RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Kat Wed May 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Finn wrote:CAN I JOIN? (sorry caps)

Sure. That's kinda what open means....
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Kat Wed May 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Don't Get Your Hopes Up wrote:Aw, you didn't post again last night

Yeah, sorry....
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu May 03, 2012 12:23 am

I promise I'll try to get a reply up in the morning. So sorry.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:01 am

Child of the Olympians

yeeah i mean i want pic can't post any Sad

Name:Calvin(cal)/Samuel(sam)
parents: Apollo/ Hermes
Sibling: no/ two annoying older twin sisters
Realitonship status: single/single
Etc:no
pic: Calvin is tall blonde muscular with blue eyes .he has snake bite on his lip he a sensitive guy who tough /Sam is scrawny brown hair with hazel eyes. he skater boy love to skate.

Name: Allison(Ally)/ Tessa (Tess)
parent: Hermes
sibling: yes we our twin s plus a brother
relationship status:single/ single
etc:
pic: they both red headed girl. but Ally hair is longer way longer than sister Tessa hair. Ally and tess both have ear piercing on top of their ear. there are hazel but change color. they dress mostly the same. here are twins both Tessa is sweet while her sister can be royal B sometime.

Last edited by Finn on Thu May 03, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu May 03, 2012 10:23 am

Finn wrote:yeeah i mean i want pic can't post any Sad

Name:Calvin(cal)/Samuel(sam)
parents: Apollo/ Hermes
Sibling: no/ two annoying older twin sisters
Realitonship status: single/single
Etc:no
pic: Calvin is tall blonde muscular with blue eyes .he has snake bite on his lip he a sensitive guy who tough /Sam is scrawny brown hair with hazel eyes. he skater boy love to skate.

Name: Allison(Ally)/ Tessa (Tess)
parent: Hermes
sibling: yes we our twin s plus a brother
relationship status:single/ single
etc:
pic: they both red headed girl. but Ally hair is longer way longer than sister Tessa hair. Ally and tess both have ear piercing on top of their ear. there are hazel but change color. they dress mostly the same. here are twins both Tessa is sweet while her sister can be royal B sometime.

Please read the rules.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 am

Hayley

I kissed him back slowly, smiling, and pulled away. "I have no idea." I held his hand tighter. "Let's hope it's fun, and drama free." This year was going to be different, drama free.

Luke

I sat there, thinking and thinking and thinking... Thinking about Hayley, and how much she hated me. Thinking about Addi, and how much She must hate me. Thinking about everyone else who hated me too.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:40 pm

can't copy and past the forum. i read it oh sorry. fix it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu May 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Noah chuckled and started swinging their arms. "I doubt everything is going to drama-free. Is your brother here?" There was always something, no way of escaping it.

Addi jumped off the bed, kicked one of her bags out of the way, and left the cabin. She walked around some parts of the camp. She looked at all the people that she had never seen at the hotel.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu May 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Hayley

My suddenly content heart lurched to a stop. "What brother?" I muttered. Luke was no brother to me, merely just a friend. What he had done to me was unforgivable.

Luke

I sat alone for a while and then decided to walk around camp. I kicked stones as I walked mindlessly.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu May 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Noah sighed and looked at her straight in the eyes. "Come on Hayley, he's still your blood. What could have possibly happened?" He felt like he had missed something, but he didn't want to force her to tell him.

Addistares at her shoes as she walks around. She looked behind her constantly hoping to find either Luke or Justin, but she knew neither of them were going to ever be there. She lost both the males in her life and didn't have much left.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu May 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Hayley

I sighed. I knew sooner or later I would have to tell Noah. But I chose later rather than sooner. For now I just shook my head and kept walking, swinging our arms back and forth.

Luke

I saw Addi walking quite a ways ahead of me and hurried to catch up with her. "Addi! Wait up!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Noah decided to just go along with what she was doing. He didn't want to intrude or seem pushy.

Addi stopped for a second, then turned around. "Luke?" She didn't expect to see him for a while, or even talk to him.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

uh i fix it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri May 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Luke

I stood there feeling like a total fool, feeling extemely nervous. Addi had matured a ton since the last time I saw her. "Uhm.... Er...."

Hayley

I put my fake smile back on and kissed his cheek. "Let's have fun!" I considered what we could do. Jump in the lake, train, what else....?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat May 05, 2012 8:42 am

Noah smiled and tried to think. "This is like a training camp isn't it?" He wanted to do something fun, but thought it would be hard to do.

Addi walked towards him and tried to think straight. "Uh, Hi." She said trying to get herself comfortable.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun May 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Luke

"How have you been..." I stuttered stupidly.

Hayley
"Psh! We can still have fun!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sun May 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Noah started to mumble. "Are you sure about that?" He wanted to spend as much time with Hayley as he could, whether that meant training or meeting each other for a couple minutes.

Addi sighed and tried to put on a fake smile. "Not very well. I don't want to bore you with the details." She said and looked down at the ground. "How are you?"

Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Full Name:: (First and Last, Middle is optional)Christopher Briggs
Nickname:: (Go by anything?)Chris
Immortal Parent::Zues

Personality:: (2 or more sentences. No Meet me's.)Chris is like on of those boy's who don't talk but do the action,Chris is like any other kind of guy, flirter, careing, even can be mean to one to two times. doesnt mean he can be loveing, Chris might be hot but like him for his persionality, he hates when people take him for Granted, or even like him only for his looks. He loves when People love who he really is.
History:: (Strange upbringing?) Nope
Other:: (Anything else?)

Looks in Description:: (Must have if you don't have a picture.3 or more sentences.) I have a pic ^-^
Picture:: (Must have if you don't have a description.)
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 2 2hej5ed
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 2 23jfu6w

Full Name:: (First and Last, Middle is optional)Tony Clark
Nickname:: (Go by anything?) Tony?
Immortal Parent::Apollo

Personality:: (2 or more sentences. No Meet me's.)Tony is like a Boy who goes anywhere to show off, Like show off his abs, he doesnt really care what people have to say about him he likes everyone but the asshole's, he can be mean like regular, even guy has a break down soon or later right? He can talk control of people most of the time but not all the time. He loves and i mean loves girls who flirt with him.
History:: (Strange upbringing?)No

Looks in Description:: (Must have if you don't have a picture.3 or more sentences.)
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 2 2hp3nzq

Full Name:: (First and Last, Middle is optional) Blake Ellen
Nickname:: (Go by anything?)Blake?
Immortal Parent::Hades

Personality:: (2 or more sentences. No Meet me's.)Blake isnt the Nicest guy you'll meet but he's just a moody person, someone who doesnt enjoy tons of things, i wouldnt consider Blake as a Chill Cool Kind of Person, he's Mostly like a Melt down alwas angry kind of person, like Bullies who Push Nerds around or even beat them up. he's like girls but they have to be pretty jacked up huh? Yeah he doesnt like ugly girls he's very picky, none like my other guys.
History:: (Strange upbringing?)Nope

Looks in Description:: (Must have if you don't have a picture.3 or more sentences.)
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 2 18iu04
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:07 pm

um guys am i in?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Wed May 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Kat.... Are you dead?

xXCHRISXx, please read the rules.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed May 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Nope, I've just been crying nonstop since Saturday... :/

Hayley
I giggled and looked around. "So what do you want to do?" Was I being to happy? Over selling it??

Will post Luke soon.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu May 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Aw, baby if you need to talk, I'll listen. Message me on here or ask and I'll give you my number.

Noah tried to think. "Well, we can go to your cabin and drop off your bags. Then we could look around?" He smiled, only wanting to spend time with her.

So you don't have to look back ~
Luke

"How have you been..." I stuttered stupidly.

Addi sighed and tried to put on a fake smile. "Not very well. I don't want to bore you with the details." She said and looked down at the ground. "How are you?"
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat May 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Luke

"G-Good..." I lied quietly. "Just kind of boring when you have no one to talk to..."

Hayley
I grinned and nodded. "Okie dokie! Let's go!" I skipped off to find my cabin.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next