RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz

2 posters

Go down

Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz Empty Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 pm

okies what are we gonna do?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz Empty Re: Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 am

Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz Tumblr_lc1m1acj0Q1qedzelo1_500

theres mah Alice :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz Tumblr_mfkqudsaiH1rf7f23o1_500

Christian
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz Tumblr_mehk5euR241rvjmnt

Alice had a part-time job. Working at a very fancy bakery. Who knew how she had gotten into something like that? With her good looks and friendliness, people just kept coming back for more and more pastries. She has great friends there with her to help her along the way. She had been premoted to Manager after 3 months of her great and hard work. Alice enjoyed what she did, decorate the pastries, bake them, and even boxed them with a beautiful Gold and Pink ribbon!

Her Time had hit. Off the job for the day and out to do what she had to. Going into the back, she slid her aprin off and put it in the locker, along with her tag and visor. Alice grabbed ahold of her drawstring bag and headed out with a 'Goodbye' and her $500 dollar check. She never thought about asking for a raise because she thought it would be very rude to even do such a thing. She headed to the mall, where her.. other friends would hang out. Mostly she just ignored what they looked at and went to the one place she loved.

The Shop of Glass.

Alice was in love with the glass figures, stain glasses, etc. They were all so beautiful. But what she had really wanted was the Collection of the fairys in the front window. Each of them had a different pose and a different expression. They had colors added to them, not pure dark and solid colors. Alice let out a sigh "I would never be able to afford something so beautiful like these." she said to herself and looked at the people inside who had bought a nice blue dolphin jumping over a sun. That was beautiful also. She had no idea how people can even afford things like that. Then she spotted another collection, even more beautiful!
http://www.gift-central.com/images/fy213.jpg (The faries)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Noey/bokang?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:01 am

noey :/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:58 pm

HEllo?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz Destery-Moore-destery-18343784-500-281
The sun peeked in through the blinds, casting a ray of light on Christian’s closed eyes. “Fuck.” He muttered, pulling a pillow over his head. “It’s too early for this shit.”

“Babe, what’s wrong?” The girl next to him muttered, scrunching her eyes together as she woke up from his sudden outbursts.

“Nothing Ash.” Christian muttered, hooking an arm around Ashley’s waist, a dangerous smile creeping its way up to his thin lips. “Just tired is all.”His fingers danced along her bare back, while his other hand played with her bright curls that hung ever so delicately around her face. “How’d you sleep?”

“Fantastic. I was with you last night after all.” Ashley bit her lip and cupped Christian’s face in her hands, pulling him closer for a kiss. “I should go take a shower and then head off to work.” A sigh escaped her lips and she looked down, “But I’d do anything to just lay in bed with you all day long if I could.” She smiled and kissed him, getting up. “I’ll see you in a few.”

Christian watched as she walked into the bathroom. How could someone so beautiful be his? It astonished him how he, out of all people, ended up with someone like her. Ashley was everything and more. They had known each other since middle school and had started going out sophomore year in high school. She knew everything about him, and he, her. It was weird, they were total opposites yet, something just clicked. There was just something about Ashley that felt…right. When he kissed her, wow, when he kissed her, it was amazing. Christian couldn’t even describe it. The electricity he felt, the spark, it was there. It didn’t even matter that they had been together forever, every time he kissed her, every time they fell asleep on the couch re-watching old cartoons, whenever they had a night like last night (If you pick up what I’m putting down ;]) it was like the first time. It was like they had just started dating. The feeling he got when he was with Ashley never got old and it never would.

As he got out of bed, Christian stretched his hands up over his head and sighed to himself. Why did it have to be Monday? Why couldn’t they rewind back to Friday night? Why couldn’t they just reply that weekend over and over again like a classic movie that never got old? Shaking his head, Christian slipped on a T-shirt and then slipped on a grey sweatshirt on over that. Pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans and grey, worn out vans, he heard the water stop in the bathroom. “Ash.”Christian called, buttoning his pants. “I have to head out to. Now get your ass in here so I can have a kiss goodbye.”

With a towel wrapped around her tiny torso, and her hair up in another, Ashley hurried into the bedroom, a wide smile on her face. “I’ll miss you.” Christian murmured, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in for a hard kiss. “I’ll see you later, okay?” She smiled and gave him a quick squeeze before letting go and hurrying over to her closet to find clothes to wear. “Later Babe.”

It wasn’t a great job, but it wasn’t the worst job either. It didn’t pay a lot, but it paid just enough. Christian had been working at Zuimez (omg I don’t even care if I spelled that wrong) for the past two years. Beanies, sweatshirts, vans, longboards, skateboards, etc, etc surrounded him. Fuck, it looked like his own closet. Half the clothes he owned had come from here. He was a like a real life mannequin.

Three hours later, Christian had break. He said goodbye to his co-workers and walked out of the store that was still bustling with business. On his way to the food court, he saw a girl staring into some weird glass shop. “See something you like?” He asked, standing next to her and watching as a couple walked out with some weird dolphin figure.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Noey & Britt :3 onleh plz 2cxclg8

Alice had completely lost track of time. Maybe she was just calculating the numbers if she had ever decided to get one. Thoughts kept wondering till a Male voice startled her out of her thoughts. Turning, she seen a guy around her age. "Um.. Yeah." she looked back at the glass "Allot of things acually. But these beautiful figurines are just so expensive. I dont know how people could afford them." Sure, Alice got payed big. But that stopped her due to bills coming in from the Mail.

She looked down at her shoes and then looked back up, her Blonde curls brushing her pale-like cheeks. "I'm Alice by the way." she decided 'why not?' "Not that most people would care anyway." her eyes wondered on the males face but stopped before he noticed. Alice never had the thought of settleing down with a boyfriend. Like..just getting one. She was more of her own person, one that no one could really compare to. As well as the calm and quiet one, only when she wanted to be quiet of course. She wasnt the one to really flirt.

If he dared to offer her to buyt the small glass fairy set, she would decline. Alice never liked it, even if it was food. She rather had done it on her own without anyone there to offer. That worried her with this male. What if he offered? Of course I would say no but.. what if he kept pushing and got it anyway? Oh Damn you. pretty much trapped herself in her own thoughts, how nice was that?

Alice was very ccareful with people spending their money. It made her feel guilty about people spending their money for her. She didnt mind if it was her prents because they are her parents. Obviously. She always spent her own money on things when it came to this situation. Alice needed to pay bills and had no time for such objects such as these.

I thnk you spelled Zuimez right if not its Zumiez. Lol and sorry for that small post, its kinda hard to post so much right now xD my brain only gose so far.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 pm

.meep..?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down