RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and books. Everyone else get out because yeah.

2 posters

Go down

Me and books. Everyone else get out because yeah. Empty Me and books. Everyone else get out because yeah.

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:01 pm

;D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Me and books. Everyone else get out because yeah. Empty Re: Me and books. Everyone else get out because yeah.

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Yo. :3 Umm, dunno how to start this... Let me see... >:3 Oh YEAH, With music. <33333
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Me and books. Everyone else get out because yeah. Empty Re: Me and books. Everyone else get out because yeah.

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 pm

"There goes my hero... Watch him as he goes." The music played loudly from his earphones, filling his head with music. The volume was as loud as possible, so that if you were to stand a foot or so away from him you could still hear the music clearly and distinguish each instrument playing pretty damn well. Devon closed his eyes, sinking into his bed. A slight smile curved on his lips as he stretched his limbs out on his comforter. The comforter was plain white with thick black stripes. He hadn't really chosen it for himself, but it came with the bed he had picked out. The bed was his baby, he barely let anyone come into his room and sit on the bed. It was the only thing he asked his mother and step-father for on his fifteen birthday. It had taken quite a bit to ask for them to 'fuck off'. Mostly because the good-nature part of Devon knew that would crush his mother and infuriate his step-father, Jack. It was the misunderstood teenager in him. He rolled over and groaned, hiding his head in his pillow. Devon was going to end the night like he always started it, with music blasting. His alarm was "Paint It Black" by the Rolling Stones. Of course, the music stopped playing (as he was using his phone instead of a iPod or something to listen to music) as some one texted him.

He stuck his hand out and searched through the blankets, looking for his phone. Somehow, his earphones were long enough that he could lose his phone. When he found out, he found that he had a new text. Unlocking his phone, he realized that it was an unfamiliar number. His eyes scanned over the short text, and he grimaced as he read the last part. It was signed '- Travis'. Who knew what his brother had in store for the night. Travis was the reason Devon wasn't boring, unoriginal, and plain. He was the one who gave Devon the name 'troublemaker' at school. The text read: party @_____ ur girl is here - Travis Even in his thoughts, he protested the last fact. She wasn't his girl, they were best friends. Devon sighed and jumped up, yanking his earphones out and turning his phone off as he began to change. He walked out of the house without a word, deciding to of course walk. He didn't have a car, and neither did Travis. His apparent 'girl' was the one who took him to school. it was slightly embarrassing at first, but Devon got over it.

Devon found the place rather quickly, as music was blasting loudly and when he looked at the address it was the right one. Devon swore under his breath, why was she so crazy? Travis was nineteen, the kind of parties he went to wasn't exactly the best kind of scene for a bunch of almost-sixteen-year-olds. Devon weaved through the thick mass of people crowding the place, looking for either Travis or her.

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 pm

lmao...alexandria drunk.......(;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:lmao...alexandria drunk.......(;

What the shit. Bro, you post but you don't actually put the post into the post you posted? >3>
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Imma post now. Calm your panties down ;D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Alexandria held a red cup in her hand, her body pressed against another boys as the music pounded in her ears. How much had she had to drink tonight? There was only one answer to that. To much and she knew it. Alexandria would have a killer headache in the morning but did she care? Not really. 'Live life with no regrets' That was her motto. LOL. Omg. I just realized that Alexandria is like the definition of Yolo;D So anyways, she giggled like a stupid blonde and pressed closer to the boy, one hand on his chest. "Come on.." She whispered in his ear, her fingers skimming down his shoulder. "Let's get out of here." She gave him a seductive smile, one that got all the boys to do as she wished. Her eyebrows twitched up and she gave him a questioning look. "Wanna?" She asked, biting her lip and tugging at his shirt, trying to pull him towards the stairs, upstairs. The boys eyes grew wide and he nodded looking down at the hot brunette he held in his arms. Alexandria smirked and grabbed his arm, weaving them both threw the crowd of people, dancing and drinking. Almost to the stairs she stopped and stared right into the eyes of Devon. Great. Just what she needed. Guess she couldn't have anymore fun tonight. Alexandria sighed and looked back at the boy. What was his name? Who cares. "Can you go get me a drink? I ran out." The boy nodded obviously under Alexandria's spell, took her cup, and ran away to complete her request. "What do you want Devon?" She asked, her words cold and a little hard to understand due to the excessive amount of alcohol she had tonight. "Thought parties weren't your thing." She put her hands on her hips. Alexandria was wearing a skin tight red dress tonight. What? Red was her color.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Devon's eyes flickered up and down, taking in every inch of Alexandria - most of which was exposed. Her dress covered the essentials but even then the flimsy piece of clothing didn't leave much to imagination. He shook his head and lifted his eyes up to meet Alexandria's. She seemed annoyed, and Devon couldn't blame her. That didn't mean she wasn't wrong and he grabbed her hand and dragged her along and out of the college guy's sight. He weaved through the thick crowd
of people, pulling Alexandria after him. It was hard to not separate so he turned her to his side and kept an arm around her shoulder into a much less crowded spot. They were probably on the other side of the house now.

Devon looked through the hallway until he found a closet. He yanked it open but it was currently "occupied" so he quickly slammed it shut and pulle Alexandria into the one across the hall. It was pitch black darkness for a moment before Devon reached up and yanked the lightbulb on. He crossed his arms over chest and glared at her. "What the fuck, alexandria. That guy was probably like twenty one and you were gonna..." Devon shook his head, obviously pissed. He look away for a moment before looking back at her. "What the he'll are you doing at a kind of party like this? Did travis take you or invite you? This definitely isn't out scene." He said. He was about to continue before a couple almost broke into the closet

"Occupied!" Devon yelled, closing the door on them. He rolled his eyes as he heard a few moans and bumps against the closet door before the noise faded back go the hum of the party's music.

KAY DONE

EDITINGGG. Very slowly. Don't think about replying.

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:26 pm

HURRYUPBABED:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Alexandria raised an eyebrow. Devon wasn't her father. Fuck, her father didn't even care what she did. Part of the reasons she was so messed up. Ever since she could walk she was on her own. Her sister practically raised her. Alexandria's father was a constant drunk and her mom was a nervous wreck and didn't have time for her. So, Alexandria took the paths she wanted seeing as she had no one to tell her what to do and who to talk with. Explains why she was here now.

Heat shot up her arm as Devon held her arm. If only he'd take those hands, hold her waist...bring her closer. Wait what was she thinking. Alexandria shook her head and stared at Devon with cold eyes. "Asshole." She muttered under her breath as he closed the door to the closet. "So you take me away from that hot guy and you bring me here into this closet. Nice change of scenery." She muttered, twirling a piece of her long brunette hair around her finger.

Alexandria dropped her hair, it slightly curling with her playing with it so long and she tightened her fists at her side. "You know what Devon? Fuck you. You aren't my dad. You can't tell me what the fuck to do. I'm almost 19. I'm 18 now. That's a legal adult. It's not illegal and besides it was only just for a little fun. Come on. I know you did a lot of worse shit then I have. Remember Celestina? 16? Oh yeah I remember her." Alexandria rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. Her face was getting a bit sweaty from the heat of the house and the music still pounded in her ears. She was starting to get a headache.

Alexandria tapped her foot. "Travis invited me." She lied through her teeth. But Devon could almost never tell when she was lying. "'Sides it was better than staying at home. I would have sneaked out anyways." She sighed and went for the doorknob. "And if you excuse me. Someone's waiting for me. Nice talking to you."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 pm

There was a difference between Devon and Alexandria. Devon was two certain things in his life, and it all depende on the situation and who he was with. When he was with friends, Devon was crazy as shit. The moment when he was with people who were higher than him, he was suddenly the responsible guy. And with Alexandria, he didn't want to miss out on the fun, so he was in the middle with not too many worries. It was funny considering she was three years older than him. Yet Alexandria had had failed the third grade so she was a junior, rather than a senior, and that made it socially acceptable for her to drive him to school. His parents weren't really parents so all he had left to guide him as a kid was a teenage guy. The only thing his parents did was make sure he didn't come home drunk or stoned. That was the way Travis got kick out of the house, and if - God forbid - Alexandria was his sister then that was how she would've been kicked out. She was kind of like a hot sister that both brothers had liked at some point in their lives.

"Fuck me? No, fuck you. I'm just trying to watch out for you because this place seriously isn't where you should be on an effing Thursday night. Babe, you know I'll be right here joinin you tomorrow night but today isn't really the time. Besides, I need a ride tomorrow morning..." He said stubbornly, taking her shoulder and sliding his hand down to her wrist. He tugged on her. "I'll let you crash at my place tonight too. You're already drunk and it's safer if I drive. You definitely can't stay the night here." He pleaded, pulling her a bit closer.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:08 pm

"Babe." Alexandria said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm older than you. You can't tell me what to do. Since when did you start being my dad? What the hell's up with that." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You know..I like you better when you're stoned. You're so much more fun to be around." Alexandria said, taking a sip of the beer in her hand. "God. It's like a six year old telling me not to color outside the lines. Hilarious." Alexandria said, chuckling and leaning against the wall. She laughed even harder after what he said next. "Tomorrow night? Hell no. I go solo. It's not fun when you 'date' to the party. I'm not bringing a little kid with me." Alexandria said, ruffling his hair. "Stop acting cute. It's not funny anymore. It wore off a while ago."

Alexandria yanked her wrist away. "Come on Devon. Stop being so dependent on me. Do something on your own for once. God dammit." She shook her head and opened the door, quickly merging back into the party.YOLO
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm

IDK how to reply. lmao You could've at least slapped him or something. :c IDK
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:IDK how to reply. lmao You could've at least slapped him or something. :c IDK

FINESHESLAPPEDHIM. AND THEN...She stared into his eyes...kissed him..then walked out into the party;D there.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:IDK how to reply. lmao You could've at least slapped him or something. :c IDK

FINESHESLAPPEDHIM. AND THEN...She stared into his eyes...kissed him..then walked out into the party;D there.

lmao Whatever, I sense the sarcasm. >3>
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:

lmao Whatever, I sense the sarcasm. >3>

No. that isn't sarcasm :c I'm serious
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:20 am

Devon rolled his eyes after she finished. She was being ridiculous. She didn't bring dates to parties? He snorted at that thought, they'd gone to plenty of parties together. Then again, she was probably thinking pretty stupidly at the moment considering she looked very close to becoming trashed. "Okay, fuck that, then." He sighed, knowing he would have to walk home and then in the morning walk to school. This wouldn't be fun, he followed her out of the closet, rubbing his cheek. Devon was very much confused with her seemingly bipolar actions, so he just wiped off the lipstick just as some guy approached him. "Damn, at least you got some before you got too far." He grinned and patted Devon on the back. Devon flipped him the bird and kept walking, feeling pissed off now. He wasn't sure what he had expected when he came here, but he hadn't anticipated a kiss. He licked his lips. She tasted like beer. Yeah, she was definitely twisted. Devon sighed and continued to push his way through the crowd. A drunk girl laughing her ass off fell into him and opened her mouth, gaping. "Wow, you're cute." She slurred, raising a hand up to touch his face. Devon was a bit creeped out, even if the girl was hot. He slowly pushed her away and continued. By the time he was somewhat near the exit, a red cup was in his hand. Whatever the hell it contained sloshed around and often over the lid of the cup as he raised it up in the air like most people did, trying his best not to spill.

When it spilled onto some one else, Devon ran and grabbed some one else's cup. "Fuck it, this isn't her party anymore." He thought to himself. He downed the red cup's contents in a matter of seconds. He held his alcohol well, it was a bit fucked up. Soon enough, he was getting alcohol poured into his red plastic cup by his older, twenty one year old brother. This was so illegal. Devon tried to count on his fingers how many years until he could seriously start to do this... Not alcoholic kind of 'do this' but... do it. He tilted his head, confused. He licked his lips again, looking around. The music sucked but he didn't care because the music itself was decent while the singer's voice was annoying. He ignored the girl singing on the radio and started to nod his head. Soon enough he was dancing with some girl the same way Alexandria had been dancing earlier. Hands all over, it was lovely, there wasn't a spot he wasn't unwilling to explore on this girl's body. Travis suddenly grabbed his elbow and pulled him back. "Wow, slow down there." He smiled lazily, calming Devon down with a simple grin. Devon was about to fight - he was so close... The girl looked disappointed but soon disappeared. He laughed and joked around, until Travis was really sober. Travis was the one who dragged him outside.

"Kid, you got to stop coming to these." He said, already lighting up a cigarette and holding it with his lips. "Okay? I thought you were gonna come and take Alexandria home. She's totally ruining my friend. He's trying to stay strong and she's fucking everything up. Haha, that's funny. YOu get it...' He laughed, still a little bit off. Devon was confused, his brother was making no sense whatsoever. How was this coincidental? He coughed and listened as his brother finally found the right words to say. Basically, he had to wait at least another two years to go to things like these. Fifteen was way too early. He laughed at that thought. Travis didn't want to corrupt him? TOo fucking late, no matter what Alexandria would be at fault for that.

OOC: Sorry if it sucked or didn't make sense I'm all ajsfh;lkasfjlasjflkasf
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 am

Alexandria decided to leave the party after that conversation with Devon. He took her out of the good mood she had earlier. Alexandria didn't want to find that boy and continue on like she planned...all she wanted to do was go home and sleep. 'One more drink..' She told her self, floating towards the keg tap. Boys surrounded it, hoping to find some drunk girls and 'get lucky' if you know what I mean. Alexandria wasn't above that. She would try anything. She filled up her drink and winked at a couple guys. Why not show them what they can't have? Alexandria absolutely loved messing with guys. She started walking away, sipping her drink and swaying her hips to the pounding music. An arm curled around her waist and pulled her up against his chest. Alexandria melted and she looked back at he boy. "One dance..." He murmured into her ear, his hands lowering to her hips. "Fine." Alexandria said, turning around and pressing herself as close as she could to him. As they danced against each other like everyone else, she pictured him as Devon. Something she would never do when she was sober. Nothing was stopping her now.

Songs passed and that one dance seemed like nothing now. Alexandria's hands ran along the boys chest, giving him shivers, until they cupped his face. He still looked like Devon and Alexandria was loving every minute of it. She looked him in the eyes with a mischievous look and a grin spreading along her slim pink lips. Alexandria pulled him closer and at first it was a brush, then a full out kiss. His hands moved through her hair, down her waist, to her hips then up to her hair again to keep her lips on his. Alexandria's fingers curled into his hair and she pulled him as close as possible. This was Devon. Her Devon. Devon.(lolz. she sounds obsessed..sorry she's drunk;D it happens). She pulled away to look at him. But the boy didn't look like Devon anymore. That smile in her eyes disappeared. "I have to go." She said in a hoarse whisper. The boy nodded, he wasn't even looking at her anymore. He had found a new girl, she was blonde, slim, and she looked bubbly. He'd have fun with her, Alexandria could tell.

Alexandria stumbled out of the house, quickly collapsing against he railing of the stairs and puking up all the alcohol she had consumed that night. Her eyes were bloodshot, her face was pale, and her head was pounding with a headache. Alexandria loved parties- but she hated the effects of the. She sighed and looked around the outside of the house. Her eyes landed on Travis and Devon. Hopefully he would drive her home..no matter how much of a bitch she was today. She stumbled over, almost falling down a couple times but she stayed on her feet. "Gimme one of those." She said, motioning to Travis's cigarette's.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Devon wasn't drunk. He didn't like getting drunk, or high or anything. You might think he would, but he really didn't. He hated being controlled, and that alcohol controlled him and made him something he wasn't. He liked being aware of what was going on and the hazy memories of the night before always scared him. He was still just a kid -- what the hell was he going to do, corrupting himself. He only had a few drinks, but obviously that still did something to him. The drink Travis had poured for him was out of his hands by now, and probably somewhere spilled on the grass. He hadn't really drunk much. Devon liked to do things, and make them final. He made a choice, a decision and stuck with it. He dove in instead of dipping one toe. So when he danced, he danced completely aware of what he was doing. But Alexandria had pissed him off. It wasn't like he was taking revenge by dancing with the girl, it was more like he was proving a point that he could stay at this party and have a good time just like her. He leaned against the brick wall of the house, standing next to his brother. Travis was talking to three other guys, one of them having his arm wrapped around a girl who was literally gawking at Devon. Devon wasn't sure why. Did he look young -- was she shocked? He shrugged it off, only listening to a few words of the conversation.

He cringed at the sound of some one puking, and took a bit of pity on the poor kid who obviously drank too much. He turned his head to see (not see the vomiting..) who it was. His eyes widened slightly when he realized it was Alexandria. He rolled his eyes, the worry that had come over him immediately washing away. Whatever was the only word he could use to describe his feelings for that. He sighed as she walked over, looking a hot mess suddenly. Travis laughed and shook his head, but after a few words of convincing from Alexandria he handed her one. Devon watched as she looked at Travis expectantly, hoping for him to light it up. What use was a cigarette without a lighter? One of the three guys standing closer to Alexandria smiled at her friendly and lit it up with his own lighter, rolling his eyes at Travis. Devon didn't look at her, still kind of pissed at her reaction. Instead, he ignored her and talked to the girl gawking at him and her apparent boyfriend. The guy was actually funny, and Devon actually smiled at something he said. It disappeared after a moment and he nodded when the girl asked him if he was single. The guy made another joke, making it obvious he was a bit jealous, but Devon didn't smile that time. He was having a hard time not looking over at Alexandria as she talked to Travis and the other two guys.

After about ten minutes of talking, he was getting bored. "I'm gonna head out." He told Travis, and Travis nodded, distracted as he was talking to one of the guys. Devon said good-bye to the couple he was talking to, the guy slapping his hand the girl giving him a kiss dangerously close to the mouth. Devon headed inside, slapping hands with the two guys and nodding his head at Travis. The entire time he kept Alexandria out of his sight. Devon would just walk. He obviously didn't have a car, too young. One more year, he thought to himself. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked down the sidewalk, thankful the party wasn't too far away from his mother's house.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Alexandria followed Devon because it was a yolo moment.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Devon didn't notice Alexandria so he kept walking because swag.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Alexandria wrapped her arms around Devon's neck from behind, her face hurriedly buried in his neck. "Devon stop walking...please..." She begged softly, gently kissing his jaw bone. Alexandria was too drunk to make sense of what she was doing. Devon stopped and Alexandria pressed her body close to his back. She was freezing. The skimpy dress she was wearing did little to protect her from the cold air. "Can you still bring me home?" She asked, not wanting to leave where she was right there and then. "I'm cold." She said, wrapping her arms around his waist tight. "And I don't want to go home.." Her dad was probably still up, probably drinking...or fighting with her mom and Alexandria didn't want to see that. She hated going to bed hearing her father scream at her mom for doing nothing at all. Alexandria's dad was a douche and her mother deserved so much better than a low life like him. "Please? You promised you'd bring me home. You can't say no." Alexandria's voice got a little gruffer as she proceeded on. Pulling away, she gave a cough into her arm. She'd been smoking for two years now. You could tell. She had a horrible cough and her teeth had a slight yellow tinge to them.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon May 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Devon rolled his eyes, trying to remain as stiff as possible. He didn't want to give in to Alexandria after she acted like a bitch to him. He was frustrated and unsure of what to do. But then hormones took over when she hugged him, so he turned around slowly and hugged her back. He was slightly afraid she was going to cough up all over him but he gave her a slight squeeze and wrapped his fingers around her elbow. He pulled her along, until they were at his front door. Quickly, he turned around and literally ran his fingers through her hair, combing it down. His fingers trailed down her sides as he pulled down her shirt, then brushing her hair over her chest. His eyes flickered up and down for a moment as he observed his work (or checked her out, it depends on how you want to phrase it). He sighed and unlocked the door, pulling her along. He led her quietly up the stairs, not wanting to get shit about Alexandria spending the night. But of course, Mercy was just leaving the bathroom, light flooding into the hallways as she opened the door. She stared at Devon for a moment before her eyes flickered to Alexandria. "What the fu-," She was stopped before she was able to finish the sentence. She glared at Devon before looking at Alexandria for one more moment. She pushed him off and away, rolling her eyes and turning on her heels. She headed back to her room, surprisingly not slamming it behind her. Devon sighed and opened his own door, gesturing for Alexandria to come in. He locked the door behind them and looked around for a trash can.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him as he looked her over. A small smirk crept up to her lips. "See something you like?" She teased, giving a little laugh. Alexandria hooked her finger in the collar of Devon's shirt and pulled him closer so their noses were just barely brushing. Staring into his eyes she said, "I see something I like to." She smiled and leaned in, her lips meeting his, but it was only that. A simple brush of the lips. Alexandria was far to tired and far to drunk to do anything more. But it sure stunned Devon. Once Alexandria was in Devon's room, she gave one look at his bed and she collapsed down on it, her face buried in the pillow. "I love you Devon. So much right now." She murmured into the pillow. "Can I sleep here forever..." She started getting quieter, and her breathing slowed. Rolling over Alexandria looked at Devon. "Are you gunna come lay down with me? I need someone to keep me warm." She said, holding her arms out for him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon May 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Devon rolled his eyes, already beginning to regret bringing her home with him. He was now recognizing how stupid he was being. He definitely should have waited until she had sobered up a little more. Yet, if he had waited, she probably wouldn’t have allowed Devon to take her to his house. He felt kind of… weird having to take care of her like this. He sighed as she closed the distance between them. He was too tired to deal with Alexandria right now. The entire time he was walking her home, he’d been hoping she’d be just as tired and go to sleep as soon as they got back to his place. He really felt like sleeping, himself. Devon was still kind of pissed at Alexandria, anyways. Despite their close proximity, he hadn’t expected her to kiss him. She tended to be a huge tease, even to one of her friends, and Devon often found himself in these situations with Alexandria. Each time, she would just giggle and turn away. He’d grown used to her behavior and now it meant nothing to him. But she’d never really kissed him. Sure, it lasted only about a second or two. That didn’t make a difference, it was just the fact that she had kissed him was what shocked him so much. She could have full on stuck her tongue down his throat, and he would have still had the same amount of shock coursing through his body.

He blinked and ran a hand through his hair, a tiny bit more nervous about having Alexandria sleep over. He knew she wasn’t going to do anything but he wasn’t sure how he would feel having to sleep next to her. Devon closed his eyes and drew a deep breath, trying to gather some patience for the silly girl lying on his bed. Devon didn’t even bother to change out of his clothes, keeping his shirt and pants and shoes on. He walked over to the bed but didn’t lie beside her. He turned onto the other side with his back facing towards her. He couldn’t even speak to her. He wasn’t angry, he just didn’t know what to say. Hopefully, she wouldn’t be too pissed in the morning.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum