RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Spotty and me onlyy :3

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Spotty and me onlyy :3 Empty For Spotty and me onlyy :3

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 am

Spotty!!! Our own private rp!!
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

For Spotty and me onlyy :3 Empty Re: For Spotty and me onlyy :3

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 am

How does this work? o.O
Figured it out! And I gots this... give me time >_>
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:05 am

Same as the other site.

Skelly:

Then just rp :3

Skelly: (general)
Name:
Nickname:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 am

Name: Gabrielle Jay Valentine ©
Nickname: Blue
Looks:
For Spotty and me onlyy :3 Tumblr_llplrlGfl51qc3d2ho1_500
Personality: Blue . . . what to say about such a free spirited, pure, reckless young girl, she is a fire ball, a bomb waiting to go off! Blue is a hurricane, something you've never seen before. Her wild determination and independence can get her far, but in deep trouble also. But, hey! Nothing she can't handle. Blue may look sweet, loving, and even helpless almost . . . but looks can fool. When in a fight she is fierce, fiery, sassy, strong, witty, and clever. One thing you can definitely say about Blue is that she is loyal, she will forever stay true to her friends no matter where her heart takes her. With her dying breath her mind will be set to keep her friends and family safe. But no matter how great her loyalty, the voices and wandering eyes still surround her. As many think she is a trouble-making, reckless, rebel. Does she care? Nope, not at all! The little spunk is used to doing her own thing, happy to march to the beat of her own drum. And no one... no one will stop her, no one will ever break her. She holds herself together no matter what, and will remain unbroken. But just because she has that reputation, for being some crazy trouble-maker that doesn't seem to care for rules, doesn't mean Blue doesn't know how to love. She is actually quite caring. She is very loving towards children and her friends. She would put her life on the line to save any of her family or friends. Her heart is opened to all, but can be closed quickly by the ones that judge her instantly. Blue wishes to be accepted as she is. But . . . she hasn't found very much acceptance. No matter, she still has herself and her adventures. During her alone time she is usually sketching or hustling. Another thing you should know about Blue is that she isn't afraid of you. Isn't afraid to stand up to you, and isn't afraid to take you on in a fight. If you need to be told something that's hard to hear, she'll be the one to tell you like it is. And she will be happy to argue with your opinion if she believes it is wrong, as Blue stands up for what's right, even if she is standing alone. She doesn't give in and is a great arguer, usually winning. There is so much more to know about this cocky, but, brave girl, so you'll just have to find out.
Other: Bipolar, ADHD, ADD, OCD, Passive Aggressive, Lactose Intolerant, and allergic to numerous of things.

Last edited by Spottedfur-Shadow on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Name: Adalia Wolfe Summers
Nickname: Addy or Wolfe
Looks: For Spotty and me onlyy :3 Long-blue-hair
Perstonality: Adalia is a very quiet and shy girl around people she doesnt know. When she's with her friends, she is the most dirty-mindest and loudest one tere. Addy is caring and sweet to those whom she loves, but loves to roughhouse with them. She loves animals and art, and takes care of her pets like they were human. Although she is very sweet, her history is dark. Adalia has had trouble with the law before. Like a gun with a trigger finger on it, Addy will blow at any time. Dont cross her. Other than that, meet her
Other: Adalia has run ins with the law. She's robbed and vandalized. She has a tiger cub which she rescued named Spunk, a hawk named Steve, and a Husky pup named Nave (Nah-vee)
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 pm

I feel incomplete without my male...

Name: Tanner Micheal Smith ©
Nickname: Tanner, Tan, Tanny, Tan-Man.
Looks:

For Spotty and me onlyy :3 Handsome%20American%20singer%20Jesse%20McCartney%20photos%20%2811%29
Personality: Tanner is a true example of multiple personalities, one moment he's happy and wants to be everyone's friend. The next, he wants to rip your throat out and tear you to shreds. In his friendly "personality" he wants to hang out with everyone, like an over-active puppy, though he knows when someone wants him to leave them alone. Now, he may be open and funny in his happy mood, but in his "dark personality" he is mean, cruel, and wants nothing to do with people. He will put a person down and not feel bad, it's like he's frozen and numb to everything around him. Tanner's personalities can flip like a dime, so that's why he's a danger to people. There is only a few people who can calm him down and get through to him, and that's his sister. Though that's also rare, he usually stays away from people and just stays holed up in his bedroom, drinking his miseries away. When Tanner is in his dark mood, he gives off this aura of dark, mysterious power. It makes him all the more attractive in some girl's eyes. He doesn't give girls the time of day when he's in this "off mode" but catch him in his "on mode" and he's a huge flirt. He's a smooth-talker and it's rare when he doesn't have anything to say and it's only happened to him once. When he first met his ex-girlfriend, Miranda. After his girlfriend left him, Tanner decided not to love. Just have sex with no strings attached. He isn't into relationships, just sex. So, in all, Tanner is a sex-addicted, split-personality boy. Try and catch him on the flip side.
Other: He has MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder.

Last edited by Spottedfur-Shadow on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Addy walked down the street with Steve flying by her side. She aighed as she kked a stone along the sidewalk and dodged a branch. Adalia turned down a path that was almost totally covered with foliage. She brushed past a bush and walked up to a tree. Addy scanned the area and grabbed hold of a tree branch. She hauled herself up into the tree and onto a platform that was worn and ricketty. Addy layed down and was watching the ground making sure no one was coming.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 pm

I forgot to mention she has a Fennec Fox (of course) named Silver.

Blue trotted down the sidewalk looking around for a small, silvery-white body of her beloved rascal fox, Silver. "Silver!" She called out and sighed, her fox got away from her yet again. She shook out the white hair that fell around her in a curtain of silky strands. She bit her lip and called out again, "Silver!" When she found her fox she was going to put a leash on him. Pushing a lock of hair behind a pierced ear, while running the bar of her tongue ring over the top of her bottom teeth. Her icy-blue eyes dart around. Trying to locate the kitten-sized body of her pet.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Addy glanced down to movement out of the corner of her eye. She saw something rustle around. "Steve," she said quietly. "Go find that." Steve flew down to a lower branch and screached watching the rustling. Addy glared at the rustling wantig it o go away. Meanwhile, Steve hopped down to a lower branch and screeched again, ruffling his feathers.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Blue
The small pixie-like girl walks into the park and calls out, "Silver!" Her eyes scanned the surrounding area, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Her chest rises and falls as a heavy sigh escapes her lips. She slips her hands into her pockets as she walked down a worn path in the park. A whistle echoing through the park air. "Come on Silver..." She groaned and repeated the whistle. Why did he have to choose today to act up? Her family had visitors coming over and she had less than an hour to get ready. Well, presentable, as her mother put it.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Adalia sighed and climbed down from the tree. She slowly walked over to the rustling and knelt down. "C'm 'ere lil guy," she said softly as she held out her hand pushing away some brush. A blurr of silwr spun around. Addy quickly shood Steve away as she slowly picked up the los critter. addy examined it carefully. "Da heck are you doing here? Fennce foxes arent found here." She arched and eyebrow amd sat criss-crossed on the forest ground stroking it. "youre a pet arent you?" Addy was talking to the critter in a hushed tone as Steve screeched above again noticing more rustling. This time larger. Much larger. "Shut up Steve," Adalia said with a quick glare.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Blue
A small huff of air escaped her as she sighed, her hands still held firmly in her pockets. She looks around before landing her gaze on a girl holding her lost fox. "Silver." She muttered under her breath before walking up to the girl. "Um... excuse me miss, but, can I get my fox back?" Her voice small and dainty. Much like herself. She gently bit her lower lip as she awaited for a reply.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Adalia scratched under the fox's chin and smiled slightly. She heard some one coming and looked up. A small danty girl stood above her looking down at the fox. "Oh yeah, here you go." Addy stood up, cradling the small creature. She gingerly gave the fox to her onwner. "Here you go. Youve got to watch these guys. They're escPe artists," Adalia said softly. She dusted off her butt and smiled to the girl. She held out her hand. "Adalia. And you are?"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Blue
She took her fox from the other girl and nodded to her comment, she bit back the urge to replied with something sarcastic. Her eyes trialed from the girl's face to her outstretched hand. Blue bit her lip and took the other girl's hand. "Blue." She said softly. Silver climbed back onto Blue's shoulder and sat there, his ears pricked and his eyes locked onto the bird. Blue refitted the green jacket on her kitten-sized fox. "It's nice to meet you." Her voice laced with a very noticeable Irish accent.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Addy shook her hand and smiled slightly. "You too." She stepped back and studied the girl. "do you know any places to eat? Im starving...and new around here." she bit her lip an sighed heaviy. (sorry watching movie)
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Blue
As the girl's mind processed the others' questioned, it instantly brought up many places. "Denny's, Burger King, McDonald's, Taco Bell, Applebee's, and a few pizza places." She said with a soft nod. Blue looked back at the girl and smiled softly, "Well. Welcome to the town." Her eyes drift to the falcon. "Your falcon?" She asks, looking back at Addy. She used to own a hunting falcon, when her adopted father would take her hunting. She lost the bird when she went to rehab.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Addy smiled. "Thanks. Can you show me a good pizza place," she saud with a smile. She started to walk forwards, her footsteps almost silent on the forest floor. Steve flew down and landed on her shoulder. He cocked his head at Blue. He ruffled his feathers before Addy pet his head. "Techncally no. He followed me around my old home, and i kinda took him in. He's not mine, but he followe me here. I take care of him like he's an actual pet." She stopped and took a deep breath, as she was out of breath. "His name's Steve," she said with a gleefull smile.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Blue
Her eyes go to the raptor as a smile turned her lips up. "He's a beautiful creature." She said in her small voice, her bottom lip held firmly between her teeth.
-.- Oooh, how I hate when I run out of fancy, descriptive words
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:52 am

Addy grined. "Yeah, he is isnt he?" Addy slowly wandered back to the main roads ducking and jumping over foliage. She flinched as Steve screeched at a mouse an dove to get it. Adalia watched in great curiousity. She pet Steve's head as he flew back on her shoulder. "You seem pretty cool," she said in a cold quiet voice. A voice that has been around the world and done many many deeds no one would or should. She kicked a stone on the sidewalk. "Silver there's a gorgeous critter too." A soft almost invisible smile spread across her face. She inhaled deeply as the aroma of food hit her nose. "Smells delicious."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:05 am

Blue
The girl looked over her shoulder at Addy and smiled faintly. "You do to." She replied then looked back in front of her. She stopped in front of the pizza place and thanked Addy for her compliment on her fox. "Yeah, I guess he is." She said, her fox squeaking as if he took offense. Blue chuckled and looked at the girl, "Sadly, unless Steve is your service animal, they won't allow him indoors." Her tone had a sympathetic note to it. Her eyes drift to Silver's little green jacket, specially made to fit his small body. Written in white lettering was, 'Service Animal' on the sides of the jacket. Blue had developed Anxiety problems and was in need of a service animal. Well, her adopted mother was allergic to dogs, so they got Blue the next animal she wanted. A fennec fox. They paid $2,200 for him from a website that sold exotic animals, then they paid another $1,000 dollars to put the fox through special training. And now, here he is. A graduate from Service Training.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:11 am

Addy arched an eyebrow. "i can make it work," she said myschieviously. Over her years, she's becam extremely good at acting. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a small harness and leash. She gently placed it on Steve and looked straight ahead. She didnt make anysign of anything around her. Steve nudged her head to move forward. Addy did just that. She reached out her arm and grabbed a railing. "I used to act blind so my dog could go places with me. I wad in Germany before and dogs were allowed everywhere." Her hair fell lightly infront of her face. Steve cawed hushly and Adalia stopped. "That's what he does wen there's a door." She stood there for Blue, waiting patiently actin like her blind character. Her smokey sheen in her eyes also made it more believeable.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 am

Blue
Pale, icy blue eyes focus on the girl's face, she nodded and pushed open the door, the aroma of cooking dough, tomato sauce, and other things hit Blue like a tidal wave, instantly reminding the girl of her hunger. She shook her head and licked her lips before biting her bottom one. She held the door open for Addy before letting it swing shut once the girl was inside. Blue slid her hands back into her pockets and said, "What would you like to have?" Her eyes locked onto the menu hanging above the order counter. Already her mind memorizing it. She had a photographic memory, so, yeah pretty self-explanatory.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:27 am

Addy stared ahead with wide eyes. "Pepperoni Pizza. My favorite." Steve hopped of her shoulder and onto a booth seat. It tugged the leash so Addy moved forward and sat down. Adalia saw the other person there but made no notice. She tapped her fingers on the table as Steve hopped back on her shoulder. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes leaning back. "Blue, this food smells delicious."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 am

Tanner
The dark, messy blond hair fell into his moss green eyes as his head was bent, his thumbs tapping rapidly over the touch screen of his phone. His head jerked up when Addy sat down and said, 'Blue'. Tanner's eyes scan the crowd of people before coming to a rest on the white-haired girl. He sighed then looked over at Addy. "Hey there." He said, a slight smirk coming to his lips. He eyed the falcon with interest. His eyes flick back to Addy as he leaned against the booth's bench.

Blue
She nodded her head, she wasn't much of a talker when she takes her pills. Never found much use to converse. Her thin, artist fingers pushed her bangs out of her eyes. The pale, ice blue irises land on the cashier. When it was her turn to order she said, in her usual soft tone, "On medium pepperoni please." The cashier arched a brow at her and chuckled, "Blue, I thought you were allergic to tomatoes." Blue blushed softly as the cashier, an old friend, spoke. "I-It's not for me..." She said timidly. "It's for my friend." The cashier's surprised reflected Blue's. Had she meant to call Addy her friend? She just met the girl today. "How long?" She asked, changing the subject. Yeah, Blue wasn't known for having many friends. She hated the human race with a passion and had been charged with attempted murder charges plenty of times.

Last edited by Spottedfur-Shadow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:44 am

Addy opened her eyes as kicked her leg out hitting the guy infront of her. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Was someone sitting here? Did I intrude?" Adalia tried her hardest to not smile. She lookes the boy over without notice from anyone. She smiled slightly as she waited for pizza. "Thanks Blue," she said as she heard her over at the cashier. She tapped her foot repeadedly on the tile floor, biting a toothpick Steve brought to her. She pet his head as he nudged her
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum