RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 5 Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you guys for joining :]
Devon

Sam

I nodded and walked back over to the tree, propping up my sheet music on my left leg. The song was only half done. Already having the lyrics, it was only common sense to know that I needed to finish the music. I had a pretty good idea what to put but it was hard thinking of it. The tune I mean. I hathe tune I wanted but should it be low or high? Soon, my consentration was back. I started writing down notes. Sometimes they came naturally, others..not so much. I started humming the notes softly to see how they sounded. If they sounded just right or a little off.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 5 Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:52 am

Here ^^ Hello, strangers!!! /waves madly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 am

Yo. Rp? On my rp and yours?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:14 am

I am different

Name: Akira Griffen
Nickname: keke but most prefer to call me Akira
Siblings: Ashton
Talent: Art
Personality: meet me
Crush: none
Bf/Gf: single
Fiannce: single
Married: single
Kids: none (can i say she already has a one year old? if not thats ok)
Theme song(Optional): Stereo Love
History(Optional): maybe later
Looks:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/girl%20with%20blond%20hair/Tiifax3/Me/1312f.jpg?o=48

Name: Ashton
Nickname: Ash
Siblings: Akira
Talent: Music
Personality: meet me
Crush: none
Bf/Gf: single
Fiannce: single
Married: single
Kids: none
Theme song(Optional): dynamite
History(Optional): maybe later
Looks:.
https://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%20boy/lovelycruz1/Blonde-Emo-Boy-Cute-Hair.jpg?o=5
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 am

Um No children please.. Sorry. But accepted
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:Thank you guys for joining :]
Devon

Sam

I nodded and walked back over to the tree, propping up my sheet music on my left leg. The song was only half done. Already having the lyrics, it was only common sense to know that I needed to finish the music. I had a pretty good idea what to put but it was hard thinking of it. The tune I mean. I hathe tune I wanted but should it be low or high? Soon, my consentration was back. I started writing down notes. Sometimes they came naturally, others..not so much. I started humming the notes softly to see how they sounded. If they sounded just right or a little off.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:27 am

Brb cleaning
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 am

Bck
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Devon

He gripped his pen and looked up at her. He smiled, a genuine smile. Devon began to start with her eyes, frowning as he drew her lashes. He couldn't get them at the right length. He began to erase furiously, redrawing everything. He started on her nose, then mouth, creating small arches to round her head shape. Devon sighed, he'd gotten her now. She looked undisturbed, he didn't want to interrupt her. Instead, he worked on the rest of the girl, working on the instrument in her hand. He needed to move her, though, just slightly. He sighed, how long had he been working on her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Sam
At last! The song was done. I wasn't sure if I should pick up my guitar when he was in the middle of drawing so I started writing a new song. This one was softer and better played on piano. The piano..Again. I couldn't get it out of my head. I just needed to play it. It had been what, A month? A year? Since I last played?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Rayn

*She was sitting in a tree being kinda quiet. Just thinking.*

Justin

*Sat in his room.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5