RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Bookies because yeah.

2 posters

Go down

Me and Bookies because yeah. Empty Me and Bookies because yeah.

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Me and Bookies because yeah. Emo%2BGirl%2BHair%2Bstyle%2B01
Alexandria woke up next to Devon, her body pressed tightly against his and her hand laid on his chest. "Mm.." She murmured, a naughty smile slipping to her lips as she ran her finger up and down his chest. "Hey.." She said, propping herself up on her elbow and kissing him lightly. But once she kissed him, she could never have enough. Alexandria pushed herself down against him, hands on his chest, heat shooting up through her fingertips. "Always gonna love those lips." She said, nibbling lightly on his bottom lip. "Anybody tell you you're a hell of a kisser?" She said, rolling off of him and pulling on a plaid shirt. Alexandria stood up as she buttoned it and looked down at Devon. "Next time you need a good time, call me alright?" She said, winking and pulling up her pants over her hips. "See ya later lover boy." She said, sashaying as she walked out of Devon's apartment.

DURHUR. HAVE FUN WITH THIS. xD

Omg. We could have Devon be like dating Celestina but when she's away at school or whatever, but has Alexandria over on the weekends and(; sexytime.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Me and Bookies because yeah. Empty Re: Me and Bookies because yeah.

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Devon sighed happily, but then bit down on the inside of his cheek after a moment. He stood up quickly, pulling on his pants and running out the door after her. "Hey," He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, turning her around and pressing her against the wall. He pressed his lips against hers for a quick moment and smiled at her. "Zip up." He mumbled, zipping up her jacket. "It's cold outside, you know that, right?" He asked. Devon then wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and kissed her again.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Alexandria smirked and spread her fingers out on his muscles. "Mmm." She said, skimming her lips along his neck. "Oh wow..didn't know Devon cared about little ol me." Alexandria said, twirling a piece of her long brown hair around her index finger. "And you know...I wouldn't be cold if you walked me home...and kept me warm?" She hinted, wrapping her arms around his waist and playing with the waistband of his jeans. Alexandria pressed her lips to his, clutching onto his hair and pulling him deeper into the kiss. Her leg wrapped around her waist, and then her other one until Devon was holding her up against the wall. They just couldn't get enough of each other because yolo(; Just kidding I hate yolo.

Celestina hiked her bag up her shoulder and slammed the door to her car closed. The semester just ended and she had a vacation. Like always, she spent it with Devon. Celestina reached in her bag to pull out the key as she stepped through the door of the apartment building. Devon lived on the first floor so she didn't have to go far. As she turned down the hallway she saw Alexandria and Devon..Against the wall...lip-locked. Those were her lips. That was her Devon. Who was that girl. "Devon." But her voice came out as a whisper. Celestina wasn't used to getting hurt. She walked over. "What the hell's going on Devon?" She demanded. Hands on her hips.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Devon backed away from Alexandria quickly, yet he didn't let her just fall off the ground since he was practically carrying her. He stared at Celestina, eyes wide when he realized she was right there. Her face... It killed him. And the way she was standing, he knew she was angry, or at least hurt. She had to be hurt. She was, and it was his fault. "Celestina.." He started, unsure of what to say. To be honest with himself, he was afraid of what Alexandria was going to say.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Alexandria smirked and stared down at Celestina like she was a little bug. "Awh....you two have a play date?" She jumped out of Devon's arms and ruffled Celestina's hair. "Sorry little girl, but Momma's busy. Come back later." She said, turning her around down the hall.

Celestina gritted her teeth and quickly turned around, pushing Alexandria away from her. "Back. Off. And don't touch me." Celestina dropped her bag and looked at Devon. "Who the hell is she?" She asked, motioning to Alexandria. "What's going on? Don't 'Celestina' me. I want a real answer."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:Alexandria smirked and stared down at Celestina like she was a little bug. "Awh....you two have a play date?" She jumped out of Devon's arms and ruffled Celestina's hair. "Sorry little girl, but Momma's busy. Come back later." She said, turning her around down the hall.

Celestina gritted her teeth and quickly turned around, pushing Alexandria away from her. "Back. Off. And don't touch me." Celestina dropped her bag and looked at Devon. "Who the hell is she?" She asked, motioning to Alexandria. "What's going on? Don't 'Celestina' me. I want a real answer."

Devon clamped down on the inside of his cheek. He quickly separated the two and took Celestina's shoulders, slowly guiding her away. "Give us a second," He told Alexandria quickly, leading Celestina around the corner. "I don't know what to say." He said quietly, bracing for her attack. Would she slap him? He just couldn't see Celestina do that, but... He wasn't sure. She was his sweet and innocent girl, she couldn't harm a fly. She made him put the spider outside, not kill it. She couldn't even let him do that, much less let herself do so. He looked guilty, definitely guilty. Devon felt horrible, she was never meant to find out.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Celestina stood there, on the brink of tears. But she held them back. No way was she going to let Alexandria see her cry. Celestina hated tears. She'd see someone cry and immediately start balling. "Start explaining. I'm waiting." She said, arms crossed, her hair almost hiding her whole face. She might be holding back the tears, but still a few rolled down her cheeks. Devon was all she had left. Right now, she was losing him and she didn't like the feeling it put in her stomach. "Why were you kissing her?" She said, letting her arms fall to the side, balling her hands into fists.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Devon bit his lip, still unsure of what the right thing to say was. His dark brown eyes flickered down to the floor and he shifted uncomfortably. "I-I'm sorry... I'll leave you alone. I swear, I love you. It would never happen again." He promised, taking her hands in his and squeezing them tight. He was waiting. Devon had made her cry, and hurt him so much to see those tears roll down her cheek. She wasn't one for crying, well she didn't enjoy it. He was about to cry from just looking at her. Something about Celestina made him a lot more sensitive than he truly is, or is when he's away from her. The guilt, pain, and panic was clear on his face and for once his eyes weren't unreadable. They were saying he loved her. And Devon definitely didn't want to lose her.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Celestina pulled her hands away and rubbed the tears out of her eyes. "Sure. You love me but I come home to you making out with her. Who the hell is she?" Celestina looked up at him. She was only five feet and he was towering over her at six. "What makes me think I could trust you?" Honestly, Celestina would have no idea if he was doing it again. She had no friends back home. All of them were back at college. No one to tell her if he was cheating on her again. How long had he been doing it to? Was this the first time...because the way they were kissing looked like the knew each other a whole lot longer than just a few days.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Devon blinked, thinking for a moment. "You don't have to. I'll leave you alone if you want, but I just don't want to hurt you anymore. I love you, and I'll do anything to gain your trust back again if you'll let me." He said quickly, scared he really was going to lose her. For a moment, he really thought he may have a chance.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm

"No." She said, stepping closer. "I...I don't want you to leave me alone...But I'm afraid if I leave again than you'll just start doing it all over again and there'll be no way I'll know. I wouldn't know if I could trust you." Celestina looked up at him and her eyes sparkled. She wanted to kiss him. But would it mean more to him than it did with Alexandria?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:54 pm

"I'll call you every night." He offered, excited at the small opening she gave him. He had a chance. "We can skype, I'll help you study." He offered, again speaking very quickly. He never spoke this fast, only when he was nervous.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Celestina looked up at him, her arms still crossed. There was till a part of her that didn't trust him, but there was a part of her that wanted to jump into her arms and believe he was telling the truth. Sadly, that part won. "Fine.....can I have a hug now?" She asked, her lip still quivering as she opened her arms up.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Devon embraced her. He spun her around, and then set her down with a satisfied sigh. "I'll be back."
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Me and Bookies because yeah. 1c1c862dc551eccf566d4dcf8ffa3d53-561982932

Celestina smiled, still in his arms, her arms around his waist. "Where are you going?" She asked, her expression confused.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum