RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Jasmine

I scrunched my eyebrows together, and made an annoyed face. I rolled my eyes and got up, I took a stroll down the sidewalk,. I looked around and saw some kids running around, acting like 5 year olds and I saw a couple feeding birds. I smiled, but soon it disappeared. All of my feeling for DJ came running back like an aftershock. It's been almost a year since he died in that gang fight. I looked around the park, hopelessly. I walked to one of the swings and sat down on it, I swung back and forth at a slow and steady pace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Sorry, but I realized Devon isn't too much like what I portrayed him as until my last post. Do you want Daniella?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Ill rp with Crow ^^
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Can you reply to the obese Sam post above Im to lazy to make a new one.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Devon

He placed his hands on the clay, not blinking. He carefully molded a part of the clay into a nice snake. The snake's tongue was out, and it seemed to hiss at him. He smiled, continuing to smooth out the number two's figure. He looked around for a moment, seeming to find most inspiration from his surroundings. He saw a girl. She was softly singing to herself, though he was sure she hadn't noticed. He looked at her carefully. He blinked, she looked slightly unique. She wasn't necassarily gorgeous, but there was something different in how she looked at the paper in her hands. It was pure concentration. Devon wiped his hands on his jeans, grabbing a pencil out of his pocket, and grabbing the notebook he had on the floor next to the sculpture's base. He quickly dropped to the grass, looking at the girl again. He closed his eyes, trying to keep her image imprinted his mind. He smiled, suddenly making round strokes on the blank piece of paper. Soon, he had a rough drawing of the girl. "Good," He muttered to himself. It was hard to find that sort of concentration in other people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Sam
Completly un-aware of Crow watching/drawing me, I continued on with my music. What should come next? A high note or a low note. I bit my lip in concentration and desperation. Finally, I decided to play the cords I had so far on my acoustic guitar. Placing it in my lap, I put my pencil behind my ear and my sheet music on the ground next to me. I gave the notes one last look over before starting to strum the strings of my guitar. The vibrations echoed out and made my music come alive. My music made me smile and I started singing along to it with lyrics I had written a while back. It all fell into place. The song was more dark, but at the same time it had hidden meaning only some could deciper.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Devon

He decided to come back to the girl later. Devon looked around, finding a guy. He was handsome, but Devon didn't see that. He saw his hands. They were holding another girl's but he didn't want that girl's hands. He quickly shaped the clay into a close enough replica of the guy's hand, then looked back at the girl. He saw she was holding a new instrument. He smiled, her hand had managed to hold the instrument in a way that he could make match the random guy's hand. He sighed, quickly adding detail to the hands. He stared at the girl for a moment, trying to find that concentration again. He sighed, looking back at his sculpture. It was gone. Devon blew some hair out of his eyes, standing up. "No good, not good." He muttered, squashing the other snake head he'd been making.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Sam
I smiled and looked up. This time I saw Devon and locked eyes with him. He looked troubled by something. By he way his eyebrows were knitted together furiously. I put down my guitar gently and got up, quietly and gracefully. I walked over, trying my best not to disturb him but to get a good look at the sculpture he was making. The snake was amazingly molded. I just wanted to reach out an touch it to maybe see how he managed. "This is amazing.."I breathed
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Devon

He looked up, letting his lips curve into a small smile. It disappeared quickly, as he looked down. "Thanks, but just try and look at anyone else's drawings." He said quietly. Devon knew he had some talent, just not enough to make it where he was now. He looked at the girl again, dying to sketch her. He had one had a job of sketching couples at fairs. His eyes went back to the sculpture as he began to redo the snake's head. The eyes were white, like the clay, but seemed alive, hinting at intelligence. He smiled, his eyes glued to the clay. His nails dug in, as he experimented with textures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Sam
I backed up, "Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to get a closer look.." I mummered, taking my eyes from it. I looked at Devon. He was different. Most guys would just totally ignore my comment and throw back a retort like 'Not as amazing as you' back at me. I took happiness in that. It was a relief that he didn't. He looked really busy with his sculpture so I wasn't sure or not if I should talk to him anymore. I bit my lip pondering the thought. Oh joy, why was I thinking of this?

Christian
I was already half-way done painting my side of the room. The orange paint made my side of the room come alive. Sam was my sister and I wanted a picture of me and her in the room. I had broghten one along, but I thought one on the wall would look better. Apparently, the school thought we would do this, so they left out smaller paintbrushes to add design. I took the picture and started to paint me and Sam on the wall. It turned out pretty good. We were back to back smiling at the camera. What a pair we were.

He should be like roomies with Christian xD

Last edited by I-Rawr-u on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Back. Post?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Devon

He looked up, and decided to try it. He had already come up to around three other people - one guy and two girls - and drew them. He smiled at her, or tried. Smiling never seemed to work for him, but it didn't exactly show when he did. On the inside, it didn't work, really. "Hey, umm...." He bit his own lip, watching her. "Could I, uh, draw you? You know, have you ever been drawn by another artist? Well, I'd, uh, like to try..." He wanted to grab that pure concentration she had displayed a few minutes or so ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Sam
I blinked my eyes and blushed looking down. No one, besides my brother Christian, had asked to draw me before. I looked back up and smiled soflty, "Sure. My brother, Christian, was the only who has drawn me before. So besides that no. I'm Sam by the way.." I said, holding out a hand.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Devon

He looked at her, solemn. "Really? I'd expect some one... Well, I used to, er, draw people at fairs, so it comes as a habit." He looked down. Devon looked at her hand. He looked at his own, and looked up at her, raising a pierced eyebrow. He shook his hands, feeling akward. "Yeah. Crow... Pleasure." He smiled again, trying to reasssure her. He wanted her to stay. He needed to draw her, practice in a way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Sam
I nodded, "It's okay..I don't mind. With an artist as a brother you get used to it..I guess." At first I thought he thought I had cooties or something. But nevertheless he shook my hand. "That's an interesting name. Is it your birthname?" I asked, hoping not to intrude.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Devon

He snorted. "No. But I've managed to get my parents to call me it. Used to be an old nickname, and it stuck." He sighed, watching her hold his clay covered hand. He pulled away quickly, wiping his hands on jeans. He sighed, shaking them again. The clay was still tehre, but he decided to ignore it. Devon grabbed a pen from the floor and looked at her. "Ready?" His hand seemed to quiver with anticipation. Devon could really get excited about drawing. If he coudl actually captuer taht moment, it was like taking a picture, keeping it in a camera. But he didn't like cameras, he'd rather draw it out quickly. He only used a camera when he had to get something quickly, if it would take too long to draw and the mometn was gone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Sam
I chuckled, "Than Crow it is." I nodded, feeling a little embarressed I held onto his hand, "Yep. So how are you going to draw me?" I asked. Did I have to stay standing, sit, hold something...What?

Sorry so Lame
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Devon

He nodded. "So what do you want? I can take a picture, or do it right now." He raised a pierced eyebrow, grabbing his notebook. He flipped through it. He waited for an answer, looking back at his sculpture. He looked down, and then back up at the girl.

WB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Sam
"I wouldn't mind staying outside a little longer. If that's alright with you.." I myself had a couple piercings. Three earrings in my left ear and two in my right. Also, I had a silver nose ring onthe side of my nose.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Devon

Devon nodded. "Okay, go back to where you were, I guess." He shrugged, ready to follow her. As she went back to her tree, he grabbed a pen instead. He walked over to the tree and stood a few yards away. "Just... do what you were doing before." He muttered, sinking down to the soft, green grass. He open his notebook again and clicked his pen. Devon blew some hair out of his eyes, watching Sam get back to whatever she was doing. He waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Is anybody here? I don't wanna join being alone -3
Cause Leda doesn't role that way(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Reserved(:

"I am different"

Full Name: Bree, Jenna, and Alana Matthews
Talen: Piano and Singing, Drawing, and singing
Siblings: We're all sisters(:
Crush: None, None, John(:
GF/BF: None, None, None
Fiancee: None, None, None
Husband/Wife: None, None, None
Kids: None
Personality: Later...too tired..
Looks:

• •Bree• •

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 Kendall-jenner-model-lucca-couture-4-481x723

• •Jenna• •

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 48385

• • Alana • •

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 Tumblr_li0pomehcH1qanqj4o1_500

Full Name: Paul, Lucas, and Caleb Chrameo
Talent: Hip Hop Dancing! (for all 3)
Crush: None
GF/BF: None
Fiancee: None
Husband/Wife: None
Kids: None
Looks:

• •Paul• •

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 Justin_gaston_01_01

• •Lucas• •

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 Alex-alex-pettyfer-6322870-393-500

• •Caleb• •

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 1267823088-justinb

Last edited by ihugfireflies on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:39 pm

"I am different"

Name: Megan Cabot
Nickname: Meg
Siblings: Keith Cabot.
Talent: Singing, and dancing.
Personality: I don't feel like writing it out.
Crush: No, I dont crush.
Bf/Gf: Uhm. No .
Fiannce: No
Married: No
Kids: No
Theme song: 21st Century Girl - Willow Smith
Looks:

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 0fa033403f9aa8496ca1faee8c0193c5_6160620

Name: Keith Cabot
Nickname: Keith
Siblings: Megan Cabot.
Talent: Singing, and art
Personality: I don't feel like writing it out.
Crush: No, I dont crush.
Bf/Gf: Uhm. No .
Fiannce: No
Married: No
Kids: No
Theme song: Forever - Chris Brown

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 3 32378165-1

Last edited by Admin Bunneh on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next