RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat and Abi Onlyy(:

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Empty Kat and Abi Onlyy(:

Post  Kat Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Picture: Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Lena_r10
Name: Aria Kate Delina
Race: Caucasian
Height & Weight: 5'4 and 110lbs.
Hair Colour & Style: "A golden brown, like a perfect roasted marshmallow. (: Always down and straight. Cuz I rawk like that."
Eye Colour: Icy blue
Appearance: Lena is the kind of girl who always looks as if shes going to the beach. Always wearing a bikini under her shorts and tank top. Her soft, straight golden brown hair goes just past her chest with her short-ish bangs going across her forehead, barely above her wide, icy blue eyes. On her wrist is a tattoo of a "tribal" wolf. The only nose rings she ever wears are tiny diamonds, sometimes colored other times not. Although, her earrings and belly rings are an ENTIRELY different story. Never does she wear the same thing two days in a row, to her it's just no fun.
Personality: Lena is a bubbly, happy girl who is almost always looking on the bright side of things and trying to have an open mind. She can't stand pessimistic people, they trash her mood. It is very rare to see Lena angry or depressed or anything of the sort. And when she's in a mood, she's one you would want to avoid. Don't under estimate her, though. Making an enemy of her would not be a wise choice. Although she make look and act like a total idiot, she's actually quite clever. Of course, Lena is not perfect. Some of her flaws include being too trusting, talking too much, saying dumb things, and using her powers for dumb things. No one is perfect, no one. So don't expect Lena to be, pretty or not.
She is always doing dumb and dangerous things. Once when she was ten years old, she got on her skateboard and climbed on the top of the house, resulting in a broken arm at the end of it all. Another time when she was thirteen, she decided it would be fun to jump out of the window from the top level in her house onto a mattress, ending in a broken nose and sprained ankle.
Lena is also a singer. Her voice is amazing and she knows it. Every summer since she was twelve she would go to a summer music camp. So she had a lot of practice.
There is also much more that goes with Lena's story, but I'll leave that for you to figure out.

Pets:

Name: Chasie
Breed: Austrailian Shepherd
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Australian_Shepherd_puppy_redmerle

Name: Bubba
Breed: Doberman
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP0-iQ-od3f3X4yC_aQDEZ0T28kZIP55aVSjtMnkblc4_MHYzOMCzDUyx8

Name: Bailey
Breed: Rottweiler
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: 65385711_rottweiler11

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Empty Re: Kat and Abi Onlyy(:

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Name: Damon Dean Due
Alais: None
Hair Colour and Style: Damon has shaggy dirty drown hair that falles onto his sholders. He often skikes it.
Ht.&Wt.: 5'11" 139lbs
Identifying Marks: Tattoos
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Drew
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Drew
Pets:Name: King
Breed: pitbull
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Dog-PitbullFlowers
Name: Coke/ Pepsi
Breed: Husky/ Husky
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Thtobyandmikala21
Personality: Demon is a loud and outgoing person. he loves life. He's high on the fact of living. Damon always had a smile across his lips. He was a sweet and kind hearted person, he would do just about anything for any one, if it ment they were happy. Damon loved people and animals, and always had one or the other hooked to his hip.
IQ: 120
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Housing: Damon lives in a large house with his mother, father, two brothers, three sisters, and the two friends living with them.
Family: Damon has two brothers Luke, and Iggy, three sisters Lilly, Ivy, and Olive.

Name: Luke skies Due
Alais: None
Hair colour and style: Lukes hair is the same as his brothers, other then it's black
Ht. & Wt.: 6'2" 140lbs
Identifying Marks: Snake bites. Tattoos
Name: Zoom
Breed: Pitbull
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Demon

Name: Tinny/ Monster
Breed: Pitbulls
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: GzandD
Personality: Unlike is twin brother, Luke is hyper and loud. Yiu can't get the kid to shut up! He has so many friends he can't even keep track. Luke is a really sweet guy with a heart of gold, although he can be a big smart mouth. Luke loves his brother more then any one else in his family.
IQ: 187
Sexual Oreintaion: Bisexual
Housing: (( Same as damon))
FamilyL: ( Same as Damon))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Damon.... Yummy(:

You post first??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Lol.

Damon was hiking around near some camping spots when he passed throught one. Looking over Damon saw whos camp he had just wsalked into. He gave a smile to the girl sitting in a chair. " Hey." He said walking over to her. " I didn't know you went camping." King sat down at his side and wagged his tail at the girl.

That was shit.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Aria

I jumped at whipped around to look at Damon. I let out a sigh of relief, my parents had taken my sister to the lake and I was alone. Two of my three dogs, Bailey and Bubba, were chained up about twenty feet away. The other, Chasie, was sitting on my lap. She yipped and jumped off my lap to bark at Damon's dog who was about five times her size. "Chasie stop." I said quietly and shyly. Chasie's barking woke up Bailey and Bubba. Bubba, the sweetest doberman ever started jumping up and down, excited to see new people. But Bailey, our family's kind-of guard dog, started snarling and barking loudly. I ignored her, she was more an alert dog than a guard dog. She always barked when anyone came near but had never bitten anyone. "Shush." I snapped. I turned back to Damon and nodded. "Yeah, every summer we go on a couple camping trips, and then at the end of the summer my parents let me and my sister each take 4 friends out on our own camping trip." Before I could turn around, Bailey had yanked the chain out of the ground and was had started running our way. She made me nervous so I whirled around and yanked on her collar. "Bailey! STOP!" She whimpered and sat down, then I realized she hadn't meant any harm. I relaxed and turned back to Damon yet again. "I'm so sorry... Bailey go lay down." She hung her head and sulked away. Bubba was asleep and Chasie was playing with King's tail. I giggled. "I didn't know you went camping either..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:12 pm

King looked down at the puppy that had ran over to him and started wagging his tail looking at the little puppy. Damon jumped when the large dog stareted barking, but then just smiled. " Oh really? That's cool." Damon looked at the Rottie as it ran over and patted it's head. " Hi there." Damon gave a smile to the girl infront of him. " It's fine. I have quite a few dogs of my own." King looked at the puppy as it stareted to bat his tail, but he didn't do much, just leaned over and licked the pups ear. " Yeah I come out here quite a bit. Lukes back at camp about four camps up the road." He patted the larg dogs head again. " I didn't think I would see any one I new out here." Damon heard foot steps from the road and looked over to see his brother walking up.

" Hey." Said Luke seeding the girl from school. His pitbulls Tiny, Monster, and Zoom were by his side. Monster ran over to the other dogs wagging his tail like mad with a grin on his face. " I'm sorry I forgot your name what is it again?"

" Aria, Aria is her name." Said Damon rolling his eyes from where he was knelt infront of the dogs.

" Oh yeah." He chuckled. " Sorry."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Aria

I blushed and giggled. "Gimmie just a sec." I got up and out my chair and went to untie Bubba, when I passed by the tent I peeked in the open door flap and nodded to Bailey. "Come on, pretty girl, go play." Bailey jumped up happy and ran out by the campfire pit and at with the other dogs, Bubba did the same when I untied him. Finally I went back and stood by the guys. Instead of sitting back down, I mostly hovered around, feeling awkward. Luke and I never really talked much, even though we had known each other since like sixth grade. However, Damon and I had been best friends in seventh grade up until when high school started, when we didn't stop being friends... We just kinda.... Stopped talking. We said hey to each other sometimes in the hall, but we never really had a solid conversation.

Standing around doing nothing had always made me feel anxious, so whenever I had nothing to do I started biting my nails. It had been a habit of mine since I was little, but I never did it around my parents. When I was in sixth grade my mom had started putting pepper on my hands to make me stop, but it had never really worked. I just made her think it did. On occasion one of my parents would catch me biting my nails and yell at me, I would make some dumb excuse and promise to stop, and it would all be fine. My parents expected me to be perfect all the time, but you know, no one's perfect. But in my parents' world, all of their family and friends had to be prim and proper. Whatever. Damon knew that, and that used to be the reason he didn't come to my house often, I usually went to his house. I didn't like being in my too neat, too clean, too quiet house. So I made any excuse to go to anyone else's house.

Sorry, WB.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Damon and Luke watched as she let the dogs off. He watched as she walked around and stood around, she always did that. No matter where she was. Damon sighed when she lifted his hand to her face and started bitting her nails. He hated it when she did that, it drove him nuts and she knew it. Damon sighed and walked over pushing her hands down to her sides. " Knock it off." He said looked at her giving a light smile. Damon and her had been friends for quite a long time, and she knew just what bugged him. " You know I hate it when you do that." He said looking into her eyes.

Damon had always liked her, ever since they met, but he didn't let her know that. Luke didn't even know, which was odd. Jist then Damon heard footsteps again and looked over at the road. He saw her mom, dad, and little sister. He smiled and waved over at them. They knew Damon although it didn't seem like they liked him very much. Who knew?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Aria

I whipped around and looked at my parents and sister. My mom looked... Very unhappy. And so did my dad and sister. I let my hands fall to my side and I shoved them in my hoodie pockets. "Mom, Dad, Amy... You scared me." I had always been a jumpy person, no matter where I was or who I was with. "You guys remember Damon and his brother Luke..." I smiled and turned to the guys. "Do you wanna go down to the lake or something...?" Even the dogs were dead silent and still by now. My mom narrowed her eyes at me. Before Damon or Luke could even answer, I grabbed each of their hands and pulled them out into the forest behind me, Bailey following.

EDITING!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Damon&Luke
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: NevershoutneverKat and Abi Onlyy(: ThUntitled5

They both jumped slightly when the were dragged away. The dogs looked over and ran after them. " Where we goin'?" Luke asked looking at her pulling his hand free. Damon did the same and dropped his hand to his side.

" You parents don't like me do they?" Damon asked looking at her. Damon al ready knew the answer, he didn't knowwhy they didn't like him, but they never had. damon had never done anything to make them not like him. It was odd, he just thought it was because he was in a way taking their baby girl away. She alway came over to his house and such. But it's not like damon did anything, all they did was swim in his pool, talk, play video games, and stuff like that, but yet still.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Aria

I stopped and stood completely still, figuring at least my sister would be following us, but no one did. I felt terrible for Damon and Luke, being yanked away like that. Ugh! what a rude person I was!! Turning around to face them, I sighed. When Damon asked if my parents liked him, I shook my head. "I'm sorry... They just..." I didn't finish my sentence. I just stood there, staring at the ground. I felt terrible for never telling him about my parents not liking him, I had always just assumed he'd known. And then again, maybe he did know. But either way, me not telling him was wrong.

"I'm really sorry, Damon. I just... Couldn't lose you as a friend. But... I guess I lost you either way." Damon had lost his temper with me a few times, and it had upset me really bad. I didn't want him to lose him temper again. One thing I truly, really missed about Damon was being able to talk to him about anything.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Damon

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Untitled4

Damon nodded looking over at her. " Yeah i already knew they hated me." He let out a small sigh. " It's just the fact that I have no clue why they hate me." Damon started to walking and still looking at her. " I mean I've never done anything have I?" He asked sadness in his blue eyes. " I just don't get it." Damon sighed again and looked back at Luke who was walking with his hands tucked into his pocketss.

They got to the lake and Damon looked out at the blue water. The dogs drated off and jumped into the water. " So how long are you guys camping?" He asked sitting down on a fallen tree and looking to see what time it was.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Pllaria
Aria

Aria didn't know what to reply when he brought up the fact that he had no idea why they didn't like him. She knew, of course, because her parents had brought it up to her before. They had brought it up at dinner by saying they didn't want her hanging around him anymore. Then they explained it was because he wasn't like her old boyfriend, Matt. Matt had been her parents idea of perfect. He came over a couple times a week to study, they weren't anywhere near being called intimate-a kiss here and there but no more, he was rich, he always dressed prim and proper.

And then there was Damon. They almost never studied together, but sometimes they'd claim to. Of course, they weren't "intimate." But they were always together, Damon wasn't rich but he wasn't poor- not that Aria knew of, anyways. Damon wore simply jeans and a t-shirt. He was nothing like Matt, and that's what Aria loved about him.

When Damon asked how long they were staying, she had to think for a moment. "Uhm... We've been here three days so... Probably three or four more days depending on how the trips goes so far." She thought for another moment. "What about you?" Aria hoped on the inside that they were staying as long as she was. She truly missed him so much, though she'd never admit it.

:D

Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Damon

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_lvhn93yQs01qa3g9o

Damon nodded. " Well that's cool." Damon gave her a smile and patted the spot next to him on the log. " We're here for another five day, we just got here today." Damon sighed. " Wanna swim?" He asked glancing over at Luke who was al ready pulling off his shirt and walking out to the water. Damon didn't wait for an answer. " Come on."

Damon slipped off his shirt and walked out to the water, jumping in after his brother. Luke popped up and Damon popped up after him jumping on his back and pushing him under the water. Luke came back up and shoved him. The two busted out laughing and looked back to the shore at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_m6joxjgueI1r5kabpo1_500
Aria

Aria looked everywhere but at the two shirtless boys, she felt embarrassed. Once they were in the water she nodded. "Yeah, let me run back and change." Before the boys could answer she ran back to her tent, her DC's sloshing in the mud near the shore. When she got back to the camp site she went into the tent, ignoring her parents calls. Aria quickly changed into a white splatter-paint bikini and white flip flops. She grabbed a pink towel and her phone and ran back to the lake.

The guys were waiting there exactly where she had left them. Aria dropped her stuff on the shore, kicked off her flip flops, and shyly walked towards the water. A wave crashed on her feet and ankles and she jumped, the water was freezing. She glanced at the guys, either they hadn't notice or they didn't care. When her stomach hit the water she squealed and jumped back. Damon gave her a look like dis>>> o.O and she frowned. "It's freezing!" Luke laughed at her and she glanced at Damon, blushing insanely.

Aria went under before either of them could laugh or say anything. When she came up their focus was on something other than her and she sighed in relief. She hated being the center of attention, mainly because she was so self-conscious. Another reason was because she was a clutz and was always embarrassing herself. She giggled, watching them wrestle with each other.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_lueqc4aQRz1qlb9zlo1_250
Damon

Damon went to say okay but she was already off back to camp. The two boys pushed each other around in the water then looked back as she came over. Damon could help but laugh when she said it was cold. " Just jump in it'll get better." He said giving a warm smile.

Luke started laughing his ass off and Damon slapped him in the back of the head. " Shut up." He said pushing Luke under the water. Damon swam over to her with a smile. " It's not that bad now right?" He asked grabbing her hand and pulling her deeper.

I found the best gif that fit the paragraph. I hope it fits.

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:08 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_m653pv1lJv1qb0slz
Aria

Aria shivered slightly and nodded. "Umm... I guess it's warm enough, I'm just numb by now." The water truly was freezing and she actually did become numb. Her heart was racing but she smiled and stuck it out. His hand was warm and she enjoyed the warmth on her freezing cold skin. Aria reached out and pulled him a little closer. "You're warm..." She murmured.

When they used to be close, she could have done something like this and it wouldn't have been awkward and she was hoping it still wasn't. She took her chances anyway and went through with it. At first he didn't pull away, so far so good, so she continued hugging him. Aria had always had a crush on Damon, although she would never admit it. But he never seemed to have feelings for her so she had never pushed it.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:38 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_m6edmgbVOg1ra0awko1_500
Damon

Damon grinned when she pulled him closer. " Aw your shaking!" Damon said and wrapped his arms around her. Damon slipped one arm under her legs and took her back up to the bank placing her feet on the sand. " I don't want you to freez to death or something." Damon said giving her a smile.

He glanced over at his bother who was rolling his eyes and stuck his tongue out at him. As he flipped him the bird. Damon grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her picking form. " Better?" He asked hoping the answer was a no so he could wrap his arms around her again.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:42 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_lveemqpFmX1qbm4md
Aria

Aria giggled at the two boys, they were so funny. She shrugged and gave him a mischievous look. "Mmmm not exactly." When he had first carried her out of the water, her teeth had been chattering. So she kept up the little act and replied through chattering teeth. "That water was REALLY cold..."

All of a sudden, Aria wondered why they had ever stopped being friends. But that last year, right before high school started, that whole year was a blurr. Almost as if her mind had blocked out everything from that year. All she could think about that minute was what happened and how come she couldn't remember. Aria glanced up at Damon to ask him, but hesitated. What if he didn't remember either? Or what if her asking brought the days back? Either way she quickly shut her mouth and sighed, looking away.

For some reason she felt as if this moment was all wrong, but she couldn't seem to figure out why. When she answered, he wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled up into him with her head on his chest. It felt wrong and right at the same time. Aria looked up at him and stared at his face. She considered telling him he had the perfect eyes. The perfects cheeks. The perfect lips. But then she stopped herself. She didn't know why, but she did.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:01 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_m36dnnZCyS1qeow0y
Damon

Damon smiled down at her and wrapped his arms around her. Resting his cheek on her head. " Better?" He asked his lips brushing the top of her head. Damon just hoped her parents didn't show up. That would turn out bad. They were the whole reason Damon stopped talking to her. The day when her dad came into the room when Damon had her pinned to the bed he wasn't doing anything they had been messing around. But her dad took it the wrong way. But even before that he still hated him. It still bugged him every day.

Damon sighed lost in his thoughts. Luke was still in the water shaking his head. He knew that his brother liked her and had since they met, but Damon had over acted like this around her before. It was making him sick. Luke shook his head and swam over the the bank. He stood on the bank tossing a sick into the water for the dogs. Damon looked down at her and smiled. This was nice he missed the old them.

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_m4mjuncbN01rwem8so1_250
Aria

Aria looked up at him again and smiled. "Damon... What..." She was about to ask him about their ended friendship again, but she stopped and shook her head. "Nevermind..." When she was sure they had both dropped it, she looked back up at him. Aria hooked her arms around him and hugged him. "I missed you." She whispered, mostly to herself.

It was quiet for a long time before she gathered her courage and asked him. "What... What exactly happened to our friendship, Damon? I can't remember..." Aria figured he would think she was ridiculous and lying to him. Then she thought he would be upset and leave. But he didn't. He just sat there.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:36 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_lonefuDriT1qdl5tvo1_500_thumb
Damon

"I missed you more then you max think." He whispered into her hair. Damon sighed when she asked about what had happened before. " Remember that one night i was over and we where messing around. And your dad walk in right as i had pinned you too the bed and pretty much sat on you. Well that's what happened he got mad." Damon sighed. " I would never do something like he thought i tried to." Damn shook his head. " never i'm not like that."

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:38 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_m4mjuncbN01rwem8so3_250
Aria

Aria look up at him, her eyes welled up with tears. "That's the thing, Damon." She was on the verge of tears. "I DON'T remember... I can't remember anything from that year... Its all a blurr." Without realizing at first, tears started streaming down Aria's cheeks. When she finally realized the tears had spilled over, she didn't stop them from coming.

Somehow, Aria had managed to crawl onto Damon's lap. There she sat, on his lap crying. "What's wrong with me?" She muttered angrily. Aria dug her nails into her thighs, another bad habit. It was almost like when people cut themselves, but not nearly as severe. It was just Aria's way of being angry at herself. Damon didn't say anything, he just sat there, letting her cry. Of course, he pulled her hands away from her thifhs, but that was it.

Eventually, she stopped crying and looked up at him. "Just promise me something." She continued without hesitation. "Promise me you'll never leave me again. And in return I promise never to leave you again." She stared up into his eyes and leaned a little closer. "Please.."

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:54 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_lh3izyFR9V1qbtiw6
Damon

Damon held her close as she sobbed. Damon held one of her hands in his and placed the other on his sholder to keep her from digging her nails into her legs. Damon looked into her eyes as she spoke.

" I didn't want to leave you in the first place. I was forced to. But if it mean sneaking over or sneaking out to see you i'll make it happen." Damon noticed her move closer as she said please. " i'll try my best." Damon pushed some hair out of her eyes. " Aria i love you." He whispered to her looking right into her eyes.

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:55 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: Tumblr_m4mjuncbN01rwem8so2_r1_500
Aria

Aria smiled at the thought of them sneaking around just to see each other. He pushed some hair out of her face and they looked into each other's eyes. When he told her that he loved her, she gave him a half smile and then looked sincerely at him. "I love you too." She whispered back. By then she had turned around to face him. Then, she leaned forward slowly and kissed him.

Aria continued kissing him for a while and then pulled away as it started to rain. She turned back around. "I love the rain." She murmured, her wet hair hanging down on her bare shoulders. "But you knew that..." She added quieter.

Then she realized why it had felt wrong earlier. Because they hadn't been together. But now, everything felt perfect. Although, Aria couldn't shake that feeling in the back of her mind that she was missing something. 'There is no way I'm missing anything.' She told herself, but the feeling still lingered. Aria ignored it, though.

She glanced up at Damon and giggled. "Umm... Damon, where's Luke?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum