RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! Empty Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Table of Contents

• Introduction--Post 1

• Story--Post 2

• Rules--Post 3

• Skelly--Post 4

• Cabins--Post 5

• My Characters--Post 6

• Grand Opening--Post 7

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Introduction

So, this roleplay means a whole lot to me. When this first roleplay started wasn't even on this website, it was on a website called FooPets about... Three years ago? Originally Half Blood Camp was called Half Blood Hotel. I hope you will all enjoy this roleplay. A good friend of mine, Cassie, and I have continued this roleplay alone throughout the years and I thought it would be a nice surprise for Cassie's return to remake this roleplay.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Story

So you just found out you are a demi-god, a half human-half Greek God. Whether you found out because a monster tried to rip you're head off or you were told by your mortal parent, you just found out. You've never met your immortal parent, but you were shipped off to this camp to learn to fight for your life. Will you live or die in batlle? Find love or kill to save yourself?

Gods/Godesses::
Zeus- One of the Big Three, God of the sky.
Hades- One of the Big Three, God of the Underworld.
Poseidon- One of the Big Three, God of the sea.
Hestia- Goddess of Hearth
Hera- Goddess of Marriage and child birth
Athena- Goddess of wisdom and battle strategy
Apollo- God of the sun
Aphrodite- Goddess of love
Hermes- Messenger of the Gods
Hephaestus- God of fire
Ares- God of War
Nyx- Goddess of the night

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Rules

Owner:: Don't Get Your Hopes Up
Owner:: Kat<3<3

1. Keep cussing to a minimum, please. I would like to keep this roleplay appropriate for any age!

2. Every post must have at least 2 decent sentences.

3. No fighting in OOC. Seriously, take it somewhere else.

4. Try to include everyone

5. Only 5 children of the Big Three (Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon) allowed.

6. Try to have an even amount of males and females. PM me or Cassie is this is a problem.

7. Put Child of the Olympians if you read everything.

8. Have fun!

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Skelly

Full Name:: (First and Last, Middle is optional)
Nickname:: (Go by anything?)
Immortal Parent::

Personality:: (2 or more sentences. No Meet me's.)
History:: (Strange upbringing?)
Other:: (Anything else?)

Looks in Description:: (Must have if you don't have a picture.3 or more sentences.)
Picture:: (Must have if you don't have a description.)

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Cabins

Cabin One-Aphrodite::

Cabin Two-Apollo::
1. Lucas "Luke" James Masterson (Me)

Cabin Three-Ares::

Cabin Four-Athena::
1. Matthew Jonathan Ortega (Fluffy-the-unicorn)
2. Lucille Nadia Frinkle (Fluffy-the-unicorn)

Cabin Five-Zeus::
1. Thalia Jenee Relan (Me)

Cabin Six-Demeter::
1. Hayley Alaina Masterson (Me)

Cabin Seven-Hephaestus::

Cabin Eight-Hera::

Cabin Nine-Hermes::

Cabin Ten-Hestia::

Cabin Eleven-Hades::
1. Shawn "Noah" Lawrence (Don't Get Your Hopes Up)
2. Ari James Redbrook (Fire-Wolf)

Cabin Twelve-Poseidon::
1. Luna Kita Topaz (Fire-Wolf)

Cabin Thirteen-Nyx::
1. Monroe Arabella Wilder (Me)
2. Addison "Addi" Miller (Don't Get Your Hopes Up)

More Spaces In Cabins Will Be Added If Needed.

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 8:42 pm

My Characters

Full Name:: Monroe Arabella Wilder
Nickname:: "Isnt Monroe short enough?"
Immortal Parent:: Nyx.

Personality:: Monroe is a gentle, girly-girl with a sweet-as-pie personality. Never would she ever hurt someone unless it was a life or death situation. But she is a rich girl. Period. Just a single complaint about her will ruin your reputation. Monroe isn't one of the smartest girls on the block, or at least that's what she puts off. She's a dancer so her body is thin and that makes her beauty even greater. She's also a hopeless romantic and believes in love at first sight.
History:: Monroe is a simple girl, with a not-so-simple life style, and a not-so-simple family. Her parents were actors since the were around 16. The name Monroe Wilder means cameras, flashing lights, and publicity. Because her parents were famous, Monroe didn't exactly fit in. But Even when no one wore the same designer clothes she did, or had the same 200 dollar shoes, she was the most popular girl in school. But one day.... One sad day... Her whole world fell apart. No one but Monroe knew why she did what she had done, but either way... She did it. After that she went to a mental hospital, and she believed she didn't need to be there. Of course, she was in her right mind. But after you commit brutal assault, no one believes you. So after being in the mental hospital for three weeks, she keeps to herself.
Other:: Nahh.

Looks in Description:: Picture.
Picture:: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! Monroe10

Full Name:: Hayley Alaina Masterson
Nickname:: Hayley
Immortal Parent:: Demeter (Goddess of nature)

Personality:: Hayley is a bitter yet somehow, sweet girl. She loves Noah and no one else, she even thinks of her brother as just a friend.
History:: Her brother, Luke abandoned her with her "evil" step-father. Not even Noah knows.
Other:: Nope.

Looks in Description:: Picture
Picture:: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! Hayley-williams

Full Name:: Thalia Jenee Relan
Nickname:: Thalia
Immortal Parent:: Zeus

Personality:: Thalia is a harsh girl who cares about no one. Her boyfriend left and moved away and everyone else hates her.
History:: Not really.
Other:: Nope.

Picture::
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! Pretty_girl

Full Name:: Lucas James Masterson
Nickname:: Luke
Immortal Parent:: Apollo

Personality:: Luke is a generally nice guy although he can be pretty harsh on stupid people. He's a very strong and tough guy.
History:: Lived in a foster home for a while.
Other::Nope.

Picture:: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians-Photocall-logan-lerman-10705907-320-480

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Grand opening! Enjoy!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Child of the Olympians

Full Name:: Addison Miller
Nickname:: Addi
Immortal Parent:: Nyx

Personality:: Addi has been through a lot, making her strong. She wouldn't be described as a girly-girl or a tom-boy, in-between is her style. She used to compete in fencing competitions, and occasionally practices with her brother.
History:: Since birth, Addi has been to tons of foster homes and orphanages. The only thing she has had since birth is her brother. They've always managed to meet up no matter where they end up.
Other:: Not really.

Looks in Description:: Picture :)
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! 205b4mf

Full Name:: Shawn Lawrence
Nickname:: Noah
Immortal Parent:: Hades

Personality:: Noah hasn't always got along with his parents. He goes along with the flow and doesn't really care what goes on around him. He doesn't like to, but he can fight pretty well.
History:: Noah has been through two house fires that were both started by his step dad.
Other:: Nope

Looks in Description:: Picture
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! 246w5c3
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 01, 2012 9:09 pm

I feel like everyone's so advanced and I'm far behind...
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Nahh.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Are you still adding more or are you done?
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 9:28 pm

I think I'm done for now(:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Want to start? (:

I'm super excited
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Yeah but be right back I gotta do the dishes.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Okay. Do you want to start or do you want me to?
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 9:48 pm

You.... Please.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Addi pulled her bag out of her aunt's car. She hugged her aunt good-bye and started walking towards the gates. Once she got inside she looked around for her cabin. After finding it, she went inside and claimed a bed. She climbed into the top bunk and stared at the ceiling. She didn't want to be here, she hoped something would come out of this.

Noah waited outside the gates with his bags by his sides. He sat on the edge of the sidewalk and texted Hayley. He couldn't wait to see her again. He waited around until she got there, listening to music on his phone or having thumb wars with himself.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Are Luke and Addi still broken up? Cause it would be good drama to continue from there.

Hayley

I sat in the back of a taxi, giving the driver the address around the corner from the camp. Of course, mortal couldn't see the camp, so I'd look like a weirdo walking up to nothing and then disappearing. After a two hour long drive to the camp, I got out of the taxi and started walking the half mile to the camp. My phone buzzed over and over in my back pocket. I checked it. Noah. Although I loved Noah, I wasn't looking forward to seeing him. I hated seeing Noah when I had things to hide, things I couldn't tell Noah. As I rounded the corner, I saw his grinning face and put on a fake smile.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

I guess so.

Noah kept watching the taxis' moving on the roads. He must have looked stupid just sitting there, but he didn't care. When he saw Hayley, he stood up and started walking to meet her. "Do you need help with those bags ma'am?" He asked smiling.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Hayley

I giggled and handed him my smallest bag. The bag had my makeup, hair straightener, curler, blow dryer, shampoo, conditioner, and everything else in it. So even so, it was fairly large. Then Noah and I walked through the gates into the already-busy camp. Everyone was hurrying around trying to figure out the week's activities, get the rest of the camp set up, and anything else. It was fairly annoying. I rolled my eyes, already irritated.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Luke

I sat in my empty cabin, being the first person from the Apollo cabin to arrive at the camp. I sighed and thought back to the day me and Addi had broken up. That was my fault, I blamed myself entirely.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Noah looked around at everyone while they walked through the camp. "Oh won't this be fun." He said rolling his eyes. "What do you think they'll have us do?" He started walking slower, looking at his feet instead of the cabins in front of him. He went in front of Hayley and kissed her.

Addi closed her eyes while thinking about everything. A lot had happened. Justin moved away, they found out who their parent was, and the most important, she was now single. She wanted to go and make small chit-chat with Luke, but was afraid things would be awkward. She sat up, wanting to make sure she stayed awake and wondered if anyone else was going to show up.

I've gotta go, bed time. D:
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 pm

CAN I JOIN? (sorry caps)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Aw, you didn't post again last night
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next