RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Empty (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:13 am

Welcome to the school for the magically talented.

Dear [Enter name here],
We have been notified by your old school that you excell greatly in something. It either vaires from art to music to evening cooking. We believe that ,by coming to our school, that your talents can be discovered and used or your own benefit. We hope you find our school to your liking. We hope to have you. Thank you.
~Magically talented~

Roleplay rules:
1. Your charrie has to be able to excell in cooking, art, music, sewing, etc.
2. One boy for another girl. vice versa
3. Listen to me.
4. Use my skelly and only my skelly
5. Meet me's are alowd.
6. This is a semi-literate rp. But I understand if you have a writrs block/brain fart.
7. No ooc. fights
8. No powerplaying/godmodding
9. If you read the rules put, "I am different" On the top of your skelly.
10. Use fades to black
11. I'll add more as I think of them

Last edited by I-Rawr-u on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 am; edited 4 times in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:19 am

School Rules:
1. No skipping class.
2. You can wear your own clothes as long as they're approiate(sp)
3. Don't disrespect the teachers
4. No alchohol on school grounds(Though the kids do sneak it in at times when the teachers/supervisers don't notice)

(I'll think of more as I think of them)

Skelly:
Name:
Nickname:
Siblings:
Talent:
Personality:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional):
History(Optional):
Looks:

Last edited by I-Rawr-u on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Empty Re: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc.

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:27 am

My Charries:

Name: Samantha Hugon
Nickname: Sam
Your talent: Musical arts. I can play almost any instrament imaginable.
Siblings: Christian
Personality: Meet me.
Crush: Nope.
Bf/Gf: Nope.
Fiannce: Nope
Married: Nope
Kids: Nope
Theme song(Optional): Skillet "Whispers in the dark"
History(Optional): I'll tell you when the times right.
Looks: Minus the nose rings

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Kf03gy

Name: Christian Hugon
Nickname: Chrissy it was a name my ex-girlfriend gave me and now Sam calls me it.
Siblings: Sam
Your Talent: Art.
Personality:Meet me.
Crush: Nope
Bf/Gf: Nope
Fiannce: Nope.
Married: Nope
Kids: Nope
Theme song(Optional): 1234 Plain White T's
History(Optional): I'll tell you when Im ready
Looks:

(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. 1043xqt

Last edited by I-Rawr-u on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 am

Joining!
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 am

Yay ^^
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:43 am

"I am different"

Name: John Lennon Clark
Nickname: John, Johnny, Boo-bear (xD Rawrie)
Siblings: Jennifer
Talent: Music
Personality: John is a confusing boy. He, at one point, can be flirtatious and uncaring, but at the next moment be soft and kind. He is usually the first type, having a hard Liverpool shell to him. Nothing seems to hurt his feelings or annoy him, but he does remember things, and can come back with a horrible revenge. It's only when you REALLY get to know him does he reveal his softer, kinder side.
Crush: Nope
Bf/Gf: Nah!
Fiannce: Psh!
Married: Yeck!
Kids: Blahch!
Theme song(Optional): Uhm.....lemme think for a sec.....
History(Optional): Maybe....
Looks:
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. John_lennon

Name: Paul James Poe
Nickname: Paul, Paulie
Siblings: Nope
Personality: Although he is, like John, Liverpudillian, he doesn't have that hard shell. Well, he does, but it seems to be in the wrong place. In terms of his personalities, he seems to be quite the opposite of John. All the time, Paul is sweet, caring and fun. Yes, he will joke around with his friends and make fun of them, but he's only playing.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional): Uhm....
History(Optional): .....
Looks:
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Paul-mccartney

Name: George Hartford
Nickname: George, Georgie
Personality: George is a shy boy. He doesn't talk much, and tends to stay away from people. He doesn't like crowds, but if he can get you one-on-one, he is very interesting. He is intellegent and kind. Being quiet, he doesn't make conversation all about him, and is a good person to go to when you have troubles. He never tells people your secrets, and is very trustworthy.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Looks:
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. George+Harrison

Name: Richard Starkey II
Nickname: Richard, Richie, Ringo
Siblings: Alexis
Personality: Richard is a funny boy. He is not-very-smart, considering he dropped out at 15, and only now is coming back to school. He can be a little annoying, but he's also very funny, sweet and caring.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional):
History(Optional):
Looks:
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Ringo-Starr-golden-ring

Name: Alexis Starkey
Nickname: Alex
Siblings: Richard
Talent: Sewing
Personality: Alexis is, in some senses, different from her twin brother, and in some senses, the same. She is very smart, and kind and caring. She can be a bit flirtatious at times, but not often.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Looks:
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Stock-photo-nice-young-girl-with-a-brown-hair-and-blue-eyes-20542337

Name: Jennifer Clark
Nickname: Jen
Siblings: John
Talent: Art
Personality: On sec....
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional): Uhm,....
History(Optional):
Looks:
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. 44511_147049291990355_100000558551193_351302_7863452_n

Name: Layla Jones
Nickname: Layla....
Talent: Cooking
Personality: One second.....
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional): Uhm...
History(Optional): ........
Looks:
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. 93e66c12fb83c017337b8c12212f9fe8

Name: Maureen Challenger
Nickname: Maureen.
Personality: One sec....
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional): uhm....
History(Optional):.......
Looks:
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Short-hairstyle-with-red-hair-color

Last edited by Zar-the-5th-Beatle on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:29 am; edited 19 times in total
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I am different.

Name: Kaitlyn Ray
Nickname: Katie, Kate Kat, Katie Lin, Whatever you wanna call me
Siblings: Nope.
Talent: Swordfighting/Advanced Fencing
Personality: Katie's flirty, but smart and careful. She often plays hard to get and gets in lots of fights. She's easily provoked when people talk about her family's struggles and will lose it and attack without warning. She's stubborn but sly, and always keeps her promises. When she decides something, she often sticks to that decision. She hates fakes and liars. She's really closed up and secretive when it comes to her past and family life, but besides that she's a very sweet, caring, outgoing girl. She likes to use her swordfighting talent to impress guys and to prove girls are just as good as guys. She's easily devoted to causes she deems important and does whatever she can for her cause, whether its team captain of the cheerleading squad, or a helper at a soup kitchen. She cares for everyone and often donates to the less fortunate and nature conservation funds, including animal funding. She has signed thousands of petitions to help people, nature, and animals so far in her lifetime.
Crush: Impress me. ;)
Bf/Gf: Nope.
Fiancee: Nope.
Married: Nope.
Kids: No!
Theme Song: -
History: She cracks her knuckles warningly.
Looks: Ill get a picture soon.

Name:
Nickname:
Siblings: Nope.
Talent:
Personality:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiancee:
Married:
Kids:
Theme Song: -
History: -
Looks: Ill get a picture eventually...

Editing!

Gotta go so ill finish later.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 pm

I am different

Name: Jasmine
Nickname: Jazz, Jazzy.
Siblings: Katherine
Talent: Writing poetry/songs.
Personality: Most of the time I'm deep, dark, mysterious, secretive & sweet. I love to have fun try to new things. I love boys, I get along with them better then girls. I do love flirting and messing around with boys, almost as much as I love hanging out with them. I'm almost always sweet and charming, but I do leave a nasty bite if you mess with me. I'm very brave and would extend to great lengths to protect the ones I love. My favorite season is fall, because of all the beautiful colored leaves, it's always so peaceful. I have a great love for music, poetry and fashion. I do have a darker sense of clothing, or as most people would call it "emo" or "scene". I love animals and wouldn't ever even think about hurting one. I love all types of music [except country], especially Rock, Scremo, Metal, Alternative, Hip-Hop & Rap. I love writing my own songs and poems, especially darker ones that explain the pain and reality of life. Most of the time, I don't stop until I get what I want and I love to rebel and do whatever the hell I want. In fact, after my mother told me I couldn't get my face peirced, 2 hours later I got snakebites, a nose ring and my belly button pierced. I do love to enjoy life, when it's great but most people would think that killing myself is what's on my mind 24/7.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional): Dear Agony- Breaking Benjamin & Life Starts Bow- Three Days Grace.
History(Optional):
I was born on October 17, in Beverly Hills, CA to Daplne Halkins and Ryan Pierce. My mother [Daphne] is a lawyer and my father [Ryan] is a 5-star-hotel owner all over the world. So my father did a lot of traveling. I have a older brother named Damon and a older sister named Katherine. My parents split when I was 7 and I lived most of the time with my Aunt Kate in Beverly Hills, since my mom married a ex-drug-addict and my father was always traveling. After the divorce, my mother moved to Ohio and my dad stayed in Beverly Hills [well sorta, the traveling thing.] I have always been a excellent student, I usually get As and Bs. In high-school I met my first real love, Devin [or DJ as some people called him] well anyways, my Devin was the leader in a gang, he took after his father who was also in leader in the gang. My Devin died of an over-dose of Heroin. I got into depression, cutting and eating disorders shortly after his death. I still have a few cutting problems and eating disorder problems. [I was anorexic for almost a year and a half, it's been 3 months since I sorta-recovered.]
Looks: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t155-sugaa-s-peoplee

Name: Alyssa
Nickname: Elle, Ellie
Siblings:
Personality: Most of the time i'm compeltely out-going and free minded. I speak my mind and I absolutly love to flirt. I love anything that has to do with music and/or fashion. I would usually find myself in the principal's office for something. I get into trouble alot and i'm way more tougher than what I look like.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional): Numb- Linkin Park & Stand In The Rain- Superchick
History(Optional): I'm not quite ready to give that up.

Name: Damon
Nickname:
Siblings:
Talent: Acting
Personality: I'm a total layed back kind of dude. I'm bad boy all the way and usually don't stay with 1 girl for over a month. All the girls know i'm bad, but they simply can't resist me.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional): Memories- David Guetta
History(Optional): Everyone has a past, what's yours?

Name: Nico
Nickname: ....Nick? Jasmine calls me that.
Siblings:
Personality: I'm usually sorta shy, but i'm very outgoing and funny once you get to know me. I'm deep, dark and mysterious.I'm very protective of my friends, especially girls.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional):Diary Of Jane- Breaking Benjamin
History(Optional):
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 am

I'm so happy all of chu guys joined ^^. You guys are all acepted once ou finish filling out your forms :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:31 am

Sam
So this is the famous school for talented kids. I thought, standing in front of the large brick building.In my eyes,it looked like a huge haunted house. Like something you'd see in Harry Potter. Nevertheless, I trudged along with my duffel bag. In one hand was my aucoustic guitar and in my other, my bag. I didn't bring that many bags, and I didn't bring all my instruments. They told me that they would have a whole music room of instruments that I could play at any time my little mind please. Truthfully, my favorite instrument was the piano. My fingers were long and slender. They glided over the keys like the air floats around us. I could hear Mozart and Bach playing over in my head. I walked up the aging stairs, and through the big elegant doors. The gave a creak when I pushed them open. The dorms were on the left side of the school, but I took the long way just to find my way around a bit. There were pictures of people who came before us. It amazed me at how many famous people I saw. The hallways were painted a soft red. Like the color the sunset made when it reflectd off the ocean. In fact there was a perfect view of the ocean from up here. I smiled. I had many good memories at the beach. That was the first place I played an instrument. A guitar at that. A street muscian asked me if I wanted to give it a go and I did. I was even better than him he was quite amazed. But than everyone found out and people just started wanted to be my friends because I was musically talented. Fake friends. I hated fake friends. Maybe here I could find real friends. Friends that would like me for me. Eventually I made it to my dorm. It had music notes painted on the ways against a light lavendar purple. I breathed in the smell of the lilac they placed on the table. My favorie flower. How'd they know. Well anywho I started unpacking. After that I went outside and found a tree to sit under. I watched as an abundance of people entered the school.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:47 am

Christian
Unlike most guys, I was more down to earth. Ispecialized in art. I had a whole duffel bag just full of paints, paint brushes, pencils, erasers, notebooks, all that jazz. My whole life was art. Though, being as talented as I was, I never entered an art competition. I just drew for the fun of it. Though many urged me to enter them. But I wasn't influenced by them. I walked into the building and was amazed by the wonderful shades of paint they used for their walls. It danced with color when the sun hit it. Excellent choice. No one's mind was like mine. At least I didn't think so. I always thought of art 24/7. Except when I was with my sister, Sam. There was one other person I ditched art for. That was my ex-girlfriend. We had been together before the world found out about my talent. We had grown to love each other. I thoght we would be together forever. But, soon after she broke my heart and left me. I was more quiet now and didn't talk much.I couldn't suffer the pain of another broken heart. When I got to my room the walls were white, and there were paint cans on the nightstand. They wanted me to paint my own room? Now this woud be fun. My mouth curled up into a smile.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Jasmine

I got off the bus and headed to the front of the school. I had taken a plane all the way from Beverly Hills to come to this school. Well, scratch that. My parents sent me here because they thought this school would make things better. They even thought that I might get my life back on track. I dropped my favorite black suitcase, the one with paint splatters on it onto the pavement. I tilted my head and visualized what was in the school, probably a bunch of really talented kids. My talent? I love to write poetry. My poems and songs are mostly deeper and darker. They are based off of life and all the pain it contains. I sighed and picked up the suitcase. I opened my map of the campus and started to head into my dorm. This school was really amazing, well, it looked the part. Anyways, I got into my room and dropped my luggage. The room was average sized, smaller then what i'm used to. It had plain white walls, a full sized bed and 2 windows. Time to decorate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I am different

Name: Rayn (Rain) Gibson || Justin Bieber (I just had to x3)
Nickname: Ray ||| Give me one ;)
Siblings: My cuz is Justin || My cuz is Rayn
Talent: Dance || Music
Personality: Rayn is a fiesty and chill kind of girl. She will pick a fight, but seriously, you WILL be sorry. She loves to hang and is a complete one of the guys. || Justin is a kind a sweet guy who is sopposed to be big with the girls. He doesn't want screaming fans everywhere. He just wants some people who think he's pretty chill.(:
Crush: George Hartford....maybe... || None
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song(Optional):
History(Optional):
Looks Rayn: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. 00000
Looks Justin: (Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Photobucket
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:18 am

Jasmine

I started brainstorming ideas on what the room color should look like. I finally decided on a deep purperlly burgundy. After I was done decorating, putting up pictures, unpacking and all of that Jazz, I took a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and as usual, straightened it. I put on a pair short jean shorts, an "OMG." over-the-shoulder purple sweater with OMG written on it in big zebra print, purple converse with black shoelaces, a neon green belt and ripped up fishnet stocking under my shorts. Of course I had on my white gold cross necklace, the one with diamonds on it and random bracelets. I double checked my outfit in the mirror before putting on my makeup, I didn't make it to dramatic today, since I didn't really want to draw attention to myself today. So instead I did a sultry look with dark smokey browns and a bunch of eyeliner and mascara. I sighed and eyed my transformed bedroom one last time before heading out the door. I was hungry, maybe i'll stop by the cafeteria for a light snack for lunch, I never did eat alot. I opened the big cafeteria doors and walked to the lunch line, I paid for a orange and bubbly water. I took a seat close by the windows, sitting next to some guys that were looking at me. I began to unpeal my orange
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:35 am

accepted ^^
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:19 am

Joining!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:26 am

Skelly:

Name: Mona Tanner
Nickname: Mo (You better call me Mo)
Siblings: Jesse
Talent: Singing and playing guitar, bass, and violin
Personality: Meet me (Cuz I'm lazy)
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Fiannce:
Married:
Kids:
Theme song: Determinate by Lemonade Mouth
History: Not now
Looks: Later
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi Tiwinny and wanyone wanna rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Suga if I get on the same time as you tomarrow Ill rp :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:43 pm

The member 'I-Rawr-u' has done the following action : Roll Da Dice

#1 'Spin The Bottle Dice' : 29

--------------------------------

#2 'EVIL DICE' :
(Open)~Talented Teens~ A school where teens are different. They excell above others either in art, music, etc. Th_Small_evil-smiley-face
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Mkay(: I'll be on at 7:20 New York Time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 pm

"I am different."

Name: Devon Kristopher Kade.
Nickname: Devon; Dev; Devil; Crow, for those closer.
Siblings: Mercy and Quinn, both who are not at the school.
Talent: He is an artist. I can draw anything, never depending on the style.
Personality: Devon is a Traine. Which means he’s an ass at times. Which means he’s also incredibly charming as well. As a Traine, he has probably been in more fights than you have ever been. He probably knows words you don’t and your mother doesn’t want you to. Devon is quiet and loud at the same time. Ugh, he’s too much. His good side rarely appears and it’s only to family. Devon is tired. He’s extremely reserved and usually pretty calm. But he’s just a flame so if you start him up he’s pure fire. Pure anger. He can easily be set off but still has that patience. Devon doesn’t seem so incredibly bad, on the inside. Which is why Devon has a defense system around himself. He’s sarcastic, a pessimist, and hating. Yet, there is a good side underneath it all. But don’t bother trying to find it. Because Devon really will do everything in his power to stop you from seeing.
Crush: "What do you care???" None.
Bf/Gf: "Not the commitment type, sorry to break your heart."
Fiannce: "Considering I'm seventeen..."
Married: ^^
Kids: "Hell no."
Theme song(Optional): Sympathy For The Devil - Rolling Stones.
History(Optional):
Looks: Devon is somewhat attractive. He has dark, almost black brown hair that can often end up lightly touching his shoulders if he doesn't hack it off with a knife immediately. He has fair skin and warm brown eyes that seem to be so dark you can't see the pupil. Devon is pretty tall, and thin enough, really. He once managed to find a brand-new pen somewhere, and now has slightly smudged drawings all over his arms and parts of his torso from boredom. He is an artist, in a way. He wears a string braclet his little sister gave him a few weeks before he came to this school.

Name: Daniella Claire Kade.
Nickname: "Danni," or "Dove."
Gender: "Girlie, wanna check? Too bad, going to have to take my word for it."
Siblings: "We're like an alphabet together: Aaron, Blake, Clyde, Diego, me, and Harry."
Talent: She can act, able to convince you she's anyone.
Personality: Daniella is a quiet girl at first. She seems sweet, loving when you first look at her. Daniella looks unknowing of what the real world is like. But looks are extremely decieving in Daniella's case. If you really do look at her, she is much different. Daniella is stubborn, and she'll never give up. She has a quicky, firey temper. Daniella seems to never be afraid. She has this certain charisma, where she knows what she's doing. But Daniella is darker. She is a very sorrowful creature, filled with regrets and sighs. Daniella often hates the world for what it is, what she is, and how it made her like she is. Daniella is too honest. She'll warn you first, before you get stuck in the tangled web that is Daniella Kade's mind.
Crush: "Why do you want to know???" None.
Bf/Gf: "I'm telling you this because...?" None.
Fiannce: "Not 'till some one proposes."
Married: "I'm sixteen, love. What do you think?"
Kids: "Hell to the no."
Theme Song: All These Things I've Done - The Killers.
History: Daniella's lived a tough life, that's all that will be said. She tries to forget everything.
Looks: Daniella has long, dark brown hair that falls in waves half-way down her back. She has a tan face, and icy blue eyes. She's pretty tall, and thin enough. She's pretty, you could say, but her moods ruin it completely. Her lips are usually curved into a smirk, which give her a superior look at times. She has an eyebrow and nose piercing she usually takes off during school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 pm

All accepted. Books would you like to rp with Sam tomarrow>? Its cuz I got ta go and Ill come on in the morning.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Jasmine

After I finished my orange, I walked out of the cafeteria. I went outside for some fresh air, I wonder if there's a park around here. I felt the wind blow my long silky face out of my face. I look out my iPhone from my shorts pocket and turned it on. 4 texts, 2 of which are from bestie, 1 from Daniel, a gang-member and also a friend of my ex's before he died and the last one was from Sierra, a friend that i've grown close to over the summer. I walked around campus, looking at the architecture of the large building. One statue was of a goblin, Nico would love to see this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next