RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Noey and Wolves.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Noey and Wolves. - Page 2 Empty Re: For Noey and Wolves.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

For Noey and Wolves. - Page 2 29

Demon

Once the girl had gone into the the bathroom Demon stood up and got his own clothes on. He shook his head again. ' Fuck." Demon grabbed his phone seeing a message from Ray. ' So how did it go?' Is what it read. " Fuck you Ray." Demon said tossing the phone down on the bed.

" Look Nella, all I know is that you came here planning on drinking yourself crazy, I got kicked out and I ended up sitting by you. We talked for almost twp hours and then you took things into your own hands. Okay. I wasn't thinking staight and I sure as hell hope I did use a fucking condom." Demon picked up his phone and shoved it into his pocket. " I;m Demon, ring a bell? Or were you so drunk you can't even rember that." He left out a heave sigh and grabbed his wallet off the table. " I was nice to you last night..." Demon really did feel bad he had just had sex with some girl he didn;t ever know allhe rembered was her name.

" It's not like me to just sleep around, your the first person i;ve slept with in like three years. So don't think I;m some kind of creepy man whore." Demon sighed and looked at his phone it was past eleven and he needed to find out where the hell he was going to go. The girl called some one who Demon guessed was her boyfriend. He walked over to the door and opened it. " I really am sorry."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Walking out of the bathroom, Nella pulled her hair up into a pony-tail and looked at Demon, who was slipping his shirt over his head. Well, at least he wasn't bad looking. But Aaron was going to kill her for this. For the amount of times he had cheated on her, he would never forgive her for this. Aaron wasn't really the forgiving type after all. Nella just couldn't lose Aaron. She would be a wreck without him. They had been together for as long as she could remember and, if they got separated, things would just be so different. Everything would change. And the one thing she hated more than anything was change.

Looking over at Demon, Nella closed her eyes. "Ever hear of a bad day?" She asked, trying not to raise her voice. "Who the hell wouldn't want to get so drunk they forgot what happened? Don't tell me you've never done that before." Nella shook her head and sighed.

Nella opened he eyes again and saw Demon walking out the door, "Oh no you don't." She said, running over and closing the door in front of him, leaning her back against it and looking up at Demon. "Just, I need to figure a few things out, you and me, I mean." Nella sighed, and bit her lip, "Well, we know each others names...so I guess that's good. Do you remember anything I told you last night?" Nella asked, biting her lip and looking down. "I don't usually go out and get drunk for anything. And usually I bring Aaron with me. I don't know, did we have a fight? Do you remember? Because I would be so fucking embarrassed to go back if something happened between us.."

Walking over to the bed, Nella sat down and put her head in her hands, "I messed up big this time. Jesus fucking Christ. I am so sorry.." She mumbled, looking at the floor. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm just..I'm just mad at myself for letting things go this far."

"Look, Demon. Just. I think we should probably get each others numbers. You know, if you didn't use a condom. I'd just want to tell you. Of course I'd get an abortion, though. But I'd just like to tell you, you know?" Nella bit her lip and got up, pulling a piece of paper out of her back pocket and a pen off the nightstand. Quickly, she scribbled down her number down and handed it to him. Their hands brushed and Nella felt a rush. "Uh.." Nella whispered, "Sorry.."She said pulling her hand away and shoving it in her pocket. "Sorry"
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:45 pm

For Noey and Wolves. - Page 2 Tatoo%20oli%20sykes-dropdead

Demon looked at the girl as she stopped him from walking out the door of the room she then started to hound Demon With questions ans he leaned up on the wall. he didn't remember much from the night before, and from what he could remember he really didn't drink that much. He shook his head to himself and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Thinking back over the night. Rayne kicked him out, he came to the bar and sat down next to a girl... That girl was Nella, he nodded yes that was true. She was drinking some hard shit when he got there. Bits a peices from the night came back to the dark haired boy and it played like an odd movie in his head. They talk, they talked for a really long time. Ray took Demon's pets. But why was she there again? Demon didn't hear anything that the girl was saying to him he was pounding himself trying to bring back the thoughts.

Ah. " He cheated on you." Demon mumbled quietly. " He cheated on you again and you lost it." The dark haired male looked over at her. " I guess we both had a bit to much to drink and here we are now." Demon ran his hand through his hair and looked down at the ground he needed to get a hold of Kevin and see if he could stay with him for a while.

" It's okay, I shouldn't have let this happen you know?" Demon nodded when she said somwthing about numbers and quickly grabbed a peice of paper. The girl hannded him her number and their hands brushed lightly, the girl seemed slightly shocked when this happened and pulled her hand away quickly. " I'm pretty sure I used one don't worry." Demon said heading for the door again. " Have a good day." He felt like an ass sleeping with this girl then simply leaving, but she acted like she wanted nothing to do with his what else was Demon going to do. Sighing again he stepped out the door frame.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Posting now and don't be afraid to elaborate on your posts and go outside the box or try something new c:
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 pm

For Noey and Wolves. - Page 2 Tumblr_m52hz1ffw61r8ca4qo1_500
Nella watched Demon walk out of the room, her mouth hung open. No, he couldn't have. Aaron had promised her that he wouldn't cheat on her again. He promised her. He wouldn't do that, not again. Nella shook her head and closed her eyes, putting her head in her hands. Maybe Demon was just making things up. Giving her an answer simply because she asked for one. Maybe it was the best excuse he could have thought up, after all, it seemed as if he wanted to get away from her as soon as possible.

Unlocking her phone, Nella scrolled through the messages from Aaron. 'I'm sorry babe.' 'It was a mistake.' 'I love you.' 'Nella please answer.' She bit her lip and listened to the voicemails he left her, he sounded like he was falling apart. But, come to think of it, it was nothing she hadn't heard before. The same sob story over and over again about how he was sorry and how he loved her and how he would never do it again.

"It's all just bullshit." Nella whispered, tears welling up in her eyes, "Utter bullshit. I can't believe him. I can't believe he did this to me again." Shaking her head, Nella wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up, shoving her phone in her pocket and walked out of the room.

After finding out what Aaron had done, Nella didn't feel so bad about what happened between her and Demon. All in all, Nella wanted to go over to their place and rub it in his face. For once, he would be the jealous one. For once, he would know what it feels like to have someone you care about turn on you like that.

Or he wouldn't, because when someone truly loves you, they would never in a million years think of cheating on you. Nella had just wished she realized that a long time ago.

Grabbing her jacket, Nella slipped it on, sighing and running her fingers through her hair. She needed to go and talk to Aaron. This needed to end. Nella couldn't just have him keep breaking her heart over and over again. She didn't deserve a lot, but, she at least deserved to have someone better than Aaron to love her.

Nella walked out of the doors of the bar and pulled the pack of cigarettes she had out of her pocket. It was a nasty habit, but it was something Nella would never give up. Pulling a lighter out of her pocket, Nella stopped walking and lit up the death stick she had between her lips and took a long drag off of it.

By the time she had gotten back home, she had gone through two cigarettes. Nella walked up to the door and threw her cigarette bud on the ground, stomping it out with her heel. As she opened the door, she looked around, calling out, "Aaron? Are you home?"

Walking in, Nella sighed, "Aaron, I know you're in here. We need to talk." Nella walked into the living room and stopped cold in her steps. "Are you fucking kidding me?" She said, bawling her hands into fists and grinding her teeth together. "Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me?"

Aaron sat up on the couch, his eyes growing wide as he looked at the blonde girl next to him. "Nella, you said you weren't coming home. I thought you meant for good. I thou-"

"Shut up." Nella whispered, shaking her head. "I don't want to hear it. You called me last night after I found out you had cheated on me again and told me that you loved me and that it was a mistake. And I get mad and go out to a bar and get drunk, and say a few mean words to you and you sleep with her. Who the fuck do you think you are? You think that you can treat me like I'm just a huge piece of shit? You know what Aaron, I should have said this a long time ago but Fuck you. Fuck you Aaron. I hate you so fucking much. Everyone was right about you. Everyone."

Nella turned around and started towards the door. "And you know what? I slept with someone last night to. And he was far better than you EVER were." Giving a small smile, Nella walked out the door, slamming it behind her.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Demon

For Noey and Wolves. - Page 2 Tumblr_masmz0SJkk1rt2432

Once the girl had left the building Demon checked the back room see that his animals were still there. Sighing he let them out and leashed them up. Heading out the door of the building he blinked as the bright sunlight hit his eyes. Growling under his breath he head up the road pulling out his hone and calling his little brother. " Come on Kev pick up.. Pick up." Grunting when he got the younger males voice male pick up. " Damn you Kevin." Demon said as he dailed the number and classed again. This time the sleepy voice picked up the phone.

" What?" The younger male snapped and Demon heard another male voice from the room. Rolling his eyes he spoke.

" I need to stay at your place. Rayne kick me out, but I have to go get my truck."

The young male groand. " You have a key, you know where your room his. I don't care," With that he hung up the phone. Demon sighed placing the phone in his pocker. Walking back to the placed were he once called home he pulled open the garadge and pulled out his car keys. Leting Yukiko and Dagger into the back he got in and started the truck with a loud roar. He then pulled out and drove to his younger brothers house.

Demon looked down at his phone, almost hoping that the girl texted him or called him. Of course not about being prenat but just maybe because she didnt have any where else to go. Demon walked into the house and head down to the room that was once him. The walls were black just like he had left them, and the room looked as if it hadn't been touched. Demon plopped down on the bed and looked at the wall across from him. " What to do?"

(( Sorry that was shit =/))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:07 am

Aaron's mouth dropped open at her last words. Something happened when those words slipped out of her mouth. His chest tightened up and he felt like he couldn't breathe. Nella...cheated on him? It had always been the other way around. He would have never thought that sweet, beautiful, little Nella had it in her to just go to some fucking random bar, hit on some random ass guy, and have him take her to some sleezy motel to hook up. That wasn't the Nella he had fallen in love with Freshman year. Maybe she was right. Maybe he wasn't paying enough attention to her as he should be. Maybe what he was doing was wrong. Maybe it was finally time to focus on Nella and just Nella.

Aaron ran to the door, leaning on the frame and looking out at Nella, only sporting a pair of plaid boxers. "Nella, please come back inside. We need to talk about this. I'm sorry. I promise this is the last time." He bit his lip and closed his eyes, "Nella Jasmine Montgomery, you get your tiny ass back in this house so I can talk to you about this. I'm sorry, okay? I. Love. You. Just, please. One more chance. I promise I'll make it up to you." Aaron bit his lip running down the steps after Nella, who had still not turned around. "Nella." He said, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her against himself. "Listen to me, Nella. I love you. Okay? I've always loved you and I'm sorry it took me so long to appreciate what I have, just, Nella please, don't leave me." Cupping Nella’s face in his hands, Aaron pulled her close and pressed his lips to hers. She didn’t return the kiss.

“Get off me!” Nella said, pushing Aaron away. “You cheated on me time, after time, after time again. And I don’t know why I kept coming back to you. I should have given up on you the first time it happened. I gave you so many undeserved second chances and you always ended up disappointing me and doing it all over again. It’s like you didn’t even care about me to begin with. I gave up my life for you, Aaron. And you shit all over me. So don’t even say that you love me because we both know that that isn’t true anymore, or if it was ever true. You fucked my best friend last night. That crossed the line, Aaron. I can’t forgive you after that. I shouldn’t. “ Nella ran her fingers through her hair and gave Aaron a once over before turning on her heel and starting to walk away again, “I’ll be back for my stuff tomorrow.”

A few hours later, Nella found herself roaming aimlessly around town. It was like she was on autopilot. She didn’t know where she was going, or who she was going to go see. Before she even realized what she was doing, Nella pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed Demon’s number. “Pick up, Pick up.” She whispered to herself, her breath blowing little clouds out into the cold night. “Fuck, I should have worn a jacket.” She whispered, biting her lip. She was already on the third ring and was about to hang up when she heard Demon’s deep voice sound over the speaker.

“Uh, hi.” Nella said nervously, “It’s Nella and I’m probably the last person you want to hear from right now but I really need a place to stay tonight. I don’t have anyone to stay with.” She gave a little laugh, finally realizing just how lonely her life had become with Aaron. “If it’s not too much trouble…could I stay with you tonight? Just for the night?”
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Demon had drifted off to sleep laying down in his room before he heard the sound of his little brothers voice out side the door. " De?"

" Yeah?"

The younger male walked into the rool, a pair of tight shorts hugging his lower frame. " I'm kinda glad you are back..." The male rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke. " I'm behind on the bills... And I need some help."

" I thought Blake was staying with you and helping out."

" Yeah fucking right." Kevin rolled his light blue eyes. " He spent every drop of money he had on meth. I kicked him out last week." Demon nodded.

" I see, I'll help with what I can but I can't do much." The tall man stood from his bed and hugged his younger brother kissing him lightly on the head. " You seem tired go get some rest." Kevon sighed before he turned out the door and walked up the steps. Sighing Demon closed the door and plopped down on the bed next to his wild cat and his dog. Just as he did so he heard his phone starting to ring, lifting the pillows and blankets Demon still couln't find the phone. Dropping to the floor he found it under the bed, rolling onto his back Demon answered. " Hello."

It was Nella. Demon listened to what she had to say before he spoke again. " Just because you woke up in the same bed as me and got all pissed doesn't mean anything." Demon cleared his throat. " You can come stay here, but you would have to sleep on the couch or down in my room, it's up to you." Demon got up off the floor and sat down on the bed, stroking Blade's head lightly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 pm

For Noey and Wolves. - Page 2 Tumblr_mbjjqwTHZ21rhdbkqo1_500
Nella bit her lip and let her light, bleach blonde hair hang in her face as Demon spoke, memories of this morning flooding back along with his words. Along with the feeling of guilt she had gotten in her gut when she had realized what she had done. But, after she walked in on Aaron and Stacy this morning, those feelings of remorse had completely vanished.

Why should she have felt bad in the first place? Aaron had cheated on her more times than she could count and she deserved better- she knew she deserved better.

“I’m sorry about that.” Nella blurted out, interrupting Demon. “I didn't mean to be so…I don’t know, bitchy? You were in the same situation as me and I never even thought about it from your perspective or anything. I just jumped on you like it was your fault…and I’m sorry about that.”

A simple ‘I’m sorry’ wouldn't have swayed Nella, but, she had a feeling that Demon was different. He seemed different. And it didn't seem like a bad thing either. Nella felt as if he would just blow off last night like it hadn't even happened. But,

What if she didn't just want to ‘forget’ about that night? Nella wouldn't, not even if she was as drunk as she had been last night, sleep with a guy just like that. She had been drunk, and had been flirted with time and time before when she was alone in a bar. And sure, she had a few slip ups here and there. A hot, quick, make out session here and there in the darker, dimmer parts in a bar, back alleys, but she had never just jumped in bed with a guy like that. The only other guy she had slept with, and the guy she had ended up losing her virginity to, was Aaron. Nella had thought it would have always been that way, guess not.

After getting Demon’s address, Nella jumped in her car and started driving, using the vague directions he had given her. Nella had gotten lost about three times before she pulled up in front of Demon’s house. It wasn't something she would picture someone like him living in. It looked more…settled down? People their age usually lived in apartments, studio apartments, that’s what her and Aaron had. But Demon had a very lived in looking house. It looked a lot like the one Nella had grown up in when she was younger. She never imagined Demon lived in a house like this.

Nella swung her legs out of the car, the clothes on her back were the only thing she had. All her other things had been left behind, along with Aaron, back home. She would eventually go back to get them, but, she couldn't bring herself back to get them. At least not anytime soon.

Walking up to the door, Nella threw a knock on the cold wood with her tiny hand. “Demon, it’s me.” She squeaked out, pulling her jacket tighter around her.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Demon

For Noey and Wolves. - Page 2 Bmth-bring-me-the-horizon-oliver-sykes-Favim.com-152062

" You don't need to be sorry, I was still in somewhat of a right mind. I made a mistake, I shouldn't have done that to you, because I mean now look at where you are. Asking me to crash at my place."
The dark haired male sighed telling the girl where to go to get to the house. He sat in his room for a long time with his dog and wild cat. Awaiting the female to get to the house. After what seemes like hours Devon heard a knock and Dagger started to barl. The dark haired male walked to his door. Opened it with a click and headed up the stairs his feet making large thuds as he did so. He mumbled. " Broken stair." when he stepped on the star that broke when the boys were kids.

Kevin groan when the heard a knock on the door and walked over pulling it open. The only clothing that clung to his body was his boxers. He looked over the girl wondering if he knew her. " Who the hell are you?" The young male asked. Before his brother moved him out of the door frame.

" I've got it Kev. GO get some rest."

" Wait no who is she?"

" Some one I met yesterday, she needs some where to stay for a while."

" Yeah lets just turn my house into a fucking motel why don't we." The male mumbled rolling his deep blue eyes. " Whatever." He said waving his hand in Demon's face, before he headed up the stairs of the house, running his fingers through his greasy hair.

" And go take a shower. You smell like something crawled in side you and died."

" Meh." The young man growled. " I'll do what I damn well please." Demon rolled hid eyes and looked at the girl in the door way.

" Sorry that was my little brother." He moved away from the door. " Come in." Once the blonde girl had entered the room Demon cleared his throat. " So uh..." He wasn't quiet sure what to say it was awkward having her there.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2