RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Spotty and Wolves.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Spotty and Wolves. - Page 2 Empty Re: For Spotty and Wolves.

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Blue watched with interest as the dark-haired boy approached the wild animal like it was an old pet, and knowing Jake, it probably was. She got to her feet gracefully and slowly approached the duo, she stood next to Jake and crouched down beside him, "Is his name Tod?" She asked playfully before holding her hand out with no fear. In the times between Blue's foster families she had ran away and lived in the wilderness of the Montana's forest. There she learned to fear is to die, animals would sense her fear and assume she was weak and easy prey. Only when they cornered the lass did they find out she was just as dangerous as them. In the two years that Blue had been on the run, she's learned there is nothing fear but fear itself. And now there only one thing that terrifies Blue most, and that's losing someone she loves most. Her pale, sightless-looking eyes stayed locked on the feral creature as she let's him sniff her hand. Silver was by Blue's almost as soon as the girl had stood, his silvery-white fur stood on end as he waited to see if the fox would attack.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Alex Mckee!!!!!XD

Jake
For Spotty and Wolves. - Page 2 1381717280

The small red dog like animal wached as the human walked over to it. It's gold eyes traced her body, it's small feet ready to move it's small body as fast as it could if the human tried to cause harm. The human knelt by the other and the animal looked at Jake then back to Blue. It looked at her hand and the animal next to her. Bowing it's head in submission to the other animal, the fox then sniffed the girls hand and wated to be touched. jake gave a smile. " His name is Jagger." He gave a smile and patted the animals head, before standing. Jake glanced up at the sky the sun was slowly starting to set over the mountain side. " We should get going." He said whisling so all of the animals came back. Jake tacked up his horse and hopped on waiting for her to do the same.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 am

Yeah, I found that gif with another that'll I'll put shortly. I though it was funny c:

Blue
As he spoke and the animal trotted away, she tacked up her burrowed horse before mounting and turning to Jake, "Thanks... again." She said in her hushed voice, there were many nicknames people came up with for her. Blue, Cashew, Turtle, Mouse, hamster, and even Lizard... though, that one she wasn't very fond of. She lightly tapped the mare's flanks and drew up next to Jake.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Nice.

Jake
For Spotty and Wolves. - Page 2 08495589707954556728

Jake Gave small smile. " You welcome." Jake lightly kicked Red's side and the large horse took off down the long whinding path. Jake slowed the horse when they got back to the house and untacked him in the pasture. The horse ran off to the small pond and started to drink from the dark blue water.

Jake looked up at the darkening sky and looked over at Blue. " Do you want a ride home?" He asked, he didn't want her walking home by herself in the dark. She didn't live every close if was a few blocks away. And the streets here could get rather creepy at night. People walking around drunk or high as hell. Jake looked around the yard then back at her waiting for her answer.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 am

Blue
She untacked the mare and watch her trot off towards Red, she bit her lower lip and then turned to Jake. "Sure." She said softly. Though she doubted her family would be home. They were most likely still at the hospital with her mother, so, she'd be home alone. Well, not really alone, she'd have her fox.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Jake
For Spotty and Wolves. - Page 2 1539286_o

Jake looked at the girl and gave small nod. " Come on." He said walking out to his truck and opening the tail gate for Spike and Bella. He walked over and got into the truck starting it with a loud roar. Spike barked one loud high pitch bark as the car started like he always did. Jake waited for the girl to get into the car before he pulled out of the drive. " Is any one home?" Jake asked as he pulled up to her house. He didn't see any cars, nor did he see any of the lights on. " If not i would gladly stay over here until some one shows." He said giving her a small smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Blue bit her lip, her eyes staying locked on the empty house. "No, they're still at the hospital with Melony..." She said, looking back at Jake, she smiled in return and nodded, "I'd like that." She said, pushing the door of his truck open and hopping out, slinging her bag over her shoulder. She grabbed it from his house before leaving.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 am

Jake

Jake gave a small nod. " Okay." He opened the truck door and got out walking up to her door, Jake waited for the door to be opened before he walked in. He looked around the room and gave the girl a small smile. " Nice place."

(( Sorry this computer is so messed up, I have no clue what my aunt did, but it's like so broke.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 am

It's fine, I know the feeling. Just today my mom got internet and cable so no more bumming off others. Then, like two weeks ago, we got a new laptop.

Blue looked around and nodded, "Yeah... family is pretty rich." She said, her tone slightly bitter. She cleared her throat and hoped he didn't catch the tone in her voice, "Would you like something to eat?" She asked, giving the raven-haired boy a smile.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Jake
For Spotty and Wolves. - Page 2 Alex-Evans-26444791240

Jake shook his head making his black hair fall into his eyes. " No I'm fine." He looked around the room and saw family pictures on the walls and shelves. Jake was glad when his parents died he didn't have to move in with a bunch of people he didn't know. he wouldn't like that. He felt bad for the girl that was standing feet away from him. She was so sweet and had gone through so much. And now another hard hit came to her, how could their so called loving God do this to some one that was already so fragile being. Jake himself wasn't sure if she could take this. He would be here her though, and she knew that he would.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Blue nodded, "Alright... well, I'm going to go make something." She said, setting her bag down beside the door and walking towards the kitchen, her hands working her white hair back into a ponytail. They dropped to her sides as she stepped into the bright white kitchen. Her eyes flicking around as she stepped up to the fridge, she opened the door and pulled out her special meal then closed the door and walking back to Jake. "Well... what now?" She asked, opening the plastic container and slowly eating the contents.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Jake
For Spotty and Wolves. - Page 2 Fd

Jake followed the girl into the room and watched as she started to eat. Looking down at the floor her gave a small shrug. " I don't know, up to you, your house."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:43 am

Blue looked around, "Not really my house." She pointed out then sighed, "Well... we can watch a movie or something." She remarked with a soft smile before she resumed eating.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Jake
For Spotty and Wolves. - Page 2 Alex-Evans-alex-evans-8073568-433-650

Jake looked at the girl and sighed. he wasn't really up for a movie, but if she wanted to watch one he would. " Fine my me."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Blue eyed him, she caught the sigh and snook her head, "What do you want to do? Afterall, you are my guest." She took another bite of her food, which I have yet to decide that it is xD Then looked around, she sighed softly and continued eating.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 pm

I don't know what to put.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Sorry I didn't give you anything to work with, my life is kinda hectic at this point in time, and I don't know when it'll smooth out.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 am

(( I'm going to time skip a tad))

Jake
For Spotty and Wolves. - Page 2 Alex-Evans-alex-evans-4202962-524-800

Time Skip

A while latter the two were sitting on the couch talking, when Jake heard a car pull into the drive. It was quiet late at night and the raven haired boy couldn't keep the yawns away. When the front door opened Jake saw a man and a boy around his age walk into the living room. he guessed it was her brother and her father. Looking back to the screen Jake yawned again, and then again. He groaned hating how tired he felt. It wasn't to long of a drive back to his house, but it was still a rather long one.

The blue eyed boy looked to the pretty blonde hair sitting nesxt to him. " Do you think they would mind if I stay the night?" Jake asked pulling out his phone and seeing a text. It was from his little sister she was wondering when he was going to be home. Jake just sat the phone down waiting for Blue's answer before he texted the girl back.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Blue lifted her pale gaze from the fox in her lap to the boy sitting beside her, a smile lifting up her lips. "No not at all. They all love you." She murmured softly, standing to her feet. "If you'd like, I'll show you the guest bedroom they remodeled a few weeks ago." Blue looked over at her adopted father and brother and offered a soft smile, the two males returned her smile with tired ones before heading upstairs.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Jake

Jake gave the girl smile and a small nod, before he stood from the couch. Once he was lead to the bed room, the raven haired boy gave the girl another bright smile. " Good night." He said before she turned down he hallway to her own room. Jake closed the door and sat down on the bed. Sighing, he slipped off his pants that made him feel rather odd. Falling back on the bed Jake pulled the blanket over himself and drifted off to sleep.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:29 pm

So so so so so so so so so super duper sorry Dx I lost the site's URL address when we got the new laptop .__. But, I found it!

Blue went to her bedroom after dropping Jake off at one of the many guest rooms, she walked into hers and closed the door behind her. Stifling a yawn as she dropped her bag, the white-haired girl moves slowly across the room, removing layers of clothing and tossing them into a hamper, she was stripped down to her bra and panties before pulling an oversized T-shirt, really any T-shirt was oversized for Blue, on and slipped into bed, falling asleep instantly.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 pm

o.o Soo
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2