RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Supa and Queen :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Sure

Sam and Akira were settled in their house. Things were going great. They were sitting on the couch, watching tv, when Akira got a call. She went in the other room, and Sam didn't pay much attention. She came back with a smile. Her mom was coming over later. Sam smiled, he hadnt met her mom yet, though he wanted to. "Thats great!" He said, as she sat on his lap again. He smiled.

Later

Sam and Akira were in the same position as earlier when the doorbell rang. Sam gave Akira a kiss on the cheek before they got up and went to greet her mom. Sam was excited but also a little nervous
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Akira was snuggled up against Sam, sitting on his lap, as they watched TV. The doorbell rung and she looked up at him. "That'll be my mom." She stood up and took his hand, pulling him up as well. This was the time to tell her mom about the big news. Would she get mad? Would she be happy? She took a deep breath and walked to the front door. She put on a smile and opened the door. "Mom! Hey!" Her mom swam into the house, stumbling a bit as she grew legs. She looked down at them in wonder. "Wow. That is really cool," she murmured. Akira giggled. "I know right?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Sam put out a hand as Akiras mom stumbled. He had expected it. He smiled, "Hey _Akiras moms name here_!" Sam said, still smiling.

Uhhhhhh that post sucked
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 pm

her name shall be........rydel x3 sigh<3

Akira smiles. "Mom, you remember Sam, right?" Her mom nodded and smiled. "Yes. Hello Sam." Akira led her mom into the living room. Her mom sat down on the couch and Akira stood nearby. "Want a drink? Or something to eat?" She asked, trying to work on her role of being a host. Her mother smile and shook her head. "No thanks. Come sit." Akira sat down beside her. She looked over at Sam. "C'mere Sam." She held out a hand to him. Her mom waited for Sam to sit too before talking. "So. How's your new home? I see you decided to live together..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Sam smiled, "Hello Ms. (I forget her last name now XD)." He tried to restrain a small chuckle as Akira tried to work on her hostess skills, and managed to get by with a broad smile. When offered, he sat down next to Akira and intertwined their fingers absentmindedly. He glanced at her- he didn't exactly like her moms tone when she mentioned them living together. It might've just been him being paranoid, but she sounded a bit dissapproving. He looked at Akira, wondering is shewanted to tell her mom they were getting married or not. There was a short, awkward silence.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Akira smiled nervously. Awkwardddd silence. She glanced at Sam then looked at her mom. "Sam and I are engaged." Her mom jumped up. "OH HELL NO. You are too young!" Akira rolled her eyes. "Mooommm. Stop it. I'm not too young." She stood up and pushed her mom back down then sat back down. "Mom. I'm gonna say this again and you are not gonna freak out. Sam and I are getting married." Her mom's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Sam bit his lip as he watched Rylen react. Cr@p, he thought. This was not what was supposed to happen. As Akira sat down again, Sam spoke nervously, though his voice sounded calm. "Miss Griffen... (That was her last name, right? I think it was xD) Akira and I love each other." He looked over at Akira, unsure he could say anything to change her mothers mind. He wasn't sure what to say. "Miss Griffen, me and Akira have only known each other for a few years, but we...click. I promise you, I will take care of Akira." He took Akira's hand, done talking. He wasn't sure if he had said the right things, or if he had even made it worse.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:56 pm

yup right name :)

Rylen glared at them. "I can't believe this. I mean. Why would you want to get married? You can't have kids! No kids for you! You won't be happy! You'll fight! You'll get divorced! I don't see this working out." She stood up and walked out into the sea, slamming the door behind her. Akira looked shaken. "Well. That went well...I'm going to bed." She got up and headed for the stairs, crawling up cuz she still hadn't figured them out.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Sam watched her mom storm out into the sea. He let Akira go up the stairs and was about to go after her when he suddenly trned and walked out the door. He conscentrated for a second before growing a tail. He swam after Rylen quickly, eventually catching up. He swam in front of her panting slightly. "Rylen, look..." He bit his lip, he hadnt really thought about what he was going to say- he had just gone after her.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Rylen stopped swimming when Sam swam in front of her. "What do you want?" She asked coldly. She cross her arms over her chest. "And since when am I 'Rylen' to you. Miss Griffen will do quite nicely. We are not on a first name basis." She swam around him. "I don't want to hear what you have to say. My daughter is too young to get married. Break it off immediately."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Sam sighed as she swam around him. "Miss Griffen, please." he begged, swimming in front of her again. "Akira and I love each other. And I know I've already said that, but we do. A lot. And, Miss Griffen, I know it means a lot to her to have your blessing...Please.." He said again, practically on his knees. He knew Akira wouldn't be happy until her mother agreed on the marriage.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Rylen looked at the boy who was practically on his knees begging. "Prove to me that you love her and won't hurt her. Only then will I give you my blessing." She touched his cheek. "Prove it to me." She then continued swimming away.

D: WB
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Sam watched her swim away. After a few minutes, he swam back to the house, careful not to trip as he walked in. He walked upstairs and laid next to Akira, wrapping his arms around her. He thought about what her mother had said. How though? How could he prove it?

Same here...We should not be having WB right now D:
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

yeah D:

Akira rolled over to face Sam when she felt his arms around her. She looked up at him, tears on her cheeks. "She said no...." She covered her face with her hands and turned over again so she faced away from him. "I dunno what to do now...she doesn't approve. We can't get married if she doesn't give her blessing!" She curled up into a ball and pulled the blanket over her head.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Sam couldnt bare to see Akira this way. "Oh Akira, but she didnt say no." He knew Akira knew he wouldnt lie to her. She turned back toward him and he explained, "She said if I can prove that I love you and wont hurt you, she'll give her blessing." He cupped her face. "I'll find a way," he said quietly, kissing her softly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Akira smiled through her tears. "Really? She said that? Oh that's good." She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long, soft kiss. She then nestled her head in under his chin and snuggled up against him. "She's just gotta say yes. She has to." She murmured. "She was kinda right though. What can I give you? Not kids, that's for sure. How am I supposed to contribute to this relationship?" She sighed. "Ah the problems in life. Oh well. We'll figure something out."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Sam smiled slightly as she snuggled up to him. He stroked her hair. "But you do have something you can contribute, Akira. Your love. Being with you is enough. You really need to stop worrying, babe." He kissed her head. "I love you"

^^^^ /dies from shortness
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Akira smiles and looks up at him. "I love you too, Sam." She gave him a kiss then snuggled her head under his chin again. "We'll find a way to prove to her that we're meant to be together...cause we are....meant to be together. Yes." SHORT D:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:45 pm

"Yes, yes we are" Sam smiled. Then came a knock at the door. With a small sigh, he got up and went down to see who it was, Akira right behind him. He opened the door, but nobody was there. Just a box with a small puppy and a bigger kitty. Sam looked at Akira in wonder, then reached down and picked the box up. They were regular dog and cat, too. Not mer-animals. (I think xD) He shut the door and stood there silently, holding the box and looking down at the cute little animals.

I don't suppose you can guess who the puppy is going to be? XD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 pm

xD lemme guess. the one you're getting? x3

Akira felt Sam leave the bed. She watched him go downstairs and frowned. Where was he going? Then he appeared back in the doorway. He was holding a box and looking down at it in wonder. Akira frowned. What was going on? What was in the box? "Sam.....what's that?" She asked, kind of afraid to get up and go see. She sat up and tried to see in the box from her perch on the bed but she couldn't see in. "Where did you get that?" She asked. "C'mere please. I wanna see."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Name: Guinevere (qwen-ih-veer)
Species: cat
Breed: main coon
Personality: Guinevere is a sweet girl. She's shy but once she gets to know you she is quite a happy kitty. She's playful sometimes but most of the time she likes to lounge around in a warm spot and sleep. She is not very good around little kids; they scare her.
Looks:
Supa and Queen :D - Page 10 600px-Maine_Coon_female
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:11 pm

If that's okay, yeah xD Then maybe the kitty can be your kitty? (And lol it was the front door xD Forgot to put that. It would have been funny if it was their door, though. Sam would be like 'O.o Who's in our house?' xP)

Sam walked over and sat next to Akira. "I didn't even know land animals could live down here..?" he said curiously. The puppy looked like it had just woke up and the kitty (I dunno what you want it to be doing xD). The puppy tried to get out of the box but it was too small. He lifted it up with a gentle wave-like thing, unsure if it had a disease or anything. He looked at Akira- she knew more about animals. He let the puppy drift over in front of Akira and gently set it down, then did the same thing with the cat. The puppy nudged the cat and the cat kind of layed in front of it, being protective. Sam smiled at the animals, then looked at Akira. "They were outside the door. Nobody was there."

http://www.petango.com/webservices/adoptablesearch/wsFoundAnimalDetails.aspx?id=19571699&css=http://www.petango.com/WebServices/adoptablesearch/css/styles.css&authkey=tt01cc41edvtg0nd51dxt46sylg4ajlcoff2yssemaspm8y35q <-------------------------- Looks like

Name: Molly
Species: Dog
Breed: German Sheperd Mix (possibly jack russel?)
Personality: To be found out xDD

So, they can talk with special collars (which Akira finds in the box?)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 pm

xD i was thinking that too. i just assumed you meant front door

Akira watched Sam walk over and sit down with the box. She gasped when she saw the puppy and kitty. "Ohmygosh they're so cute!" She exclaimed, but quietly so she wouldn't startle them. She watched as he used a wave-like thing to lift them out of the box and place them on the bed. The puppy sat in front of the kitty protectively and Akira giggled. "So cute!" She reached out, not worrying about diseases and picked up the puppy first. She inspected it. "She's adorable! Is there any information about them in the box? Anything else?" She asked. She put down the puppy and picked up the kitty. "Ooh she's a main coon! I love kitties! I'm a total cat person. Although I do like dogs too." She cuddled the kitty and it purred affectionately in her arms. She reached into the box with one hand while cradling the cat with the other and felt two collars. She took them out and set them down. "Look like normal collars to me. I'll put the bigger one on the kitty." She slipped it over the cats head and smiled. It was a neon green with little rhinestones on it. "Perfect!" She heard a voice. "I agree. Doesn't it just look lovely against my fur?" She screamed and dropped the cat. "Talking cat! Talking cat!" Once again she overreacted and locked herself in the closet.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Sam watched as she picked p and inspected the animals. He was more of a dog person and she was more of a cat person- so, naturally, he held the puppy and she held the cat, and it was decided. The kitty was hers, the puppy was his. After Akira pulled out the collars, he slipped the smaller one on the puppy. "They're both girls." He said happily. He didn't really care for male animals. (xD) As the cat talked, he watched Akira jump off the bed, but he hadn't really registered what had happened until the puppy talked, "Ooh, I know. These collars are so pretty!!" Sam jumped off the bed and screamed in a very un-manly like way. He took a deep breath and looked at the animals. "Okay, not normal land animals. Not at all." He said, his eyes wide.

The purple one ----------> Supa and Queen :D - Page 10 Leopard-print-dog-collar-with-metal-bones-pets-collar-puppy-collar-dog-collars-size-S-1
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 pm

The kitty jumped when the man screamed. "Geez! Are you part little girl or something? Gosh don't break my ear drums!" She pawed at her ear then shook her head, tossing her fur. "Why is the girl in the closet?" She hopped off the bed and trotted over to the closet. She nudged the door open and a scream came from inside the closet. "Freaky cat! Get away from me!" The cat disappeared inside the closet and there was some screaming and then Akira tumbled out. She ran over to Sam and jumped on his back. "Creepy not normal land animals!" She climbed up till she was sitting on his shoulders. "Yay! I'm safe here!" The cat came back out and sat down. "Wow. You are weird people. The collars help us talk, duh. I'm Guinevere. Don't have kids. I don't like kids." She walked over to the bed and hopped up then placed her paws on Sam's chest. "Hello cutie."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next