RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er Empty For Aku & Books & Rawr-er

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Story

They come from Hell, bringing pieces of home with them. They are evil, terrible creatures; their thirst for that special cry of agony come from only the most cruel torture never quenched. They look human, infact, they look even better. Beautiful beings. This makes them all more deadly. They are powerful, not just with physical things. They are intelligent, which helps them capture their prey. Not only with taking souls, blue or golden - blue for extremely evil, golden for those "good" - but with possesing. Their names vary, but most are called Demon.

Demons are servants, each one working for religion's worst enemy. There are ones hired to others, but they all have one central boss. His name is Satan. Demons must be evil in the heart, or at least mean. The worst of the worst. They tend to stick around the higher, wealthier areas. That's where most of the back-stabbing and all the terrible things they love happen. Many powerful people, are infact demons, or have at least one hundred working for them.

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Mon May 16, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er Empty Sʜɪʀᴏ

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Full Name: Shirozaku.

Nick name: Shiro, but that's the name she goes by.

Personality: Shiro has only a sliver of patience before she lashes out with uncontrollable rage. Other than that, she's quite secretive, keeping in the past she holds. She can be demanding at times. And of course, lusting for humans with 'free will' to commit sin, and sending them straight to hell where her creator lay.

Age: Shirozaku was created thirty years or so, body seeming to freeze in time over the years, holding key features a certain age supplies.

Appearance: Shiro's hair is a dark brown-blackish tint, coming to a point in the middle of her back.Her hair is parted down the middle, with bangs framing her face, down her jawline. With odd, pale green eyes, one of her 'main attractions'. Shiro's pale, but holding more of a tan than others. Shiro has long and slender legs, standing 5"7 accompanying her sly, stealthy movements.

History: Shirozaku really hasn't mastered the technique of pulling souls out of a body, far too much work. She simply sucks the soul out with her mouth...quite freaky when taking a female's soul, but a soul is a soul. The more corrupted the better.

Last edited by Akuamae on Thu May 12, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er Empty Dʀᴀʏʟ

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Full name: Drayleky (Drayl*i*ki)

Nick name: He goes by Drayl

Personality: More of the betraying type. Hiding in the shadows until he definitely knows there is a chance to make a kill. He enjoys every minute of a good soul gone bad. That's just one more turned from God, which is his ultimate goal.

Appearance: Drayl contains dark, stormy grey eyes. No emotion what-so-ever lying within. He has whipped-like, not dark but not light brown hair. Eh, he's muscular over all, he's 5"11. Tall, no?

History: "All history should be kept a secret, unless you have something to do with it. Then again, if you had something to do with it, you would already know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er Empty Re: For Aku & Books & Rawr-er

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Nice charries, man. o3o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Tanks, Books. =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Devon

He walked along the sidewalk, three dark figures walking by his side. The sky above them was a dark navy blue, stars sprinkled among the darkness, it was Saturday. Devon turned to the two fellow demons and grinned, his blinding white teeth surprisingly sharp. "So, today we're going to get some, right?" He was refering to souls. Devon had gone with Drayl and Shiro to go get something to "eat" They didn't actually eat souls, but steal them - and the rush you felt stealing one was brilliant.

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Shiro

She was running her fingers through her hair, pushing it all to the left side. " 'Course." Thinking about taking a soul gave Shiro a sizzling tingle that was no way near the actual thing. Tonight was kind of chilly, giving a crisp smell to the air around, but temperature really had no effect on demons.

Drayl

He simply nodded, slowly turning his head to look at the cars rushing by. Drayl was pretty sure they looked like a gang, ya'know, a group of..young adults walking down the sidewalk..together. Maybe they were? It was difficult to name the relationship each of them shared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Devon

The rest seemed to be a blur. He was suddenly holding hands with a giggling, most likely drunk girl. She leaned into him every once in a while, looking up at him somehow lovingly. He looked behind him and a few feet infront of him to see the others holding hands with the same kind of person. He looked over at Drayl and smirked. Devon led her somewhere away from the others, and his hands slid down to her waist. She threw herself onto him, and their lips met. Devon smiled through it, deciding now would be a good time. His hands went up to her chest, and he felt a rush as his hand slid somehow into her, through flesh, and holding onto her soul. He grinned, about to pull it out, when something happened. The girl, who's name he'd forgotten, had pulled away from him, gripping his hand. It was an awkward sight, his hand halfway in between her, the girl gripping his wrist tightly. He stared at her, in shock. What was she doign?!?!

Do the same with your other charries, Aku.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Shiro

It wasn't that hard to seduce a guy, nevertheless if he was drunk. Men. Shiro somehow ended up..in an alley? Hm. Numerous cooings and carressings later, it didn't have to be all business to steal a soul. She pressed her hands tightly on his cheeks, melding her lips into his, beginning the process of..sucking his soul out of his body. In the midst of actually..getting it out, something odd happened. It seemed to freeze in the slight millimeters of space between their mouths and..something undescribable happened.

Drayl

He didn't care where he was, just note that there was a chick with a soul inside her body.Drayl was the one to cut to the chase and not do all that 'Feel 'er up' and kissing. He simply pinned her against the brick wall, pressing his hand into her body, in the middle of her chest. Grabbing hold of her soul, a delight spread throughout his body as he started to pull it out. He wasn't really paying attention to the girl flailing about and hitting him, which was why, he couldn't really do two things at once, and he lost his grip?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Girl
I held his hand tight in mine. “What were you just doing?” At first I thought he was just touching my chest, but then his hand went through it?I shivered and dropped his hand slowly backing up. What was he? What was he just doing? “Who are you?” I asked, checking the sidewalk for witnesses. No one. I was on my own. A drunk girl fending for herself. Great, what had I gotten myself into this time. But I still wanted to kiss him so I inched closer, but not to close.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Thalia

She snapped her eyes shut, a perfect actress. Of course, she wasn't drunk. Thalia gripped Drayl's arm, and twisted it in a way that even a demon would cry in pain. It caused him to let go, and she pushed his hand out of her. She smirked, eyes opening. It all happened quickly. She pushed him, to the ground, holding his hands down to the ground, sitting on him in a position he probably wouldn't be able to get up in. "You're really bad at this, huh?" She seethed, glaring at him. He couldn't get up, really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:47 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Girl
I held his hand tight in mine. “What were you just doing?” At first I thought he was just touching my chest, but then his hand went through it?I shivered and dropped his hand slowly backing up. What was he? What was he just doing? “Who are you?” I asked, checking the sidewalk for witnesses. No one. I was on my own. A drunk girl fending for herself. Great, what had I gotten myself into this time. But I still wanted to kiss him so I inched closer, but not to close.

Rawr-er, also do the guy, please??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Devon

He bit his lip, swearing in every language of the world in his head. "Umm..." He said stupidly. "What are you talking about?" He needed to buy time. Devon put on a confused face, looking at her curiously. He slurred his words, so it would sound like he was drunk, too. His mind was racing, thoughts pouring in and draining out of his mind. He couldn't kill her. There was something about the girl, that he realized was bad... He finally swore outloud, under his breath. "Sh**." He whispered. He saw a glimmer above her. The girl had a guardian angel...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Me is occupied with alot of things. Please remind me what guy well, for whom so I can reply o3o XDD

Girl(Who I’m naming… Celestina because yea x3)
I glared at him and pointed at my chest, “Your hand..I-it just went through my chest. Don’t try acting dumb. Now tell me!” I didn’t take any crap from anybody. If this guy was going to mess with me, I was going to fight back. That was the way with me ever since I was born. I let no one mess with me. This guy actually seemed astonished that I saw what he was doing and now I was bent on finding out. “Well? Are you going to tell me or am I going to have to call the cops?”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Drayl

He was uber confused. "Bad at what?" He asked nonchalantly, like this was an every day thing. Drayl turned his head, pebbles grinding against his cheek, as he peared to look at the girl on top of him. This was very akward.How the hell did she know what I was doing? He thought to himself, while he waited for her response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi by teh way. ^.^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Thalia

She rolled her blue eyes, looking back at him. She smiled, pressing his wrists roughly against the ground. The steets were empty, so their voices echoed slightly. "No souls, get it?" She growled, moving her foot so it held onto one hand as she rose the one originally pressing his down. She fingered something beneath her shirt, and pulled it out. A simple golden chain... with a golden cross on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Akuamae wrote:Hi by teh way. ^.^

Lol, that ^^^^ one's demon is sucking a soul out of a guy (XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) could you please RP him??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Devon

He finally cut it out, and rolled his eyes. "Nothing, okay? I think you're just a little drunk..." He said softly, hoping the small black horns hidden underneath his hair didn't show too much - most didn't notice. Especially around halloween. He took a step closer. He had to steal her soul before the guardian actually interefered for real.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Suuurrreeee and hiiiiii ^w^ Suuup

Boy(I will name him ALEXANDER >:3)
This kiss felt weird. Like something was going on. I pulled away and looked at the girl, searching her eyes as if they held the answer of all my questions. “That…was…uh…weird?” Was weird even the right word? It felt as if something inside of me was being sucked out during the kiss. Was see causing it? I wouldn’t know. Would she even tell me? Probably not, but it was worth a try.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Drayl

What's the point of lying when the chick already knows? "Yeah, guess I'm out of luck today." He sighed boredly,pressing his forehead against the pavement, the pain she was causing felt...right? Pain always felt good to Drayl, as did some demons.

WB...D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Celestina
I still didn’t believe him, and was going to argue a bit more. But then he stood closer. It took my breath away, for he was cuter than most of the guys I made out with. His new position made me blush and look down. Quickly, I shook my head. “Yea...I am drunk... Maybe I should head home.” He still sounded like he was lying and I was not taking any chances. But I didn’t move. Maybe one last kiss would be okay. Nothing bad could happen…Right?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Thalia

She sighed, looking up at the glimmer. She smiled, and looked down. "Okay, this will be quick, okay? I'm sure you'll like the pain, anyways." She smirked, using the same hand and reaching into a pocket and grabbing something... sharp. Unfortunately, her foot shifted slightly, and Thalia's eyes widened. Drayl just got an advantage. And she was sure he would use it those few seconds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Shiro

Her eyes slinted a bit, looking over his face. First time someone pulled back in the middle of getting their souls sucked out by her. Well, there's a first time for everything. "Huh." She managed, not really knowing what to say. Should she try again? That would be even more akward. "I thought of it as more..exotic." Shiro covered, going back to her usual sly self. She casually looked down the alley way.

Murrr, brb fewd is ready for meh. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:25 pm

BBL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down