RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er - Page 3 Empty Re: For Aku & Books & Rawr-er

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Don't go brain dead on me Dx
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

I can't help that. xD What to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

xD Lol, well, do you wanna rp? :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Okay. xD Next day?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Sure xD you start Rawr-er's feeling lazy
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Shiro

It was around one 'o clock when she actually arrived to the local beach. Grimy, prickly sand sunk into her entricate laced sandals. The feeling was just..ugh. Shiro was wearing ripped jean shorts, with a dark purple v-cut tank top, so she wasn't that out of place. She actually started to look around for that dude's face last night. Hm, what the hell do you do at a beach? Shiro thought, the question zig-zagging around in her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Me must BRB, food. Sorry. Dx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Alexander
He dressed in a pair of faded levies and just a white tee like the one he went to bed in. His hair was slightly messy, but it made him look adorably cute in a weird way. Alexander also wore sunglasses that just made the whole outfit <3. He walked to the beach, looking for the stunning girl he was making out with last night. Did he even learn her name? Probably, and he was probably to drunk last night to pay attention. That was good ol’Alexander for you. What a ladies’ man! Well, anywho he remembered her gorgeous face. It was still jaw-droppingly beautiful.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 pm

/cries. It deleted my post!!! I dun feel like re-typing it, but I will. But, it will be much shorter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Shiro

She didn't see that boy anywhere. Hangover? Nah, it was too late for that. She looked over to her right, and saw a..cliff of rocks or something of that sort. Hm. Shiro started to walk over to it, her feet sliding, she having to walk sideways from the slope of the sand. She was still scanning the crowd, and saw a figure...shaped sorta like...what's his name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 7:15 pm

I have to go. I'm sorry T wT
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Bai, see you tomorrow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Alexander
Finally! He found the girl he was kissing last night. He put on a very charming smile that won any girl over and strode over. “Hey.” He didn’t bother with “you” or anything. Alexander didn’t’ want to give away the fact that he had no clue what the girls name was. How could he forget such a pretty girls name? Now that was just un-spoken of for him. He always remembered beautiful girls name. And this girl was the prettiest he has ever seen.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Devon

He was pretty pissed. The girl had been difficult, and even when trying through the lips, she noticed. So he had to just kiss her and stand there. But he got her number, which was good. He wanted that soul more than ever, he wanted her. He wanted to feel her body go limp in his arms, feel the satisfying thrill of her either magical blue or golden soul. He bit his lip and took out his phone, that he of course hadn't paid for. Being a demon had it's advantages, like having a now ex-girlfriend buy you one. It was an iPhone, like that mattered. He dialed Celestina's number. "'Lo?" He murmured, as she picked up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Celestina
She was quite surprised when Devon called her. After what happened last night with that reaching through the chest thing, she was sure he would think she was crazy. After all, she was drunk, maybe it was her imagination. It was so vivid. Snapping back into attention, she finally said “Hey. Why’d you call?” She asked curiously. Sure she didn’t mind a hot guy who she just met last night called her. After all, they were making out. But maybe he was drunk too. Usually, when that happens they mean nothing. But there was something weird about this boy. Celestina couldn’t put her finger on it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Devon

He decided to go with what he usually said. He made it so she could practically hear him smile through the phone. "I wanted to talk to you..." He murmured, It sounded sort of mischevious. "Anyways, you doing anything today?" He asked, biting his lip. He reached down and pinched his wrist, thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Celestina
She blushed softly and gave a grin, though, no one could see it. “That’s a first.” She muttered. Celestina rose an eyebrow and leaned against her bed room door, “No, why? Do you want to meet up somewhere?” She asked, looking at her nails. The nail polish was chipping off so there was only a couple of spots of purple messed out everywhere. She sighed softly and turned her attention back to Devon.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Devon

He shrugged. "Sure. Any ideas?" He said into the phone quietly. Devon was now out of his house. He walked along the sidewalk. During the day, he had that kind of aura to him that made people go to the other side of the street to walk.

Lame o.e
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Celestina
She smiled softly, “Why not the park?” Yea, it was a kids place, but once she had gone with her boyfriend and he pushed her on the swing. That was one of her most cherished memories of her boyfriend. Oh well, things come and go. He cheated, blah blah blah. Long story short it was another bad break up. Celestina balanced the phone by her ear with her shoulder while she slipped on her shoes.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Devon

He laughed. "Wow, turns out I'm right near it. The one with the fountain with those gargoyles (sp?), right?" He replied, turning near the park. The thick branches of the trees lined across the sidewalk covered him with a slight shadow, at times light peaking through the green leaves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Celestina
“That’s the one. I’m still at home, so it will take me a few minutes to be there. See you soon.” She said, giving another smile to no one whatsoever. She kicked her feet on the floorboards, getting her shoes on. Celestina grabbed a light sweatshirt and zipped it up, heading out the door. She was still smiling. Crow wanted to see her. Now that was a good thing. She ended up at the park ten or so minutes later and started looking for Crow.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Devon

Of course, he wouldn't really remember what she looked like. But he would never forget the slight shimmer of a Guardian above her. He spotted her instantly and crept up. Devon wrapped his arms around her shoulders, his arm pressing slightly against her neck. It was that kind of thing that passed off as a hug. "Hey," He grinned at her, turning her around, so he still held onto her shoulders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Celestina
She blinked in surprise at the sudden hug, but smiled nevertheless. Celestina kissed his cheek lightly and hugged him back. “Hey. What’s up?” She murmured softly looking down at the rustling leaves on the ground. Fall was coming. Then there would be snow. Celestina smiled softly at that. She loved the white blanket of snow that fell each winter.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Devon

He grinned at her. "This is how you greet a friend?" He murmured, wrapping his arms closely around her and kissing her "lightly" on the lips. He couldn't do it now, but he had to persuade her to go with him somewhere else - darker, quieter, isolated. He let go of her and slipped one hand in hers. "So, how's life?" He looked at her curiously. Devon thought he was acting perfectly. He was sure she couldn't see through it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Celestina
She chuckled, “That’s how everyone greets each other.” She rolled her eyes and kissed him back. What did she have to worry about last night? Kissing him was sweet bliss. Celestina rose and eyebrow. “Well, it’s good. Except for that killer hang over I woke up with this morning..” She murmured, leaning her head against his shoulder and giving his hand a light squeeze. “And yours?”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next