RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 12 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Calia could tell the girl was frightened. She walked up to her and smiled. She didnt start off as a good impression due to her blood stained hands, clothes and face. "Hiding may help, but it would be better for youto at least mingle with one person." she chuckled and held out her hand. "Calia. Im not one to talk much, but i need a social life to keep my running in this old school. My old partner died." She looked around. And back to the girl. She could tell how frightened she was. "Rule number six, fear is your biggest enemy." Calia gave a smile. "Enough chatter from me. Come sit." Calia motioned the girl to follow her back.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Derek, He nodded "Maybe after we eat i'd love to teach you something special that i was tought from my Master." he looked at her and taped his fingers on the table. He glared at one person controling her mind makeing her do weird things. I had a smirk spread across my face I made the girl stand up and slam her body agaisnt the top top of the table. intill someone watched me i glared at them and made them turn around i looked back at the girl and made her sit down. "I love my power."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Mai::
Mai was very surprised that the girl had come up to her and just gave her very crucial information, especially if they might have to kill eachother one day. It wasn't a very good strategy on her part but Mai didn't mind, maybe she would be able to learn something from this girl. If not, Mai might get the chance to learn something about her that she could use against her later. Either way it might be good to go back with the girl so Mai followed quietly without muttering a word.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Lilica held in a laugh and giggled "Sure why not." She smiled and finished up "I can tell you do love your power, Master Hale." she got up and tossed her things away and sat back with him "Well, shall we go? The gym should be opened for us to practice in." she looked at the girl who was confused and she giggled "Master Hale, I dont think you should abuse your power like that. Master Alan gets really angry..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Derek, He chuckled "Who said Master's cant have fun....Master Alan.." He walked to the practice room were derek is alot, He went to the wall and grabed knives and stars. I handed one to her "Alright watch me." He looked at her steping infront and alittle back "Alright come at me."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Calia sat down next to Liam as the girl sat infront of them. She smiled and noticed she was shocked. "i have more rules and tips," she said straight out. "i tell them because i want people to become good and better fighter." she smiled warmly to the girl. "i wont tell many, but at least one. " Calia looked to liam and back to the girl. "This, is Master Alan." Calia introduced him to her. "And you are?" Calia looked under the tableand put her knife back in her boot making sure mo one say. She lightly held Liam's hand under the table so mo one would see
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Derek, He chuckled "Who said Master's cant have fun....Master Alan.." He walked to the practice room were derek is alot, He went to the wall and grabed knives and stars. I handed one to her "Alright watch me." He looked at her steping infront and alittle back "Alright come at me."

Lilica followed him out and to the gym, he handed her the throwing stars and she stored 2 of them in her right boot. She has small spots to hold them in and she got ready, running towards him at the speed she could run and swang her arm, hoping to cut Master Hale, but of course he would heal if she did cut him.

Calia sat down next to Liam as the girl sat infront of them. She smiled and noticed she was shocked. "i have more rules and tips," she said straight out. "i tell them because i want people to become good and better fighter." she smiled warmly to the girl. "i wont tell many, but at least one. " Calia looked to liam and back to the girl. "This, is Master Alan." Calia introduced him to her. "And you are?" Calia looked under the tableand put her knife back in her boot making sure mo one say. She lightly held Liam's hand under the table so mo one would see

Liam watched as Calia came back with the girl and he bowed his head to the girl, holding onto Calias hand under the table. Waiting for the girl to reply to Calia's question
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:35 pm

I nodded when Calia introduced both herself and her master. It was nice to know that some of the people here were some nice and also kind enough to share information about what it's like here. Mai didn't really know much except that everyone was supposed to kill one another. "I'm Mai" she said quietly it was almost too quiet to hear. Even though they were both being quite kind to her, Mai still wasn't a very good socalizer.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Derek, He chuckled and jumped right over her and landed on both feet he had alittle cut not deep but he laughed "Oh come on. u can do alot better"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Calia smiled at Mai. "It's nice to meet someone decentish around here. I will gladly help you out around here whenever you cannot find Master Alan, or any of the other Masters." she squeezed his hand under the wood. Calia watches the girl's eyes, softening her own to make Mai feel more comfortable. Her real emotion however, and thoughts were far from soft. "Im quite sorry if i came off as one you'd want to be weary of." she looked at her free hand and clenched it in a fist. "First kills.....always the best, always the worst." She looked back up to Mai, her eyes darkening a bit.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Lilica turned to him and started moving faster, holding the stars that dug in her skin as she punched, or tried to and scratch him, she did a swift kick at his feet, causing him to fall and she smirked, pinning him down with the blades at his neck "Do I win, Master Hale?" she grinned down at him, breathing hevily.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Mai nodded she too was glad to meet someone that was decent in the infernal place, she absolutely hated it here and was dreading the moment she would have to fight someone, to kill someone. She just couldn't imagine it, maybe she joules just let herself be killed and end this, not have the life of someone else on her conscience but she knew she would never be able to go through with such an idea. In fact if it came down to it, she would kill as many people she needed to in order to stay alive. That's why she didn't want to get too close to Calia, she seemed like a nice girl and betraying her if need be might be difficult. After a moment of thinking this over Mai looked back to Calia who now had her fist clenched and was muttering to the table. Maybe being here was worse than she thought, going crazy would be much worse than getting murdered but she wasn't quite sure how crazy this place could make people.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Derek, geting slamed to the ground and haveing a smirk "Think again" Sense she was on top i had a knife and had the tip touch her stumich. "I win." He smirked and chuckled "Good fighting but u need to give strength more headlock the girl." He grabed her and twisted her around haveing a hand on her side of the jaw and a arm across her neck. "Headlock or i call it Deadlock, snaps there neck forceing to kill or shut down there body or mind"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Lilica spoke "ah, i have heard of that. But I did win, cut at the throat is also a kill." she smiled and slid out of his hold "Should I try to put you in a lock?" she wiped the left over blood that was on his face as the wound was gone. she slid the stars into her boots and watched as her hands slowly heal up from the blood she had been drinkng
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Derek, He laughed "Try me it aint gonna work. Im pro at these things" He smirked at her and stood tall. He alwas new his way through deadlocks
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Calia arched an eyebrow at Mai. "Did you see the fight earlier? The newbie got killed." She licked her lips and stared at her eyes. She could tell she was uneasy. "Life here isnt paradise, bu if you live it's life." she unclenched her fist revealing the crimson tint that stained it. "Make the most of it. Ive been here a year. And made it. Just listen to your instincts but ignore your fears." she pursed her lips and raised an eyebrow again. "Youre pretty. Wont want to see that face get damaged in the ring." she paused and looked up to Liam. "i....i guess i could help train you if i have any spare time," she stated wearily
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Gtg ttyl
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Liam nodded at Calia, allowing her to train the new girl. "Just not on my independant class." he looked at her and then back at the girl, listening to her

Lilica smiled "hey, I bet harly any of these girls know how to do a death lock. I want to win automaticly in these matches, Master Hale. If you have to, make me even stronger then what I am now. Whatever it takes just to win and kill these girls off." she looked in both eyes of his and nodded.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Derek, He nodded "Now do this." He stood there ready.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Lilica nodded and went after him, throwing punches and trying to get him to fall, she moved as fast as she could and tried putting him in a death lock, which failed and caused her to trip between her feet and his, she fell back onto the mat and brang derek with her. The air was forced right out of her lungs. She wasnt that strong to acually handel a mans weight.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Calia chuckled. "Hurray." she smiled and stood up, forgetting she was holding Liam's hand. She quickly released it as she stood. "I will talk to you later Mai," she said before she left. "If you have any questions, come find one of us." Calia brushed the hair put of her face as she started to go. "Li-Master Alan, will you be joining me?"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Liam spoke "indeed" he stood and walked out with her, looking around and talking "What was that? You could have been cought holding my hand as you stood up. You cant be that risky. That would possibly mean the end of you, and I dont want that, ok?" he cared allot about her and not want anyone to even lay a finger on her like the masters
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Be rigjt back. Shower
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Britt-21 wrote:
Kat(: wrote:
Britt-21 wrote:Maverick smiled and held her hand. Bringing it to his lips and kissing the top softly "Just so you know, Alyssa, ill keep my promise to you. I will risk my life for you." he walked outside with her and went to the messhall "I tend to keep my promices. Also, watch out for the evil girls that waalk around here. I heard Lilica is one of them. Not very nice if you ask me."

Alyssa's cheeks flushed red when he kissed her hand. When he told her he would risk his life for her she blushed even more. "No... Don't say that... What if the time comes when I have to die? Then what do we do?" She did her best not to wince at the morbid thought. As they entered the mess hall she looked around, none of the food really looked appetizing. Don't start that again, Alyssa Scott. she scolded herself. She didn't want to go back to starving herself, but the thought just came naturally to her. But she knew she needed to eat to be strong and survive.

Maverick shook his head "Ill be the one to die for you, Alyssa. I wont let anything happen. I will keep my promise. Make a good impression on the Masters and be Fonded. Just so you can live longer and learn more." he walked in the mess hall and seen 2-3 Masters. Master Alan, Master Hale, and Master Marshals. All 3 of them. "LEts get some food" he went onto the line with her and got food with her, just not blood. The bloos want ment for him.

I'll reply in a sec :P
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Derek, He fell on top of her face to face this far away / / I quicky got up fast. and dust off "Sorry. least you tried." I looked at her and let out a hand "Good try."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next