RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 7 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Sorry guys, you didn't have to wait for me :P
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:36 pm

well.. your charrie was asked a question and all so ya XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Sorry. I told you earlier that I would be poofing a lot :P

Britt-21 wrote:Liam had to let that one slide too. And he chuckled, watching her leave. He went to his building where the masters had big and confortable rooms. He dried off and changed into dry and fresh clothes. He then walked out and put his master face on, coming out and smelling blood. He raised an eyebrow and followed the scent. He came to the girl he came across earlier.. Shyann. "Miss Creao. What happened to your back." He seen the blood and the fabric that was torn.

Shyann

She put her hand back onto her back, trying to stop it from stinging slightly. Shit, she was around vampires... She forgot, they could smell blood. As Master Alan approched her, she tried to hide her hand tht was covered in blood. She looked up at him as he spoke. How did he know her last name? She shrugged.
"Just some girl got really pissed." She chuckled, and winced a little from the sting.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Liam sighed and looked at her "Go to the nurse and get that taken care of. Ill order a new uniform for you. Also the nurses should give you a cup of your 'enegry' drink and you should heal up right." he smiled alittle then lost it "Go ahead, and also, get a holster for that sword. Or keep it in your dorm room."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Shyann

She looked lost when he told her that she needed to go to the nurse. She had only been here like an hour.. She had no idea where anything was. She chuckled.
"Mind showing me where it is..?" She asked, and then looked down at her sword. "And where I could get a holster for my sword?"
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Liam mentally kickeds himself in the ass, he forgot she was a newbie. "Oh right, I had forgotten you are New here. Follow me then" he looked at Calia and gestered her to walk with him to the nurses office "you know the rules, right?" he looked at Shyann. "Not to wonder off the path, no foul language, etc etc?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Shyann

She began to follow him.
"Yeah, I read the paper." She said with a smile.

Sorry it's short. WB.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Liam nodded "Good. Now, who have you met so far? Im sure you must have met Miss Jean. One of the masters are very fond of her. She is a good fighter. Miss Ailac and Miss Jean went against eachother. Both went down. It was a fair draw and we did not kill one of them to make it fair. I know that 2 go in 1 come out. We couldnt let our best players be killed by a master" He looekd at Calia then back at Shyann "You will be as good as them before the fights."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Shyann

She looked up at Master Alan.
"Miss Jean.. That must have been the girl that bumped into me when I was walking out of my dorm, and chucked a star at me..." She mumbled. She continued to walk with them. "I hope so." She said, wanting to at least beat the crap out of that Jean girl.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Liam heard Shyann but didnt say anything "Some of the girls that have been here a long while tend to expire and be killed the next year or so. So im sure you get to beat Miss Jean in this tornament."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Britt-21 wrote:

Emma nodded in understanding "I understand, Master Marshals." when he mentioned about her on her way to go and eat, she nodded "You may join me as you wish. But I hve heard that other get very jelous of the ones that hang with the masters.. I dont want to be killed the first day I got here, ya'know?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Holy shit O.o what did I miss?????? Repost please.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:15 pm

XD I just did *points right above ur post*
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Name:Derek
Nickname:...
Age(doesnt matter really, just over 200 or something XD):24 human years 200 Vampire years.
Power(only 2 that vamps would have): Incredible Strength, Mesmerization.
Crush:haha np bro no.
Personality:Derek is that buff guy who alwas and i mean alwas works out, and trains, he's just that regular guy who falls in love but alwas loses love for the person fast, Derek is a really hard guy to get so dont think he's easy. Derek isnt alwas a nice chill guy he can get his anger up pretty fast and can flip out on someone. Derek when he's calm he can be a sweetheart like any other guy.But Derek can choose if he wants to be one or not. not your Decision, it is his, Derek is not also was nice he can be very rude or exstremly mean. Derek is alwas that guy who cheak's girls out but doesnt fall for them by any chance. Derek is claustrophobic, he cant stand being in tight spaces. He also hates being touched alot.
Bonded?(as in..the woman that fed you and you fed her. Mixing bloods) If so, who?: Nah.
Look:
Kill or Be Killed. - Page 7 2hgtf29

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Razor, wrong form. Theres a older version for the older vamps :/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:27 pm

I will survive!

Name: Alyssa Alexandria Scott
Known as: Ally or Alex if you're close, Alyssa if not.
Crush: Nada
Bf/gf: Nopee
Bonded with a vampire?: Uhh no? First day.
Personality: Alyssa is a tiny girl with an enormous attitude. She absolutely hates being told what to do and has since she was ten. Whenever her parents told her to do something, she would do the exact opposite. "Clean your room, Alyssa." they said. So Alyssa would throw everything on the floor and watch more television. Alyssa couldn't help it, it was just who she was. On her last night at home before they sent her away, her parents caught her sneaking out through her bedroom window to go to a late night party. So she was sent here. And by now she shuts everyone and everything out. Since her sister died two years ago, she shuts out almost everyone in every possible way. The only reason she was trying to go to the party was because a friend convinced her it would be fun. Now she's stuck here and she's not very happy about it.
Weapon: Blade
Skill: Sports?
Looks: Kill or Be Killed. - Page 7 Blue-eyes-brown-hair-girl-green-nature-Favim.com-460268

Last edited by Kat(: on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:29 pm

ksfgrkhrgbljhtblkhgb rellhb ;pwrefhbkl i have to add another thing... crraaappp.. :/ can the arrow be like a blade? because basiclly in the book they dont have things that shoot i dont think, but as long as it has knives or something ur good XD sorry for being a butt :[
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Accepted Kat and razor, you missin something :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh forgot "i will survive" im to lazy to put on my shelly XD

Derek, he was walking around the girls dorm area because he was alwas called by the girls he would rath be around them the most. He minded his own business he was mostly a buff man so guys didnt really mess with him. I walked around slowly glanceing at everything i wasnt a new guy here i was old one sence im Master Hale i'v been here long. I slowly walked into a stop and just saw a couple girls go into there dorms. I gave a slight chuckle walking directly past the dorm seeing them glareing at there weapons and picking them up. I just kept walking my hearing was amazing so i couple hear really well and listen to people.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Alyssa wandered along the path, feeling more confused than ever. She looked down at a paper with her room number on it and glanced around. How the hell am I supposed to know where this is?! Alyssa asked herself. Clenching her fists, she crumpled the paper and stuffed it in her pocket. She stared at the ground as she wandered along the path, headed exactly no where.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Derek, He stood there wondering around trying to spot anybody exspect the girls who already in help. He havent helped anyone for awhile he just leaned on the girls dorms building and yawned. He stood there glanceing around spotting no one.

couldnt think of anything

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Maverick was here for about a few weeks and he already had this place memorized. Looking up he spotted a girl, just looking on thr ground. He ran over before she stepped off the path and he stopped her "Dont step off the path, thats a bad thing you can do." he warned her. Not reconizing her face he introduced himself "Im Maverick, but you can call me Rick if you want. Also since you're new, the girls dorm is right there," he pointed over to the dorms "Dont step off the path either to get to it. You will get punished for doing so unless one of the Masters brings you off."

well.. that went to waste XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Alyssa looked up at Maverick and she blinked hard. She stared at the boy in front of her, he was gorgeous. Back home, even when Alyssa was shutting the world out, she could get any guy she wanted, whenever she wanted. None of them ever entertained her. But this guy... She could feel it. He could be interesting. Maybe she could have a new start here and she could push her sister out of her mind. "Uh... What?" She asked quietly, totally zoned out and not focused on what he was saying. "I'm sorry.... I'm Alyssa." She held out her hand politely.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Maverick shook her hand gently "Dont step off the path. Your rules in your room should tell you what punishments and what the rules are. Never step off the path unless a master takes you off the path himself. But welcome to the Isle of Night." he looked around at the new girls that found their way to the dorm "The dorm is over there as well" he chuckled, knowing she zoned out.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next