RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME AND BOOKIES.

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ME AND BOOKIES.  Empty ME AND BOOKIES.

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:04 pm

LOL. Hi.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ME AND BOOKIES.  Empty Re: ME AND BOOKIES.

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 pm

omfgo Haiiii
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Devon sighed, walking down the sidewalk. He weaved through the thick stream of people crowding through the sidewalk, head bent down the entire time. His eyes stayed down on his shoes as he walked, though he managed not to bump into anyone. He had his earphones on and music was blasting loudly from it. He was playing Emery, humming along softly. He looked up for a moment, biting his pierced lip. When he looked up, his dark brown eyes landed on the sign of a cafe-thing. He looked through the clear glass windows of it, and he saw that barely anyone occupied the place. That finalized his decision, so he walked towards it. He opened the door of the store, glancing at a girl who was the only other person in the store. That was funny, but he walked to the counter and smiled at the cashier girl. Politely, he asked the girl for about fifteen bottles of water in fluent French. When she passed him the bottles, he paid her back, counting out the euros (that's what they use, right? lmao I'm stupid). He looked around for a moment before going to sit at the table the only girl in the cafe-thing occupied. He grinned at her, setting all the water bottles down in front of her. "Hey, I'm Devon. Sorry, but I'm pretty sure this place gets pretty crowded around right now, so we might as well save space, right?." He spoke to her in French, just in case. He couldn't really tell if she were a tourist or not.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Celestina gently turned the page of her book. It was amazing how one person could get so into a book that they put themselves into the main character's position. That's exactly what she did. She felt what Nora(I'm using the Hush, Hush books;)) Was feeling for Patch. Or how she felt about her mom cheating on her dad with her mortal enemies father. Who, secretly was her's. She just got used to putting herself in those positions that it was like she lived them before. Just as she was reading the last line, water bottles were set down in front of her. Looking up, she pushed her blonde hair behind her ear, letting a bit fall across her right eye. Raising an eyebrow, she folded the page of her book and closed it softly, barely hearing a sound. "Get's pretty crowded, huh?" She spoke back to Devon was it? In French. Celestina had lived here two years now and she had grown pretty accustomed to the language. It was like a second English(WTF.Lmfao...) to her. "So, two questions..." She said, looking up at him now, her piercing blue eyes scanning over his casual figure. "Why are you really sitting over here and what's up with all the water?" She asked, again raising an eyebrow at the boy.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Devon mimicked her, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow. "What? I can't get about..." He softly counted out how many water bottles he had. "Fifteen bottles of water without being interrogated?" He smiled charmingly at her, leaning back in his chair. "Well, I wanted to talk to a pretty girl. Is that a problem? There's a witness over there, in case you think I'm going to kidnap you or something." He nodded his over to the cashier girl who was busy texting on her phone. Devon still remained speaking French, not knowing she was American.

BLAH LAME POST KLJAS:JFAKLMM A"LFNWNJKA FKIQAIWDN Q:NF
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Celestina let out a soft laugh as she looked over at him. "And I can't ask the strange man that sat down at my table why he has fifteen water bottles? I think I have the right to interrogate you. If you don't mind." A smirk crawled to her lips. "So now I'm pretty? I thought the cashier was pretty. You didn't talk to her? So why me? I need a straight answer and I'm not in the mood to play games. c:" Celestina smiled and she stared at Devon with her big blue eyes. They were almost translucent and pretty;D Stare into them Devon STARE. They're sexy. "Are you kidding me? She wouldn't even care if you kidnapped me. She wouldn't even noticed. She's always on her damn phone. I bet if somoene came in and stole all the money in the cash register, she wouldn't even notice."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 pm

He looked over at the cashier girl. "I did talk to her." He smiled at her, taking out a small piece of paper with a number on it. "I wasn't interested, though. And I'm seventeen." Devon rolled his eyes. "Besides, we're in plain daylight and in the busy city of Paris. What could I do to you?" He asked, still speaking in French.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 pm

"You weren't interested but you got her number? And this is why I'll never understand men -__-" Celestina shook her head but she couldn't help but smiling. Propping her head up on her fist she studied him. "No serious, I need to know what those waters are for or it's gunna bug me." Celestina pushed some of her hair out of her eyes, "I'm sixteen, nice to meet you seventeen." She giggled softly. That was a sound she hasn't heard in a while. Oh well, "Just kidding...my name's Celestina(:" She said, smiling. "And You would probably find a way(;"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Devon snorted. "Mm, I think I just changed my mind... You're too young for me." He grinned, leaning forward again. "And do I seem like the type of guy that would kidnap a girl?" Devon tilted his head, looking at her innocently. "Don't answer that." He grinned.

Sorry slow and small post but whatever
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 pm

"Awh, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to the first date to;(" Celestina said, shaking her head. "Oh well, I'll move on." She chuckled and took a sip of her coffee. "To late, yes you do;) I can picture you with a white van asking children 'Hey, wanna help me find my puppy.' OH yeah. You should be the poster boy for that;D"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:"Awh, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to the first date to;(" Celestina said, shaking her head. "Oh well, I'll move on." She chuckled and took a sip of her coffee. "To late, yes you do;) I can picture you with a white van asking children 'Hey, wanna help me find my puppy.' OH yeah. You should be the poster boy for that;D"

Blah this isn't interesting ts role-play some thin else :D
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:"Awh, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to the first date to;(" Celestina said, shaking her head. "Oh well, I'll move on." She chuckled and took a sip of her coffee. "To late, yes you do;) I can picture you with a white van asking children 'Hey, wanna help me find my puppy.' OH yeah. You should be the poster boy for that;D"

-__- post something then XD ahahhha
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:44 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Where should it be and I want Devon to be a vampire? D: scary vamp boy Devon is what aim aiming for
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Where should it be and I want Devon to be a vampire? D: scary vamp boy Devon is what aim aiming for

Then do that. XD ahah
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Ugh too much work can they know eachother already? Blah I'm not interested in this anymore xP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Ugh too much work can they know eachother already? Blah I'm not interested in this anymore xP

YEAH W.E JUST POST
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Fine. I'm in a vampire mood. So this is going to start with Devon being bitten...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Devon sighed, carefully walking down the middle of the alleyway. His dark brown eyes were wide open, looking for any sign of movement as he made his way through. It made him uncomfortable walking through the dark alley, but it was the only shortcut he knew. He was heading to his house after school, his dark blue backpack slung over his left shoulder. His earphones were playing music, but they lay on his shoulders as he walked. He'd pulled them out so he could somewhat hear what was going on around him. As he made a turn, he saw a shadow cross his path. Swearing slightly under his breath, he turned around to see what was there. He didn't see anything. Shaking his head, Devon walked even faster. He had to get the hell out of there before the place drove him crazy. He didn't get to see the end. A hand flew over his mouth, and suddenly his ear was connecting with his shoulder roughly as his neck was exposed. He groaned, not being able to scream. The pain flew into his body quickly, eagerly as the woman bit down on his neck. Her fangs sliced through his flesh easily, piercing his skin as she connected with that precious vein in the jugular. All he could hear was that almost slirping noise. He cried out, screaming only once before the woman, who he couldn't even see, almost knocked him out. He stumbled to his knees and she followed, tilting her head so she could get a better access to it. Devon didn't know what to think. The searing pain, it was like... hell. It wasn't cold, the pain didn't numb out. It was equal to being burned alive, he felt every single little thing. His entire body was as cold as a corpse but at the same time burning hot. He couldn't say a single word as the woman sucked him barely dry. He just heard a swear, and suddenly something was being dropped in his mouth - blood, was it? Another crack to the neck, and he was almost dead.

***Few hours later***

Devon's eyes fluttered open. He groaned, had he been jumped or something? He could still feel the backpack, but he was lying down on it. He closed his eyes again, the little sun that was out annoying him. He sat up, propping himself up by his palms. Something was on his neck, something hurt. It ached, actuallly. He put a hand to his neck and looked at it. Blood. Devon looked around for a moment, he felt hung over. He heard footsteps. Taking in a deep breath, an intoxicating smell filled his nose. He was still confused, but his eyes definitely heart and he was having more than migraine. He flipped the collar of his jacket and shirt up, trying his best to cover up the surprisingly neat wound. His eyes were only slightly red, and since they were always such a dark brown it was hard to tell in the light. A voice called out his name, and he instantly recognized the familiar of it. "Celestina?" He whispered. He then repeated her name, but much louder - calling for her. He stumbled, standing very shakily. He was almost swaying. But as his friend's figure came in sight he walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and hugging her. "Oh my God, you don't know how happy I am to see you. What time is it?" It was now night, and he knew it wasn't safe to be out anymore. Still, he couldn't help but hold onto his friend tightly, breathing in her scent. She smelled so... good. She always had smelled so good but now she smelled.... He buried his face in the crook of her neck, getting closer to her than he had before. His slightly trembling hands gripped her shoulders lightly, and soon enough his arms circled her waist as he hugged her. He honestly had not hugged her like so for so long. Not since... A long time ago had he ever held her like that. His mind wondered to the thought of Celestina's idiot boyfriend, and what he might think of how closely Devon was holding her. Well, he didn't care about Matt, or Max or whatever his name was. The guy was stupid and a douche and Devon had never suppored the idea of him and his best friend together. He was the same guy who broke his little sister's heart. Not that Celestina knew that. She was saying something, but he wasn't listening. Her words blurred together and all he could hear was the slight hum of her voice. He was just concentrating on her scent, how loud her heartbeat seemed to be. He held her a little tighter, making sure she was no where near his wound. She shouldn't have seen it, now. He still wasn't sure what had happened, but something had. Devon snapped out of it, and pulled away slightly. "I didn't hear a word you just said." He smiled, cupping her chin with two fingers for a moment and pulling her face upwards so she looked only at him. "You don't know how glad I am to see you," He grinned, kissing her forehead. He pressed his lips against her skin, noting how warm she felt compared to him. Now, he did that often. He was used to it, they always had been close and she was too. But he froze as he came close again, letting his lips linger by her forehead. It felt nice to have her body so close to his, not so close that he could... well, feel everything (lmfao) but close enough. He was so close, so close... His eyes fluttered closed for a moment but he snapped them open. He shook his head, releasing her. "Sorry." He said hastily. "Come on, let's go." He pulled his backpack more securely around his shoulder and wrapped an arm loosely around her waist, pulling her along. The entire time, she hadn't fully seen the wound. It was more to the side of his neck, not as close to the center where his jugular was. Besides, with his collars up you could just see it. He kept his chin down most of the time, too. He cursed quietly for a moment. "Damn it, I think I left my phone. Wait here, okay?" He said hurridly, trying to collect his thoughts. He was so hungry, and Celestina's voice was bothering him. She was speaking too loudly, and he had tried to cover his irritation but he needed a moment alone. He returned to the alley to the original spot where he was, crouching down on his knees and looking for his phone. When he saw it, he blinked at the brightness, wincing slightly. He turned it down immediately and checked the time. It was nine at night. Had he blacked out that badly? He touched his neck, past his two collars and withdrew it. Still bloody. Devon sighed, wondering how he would cover this up. He felt like hell, and it was difficult to cover up. He thought he saw a familiar looking woman but he went back out into the streets and smiled at Celestina, walking next to her. Again, he walked on the side that didn't face his wound. "Can we get something to eat? I'm dying." He interrupted her again, giving her a sideways glance. The ends of his mouth pulled upwards as he smiled at her. He didn't exactly know how he managed to stay so calm, but on the inside he was still freaking out a little. Devon's stomach was literally killing him, and he wasn't sure what he wanted but he knew that whatever he needed, that if he didn't get it something bad would happen. He looked around, biting his lip. Walking by Celestina's side, he could still smell how amazing her scent was. Whatever she was emitting had something to do with this sense of desperate hunger he was feeling. It was like had a taste of something in mid-starvation and it hadn't satisfied him, it only made things worse. He held back a groan, thankful it was night. He put a little more space between him and Celestina as they walked, annoyed again at how loudly she was speaking. His headache was getting worse and worse, and he didn't know why it was even there. He needed to figure things out - his wound was still slowly bleeding. He knew he needed to tend to it, but first he had to get something to drink. That was all he really knew for sure at the moment.

Rather lame. =.= I've been watching Vampire Diaries out of boredom so. lmfao EDITED [center]
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:09 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:Hi.
lmao Hey. Sorry I got boreddddd
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:12 am

LMFAO I just read Part of Devon's post...he sounds like an effin creep XD ahhah I love it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 am

I-Rawr-You wrote:LMFAO I just read Part of Devon's post...he sounds like an effin creep XD ahhah I love it.

Was it the hugging part? Lmao well he just got turned and like I said I was watching shit and it rlly affected what I was doing Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:LMFAO I just read Part of Devon's post...he sounds like an effin creep XD ahhah I love it.

Was it the hugging part? Lmao well he just got turned and like I said I was watching shit and it rlly affected what I was doing Dx

IK he was like getting high off of her XD AHAHAHA. I thought he was gunna start making out iwth her. YOU ON? GETONSKYPESOWECANTALK
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 am

Celestina was waiting at home. Her and Devon were supposed to go out and get a bite to eat. It was a treat for her, Devon promised, because she got a good score on her SAT's. But he was supposed to be here an hour ago. "Guess he's not coming." She said to herself, as she kicked her shoes off and propped her feet up on the arm of the sofa. Just as she got settled in, there was a ring for the doorbell. Maybe that could be him. He better have a damn good reason for making her wait. Celestina jumped off the couch and raced to open the door. "About t.." But it was Max, her boyfriend. SHe threw on a smile even though she was disappointed it wasn't Devon. "Hey Max." She said, letting him in and closing the door. "Why'd you come by?" She asked, confused. Max put on a half smile as he kicked his shoes off, "What? I can't come and visit my girlfriend?" He asked, walking over and draping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "I just wasn't expecting you." Celestina said, giving a soft smile. Max shrugged, "Doesn't matter." He reached up and cupped one of her cheeks in his hand and leaned down to kiss her. Celestina pushed him away, "I'm not in the mood Max." She said, leaning away from him. Max had a very short temper for these kinds of things. Part of the reason why Devon never really liked him. "Come on Celestinaaa." He said, grabbing her arm and bringing her back into his arms. "Just one kiss." Celestina shook her head, "Max, I said no." She said, pulling her arm away. Max rolled his eyes, "I don't know why you're being all bitchy tonight." He complained, shaking his head. "Whatever Max, just go." She said, holding the door open for him. He gave her a hard stare and walked out, "I'll call you later." He said, slamming the door behind him. "Devon was right.." She said when he was gone. "He's such a douche......" Celestina grabbed her jacket. She was going to go find Devon.

She called his name, looking everywhere, until she saw a figure stumbling towards her. "Devon?" It was.

Celestina held the shaking Devon in her arms. Confusion taking place over her worried features. “Devon? Devon are you alright?” She asked, wrapping her tiny arms around him. He never hugged her like this- at least not anymore. “It’s nine o’clock…where have you been? You were supposed to meet me an hour ago for dinner. BRO you promised D: you were gunna buy me a sammich and everything :c” Celestina stood in his arms, confused at why he was hugging her like this and so close too. Celestina started to push away, but he pulled her right back. “Devon what’s wrong?” She asked, in a soft voice trying to look at his face. “What happened?” Her light blue eyes searched his dark ones. “You can tell me.” But he didn’t. That only made her more concerned. Devon told her everything. And now he was keeping things from her? Something wasn’t right. But none the less, she bit her lip and just held him there until he let go. “Are you okay now?” She asked, searching his face for even the smallest bit of answers she could find. But he didn’t say anything but a nod and a simple, ‘I’m fine.’ Celestina sighed. When Devon didn’t want to tell you something- you were better off not knowing. That only made her feel even worse. Celestina was really curious and she had to know. One way or another, she’d figure it out. Today…he was abnormally clingy and she was kinda nervous/scared. .__. The last time he treated her like this….she didn’t even know..but she kinda liked it;D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Devon grimaced as Celestina continued to talk. It wasn't her, it was just her voice. Normally, considering she was his best friend, he liked the sound of her voice. It kind of calmed him down and it was comforting half the time. But the volume was too much, it was too loud against his suddenly sensitive ears. When she stopped, he just barely held back a sigh of relief. Now all that was left was the noisy sound of her heartbeat. Wait... That sentence was too weird for Devon. How was this even possible? He was still very freaked out by that hazy memory of being bitten. Wait, what the fuck? What exactly could've bitten him? His mind scrolled through all the possibilities of anything that apparently wanted a chunk of his flesh and blood but that didn't make sense. A freaking cannibal? He'll no, that girl - no, woman - was too strong. Devon liked to think that despite his tall and thin body he was still somewhat muscular. He knew his legs were at least, from taking track since around the fourth grade but that was besides the point. Wouldn't he have been able to at least fight a little more back? His head ached and Devon was surprised that wound wasn't bothering him as much as it had when he'd woken up. That was when he took a peek beneath the collar of his jacket. His eyes widened in more surprise as he saw that it was almost gone. A soft swear escaped his lips After he saw that all that was left, in his view was died blood. The wound had been near his jugular but it had stretched pretty far down. It was if whatever the he'll it was had taken more than just one bite. He walked over to a closed store and stared into the window, looking at his reflection. As quickly as possible before Celestina noticed, he got a full, albeit not so clear look at his neck. Yup, only dried blood was caked on his neck. Even then, there was less than he remembered, or at least felt. "Umm, Celestina? Maybe we can grab a bite to eat at your house? Sorry, man, I'll repay later, 'ight?" He said quickly, already dragging her towards her house. Of course, guess who was waiting there on the doorsteps with a somewhat wilting bunch of flowers? Max the dumb ass. Max groaned as he saw Devon. "Seriously? You kick me out only to bring this trash in?" He looked kind of pissed off. Devon's eyes narrowed as he stared back at Max with a flicker of hate in his eyes. "Move out of the way, douchebag." He said in a flat tone, though his deep voice

Left it there so you could choose what happens? :]
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next