RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose and Noey ONLY

2 posters

Go down

Rose and Noey ONLY Empty Rose and Noey ONLY

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

This is our rp. :3

My charries are Rose, Harry, Jessica, and Daniel.

Rose

Rose and Noey ONLY Brown-cute-eyes-girl-hair-Favim.com-200209

Harry

Rose and Noey ONLY Harry_Styles

Jessica

Rose and Noey ONLY Beautiful-blonde-girl-lollipop-pretty-Favim.com-206212

Daniel

Rose and Noey ONLY Tumblr_m3g2cvipAp1rpdgkto1_500
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Rose and Noey ONLY Empty Re: Rose and Noey ONLY

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Rose and Noey ONLY Tumblr_mavqa5VBPs1rymffbo1_500
'She's just another girl on my bed post..'

His eyes fluttered open as he peered over at the sleeping girl next to him. What was her name again? Hailey? Brittney? Whatever it was it was something some preppy, slutty girl would have. And she would have to be pretty naive to get into bed with someone like him. After all, Christian had sort of a reputation. A bad boy. But, I guess that's what made girls want him even more. He was dangerous, he had a mysterious side to him. That's what drew people to him.

Getting up, Christian stretched his arms over his head and let out a little moan, closing his eyes. God was last night fun. Getting drunk, making out with a girl or two and taking one home. It wasn't something he hadn't done before, but he took pleasure in it. Knowing that, no matter what, he would always be able to get what he wanted in the end.

The girl on the bed opened her eyes and pulled the covers up over her chest with a small, satisfied smile on her face. "Hey.." She mumbled, patting the spot next to her for him. God, why the fuck did girls get attached so easily? So quickly? Rolling his eyes, Christian crawled back on the bed and cupped her face in his hands as he planted a quick kiss on her lips. "You have to go." He murmured, kissing her again. Pulling back, Christian bit his lip and the girl blinked at him. "What? After last night?" No matter how much he loved what he did, they always had that same look on their face after he told them that they needed to hit the road. Like they were actually going to be the girl that was going to change him, that maybe they would be the 'one' or some shit like that. But in actuality? Christian was never going to change, not for her, not for the next girl, or for anyone after her. Staying with one girl was just way to boring.

"Babe," Christian said, shaking his head with a little smile, "Last night, it was amazing, but it's over and you really need to go. I gotta go." Her mouth hung open and she scrunched her eyebrows, "You're a total asshole, what everyone said was true about you." Christian shook his head, "Like I haven't heard that sob-story before." Pulling on his pants, Christian looked back at the girl, "Well? Are you going to leave or not? You can't stay in there all day." Besides, he was going to bring another girl home tonight and she wouldn't be happy if she found this girl in his bed.

After a huff, and a routine let's-slap-Christian, the girl pulled on her clothes and left the door, holding back tears. "Wah-wah." he mumbled to himself, throwing on a shirt. "Girl's are so fucking moody and annoying. But they are sure a hell of a lot of fun." With a sly smile, Christian checked his hair in the mirror and smiled to himself.

Walking out the door, Christian swung his house keys around his finger before he shoved them in his pocket. "Time to get some breakfast.." He muttered as he pushed his way into the local diner. "I'll have the usual." He muttered as he ran his fingers through his hair and looked around the familiar scene. Christian's eyes widened and his mouth dropped as he saw the girl sitting next to him. Damn, was she beautiful. He hadn't seen her around town before, and she looked like she was new. Perfect chance. She hadn't heard any bad rumors about him, this one was going to be easy, and probably well worth the wait.

Turning his chair around, Christian smiled and stuck out his hand to the girl, "Hey." He said with that charming smile of his, "I'm Christian."

'but he's just a line in my song'
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Wait before I post which I will try and make it as long as I can, what girl should he have? And how many charries do you have?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum