RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For Aku & Books & Rawr-er - Page 2 Empty Re: For Aku & Books & Rawr-er

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Alexander
I blinked my eyes and looked at her, my hands still on her waist. “It certainly was different..” I said, watching her closely. “Does that always happen when you kiss someone?” Truth be told, that had never happened to me before. This was the first time and it was weird.

g2g
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Shiro

She pursed her lips, raising her shoulders in a shrug. "Depends. Now are you going to stay on that subject, or..?" Shiro purred, running her hands along his covered chest. She was thinking if he would just kiss her one more time, he wouldn't pull back again, and his soul would be in her grasp. Easy, peasy.

Drayl

That whole time he knew she would slip up somehow, she was a mere human. Once her foot came off of his hand, he grabbed that same foot, yanking her sideways, he then stood up quickly. Kicking her a good ways away, Eyeing her, he repeatedly shifted his weight back and forth to each foot, waiting for her to counter. He wasn't going to almost die and not get a soul. That's just plain lazy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Thalia

She sat up and raised an eyebrow. "Really," She grinned, jumping up and avoiding his kicks. "I have a Guardian, I wouldn't bother." She figured he sensed the pain she was hiding, but Thalia had felt worse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Drayl

"Hmph,"he, snorted. Shaking his head, he turned around, cursing at the word, "Guardian". Now, he figured this was too much just to get a freakin' soul when there are more wanderin' the corner. He pivoted, walking fast paced where he came from. Hm, he wondered if the others were having problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Celestina
I still didn’t believe him, and was going to argue a bit more. But then he stood closer. It took my breath away, for he was cuter than most of the guys I made out with. His new position made me blush and look down. Quickly, I shook my head. “Yea...I am drunk... Maybe I should head home.” He still sounded like he was lying and I was not taking any chances. But I didn’t move. Maybe one last kiss would be okay. Nothing bad could happen…Right?

Alexander
I rose an eyebrow. This girl really wanted to kiss me(*cough* Stupid). Smirking, I leaned in and kissed her again. But that same feeling over came me and I pulled back. "Umm, I should probably get home.." I said. Something deffinatly was weird, something this girl wasn't telling me. I bit my lip and removed my hands from around her slim waist.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 9:06 am

Shiro

She grunted, stepping back a few paces before she looked him over again. Shiro then nodded woodenly, turning to leave herself. "Want to meet up sometime, ya'know when I'm not drunk?" She offered, supplying a little hic-cup and a short giggle to go along with that lie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Alexander
Over-welmed by her beauty(-__-) I smiled softly and nodded. "Sure. I'll meet you tomarrw at the beach(So predictable) Around noon... See you then." I winked flirtaiously at her before I turned to leave. My house wasn't that far away, but it was still quite a walk. My parents sent me off for collage so I was alone in my dorm. The only other person that lived with my was my cat. I didn't want a room-mate. We all neeed some privacy do we not?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Hey there guys.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm on. Gimme a sec, I'll force Aku on, too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Lol Ohkay XDD Want a repost?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 6:21 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Lol Ohkay XDD Want a repost?

Please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 18, 2011 6:30 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Celestina
I still didn’t believe him, and was going to argue a bit more. But then he stood closer. It took my breath away, for he was cuter than most of the guys I made out with. His new position made me blush and look down. Quickly, I shook my head. “Yea...I am drunk... Maybe I should head home.” He still sounded like he was lying and I was not taking any chances. But I didn’t move. Maybe one last kiss would be okay. Nothing bad could happen…Right?

Sorry it took so long, I was typing something. Well here you are <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Hello? OwO
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:53 pm

HAI!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi. ^.^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Shiro

She nodded, walking slowly around the corner. That was..akwardly weird. Shiro has never unsucceeded at stealing a soul before. Maybe this was one of those things Master put demons through to test their loyalty.(?) Nah, that didn't even make sense. She was pondering this to herself, sliding down on the wall near the place everyone agreed to meet up again.(Another"?") She took the uneven ends of her hair in her hand, seeing to cut that later. Then, she went over what....the dude? said. Beach at noon. Eh, who goes to the beach in jeans..? Bleh, she would figure the confusing stuff out later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Thalia

She smiled at him. "What? So you're sad you can't have a soul tonight?" She smirked, watching him. Thalia caught up to the demon by his side, and watched him. The boy was nothing like the demon she imagined. Except the horns. "No need to throw tantrums,"

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Wed May 18, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 18, 2011 8:04 pm

g2g maybe bbl. If you want me to reply, reply to mine and whenver I get on (Either later or in the morning) I'll reply. Baiiii
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Drayl

He sideways glanced at her. Snorting, he shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe. Would you mind going away now?" He closed his eyes, still walking for a while, opening them to still see the girl there.

WB D<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Thalia

She grinned. "What's it like? Stealing a soul?" She murmured, deciding it was more fun to annoy some one who could easily kill you. She watched him interested, her blue eyes wide and innocent looking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Drayl

He drew in a deep breath, glaring at her with the corner of his eye. "You want me to demonstrate? Easier done than said." Drayl grumbled, he wish she would just go somewhere, he wasn't in the mood any more to actually do something about it. As he was most of the time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Alexander
He got in the shower and washed himself. When he stepped out he smelled like flowers. Well that’s what you get when your sister sends you girly shampoos and conditions. Oh well, at least he didn’t have to buy them. More money for Alexander <3. Well, he put on a pair of checkered boxers and a plain white shirt for bed. Falling asleep, images of the girl popped into his head again. What had been happening when he was kissing her? Was there some logical explanation? Was it even real or was it just his imagination? Probably his imagination and kissing the girl drunk wasn’t a good idea either. Good thing he got to see her tomorrow when he was sober. But it wasn’t that bad dreaming about her after all. She was actually very pretty.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi, and bad WB. Books won't be on for a while, grounded. D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Hey. Wha?! Awh T wT