RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Umm, sure. Lol, which charrie? I guess all of mine are free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Books- You wanna RP? I'm bored...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Of course. Who would you like? I wouldn't think Devon, though he's pretty epic. o3o xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Well, I wanna RP Jasmine. So you can chosee the person you would like to RP with herr. If you read my last post, you'll knoee wheree she iss(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:20 pm

I prefer RPing Devon, so you're stuck with him, lol. But most call him Crow, so.... The bump into eachother then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Awh I wanted to rp with Crow *Pouts* Oh well
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Rawr: You can RP wiff Nico if you'd likee. [He's cuteee.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Devon was going back into the building to get some more supplies for the sculpture he was creating outside, when he felt a smaller body run into him. He was suprised at how hard their bodies clashed into eachother. Standing up, he blew some hair out of his eyes, looking to see who he'd walked into. It was a girl. He sighed, bending down and gently taking her shoulder. He pulled her up quickly. "Sorry," He mumbled. His eyes switched onto her face. She was pretty, he noticed. He blinked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Sorry for the short reply.

xD Crow is so epic. ^^ And we're not matching them together.... I think, xD. Things can change. But yes, my Devon is my pride as far as creating charries go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Jasmine

I stood up, a bit embarassed. I should have watched where I was going. "My fault." I said, as a pushed my bangs out of my eyes. I smiled at him, my icy blue eyes sparckled. I blushed a bit, I mean, I ran into him. And fell. I gave myself a slap in my mind.

Hahah, Just like Jazzy Is my most prized charrie. And Damon. And Katherine. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Mkays ^^ Ill be on tomarrow Peace Ill rp with both of ur dudes heehee.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Devon sighed, looking around for a moment. He blinked, again. "Urmm, Crow... Pleasure." He mumbled. He held out his hand, naturally. Suddenly, he realized most people didn't really shake hands anymore. He was about to pull it back when he felt her hand take his. They shook. Devon pulled his hand back, blowing some hair out of his eyes. He wondered about the sculpture for a moment. He wasn't really glad at the idea of sculpting outside, with the temperature, and all, but the school had insisted that doing this kind of work outside was "too disruptive for the others"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Jasmine

I nodded as I shook his hand. "Jasmine." I smiled, "Crow, that's an awesome name." I chuckled, it was awesome. I wished my parents name me something like that. I always wanted to be named Moon or Angel, I don't know why. I just like those names.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Devon shifted. "Actually, that's not my real name. Just a name friends call me," He grinned. "But my ma finally submitted and now everyone calls me it." He looked at her carefully, seeming to observe her for a moment. Devon was being unnaturally friendly. Perhaps it was just the pretty face, or the fact he was creating art soon. "So, you're one of this country's finest then? What do you do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Jasmine.

"Oh. Lucky. My parents refuse to call me anything but Jasmine." I let out a fake, dramatic fake sigh. I chuckled. "Writing songs and poetry. And yourself?" I grinned, showing off my pearly straight white teeth. 2 years of wearing ivisaline really helped since my teeth were always straight, but my mother insisted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 pm

His eyes rolled around for a moment, though he wasn't rolling his eyes. He blinked. "Oh, I'm an artist. Of all types, currently I'm doing a sculpture." He smiled, which felt so weird to him. He wasn't used to this. But, new school, new face? He wondered if he could do that. Probably not, he decided. "I do practically every type. Hmm, poetry." He frowned for a moment, going back to his solemn expression after a quick moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Jasmine.

I chuckled, "What are you currently working on?" I asked, then I smiled again. He seemed nice, very nice, I liked that. I sat down on a wooden bench and patted the seat next to mine, motioning him to come sit next to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Devon seemed uncomfortable for a moment. He sat next to her slowly, this was weird. "Umm, I'm working on this cool sort of number two figure, with things sticking out. Like snakes and such. I usually pair couples, and at the top there are two hands holding the other. It's one of my more random types." He said, quickly and quietly. He stared straight ahead, leaning back, letting his long legs lounge infront of him. Devon sighed, staring up at the sky for a moment. He wondered if he should return to that sculpture, though he was certain no one would mess with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Crud. GTG. BBT. Promise, I'll be on earlier than usual. Dx SORRY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Jasmine.

I nodded, "Cool, very cool." I always loved snakes. I remeber when I bought one when I was 11 and it got lost in my house. My stepdad ended up finding it in his bathtub. After that heart attack, he made me get rid of it.

Awiieehhhhh, byee ):
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 am

Christian
Unlike most guys, I was more down to earth. Ispecialized in art. I had a whole duffel bag just full of paints, paint brushes, pencils, erasers, notebooks, all that jazz. My whole life was art. Though, being as talented as I was, I never entered an art competition. I just drew for the fun of it. Though many urged me to enter them. But I wasn't influenced by them. I walked into the building and was amazed by the wonderful shades of paint they used for their walls. It danced with color when the sun hit it. Excellent choice. No one's mind was like mine. At least I didn't think so. I always thought of art 24/7. Except when I was with my sister, Sam. There was one other person I ditched art for. That was my ex-girlfriend. We had been together before the world found out about my talent. We had grown to love each other. I thoght we would be together forever. But, soon after she broke my heart and left me. I was more quiet now and didn't talk much.I couldn't suffer the pain of another broken heart. When I got to my room the walls were white, and there were paint cans on the nightstand. They wanted me to paint my own room? Now this woud be fun. My mouth curled up into a smile. I picked up a soft orange. When the sun set it would glow with color. My mother had gotten me brandnew clothes for school but I didn't care. I just shrugged off my jacket and picked up a paintbrush. Taking the cover off the paint can was a little difficult. When I did get it off, it flipped onto my shirt. I crapped up. My new shirt, ruined. Buuuttt it gave it character.

Sam
So this is the famous school for talented kids. I thought, standing in front of the large brick building.In my eyes,it looked like a huge haunted house. Like something you'd see in Harry Potter. Nevertheless, I trudged along with my duffel bag. In one hand was my aucoustic guitar and in my other, my bag. I didn't bring that many bags, and I didn't bring all my instruments. They told me that they would have a whole music room of instruments that I could play at any time my little mind please. Truthfully, my favorite instrument was the piano. My fingers were long and slender. They glided over the keys like the air floats around us. I could hear Mozart and Bach playing over in my head. I walked up the aging stairs, and through the big elegant doors. The gave a creak when I pushed them open. The dorms were on the left side of the school, but I took the long way just to find my way around a bit. There were pictures of people who came before us. It amazed me at how many famous people I saw. The hallways were painted a soft red. Like the color the sunset made when it reflectd off the ocean. In fact there was a perfect view of the ocean from up here. I smiled. I had many good memories at the beach. That was the first place I played an instrument. A guitar at that. A street muscian asked me if I wanted to give it a go and I did. I was even better than him he was quite amazed. But than everyone found out and people just started wanted to be my friends because I was musically talented. Fake friends. I hated fake friends. Maybe here I could find real friends. Friends that would like me for me. Eventually I made it to my dorm. It had music notes painted on the ways against a light lavendar purple. I breathed in the smell of the lilac they placed on the table. My favorie flower. How'd they know? Well anywho I started unpacking. After that I went outside and found a tree to sit under. I watched as an abundance of people entered the school. Before I walked outside, I had grabbed some blank sheet music and a pencil.Writing notes always sooted my mood. I didn't know why, just did. It always turned out exceptionally good in my eyes but in everyone else's eyes, it was amazing. That's what got me into this school. I didn't even relize my talent, it was my friends and family who did. I didn't think my music was that good. Just as good as anyone else. I sighed and started righting notes. Whole notes. Half notes. All that jazz. In about an hour, I had writen down a whole sheet of it. Looking over it, I smiled softly. It was going to be beautiful when I played it on my guitar. Maybe I could even try it on piano. That reminded me, I hadn't found one yet. I sighed and leaned against the tree, exausted. Moving to a new school was tiring. I know I sound like such a snob, but never in my life have I transfered so this ws a little scary.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Devon nodded. "Yeah..." He sighed, looking in the direction of where he had gone. There were other artists here, much better one, of course. But at least being able to do something decent was enough for Devon. He was tired of wanting to be best, because there was always some one better than him no matter what he did. He rubbed at a drawing on his arms. One of the drawings was a real tattoo, which was why he recreated the drawings practically everyday. If anyone discovered, he was screwed. It suprised him how people couldn't tell the difference. He frowned, the drawing had smudged slightly. "I, uh, have to get back to my... sculpture." He muttered, growing back into his old self. He stood up, practically running back into the direction. He looked up at the slight number two figure of harder clay. The school didn't really allow actual stone sculptures, which would take forever anyways. Instead, he only had to mold the large clay blob into whatever he wanted. Devon's eyes remained glued to it as he made sure everything was in place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next