RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

2 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 29 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Jynx: "I know......" She whispered back, relaxing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.  - Page 29 Empty Re: Black Dove Wolf Pack. The most mysterious pack you'll ever meet.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 pm

g2g bye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Rylee- She looked at them and saw Jesslyn yawn and strech. Not long after Isaac copied her and the both bounded over to Rylee and Sora.

Jesslyn- "Im hungery!" She demanded.

Isaac- "Yeah! Me too!" He stood behind his sister and gave a slight yawn.

Rylee- "You'll just have to wait til supper time. Im not going to jump to feed you every time you want a snack!" She said firmly to the pups.

Jesslyn- "But mom!" She froze and her face turned a dark shade of red. She didnt mean to do that.

Rylee- She looked down at the pup in suprise. She smiled and she felt her heart jump. She had dreamed of hearing a pup say that one day. Of course she always thought that they'd be her own but she'd take it. Her own can come later. She licked the pup out of comfort, letting her know it was alright. She was her mom now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Tara- She breathed heavily, still asleep. She was in the starting stage of labor but she didnt know it yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm

(lets keep her asleep until Mal gets on. lol)

Dustin: "Good. It should be that way." He pressed against her.

Sora: I wonder what they think of me as....... He looked down at little Isaac who was looking at them both.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Issac- He looked back at Sora with and innocent sparkle to his eyes.

Rylee- "Sora, do you mind watching them for just a bit while I catch them something to eat?" She looked at him, thinking it would be good bonding time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Sora: "Not at all! I'll make sure they stay out of trouble." He cut his eyes at them with a mischievous look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm

can i join? and hey im on :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Rylee- "Okay, thanks." She bounded off into the camp, leaving through the entrance.

Jesslyn- She smiled deviously and jump on her brother pinning him down. "Moms gone, who you gonna whine to now?"

Isaac- He batted at her face and pushed her off. "Bring it on." He chuckled and leapt at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Of course! And Im replying to that too!

Sora: He shook his head at the pups. "Don't hurt yourselves! I dont want to explain to your 'mother' why your all scratched up!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Haha, that was strange,...I completly miss Supas post and I saw wolfs saying "Of course and im replying to that one to!"I really thought you were insane for a second. My exact words- "What are you talking about?!" Bahahaha. Phew its been a longgggg day. You dont even understand! Lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Trust me..Im sure I do
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Jesslyn- She shook Isaac off and stood. "Aww come on Sora. Your no fun!" She stuck out her tounge at him with a devious smile still on her face.

Rylee- She was in the woods, just think and trying to locate dinner at the same time. She breathed in the air and closed her eyes. She located the Plump rabbit befoer she opened them again and she crept up on it.

By the way Supa! I have Jonah, Isabella, Noah, Cooper, Rylee, Jesslyn(Pup), and Isaac(Pup) All matless so we can rp! :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey! I still got Kiari, Sora, and Rose

Sora: "Really?! Im NO FUN?" He ran after them slowly so they could get a head start before he caught them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Jesslyn- She started to run as fast as her little legs would carry her around the den. "You'll never catch me!"

Isaac- He moved off to the side, watching them with his head on his paws. He was sitting in the dark spot of the cave, out of site and unnoticed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Sora: "Is that a challenge?" He started running faster, gaining on her quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Jesslyn- She laughed and ran trying to get away from him and stummbling on Isaac's tail. She stopped and looked around but it was dark and she could see nothing in that corner of the cave. "Isaac?" She said gently. "Is that you?"

Isaac- He looked in the direction of Jesslyn's voice. His heart longed for his mother ever since Jesslyn slipped up and called Rylee mom. Rylee is there new mom! He kept trying to tell himself but yet his heart couldnt take the pressure and he felt a tear slide down his cheek. He wipped it before anyone could see it even though he was in the darkness and he darted from the cave, following the path that Rylee had taken.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Yo diggidy dog. :)

Jynx: She smiles a little, and presses back against him so he doesnt knock her over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Sora: He chased after them, almost tripping a few times from trying to slow down then pick up speed again. He stopped after a while. "Hey, Isaac, Jesslyn. What do you want to be? Hunter, Fighter, healer?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Kiari: She got up and padded out of her den. Morning was approaching. She hadn't slept at all; she couldn't. She headed down to where Jem was, then Jace. "Hunting anyone?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Jesslyn and Isaac both stopped running and looked at him. Jesslyn paused. "I wanna be a fighter or a healer! I havent decided yet!"

Isaac- He thought about it for a mintue. "I'm going to be a hunter!" He said completely forgetting about anything else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Sora: He looked at Isaac, knowing he could one day train him to be a hunter. "Jesslyn, I think if you were a fighter, nothing would want to come close to battle with you!" He turned to Isaac. "And you, you seem like a hunter. You dont have that fiery spirit of a fighter. I could very well teach you someday."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Jesslyn- "Maybe Ill do both!" She grinned thinking she could really do it.

Isaac- He nodded. "That'd be awesome!" He grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Sora: "You could! Fallen is. She's the beta and a healer. Well, a soon-to-be one at that!" He saw a sparkle in Jesslyn's eyes as he said that. "But you might have to go be a fighter first, then learn healing later. And maybe you'll be able to catch a cougar one day!" He added to Isaac.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Isaac grinned. "I bet I could catch one now!"

Jesslyn laughed. "You cant even catch me! What makes you think you can catch a cougar?!"

Isaac- "Well Sora will teach me! Plus I can catch you!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next