupid people can understand :D That mean Forever. Well at least to her. “Ok…that’s fine with me and you don’t have to pay me back -___- I eat food at your house like it’s mine anyways” She shrugged and quickly tired to keep up with him. But he ended up dragging her behind him anyways.(LOL Or apartment.__. IDK. Don’t judge me >__>) And what was up with that? Usually he liked walking slow and talking to her since they barely got to do it anymore because she was always with Max…and we both know how their relationship is. Nonexistent. She sighed and just tried to walk a little faster, but it was like running >__< WTF. Celestina is in need of a five hour energy. “Max he treats me better than you ever did and it’s my house I think I have the right to say who and who can’t live here. Didn’t think you’d care anyways.” She gave him a sharp stare and nudged him away from the door. “Move.” She said, unlocking it and letting Devon in. Before he could come back outside, she closed him behind it and stared at Max. “Go home. Now.” She said, trying to keep a neutral face. But Celestina always came running back to the ones she loved and the ones she thought cared about her. She still liked Max, no matter how much of a douchebag he was. It was one of her many flaws. She never noticed she was doing it either. Celestina…just did it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Lmao. I'll reply once I get to a computer. I'm on my phone and I got an email about a topic reply notification thing or whatever. Yeah... Lmao, so don't think I don't have a life. XP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Lmao. I'll reply once I get to a computer. I'm on my phone and I got an email about a topic reply notification thing or whatever. Yeah... Lmao, so don't think I don't have a life. XP

WHEN ARE YOU GETTING YOUR COMPUTER?!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:33 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Lmao. I'll reply once I get to a computer. I'm on my phone and I got an email about a topic reply notification thing or whatever. Yeah... Lmao, so don't think I don't have a life. XP

...Right about now? cx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:

...Right about now? cx
HOLY GOD ON FIRE POST :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:

...Right about now? cx

..I'll pst now.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:

...Right about now? cx

..I'll pst now.

Yess c;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Devon bit down on his lip. She hadn't been to his house in a long time. It kind of bothered him that she'd mentioned that, considering what was still going on at home. He wasn't one to rush, and was the late kid that swung into class as if the teacher was waiting on him, and not technically the other way around. He also liked savoring his time, and if he was already late - what the hell? It wasn't like if he rushed he'd miss much. He'd be confused if he walked in on the middle of something, and usually stuck around after school making up some test or whatever. Celestina was his tutor, and they happened to have a lot of the same teachers and classes, which helped a lot. It had been surprising at the beginning of the year when he'd found out she had some of his classes. It was either Celestina was stupid or Devon was really smart. Yeah, Celestina was a little slow but she was like a genius in Devon's eyes. She at least bothered to study or pay attention in class every once in a while. Which was how Devon convinced her to "tutor" him. Tutoring him, most of the time, consisted of him talking to her while she tried not to laugh. More recently, she'd been a lot more serious about the tutoring and actually... worked on it with him. Along with that, she had canceled a lot of their tutoring sessions until there was only about once a week. Ever since that, he'd been getting tutored by Lana. Devon groaned as Celestina pushed him inside. He leaned back against the door, sinking into a sitting position as he listened to Celestina and Max fight. He couldn't exactly hear what they were saying, just their voices but not their actual words. Damn, Celestina's door is really thick. He thought, amused. Suddenly, he realized how long they'd been out there. He cocked his head, trying to listen better as their voices grew softer and softer. He was a little confused when he didn't hear voices anymore. (lmao, do you see what's coming?) He then rolled his eyes in annoyance, and a prick of some weird emotion, standing up. He swung open the door as hard as he could, Celestina and her boyfriend falling back against the floor. That laugh was hard to contain. He raised a pierced eyebrow. "I'll tell you later," He said, almost mysteriously to Celestina. That had actually lightened up his mood, even so that Devon winked at Max - like a friend encouraging another to pick up a girl. Still, he was a little pissed off. Like, what the fuck? Who does that? Then, he remembered something Celestina had said when Devon asked why she seriously was dating Max. She'd said he'd lifted her off her feet, off the Earth and into the clouds. That he distracted her, that he just made her not think about anything else. Then again, that had been in the 'honeymoon' stage of their dating. He figured maybe that had changed. Still, he wondered why Celestina could seriously be so stupid sometimes; as he stepped over the two and walked out the door before anyone could say a word. Before Max could beat him up. Before Celestina could protest or yell at him (as if that would happen). Before he figured out what the pricking emotion was.

WOOP. I just looooove drama. ^w^
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm

he jelly that celestina making out;D JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK ;D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:he jelly that celestina making out;D JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK ;D

lmao. Whatever! Have you seen that Shane Dawson video? lmao, A Day W/ Shane... And what and ever once again! I thought this was what you wanted.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

lmao. Whatever! Have you seen that Shane Dawson video? lmao, A Day W/ Shane... And what and ever once again! I thought this was what you wanted.

...WHO THE FAWK IS SHANE DAWSON?! OMFG JACK DAWSON FROM TITANIC<3 Get in my pants;D JKJKJK;D LOL;D You'll see;D oiwrjiowjwoij I like drama >:3 change it, when I come down or up to washington this april and I go to virginia i"m ditching my school and stalking you down to bite your head off.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Celestina pulled away from Max’s lips and laughed, looking down at him. “I love you<3” She said, her arms wrapped around him and her heart beating a million beats per minute in her chest. There was just something about Max that never got boring. There was something about him that made her love him or hate him whenever she was with him. He knew how to make her laugh. He knew it all. But there was someone else who knew her better than that…..Devon and he was walking out the door. She wanted to call him back after all, he came to her house for some food. He promised her that he’d eat with her…but Max pulled her back to his lips and kissed her once more. “He’s not worth it..” He whispered in her each, smirking to himself. Max was secretly JELLY OF HOW COOLDEVON WAS ANDHOW SEXY. ;D It was like Celestina was under his spell…she kissed him back, forgetting about Devon. Forgetting that she had plans with her best friend and not him. Forgetting that Max was a douche bag that didn’t care about her at all. Max was happy with himself. He got rid of Devon. He hated him..He hated how close him and Celestina were and how he always kept telling Celestina that she deserved better. Who the hell does that? One day..One day he’d show him who was boss…but right now? He was only focused on tearing them apart so there would only be Max and no Devon. He’d already done a pretty good job at that so far. She’d been hanging out with him less and less. He barley so Devon around anymore and he wanted to keep it that way. He smirked as he no longer heard Devon’s footsteps. Standing up, he pulled Celestina to his side. “Let’s go in. We’ll order take-out. My treat.” Best get on her good side…again. Or she’d remember how rude he was early -___- “Okay<3” Celestina said. But food o___o that reminded her of Devon. “Lemme call Devon first, k?” She said, running off into another room and pulling out her cell phone. Max groaned. Devon Devon Devon =___= He sighed and collapsed on Celestina’s couch, turning on the TV and switching through channels mindlessly. Celestina called Devon, hearing the rings. One, two, three. Would he pick up? After all…she ditched him for Max…now that she thought about it…she was starting to feel really bad :c
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

BBL DINNER
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:BBL DINNER

BROOOO
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:

BROOOO

LMAO KBACK
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:

BROOOO

LMAO KBACK

POST NAOW D: < I WILL GO DO SOMETHINGTHATNOEYSDO and you beter post<3 K LOVE YOU:D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Devon had been walking down the street, already escaping Celestina's neighborhood and getting more into the bad part of town. Not necessarily the bad part, it just so happened that people were more often robbed there than anything. Still, Devon's mind was on more important things than... Celestina. He still knew there was probably blood left on his neck and he needed to wash it off. The area of the town that was bad wasn't exactly bad, but turning more and more into it. Before, it had been decent enough but now.... Well, Devon wanted to get out quickly. He walked on the sidewalks under the streetlights, even though the sun wasn't down yet. It was just automatic that as soon as the clock hit six that the lights turned on. He was almost out when he heard a seductive voice call his name. It was inviting, but a lot more sophisticated than Devon was used, too. Then again, his mother used to sound a little like that, minus the, well... "I'm-single-you're-hot-and-so-am-I" tone to the voice calling him. Devon turned on his heel, not afraid now. He was fast as hell when it came to it, and he was now in the middle of streets with no cars around. It was then he saw her. He bolted. Not her again, not her! He recognized her and had to run. He wasn't approaching her, he was just going to keep on running. (just keep swimming!) That was when his phone started to buzz in his jacket's pocket. He swore, slowing down. He figured he'd probably lost her now, as when he looked over his shoulder to check, she hadn't been there. Well, that was then and this is now. (S.E. Hinton for the win!) He answered the phone hurriedly before the call was missed. "Yo?" He asked in a bothered voice, not bothering to check the collar ID. He heard Celestina's voice but he wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. "Devon..." THe woman called out more loudly this time, and Celestina could probably hear her softly through the phone. "Listen, I gotta go." He said a little more coldly then needed, as the woman called his name one more time. When he turned on his heel, she was right in front of him. Devon hung up..

CRAPPY I WAS RUSHING!!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

...WHO THE FAWK IS SHANE DAWSON?! OMFG JACK DAWSON FROM TITANIC<3 Get in my pants;D JKJKJK;D LOL;D You'll see;D oiwrjiowjwoij I like drama >:3 change it, when I come down or up to washington this april and I go to virginia i"m ditching my school and stalking you down to bite your head off.

I don't live in VA, lmao. Loser! It's D.C. xP <3 Wait I thinkK I read that wrong CONFUSION
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 pm

WELL THEN I'lL STALK YOU THERE
AND WOAH
I"M SINGLE AND SO ARE YOU(; Sexy
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:WELL THEN I'lL STALK YOU THERE
AND WOAH

Lmao, whatever. xP You'll never find me! I live in one of the biggest ghettos ever! lmao
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
AND WOAH

Lmao, whatever. xP You'll never find me! I live in one of the biggest ghettos ever! lmao

Well I'm staying in a sexy hotel with one of my best friends, and my sister Nicky;D I have ways of finding people;D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
AND WOAH

Well I'm staying in a sexy hotel with one of my best friends, and my sister Nicky;D I have ways of finding people;D

...WEll I GTG soon soooo.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:58 pm

I hate doing this, but I don't know where else to find Books… >.< But, Bookies, if you want, I posted/reposted on your immortal RolePlay.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm

BRO. you on? If you are I'll post .__.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next