RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread for Noey

2 posters

Go down

Thread for Noey Empty Thread for Noey

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Jay wasn't pissed.

Nope.

Nope, he was completely fine. If she shut him out for one picture like that, so be it. He didn't need to tag onto a girl who didn't give two crap for him. He tried the door knob, which remained bolted like ice. Man.... Jay ran his hand through his hair, scratching the back of his head. He shook his head. Little bugs from late summer dance on the last of the summer's withering blooms.

Heck yeah he was pissed.

The blinds were pulled shut, but he could still hear her behind the door. "Malice!" Jay screamed, jiggling at the doorknob. Two thuds on the glass. He fell silent to hear. She said nothing. "I can explain!"

This was pathetic. Jay knew it, yet he was still going at it like Romeo. It must've been fifteen minutes that he spent standing on her doorstep before finally disappearing to his car. Malice probably left already. If he had x-ray vision, he highly bet that he was only screaming to the potted plants.

Twenty minutes later he found himself wasted on cheap vodka in a trashy bar that smelled like car oil.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Thread for Noey Empty Re: Thread for Noey

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Thread for Noey Tumblr_m52hz1ffw61r8ca4qo1_500
Malice shook her head, shrinking down against the door. Once she heard him leave, she buried her face in her hands and started to cry. God dammit, why did she always have to mess everything up? Why did she have to leave that party so early? If she had stayed with Jayy like he wanted her too, none of this would have ever happened. They would have come home together and fallen asleep on the couch or something, no fighting, no jealously, nothing. Nothing would have changed from yesterday except a nasty hang over or two.

It wasn't the fact that Jayy had cheated on her, it probably wasn't even his fault to begin with she was just as drunk as he was last night, it was just the fact that the girl in the picture she was forwarded, god, she was so pretty. No matte how many times Jayy had tried to convince her that she was beautiful, and other shit like that, Malice didn't see it. All she saw was a girl twice as pretty as her kissing the guy she was in love with. God, they had been together for what? Three years? Malice knew that Jayy was faithful, she knew that he was never like this and that last night was probably just a big fuck up on his part and it would probably never happen again. It was just that, Malice was jealous. Extremely jealous. She always had been.

Taking her phone from her pocket, she saw an 'I'm sorry' text and 'I can explain' and a number of missed calls from him. Tears rolled down Malice's cheeks and she buried her face in her hands again. If she lost him over this, she would never forgive herself. Jayy was one of the best things that ever happened in her life and she can't believe she just let him walk away like that without even letting him explain.

Scrolling through her contacts, Malice clicked on Jayy's. Hitting the call button, she brought her phone up to her ear. If anything, Malice didn't want to do this in person.His puppy dog eyes would be to much for him and she would melt like better without even getting a simple explanation. She had always been like that and always would. Hearing Jayy's voice on he other end of the line, Malice took a deep breath and said, "You have five minutes."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Jay watched as the last drop of dripped from the bottle. He knew that he'd be waking up sick. Yet, he continued to drink. Drink drink drunk. It was like a guilty pleasure. A mad obsession. A unhealthy appetite. It didn't take much to get him loopy and stupid; he didn't drink often. That's what must've happened last night.

What happened last night? What happened? Did they give him something. This was the second party that he had wound up in trouble. The first one got him in a fight with his coworker. And this one. This one got him dumped. He wasn't right for Malice. She deserved better than him. What did he bring to the relationship besides bad feelings and baggage. "Oh my gawd," Jay moaned, laying his head down on the table. It sat two: Jay and a generic glass bottle.

He down the last shot. The innocently clear liquid shot down his throat, engulfing him like the devil. A chill creeped up his back. It trailed down his throat and into his chest like hot iron. Guilty pleasure.

A familiar song blared from the his pant pocket. He rolled over, now sprawled out across the cold marble. One quick glance at the name.

"Hullo?" Jay answered. He was greeted by a cold, but direct response. "Malice?" The line stayed quiet for a second, but he could hear her breath. "I fucked up. I completely fucked up. It's all my fault. I don't remember anything." Had he been sober, Jay might've been able to talk himself out of this. His words slurred relentlessly as he looked at his reflection in the glass with dilated pupils. It was a bad impulsive decision. He was digging his own grave with this one. One too deep to even climb out.

"Everything happened so fast. Where were you? Yeah, I kissed a girl. She took me out to the garage. I don't know what happened. I don't remember. I don't remember," Jay admitted. He was pathetic. Everyone could see he was pathetic. A loud cough echoed through the line. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, Malice. Trust me." What was there to trust from his meaningless blubber? "I didn't mean to do it."

He didn't want to remember. His intentions were true, but the body was weak. If kissing some blonde chick wasn't the only thing that happened that night, then he was screwed. His chance to win back Malice, the girl who love him, the real him, would be gone. Dead and gone like the maroons lost at sea.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Thread for Noey Tumblr_m52hz1ffw61r8ca4qo1_500
Standing up, Malice paced the room, biting her finger-nails, it was a nasty habit she had tried so hard to get rid of but never really lost.

Nothing he was saying was making sense, nevertheless, changing her opinion on the matter. Jayy wasn't saying anything that was changing her mind about last night. It was just a repeat of the phone call they had this morning, the same lines that he shouted at her behind her closed door. It was like he wasn't even trying, like he didn't even want to fix any of this. Wasn't it nice that he didn't even care about this relationship? Maybe calling him wasn't such a good idea, maybe it was best to just leave it alone and let their relationship fade away until they were just strangers with memories.

But something seemed off about this. This wasn't her Jayy. The Jayy Malice loved, this wasn't the Jayy that would try everything in his power to convince her that it was never going to happen again.

"You're drunk, aren't you?" Malice asked, sighing and sitting down on the couch. Even though he was drunk, Malice still felt the urge to argue with him. She was mad, very mad, mad that she could have prevented this but she was just 'too tired.'

"Where was I? I told you I didn't even want to go to that party to begin with, but you dragged me anyways. I had a twelve hour shift at the store the other day and I just wanted to, I don't know, get some sleep? I told you I didn't want to go to that party so don't go blaming me that I wasn't there to stop you from making your move on another girl." Malice shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "And I shouldn't have to be there to keep you from being faithful to me."

"Whatever." Malice whispered, shaking he head and looking down, "Where are you? I'll come pick you up." As mad as she was at Jayy, she wasn't just going to leave him alone and drunk in a bar. Who knows what could, would happen to him. As much as she hated him, she still loved him. Still still wanted to help him, even if trying was just a lost cause.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Where was he? "I'm at the bar," Jay muttered. It was followed by another cough. "I'm at the bar by the intersection at Washington and Reed. Why are you picking me up? What'd I ever do for you?" His thoughts spewed out subconsciously. And with that, Jay blacked out.

He woke up to a sweet voice in his ears. Amid all of the noise and racket, he could still pick out her voice. Her voice. The voice that he heard on the line three years ago when she actually called him back. He tried opening his eyes, but they seemed to be glued shut on his face. His legs felt like modeling clay. There was no strength to support his frame. Jay couldn't make out words, everything sounded like he was under the ocean's wave. Someone took a hold of his hand and hauled him up. "Malice?" he mumbled. But it couldn't have been her. She couldn't drag his limp body like that...?

A breeze brushed his face, cutting through the stubble that had formed from missing the morning shave. The bright sun rays blinded him painfully. Jay tried to turn his face to shield the light, but this person dragged him on. A car door clicked open. He landed with a thud in the back seat, hitting his head on the opposite door.

"Malice? Why'd you do this?" he rambled on, "Please don't leave me. You promised that night we sat on the sidewalk."

It was sitcom quality. If someone had a camera, he could've been on America's Home Funniest Videos. "You said we were forever. Malice, I love you. Believe me." He was irresponsible and reckless. Impulsive. At least the last time he tried to right the wrong. They made up and that was that. But this time? What made him be so quick to drown out his sorrows? He fell asleep and dreamed of streetlights.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Thread for Noey Tumblr_m0zg9qvkCN1rqgodeo1_r2_500
"I'm sorry, Jay." She whispered with a sigh as she looked in the backseat at Jay and shaking her head. She had seen him drunk before, but, this was just sad. Seeing him like this, it kind of broke her heart knowing that she did that to him. The least she could have done was talk to him. It didn't have to go this far. They could have talked it through and who knows maybe they would have solved the problem five minutes into the conversation.

But Malice hadn't even given him the chance and she kind of regretted it.

Staring up her car, Malice drove back to her place. After she put the car in park in her drive-way, she looked back at Jay and bit her lip. He still wasn't awake.

Should she leave him back there?
Should she bring him inside?
When he woke up, would she be ready to talk to him about this? Honestly, Malice just wished everything would go away. That she would just wake up and all of this would be a really bad dream.

Getting out of the car, Malice hit the button on her keys and unlocked the back door.

"Come on, Jay." She muttered as she tried to pick him up, "Help me out here."

Eventually, Malice had gotten him into the house and collapsed with him on the couch. "Come on, Jay. Wake up." She mumbled, running her fingers through his hair.(omg that sounds creepy. But like ya know his head's in her lap holla) "I need to talk to you."

Jay's eyes fluttered open and Malice looked down at him. "You okay now?" She asked, biting her lip. "You had me worried.." She muttered, looking down. "Can we just talk about this and get it over with? Shit, we don't even have to talk about it if you don't want to. I just..I want everything to go back to what ti used to be. Okay? I'm sorry." She said, looking down at him.

omg I hope this is okay.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum