RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME AND BOOKIES.

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ME AND BOOKIES.  - Page 3 Empty Re: ME AND BOOKIES.

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:BRO. you on? If you are I'll post .__.

...WTF. POST ANYWAYS! (WTF = What the fluff. That's right. I'm trying not to swear anymore. cx)
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

...WTF. POST ANYWAYS! (WTF = What the fluff. That's right. I'm trying not to swear anymore. cx)

Good for you c: I still do:D... Bad habbit :c STAY ONN LEMME POST:D K? K c;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

D: I hurt my mother's feelings by telling her this certain food sucks. So... Yeah. Guilt. lol That was a stupid move.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

D: I hurt my mother's feelings by telling her this certain food sucks. So... Yeah. Guilt. lol That was a stupid move.

...>Dude not cool... .___. you don't do that to a woman -_____- I HAD A GUY MAKE ME ASAMMICH :D<3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

...>Dude not cool... .___. you don't do that to a woman -_____- I HAD A GUY MAKE ME ASAMMICH :D<3

...I got that. v.v What can I say, I'm a freaking guy at heart?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

I'm a... o__e girl..but kinda ish guyish? NOT SO MUCH but kinda? o_e IDKAY O__O I'M A NOEY:D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Celestina bit her lip hearing the dead line buzz in her ear as Devon hung up. It left a weird feeling brewing in her stomach. Did he hang up on her simply because he was mad at what happened and didn’t want to talk to her or was he really ‘busy.’ Celestina was curious…but she couldn’t leave Max. They just made up…and they’d fight again if she left to find Devon and that was the last thing she wanted. Celestina snapped her phone shut and slowly shoved it in her pocket. Forcing on a smile, she walked back out to Max and hugged him behind, resting her chin on his shoulder. “Hey.” She said, smiling and feeling a little bit better. But there was still a little guilt about ditching Devon. He was her best friend. “I have to go….” She said, clearing her throat. “I have to go to work..I’m sorry I forgot.” She lied, taking her arms back from around her neck and bit her lip. “I’m sorry..” She said in a quiet voice, afraid of what he’d say. Max groaned. He knew that she was lying. “You’re a bad liar Celestina.” He muttered, not even bothering to look at her. “Go find that douche bag Devon if that’s what you want to do.” He said, shaking his head, annoyed. “Max you know I don’t mean it like that…he’s my best friend…and I kind of ditched him after I promised to have lunch with him today.” She said, pulling on her shoes. “Whatever.” Great, another fight. Just what she needed on her mind. “See you later..” She murmured under her breath as she slipped out the door. Now, where would Devon go….Celestina bit her lip and started walking wherever Devon went because I don’t know where he is. Maybe in the ghetto because that’s what I got from your post and I’m just trying to make this sexy sentence as long as I can:D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

I'm a... o__e girl..but kinda ish guyish? NOT SO MUCH but kinda? o_e IDKAY O__O I'M A NOEY:D

xD Nice. And then she walked in the room. I was like "What?" And she was like "Nothing. I have nothing to say to you, you hurt my feelings" D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

xD Nice. And then she walked in the room. I was like "What?" And she was like "Nothing. I have nothing to say to you, you hurt my feelings" D:

Ur mean
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:12 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:Celestina bit her lip hearing the dead line buzz in her ear as Devon hung up. It left a weird feeling brewing in her stomach. Did he hang up on her simply because he was mad at what happened and didn’t want to talk to her or was he really ‘busy.’ Celestina was curious…but she couldn’t leave Max. They just made up…and they’d fight again if she left to find Devon and that was the last thing she wanted. Celestina snapped her phone shut and slowly shoved it in her pocket. Forcing on a smile, she walked back out to Max and hugged him behind, resting her chin on his shoulder. “Hey.” She said, smiling and feeling a little bit better. But there was still a little guilt about ditching Devon. He was her best friend. “I have to go….” She said, clearing her throat. “I have to go to work..I’m sorry I forgot.” She lied, taking her arms back from around her neck and bit her lip. “I’m sorry..” She said in a quiet voice, afraid of what he’d say. Max groaned. He knew that she was lying. “You’re a bad liar Celestina.” He muttered, not even bothering to look at her. “Go find that douche bag Devon if that’s what you want to do.” He said, shaking his head, annoyed. “Max you know I don’t mean it like that…he’s my best friend…and I kind of ditched him after I promised to have lunch with him today.” She said, pulling on her shoes. “Whatever.” Great, another fight. Just what she needed on her mind. “See you later..” She murmured under her breath as she slipped out the door. Now, where would Devon go….Celestina bit her lip and started walking wherever Devon went because I don’t know where he is. Maybe in the ghetto because that’s what I got from your post and I’m just trying to make this sexy sentence as long as I can:D

...No. That'd be cliche. lmao It's the neighborhood that's TURNING into the ghetto. See da difference? :] And be quiet, I am NOT. v.v
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:15 pm

JUST POST BRO
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Thr phone slipped through his fingers, falling to the street. A small thump was heard as it landed still in one piece, the neighborhood extremely quiet. All thoughts that had formally occupied his head now disappeared into thin air, instantly dissolving against the new, much more important problem on hand. Before, he had been pissed off. He couldn't believe Celestina had totally blown him off. Sure, he'd canceled their plans for lunch/dinner (or more Devon payin for her mela and then devon watching her ear as Celestina made too much noise and demanded too much attention or him to actually eat); but he'd also promised to make it up to her and still attempted to stay and hang out. He just had A LOT going on and Devon wasn't the brightest. He liked o keep things to himself, things of this nature - Injuries, problems. He didnt like bothering people. He could hide the pain, he could take it. Devon had one of the best poker faces. His intelligence was high enough, but he was too lazy to so anything about it. He had common sense, mores than a lot of people, but the thing was that Devon didn't care about himself and his safety as much as other people did. Devon held a grudge, but not for such a petty thing like that. Still, it was a little insulting. She really did go off into wonderland (LALA LAND IS MUCH MORE EPIC) when He was around. Last time he'd checked, Max was being s major pain in the ass and when Celestina had pushes him inside, he'd figured it was to teach her Boyfriend some new vocab - a cool world called manners he'd probably never heard of. Instead he's opened the door to them making out. That wasn't just disgusting to look at... His best friend kissing another guy (another??) but it annoyed him that Celestina had... Well he didn't know. It just bothered him. It would bother anyone, right? Devon was best friend, practically Celestina's brother. He had a right to be protective. Devon was trying to keep that anger there, though; so that way any other emotions were over-ruled and that anger wa what was distracting him. Now he was staring into the very familiar eyes of a stranger. And all he was feeling was want. Those eyes were a beautiful, deep scarlet framed by long, thick black eyelashes. He stared at the bow shaped lips of the stranger, surprised. "Hi, Devon!" The woma-girl said, her voice sounding like that of a teenage girl's. She sounded happy to see him. Her actions showed that, her arms now slung around his neck loosely. She's closed the distance between them significantly, smiling up at him. Devon was still staring at her mouth. She seemed to know him. A lot apparently. "Aww, you don't recognize me? Or are you just distracted?" She had a sly smile on her face now. That's when she planted her lips on his. And he kissed back.

Listening to Eyes To See by Flyleaf. ;) You should make a band called Eyes of a Stranger. Lol jk and IK, this Is a somewhat very cliche plot line that we are roleplaying but it's just so Dang fun to roleplay!! Also I typed this all on my phone, like last time I did something really long! Better love meh
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm

ME AND BOOKIES.  - Page 3 Tumblr_ljy5fd9nCe1qf7jbio1_500
Celestina walked along the sidewalk, pulling her sweatshirt tighter around her arms. Damn, why didn’t she grab something warmer? But she wasn’t as concerned about that as she was where Devon was. Celestina had never been in this part of town before, she had no reason to. She worked in town and went to school there. She rarely went out of town. This was one of those rare times.

Celestina had no idea where to look for him. But, something caught her eye. She saw a couple kissing. Hey they were cute together. Her mind wandered back at Max. He was mad at her…again. Celestina realized that she couldn’t have one of them without giving up the other. Devon was her best friend and she loved him more than words could describe. And then there was Max, her boyfriend. Celestina loved him, or at least she thought she did. He hurt her so many times she didn’t even know anymore.

Sometimes, he could be the best boyfriend there was(yea right.) but at other times he got mad at random things. Like her wanting to go out and find her best friend after canceling on him for about the third time this week. Celestina had already sacrificed a lot of time she used to spend with him. They used to hang out every day. But ever since she started dating him……their friendship was a little rocky.

Every time they hung out, Devon kept telling her over and over again that she had to get a new boyfriend and that she deserved better. Truth was though that she didn’t think she did. She sighed and looked up again. Wait…that couple…that face.

It was Devon. He was kissing some girl. Were they dating? Dating…there was a small pull at Celestina’s heart as she considered the thought of it. Her eyebrows scrunched together. She should be happy for him then why was she mad? She shook her head and started backing away.

Devon was obviously busy. She canceled on him for her boyfriend and he canceled on her for his girlfriend. It was fair. But that wasn’t why she was walking away. She was walking away because she was confused about what this feeling was. Jealousy? What would Max say? Nothing because he would never hear about it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Broo Get on Skypee
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:Broo Get on Skypee

Can't srry on m phone
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Blarggg get on your computer bro so you can reply =___=
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:34 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:Blarggg get on your computer bro so you can reply =___=

No I'm with Nat not gonna steal the computer from im
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:Blarggg get on your computer bro so you can reply =___=

No I'm with Nat not gonna steal the computer from im

ewafvrfbd
k
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Devon wrapped his arms tightly around the girl's waist, smiling throughout the kiss. He pulled back and stared at her. Somehow, as soon as he kissed her something came back to him. He pulled back completely, and just stared at her. "Why?" He asked, the high he'd gotten from the kiss now fading quickly. He had switched from in love to pissed off.

Laziness. Which is why this is a really CRAPPY POST. Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 pm

WHUT. WHUT. WHUT. WHUT. HOLY BEEJEZUS
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:09 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:WHUT. WHUT. WHUT. WHUT. HOLY BEEJEZUS

lmao. It's your fault, I give you crappy post. There was a whole crapload of information I could've put in that would've made my post clearer but since you rushed me. >_>
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 pm

What if the girl was Alexandria... lmao, member her? xP This photo reminds me of her:

http://vk.com/photos34193816

And this reminds me of Celestina: http://data.whicdn.com/images/21585724/254593_218375118183013_100000315785654_744807_5198718_n_large.jpg Ik she has a lot make-up though and her eyes are kind of big.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 pm

lol Celestina's blonde. that's why she's so stupid XD ahah and YESS >:D LOL bring back Alexandria zee bitch;D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:lol Celestina's blonde. that's why she's so stupid XD ahah and YESS >:D LOL bring back
Alexandria zee bitch;D

well, that girl was blonde... AND DIDNT SHE REMIND YOU OF ALEXANDRIA?!?! fjohahdnfou;efhw This also reminds me of her...: http://data.whicdn.com/images/21585430/388271_307282809292351_100000319044972_997329_1336243688_n_large.jpg Like a selena gomez/amy winehouse mix. Is that weird?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

..DUH -___- and nawww. Not that much makeup maybe an earlier version of her but not her current one. LOL and back sorry I wase at a movieXD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next