RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

2 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 30 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Sora: He smiled at the two. He remembered bickering with Rose when he was a pup. "I wouldn't try that now. It would tear you apart within a few seconds."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 30 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Isaac- He shrugged.

Jesslyn- "Told you!" She rolled on her back flipping Isaac over when he jumped at him. She pinned him down, grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 am

RAWRG
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 pm

(hey lets all RP!)

Dustin: "About to fall over?" He pushed her (Thats the best I got right now)

Sora: He watched them, laughing in his head. "Nice tactic Jesslyn"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Jynx: She laughed and pushed him back. "Pshh nope."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Dustin: "Haha." He whispered to her "Secret place?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Jesslyn- She giggled and got off him mumbling. "And he thinks he can take on a cougar." She looked at Sora, her mind sparking with energy. She looked at Isaac, aand then out of nowhere she darted from camp, going through little spaces her and there so that Sora couldnt catch her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Sora: He looked at Isaac with a glimmer in his eyes and nodded to him to follow her. "Go silently so she doesn't hear or sense you. Then you can get her. Its the same as hunting."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Isaac- He nodded and quietly followed Jesslyn, sneaking on behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Sora: He quickly ran over before Isaac could get to far. "Remember, if your going to jump on her, keep your feet tucked in close. It gives you more power."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Isaac nodded as he rained in closer to Jesslyn, unnoticed. He went to jump with his feet spread out but he pulled them in closer like Sora told him and he landed square on jesslyns back pinning her down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Sora: He smiled. There was hope for these two anyway! "Good job!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Jynx: She smiled and nodded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 am

Isaac- He smiled. "Thank you." He kept holding Jesslyn down though..

Jesslyn- "Get off of me!" She growled and threw Isaac off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Sora: He laughed. "And then we have our fighter!"

Dustin: "Lets go." He got up and started to walk towards the entrance with Jynx, intertwining his tail with hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Jynx: She felt all warm and fuzzy iniside. xD. She walked with him and twined her tail with his too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Dustin: They finally got to the "secret" place and he sat down, nuzzling Jynx.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Jynx: She nuzzles him back, smiling. She sat next to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:00 pm

(we really need to think of something to do with out other charries too...............)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm back. Sorry, I forgot I had this role play. I'll try to get on everday.

Kauro walks to the river.

Stella follows, jumping in. She made a big splash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 pm

(Thats okay!!!! I wont be able to get on much since my school starts back up tomorrow D: )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Mine starts back up in a few days. :/ So it'll probably be the same with me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Haha your lucky. It'll probably be the weekends mostly. I have to go............ Sad bbl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Bye Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 pm

yyeeaaaa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next