RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 11 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:58 pm

im stupid XD

Derek, He smiled at her "Trust me i got new moves." He stoped looking at her and kept on walking they stoped at the [whatever i forgot what it was called XD] "Alright..anything you want?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:00 pm

I will survive xD

Name:: Mai Olivia solstice
Known as:: Mai
Crush:: none
Gf/bf:: no
Bonded?:: god no!
Personality:: Mai is a quiet individual. She tends to be by herself either drawing, writing, taking photographs or reading. Though she doesn't make friends very easily, when she does she can be very open with them. She can act pretty crazy an spazzy at times but never around people she doesn't know.
Weapon:: sai ^^
Kill or Be Killed. - Page 11 2314S
Skills:: Mai is extremely gifted with most weapons and she learns new techniques of martial arts quickly. She can also be excellent at persuading people.
Looks:: Kill or Be Killed. - Page 11 Tumblr_lfc41oJY4K1qgpyd8o1_500

Last edited by Ali9910 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:07 pm

ali someone has that pic already XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Oh ok one sec
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Maverick smiled and held her hand. Bringing it to his lips and kissing the top softly "Just so you know, Alyssa, ill keep my promise to you. I will risk my life for you." he walked outside with her and went to the messhall "I tend to keep my promices. Also, watch out for the evil girls that waalk around here. I heard Lilica is one of them. Not very nice if you ask me."

Alyssa's cheeks flushed red when he kissed her hand. When he told her he would risk his life for her she blushed even more. "No... Don't say that... What if the time comes when I have to die? Then what do we do?" She did her best not to wince at the morbid thought. As they entered the mess hall she looked around, none of the food really looked appetizing. Don't start that again, Alyssa Scott. she scolded herself. She didn't want to go back to starving herself, but the thought just came naturally to her. But she knew she needed to eat to be strong and survive.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Steampunker Regit wrote:Calia sighed. "i guess your right." she stuck her tongue out. "i'llput most of my time into training. All my free time too." she took out a small booklet from her pocket. "i'll have to squish it in somethere. I could between medicine and the phenomena thinggy in the morning..." she made a face at her sloppy writing. Anytime youre free, you should come train with me. Im pretty stable in classes, so you could possibly take me out of one early or whay nont." she chuckled at the thought of that.

Liam nodded "Good. Your class will be at 7am. Make sure to meet me at the gym. Got it?" he put his Master Face on and nodded to her food, "eat and drink." he told her, watching as Lilica came in with Master Hale and chuckled hearing him ask what Lilica wanted. He looked back at Calia "Thats Master Hale."

Derek, He smiled at her "Trust me i got new moves." He stoped looking at her and kept on walking they stoped at the [whatever i forgot what it was called XD] "Alright..anything you want?"

Lilica nodded "Thats great, Master Hale." as they walked in, she looked back at him "only serving one thing today, Pasta and a cup of blood for us girls. Ill be back, Master Hale." she smiled and got into line, getting her food and gestering him to follow her to a table. "Im sure you've ate, am I correct?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Kat(: wrote:
Britt-21 wrote:Maverick smiled and held her hand. Bringing it to his lips and kissing the top softly "Just so you know, Alyssa, ill keep my promise to you. I will risk my life for you." he walked outside with her and went to the messhall "I tend to keep my promices. Also, watch out for the evil girls that waalk around here. I heard Lilica is one of them. Not very nice if you ask me."

Alyssa's cheeks flushed red when he kissed her hand. When he told her he would risk his life for her she blushed even more. "No... Don't say that... What if the time comes when I have to die? Then what do we do?" She did her best not to wince at the morbid thought. As they entered the mess hall she looked around, none of the food really looked appetizing. Don't start that again, Alyssa Scott. she scolded herself. She didn't want to go back to starving herself, but the thought just came naturally to her. But she knew she needed to eat to be strong and survive.

Maverick shook his head "Ill be the one to die for you, Alyssa. I wont let anything happen. I will keep my promise. Make a good impression on the Masters and be Fonded. Just so you can live longer and learn more." he walked in the mess hall and seen 2-3 Masters. Master Alan, Master Hale, and Master Marshals. All 3 of them. "LEts get some food" he went onto the line with her and got food with her, just not blood. The bloos want ment for him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 pm

I fixed it
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Calia watched the young man and girl walk in. She watched them carefully, taking in every movement. "hmm" she said quiety. "you should have them come sit with us." she chuckled at the thougjt of her talking to other people. "and yes. 7. I'll be there. Not late one bit." she smiled and quickly gulped down the blood followed by a mouth full of veal and water. Calia stuck her tongue out and made a distusted face. She moved her tongue about like a dog with peanutbutter on their mouth. "Horrid."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Read the rules again, you forgot something and whats a Sai?

Calia watched the young man and girl walk in. She watched them carefully, taking in every movement. "hmm" she said quiety. "you should have them come sit with us." she chuckled at the thougjt of her talking to other people. "and yes. 7. I'll be there. Not late one bit." she smiled and quickly gulped down the blood followed by a mouth full of veal and water. Calia stuck her tongue out and made a distusted face. She moved her tongue about like a dog with peanutbutter on their mouth. "Horrid."

Liam shook his head "They will not sit with us, only if they Wish to. Master Hale does what he wants. He'll come by on his own, or he'll sit with the one he is fonded of" he nodded to Lilica "Miss Jean. Known as Lil or Lilica by the girls and guys. Some people call her a witch because of how she is. But shes a big pet with the masters"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Calia chuckled. "Well then." she threw away her stuff and came back. "what to do now?" she spun her knife in a circle on the table. Absentmindedly, she started etching designs into the table. "honestly, who do you think the strongest fighter here is?" Calia's eyes watched his as she watched him to see if he would lie.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:31 pm

"For this year? I am not quite sure to be honest. We will have to see when the fights go on. Most of the girls that were here from last year are dead, some survived like you did. Now we have new ones, we are all not sure who will be stronger this year." he looked in both of her eyes "I speak the truth, dont think I lie."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:31 pm

There and I also posted a pic of what a sai is
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:34 pm

AH ok I see, ok accepted ^_^
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Calia nodded. "Ruthless lust for the spilling of blood has gotten me many new enemies already. Fear probably. Mostly." she paused and looked around. "Rule number six, fear is your worst enemy." Calia smiled to the table. Her list of rules have gotten her this far, then could get her farther.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm

"Exactly, thats how it goes. Fear is your enemy. Also it is your call for death off the path at night." Liam sat foward into his seat "Thats why you travel with a MAster and not by yourself. Yourself could get you killed" he tapped his head "use this when you are off the path at night. But I know that you wont dare get off the path."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Derek, He nodded seeing her in the line by a couple minutes she got her food and walked him to a table. I pulled the chair out alittle and sat down and slid forward. 'Yes Yes i have so im not hugry at all."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Lilca nodded and took a sip of her cup of 'enegry' and she looked back at him "Any moves you can talk to me about? Like what we might do during our training." she asked before picking up her fork and stabbing a few piecies of pasta and eating it. Of course, she chewed with her mouth shut like a real lady because sometimes some girls dont.

I love derek and watching him in teen wolf. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Calia chuckled. "Unlike many other people, i am not afraid of me or my mind. I know who i am and i know i have an evil side, in which i embrace. I dont dare go off the path because i know." she smiled and leaned back in her chair. She looked around and noticed a girl who seemed much more lost than anyone else. Calia scrunched her nose. "she looks lost." cal arched an eyebrow still staring at the newbie hiding in the corner behind her hair. "Rule number 7, make friends. Learn their weakness. Remember." she turned to Liam and back to the girl.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 pm

^ directed toward ali to help her start
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 pm

well im getting layzy at the mo so just say that liam told her to go talk to the new girl XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Ughhh lazy bum!! D:
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Mai::
Mai looks up as she sees a girl walking towards her, still not knowing much about his new place, she was somewhat anxious and suspicious. Mai didn't like that there was already someone who had noticed her either. She would've preferred it much more if no one had noticed that she was here. She would much rather keep to herself and avoid everyone else here, she would also prefer to try to stay alive as long as possible but she didn't know anyone else's skills... For all Mai knew she could be killed off easily by any of the people here...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Ikr my name u had dibs on Scott i have dibs on Derek!

Derek, He looked away sence it would be rude to stare. He looked at her slightly "Well sence my natural Power is control and strength i should teach you how to deadlock and help on fighting with ur weapon."

whats her weapon?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:07 pm

lol and its Throwing stars like shirikens

Lilica nodded in understanding "Ah, alright. When do we start?" she tilted her head sligtly before taking her fork and having more pieces of pasta and eating them, She then took her glass and drank some blood from it "I'm looking foward to it"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next