RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

5 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 10 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Kat wrote:
Fire-Wolf wrote:
Kat wrote:
Fire-Wolf wrote:Ari-"who was that?" he looks at her

Thalia
I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "No clue."

Sorry WB

its ok i just got back from the cruise

Ari-"thats really weird" he looks at her

Thalia
"I get weird calls from blocked numbrts all the time. I'm used to it."

Ari-"ok, if you say so" he looks around
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 10 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:08 am

Hayley
"Uhm.... I dunno." I sat there thinking for a minute.

Luke
"Woah woah woah wait. Addi, there is no way in hell that was your fault. Justin should have been watching his own kids. Was she hurt?" The last sentence he asked very quietly.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 am

Thalia
I shrugged and sighed. Then I turned around and started to walk away.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

Noah: I stared up at the sky, watching the clouds. "Do you want to cloud watch or is that too boring?" I asked smiling and laughing a bit.

Addi: "But it was my fault. I was watching her. His girlfriend was out with our aunt and he was playing with the twins." I stopped and a couple tears ran down my cheeks. "I...I don't even know what happened to her. I got her out of the water and Justin called 9-1-1, but I never found out what happened after that."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:55 am

Kat wrote:Thalia
I shrugged and sighed. Then I turned around and started to walk away.

Ari-he follows her "where are you going?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10