RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 pm

ihugfireflies wrote:RP?

Was that directed to me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:58 pm

You are the only one here, so yes O.e
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:01 am

ihugfireflies wrote:You are the only one here, so yes O.e

HOLLDDD OONNNN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:04 am

Admin Bunneh wrote:

HOLLDDD OONNNN

AHHHHHHHHH Burb shower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:16 am

ihugfireflies wrote:
Admin Bunneh wrote:

HOLLDDD OONNNN

AHHHHHHHHH Burb shower

Mkay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 am

ihugfireflies wrote:Back(:

You take quick showers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:27 am

Admin Bunneh wrote:

You take quick showers.

It was a 12 minute shower O.O
I guess...my shortest one was three minutes.

SAVE THE POLAR BEARS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:31 am

ihugfireflies wrote:
Admin Bunneh wrote:

You take quick showers.

It was a 12 minute shower O.O
I guess...my shortest one was three minutes.

SAVE THE POLAR BEARS.

My shortest shower was 26 minutes.
My longest was an hour and 32 minutes
<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:42 am

Admin Bunneh wrote:Btw,

you post first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI

Alana

I sang as I walked down the hallway, my blonde hair swinging and shining.(: I stuck my hands in my front pockets. "You give me butterflies deep insiiiide. Y-You give me butterflies. I don't know where to run, run, run, run from yooou..." I sang.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 am

ihugfireflies wrote:

you post first.

Alana

I sang as I walked down the hallway, my blonde hair swinging and shining.(: I stuck my hands in my front pockets. "You give me butterflies deep insiiiide. Y-You give me butterflies. I don't know where to run, run, run, run from yooou..." I sang.

Dude, that post rocked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 am

Admin Bunneh wrote:
ihugfireflies wrote:

you post first.

Alana

Dude, that post rocked.

Srsly or srcstcly?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:47 am

Haahaa.
I'd be mean if I said "sarcastically."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:49 am

Guess you want a boy then O.e?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:50 am

Admin Bunneh wrote:Haahaa.
I'd be mean if I said "sarcastically."

I has a confusion :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:53 am

Keith was sitting on the wooden brown bench in the halls with his notepad paper and his guitar slung over his back. His copper hair fell in his soft chocolate brown eyes as he bite his lip in concentration as his pencil skidded across the white paper. He glanced up eying the girls singing (Alana obviously) as he drew every feature of her. Her long dirty blonde hair, and he overheard the signing causing him to draw butterflies all around her. He drew her brown (or blue?) eyes perfectly exaggerating the eyelashes a bit. He drew a garden as the scene and drew a long gown on her with a golden belt around her. The ting about Keith was he could get one glimpse at something and remember it perfectly. Like, a photographic memory. Keith was wearing his faded blue jeans that hung low on his waist and a black button down tee-shirt that flashed off the top of his chest. He had his black basketball sneakers on and his cellphone in his back pocket. Keith flipped his hair finishing his drawing and glanced at the girl to see if she was looking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 am

Alana

I sang a few more bars before eyeing Keith, who was eyeing me. I gave a smile and a small wave, then continued on, humming the rest of the song. I polpped down in the grass a little ways away from Keith and took out blank sheet music where a few notes were scribbled. I sang the song once more, testing the last note before filling it in it's place on the music.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:04 am

Keith wasn't the type to approach a girl, let alone a girl that this one. He never really talked to a girl actually. He flipped a page in his notebook now getting up and tearing the photo of her from his notebook carefully. He slowly approached her until he stopped on the grass "Sorry, I-er drew you." He said a bit cautiously. He set the paper on her lap his hand brushing against his leg (>.< Not that far up you little perv.) and he got goosebumps up and down his spine. He scratched the back of his head clutching his black and blue guitar strap flinching slightly "You sing . . . good?" It came out a question, but wasn't intended to. Of course she sang good, or else she wouldn't be here. He sighed roughly his face now completely red.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:07 am

Alana

I smiled up at him, taking the drawing and looking at it as I spoke. "Actually, I sing well, because it's impossible to sing good. Thanks though. You draw really well too, though." I said, a hint of admiration in my voice. I looked back up at him and patted the ground across from me. "Why don't you sit?" I said with a friendly smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 am

Admin Bunneh wrote:My mind is elsewhere. :)

Well tell it to come back I need it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 am

ihugfireflies wrote:
Admin Bunneh wrote:My mind is elsewhere. :)

Well tell it to come back I need it!

Im to lazy.
Like, I need to go to bed.
Going to a party at 10 am till like . . . . night. With Taylor C Bree. PJ. Jayden. and Taylor C's boyfriend Cody.
Then, Im buying tickets for the Katy Perry concert.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 am

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

My boyfriend's name is Cody too. K.
Night, luffer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next