RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat and Abi Onlyy(:

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat and Abi Onlyy(:

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Tumblr_lh3li656y11qdkdv0
Damon

Damon smiled when she told him she love him. Back and then... Then she kissed him. Damon had wanted his lips on her's since they met. All that he ever thought was true, he lips were soft and sweet. They felt right on his. She pulled away as it started to rain. Damon smiled and looked up at the sky. " I do too." But you know that.

She then asked about Luke and Damon looked around giving a shrug. " No clue why does it matter." Damon chucked to himself and leaned in kissing her again. Mead while Luke was walking buck from camp with their little brother Jay.

Jay walk up and saw his brother lip locked with some half dressed chick. " Ew!" The boy said and walked away. Luke just shook his head and followed Jay. Damon didn't care that they were there he didn't pull away until he had to take a breath.

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Tumblr_m4mjuncbN01rwem8so5_250
Aria

Aria kissed him back and smiled under the kiss at his little brother. She only pulled away when Damon did. Crawling off his lap, she reached for her cover up. She pulled on the blue strapless dress and walked up to the boy. Aria held her hand out to him. "Hi, I'm Aria. I'm a friend of Luke and Damon's." She smiled at the young boy who simply gave her a nasty look and walked away.

Giggling, she walked back to Damon and sat next to him. "I don't think he likes me very much." She smiled and reached for his hand. Her fingers fit with his perfectly, it felt like a dream how perfect everything was. Aria watched the other two boy run towards the water as they genuinely seemed to enjoy each other's company.

Aria and her little sister were the siblings whom everyone thought they hated each other. Sometimes Aria herself was convinced they hated each other. She sighed as she watched them play witht the dogs together. Bailey, her rottie, laid in the sand asleep in the shelter of the trees.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Jay
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Istockphoto_9704076-portrait-of-a-smiling-little-boy-with-long-blonde-hair

Jay looked at the girl as if she was crazy. " Seems like your more then just a friend to Damon." The boy truned and ran after his brother was was playing with the dogs. Jay thought he had seen that girl around the house before, but who knew.

Damon
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Nsn115

Damon smiled as she got up and put on the dress, then walked over to Jay. The boy said something then ran off the play. When she came backover Damo chuckled. " That's most likely because he just walked over see my kissing you, and you were like half naked." Damon laughed then looked out at the water as the rain dropped into the water. Damon looked over at the trees and saw some one else walking up.

The man stood in the tree line watching Luke and Jay, Damon dropped his eyes as the man walked over. The man then saw that Damon was also there. " Damon?" Asked the man.

" Yes?" Damon asked looking up.

" You were supposed to be back at camp an hour ago."

" I know that, but I ran into Aria and we came out here. Luke and Sky are with me, and I'm sure you wouldn't want Ivy and Iggy out in the rain."

The man nodded and turned back into the trees. Damon let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and looked at Aria. " That was my step dad."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Tumblr_m61f2zrjDF1r5kabpo1_500
Aria

Aria looked at the man shyly and then looked at the ground, she only looked back up once he was gone. Then, Damon told her the man was his step dad and she nodded.

"I have an idea..." She took his hand and stood up. Once he stood up she pulled him back to her campsite. There sat her parents under the cover of the open tent. They jumped slightly and glared at the couple. Damon whispered to ask her what she was doing and she looked him in the eyes and firmly told him. "Ending this." Then she turned back to her parents, squeezing Damon's hand.

"Mom, Dad... Damon and I are dating. We're a couple." Aria told her parents steadily. Though she kept her composure, her heart was racing and her hands were shaky. "No." Was her father's reply, and her mother just looked disgusted. "Leave, Damon." Her dad continued.

Aria shook her head. "No... Stay." She pleaded
"Aria, go to your tent. Now. This is over."
She shook her head again and tears welled up in her eyes. The argument continued to get worse and worse until Aria glared at her parents. "If he leaves, I leave." Her parents didn't respond so she shook her head and ran off into the woods, leaving Damon standing there alone. Aria crawled up a tree and sat at the top, crying.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:35 am

Damon
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Tumblr_lvhn9kSw7Y1qa3g9o

Damon's eyes went wide when she dragged him back to her camp. She then told her mother and father that they were dating, his eyes grew larger. " What do you think your doing!" Damooid in her ear as she started to fight with thenm. her dad told his to leave, and Damon nodded. " Yes sir.' But Aria would let go of his hand. " Aria." He plead all he needed was this, her parents hating him even more. Damon watched his head shooting back and forth as the three talked. Damon just wanted to run, but Aria still wouldn't let go of him.

After what felt like forever Aria took off crying and Damon looked at her dad. " i'm sorry sir i had no clue she was going to do this." Before the man could reply Damon took off into the woods. He heard sobs when he got deerper into the trees and looked up seeing her in a tree. " Aria! Why did you do that? Now they'll hate me for sure."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:41 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Ella15
Aria

Aria looked down at him and shook her head, rolling her eyes. " Well they might hate me too now! But I did it for us. I love you and I don't want to have to around to see you." She jumped from one branch to the next, and finally landed on the ground, looking at him. Damon was about a head taller than her, and alot stronger.

Aria could hear her parents her off in the distence, but she ignored them. " Are you man......?" Tears filled her eyes as she stared up at him. He seemed furiou. The rain was still pouring down and thunder boomed quite a ways away. the tears spilled over and down her cheeks. he didn't answer her and she shook her head. " Back at the lake... I saw Luke shaking his head at us. I know he likes me. Was this all pretend? Was this all just toget back at Luke for something? Did you even mean what you said?!"

Before he could answer, she took off running. Aria had no idea which direction she was headed, or where she was going, but she kept running. Until she tripped over a rock. She curled up against a tree, hugging her knees to her chest and started crying. A few memories of the year she couldn't remember flashed in her mind, but she could put it all together. None of it seemed familiar.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:56 am

Damon
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 20081020223339

Damon watched as she took off and broke into a dead run. " Aria!" He yelled as he ran rain pounding his face. He found her curled into a ball under a tree and sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her. " Aria, Aria. Why would you think I would lie to you, why?" He asked holding her. " Aria I love you so much i just dont want to deal with them hating you, hating us."

Damon tilted her face up to him and kissed her softly. " I don't know if he likes you, he knows I love you, and have been in love with you for a long time." Damon stroked her hair. " I'm so sorry." Damon whispered as he kissed the top of her head with a great sigh. The rain started to pour as sat there under the large tree.

(( I hate it when you rush me on the phone, then my posts are like this^^ and my thumbs kill =P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 am

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Tumblr_lsa8yigTcq1qzhbz1o1_500
Aria

Aria's tears dried on her cheeks and she smiled. " I know you wouldn't lie to me.... You just seemed to upset... I don't know what to think..." She shook head head, sudenly feeling rediculous. When he told her that he didn't want her to have to deal with her parents hating them, she skook her head. " They'll forgive me..." She didn't add that she wasn't entirely sure that was true.

She sat there in his arms, dripping wet. Eventually up at him and flashed the cute, half-smile she knew he loved. " Can we go to your camp site? Your parents don't hate me, and I'm so cold I think I might freeze to death." She smiled and stood up shakily. Aria was so cold that every part of her was shaking so bad she could barely stand up. " Okay seriously though, I can hardly stand up."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Damon
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Lalalalalalallovetimes4

Damon nodded when she asked if they could go back to his camp. " Sure can." Damon stood up and looked at her. Seeing that she could hardly stand. Damon took no time and slipped his arm under her legs, picking her up and started to walk. Damon carefulll walked watching was he was doing so he didn't trip. Damon walked back to his camp and placed her into the drivers seat of his truck.

Damon started the truck and turned on the heat. Luke walked over and leaned on the side of the truck, he was still shirtless and sokeing wet. " You left your dogs at the lake so I brought them here." Luke said pointing onver to the tent where all of the dogs were cleaning themselfs and sleeping. Luke then turned and walked away leaving the two alone one more.

Damon walked to his side of the truck and opened the sitting in the seat. " Better?" Damon asked looking at her and kissing her cheek softly. The truck soon got warm with the two bodies and the heat on. Damon sighed and rested his wet head on the head rest. " When are you going to go back? To your own camp?" Damon looked over at her his head still rested on the head rest. " I know their going to yell at you, but you can't just stay here."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Tumblr_lwobfhozAC1qjuvtn
Aria

Aria nodded when he asked if she was better, but it was a lie. She was a complete train wreck, but she figured it was best not to admit it. Then he asked when she was going to go back to her own campsite. "In the morning. I promise. I get it, you know, if you want me to go back now..." She sighed and faced away from him, out the window. 'whatever' Aria thought to herself. But it wasn't just whatever. It was more than that.

Terrible... sorry.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Damon
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Nsn115

Damon looked at her frownded. He sighed and moved over the center console of the truck they were both sninny enough to seat on the same seat. Although Damon was sitting side ways. " I don't want you to leave, I was just asked when you were going to leave." Damon looked at her with sadness in his eyes. " Aria what's wrong?" He asked there was something up and he wanted to know. Damon pulled her up onto his lap and sat on the seat right. Wrapping his arms around her.

(( Sorry WB.))

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Tumblr_m693myRzr21r764a5

Aria sat on his lap, sadness plainly written across her face and body. When he asked her what was wrong, she burst into tears. "My family, my life, my friends... Everything's wrong..." Aria whispered. The tears dripped down her already-wet face and she looked at him. It was almost ten by now, everything was dead-silent other than the pounding rain and the howling wind, and occasionally a distant thunder.

Looking into his eyes, she could tell he didn't understand. "All I remember from that year..." She knew he would understand what she mean by that year. "Is my step-dad telling me that he was ashamed to call me his daughter... When my mom wasn't home." Then she knew he was lost again. "Jason isn't my real dad... He's my step-dad." She continued. "When my mom got home I told her what he had said and she told me she had never been ashamed of me, and that he was probably just stressed... But I vaguely remember him saying that over and over..."

It was quiet for a long time after that until Aria decided she was going to have to be the one to break the silence. "My parents split up when I was nine, and I've never told anyone. I feel like... If I don't talk about it... I might wake up one day and it will have all just been a dream." Aria sighed shakily. "Dreams can never be reality, though. Or else this world would be perfect... And that can just never happen..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:04 am

Damon
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Untitled8

" Really?" He asked. " I never knew that.' Damon sighed and placed a kiss on her cheek. " No dream can come true if you never try." Damon said giving her a light smile. " I love you Aria."

*Time Skip*

Damon looked out the front window and saw that the rain had stopped. they had both drifted off the sleep in the truck. Damon looked down at Aria, and shook her lightly. " Hey Aria, come on lets go get in my tent." Damon said looking at her as she woke up. They both got out of the car and walked over to Damon's tent. Damon let her slip in then zipped up the door. Her dress was still soaking wet, and he knew she must be extreamly uncomfortable. Damon flipped on the light that was hanging in the tent and pulled out a T-shirt and Sweats handing them to her. " Here change into these." Damon said turning away from her. " I'm not watching." He gave a chuckle.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Aria giggled and held the clothes awkwardly in her hands. When she was sure he wasn't looking, she slipped the dress over her head and then put on the long-sleeve grey shirt. The shirt itself went almost down to her mid-thigh so she threw the sweatpants back on the bag her had pulled them out of and sighed. "I'm done." Damon turned around and he looked shocked that she was in nothing but a long shirt. "What...? The shirt and pants together would look dumb on me. They're too big." She giggled and sat on the ground.

Editing... I'm babysitting so it's gonna take a bit.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Aria giggled and held the clothes awkwardly in her hands. When she was sure he wasn't looking, she slipped the dress over her head and then put on the long-sleeve grey shirt. The shirt itself went almost down to her mid-thigh so she threw the sweatpants back on the bag her had pulled them out of and sighed. "I'm done."

Damon turned around and he looked shocked that she was in nothing but a long shirt. "What...? The shirt and pants together would look dumb on me. They're too big." She giggled and sat on the ground. "You know what we should do?" A wide, devious grin spread across Aria's small lips. "We should play truth or dare." Before he could answer, she took his hand and pulled him down to sit with her. "Me first! Truth or dare?

Sorry, WB.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Damon
Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Drew

Damon nodded. " Okay, that's fine." He gave a chuckle and then was pulled down next to her. " blugh, let me change first." Damon said he was still all wet. " No looking." Damon said standing up again, although he really didn't care if she looked. Damon pulled off his sopping wet cloths and pulled on the sweats she hadn't put on. Damon just left his shirt off, and ruffled his damp hair. Damon sighed and sat down next to her. " Okay, truth."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 pm

( Yeah what ever happed on the phone haha.)

Aria

Aria was grinning. "My first English test!" Then her phone tang and she glanced down at it, confused. It was her mom. Aria answered slightly hesitant, her patents would only call her cell phone in school if it were an emergency. "Hello...?" On the other end her mother was frantic. Her voice was shaky, aria could tell she had been crying. Aria's mom asked her to meet her at Vine street and Aria asked what was going on but her mom hung up. "Damon I need you to drive me to Vine street... My mom us freaking out..." When they got there,there were a ton of ambulances and police cars. Aria's mom ran over, her face streaked with tears. "Aria..." Her voice lowered. "your sister was in an accident." Aria saw the paramedics carrying a limp body to the ambulance hurriedly. "She's not breathing!" She heard one of them call. Then it all got silent. She heard her parents car door opened, she knew they wanted to be the first people at the hospital. By the time her parents had left, the paramedics were still trying to makes Noah breathe. Then one turned to her, she was behind a "do not cross" line. "she's gone." The man whispered. "Arias face fell, and fora moment she didn't say anything. She jUst stood there in pure shock. Them she looked at Noah's limp body and burst out into tears end screams. "no! She's not! Why didn't you save her?!" She was screaming at the tip of her lungs at the helpless man. Aria crumbled to her knees and put her head in her hands, her whole body quivering.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Damon

Kat and Abi Onlyy(: - Page 2 Christoferr

Damon smiled at the beautiful girl infront of him. " Well that's cool." Damon said leaning over and kissing her forehead. Her phone then went off and Damon leaned on his locker. Damon watched as her face chaged from that of a happy school girl, to one of a scare child. He gave a quick nod and rushed out to his truck pulling open the door for her, before heading over and getting into the drivers seat. Damon started the truck and quickly pulled out of the school parking lot. He drove to where he was told and junmped out of the truck seeing what was going on. Damon was in shock when Aria'a mother said that Noah had been in an accident. Why hadn't she been in school? Damon watched as two men carried the young girl to one of the trucks. Then one was standing infront of them. The man spoke and turned away, as if he didn't even care what Aria and Damon did. A tear fell from Damon's eyes, he had became quite close to the girl she was a sweet thing although she could get in the way sometines, and piss the both of them off. Damon looked at Aria as she fell to her knees and started to sob, her small form shaking with each breath. He knelt down infront of her and wrapped his arms around her body, rocking her lightly. " I'm so sorry Aria, I'm sooo sooo sorry." Damon kissed the top of her head as him hisself started to cry. How could this happen? Why did it happed? The kid was only fourteen. Damon shook his head and looked down at Aria. " Let's go over to your house, I don't think we should go back to school." Damon stood up and pretty much lifted her to her feet. Aria would walk so Damon sighed and picked her up placing her in the truck and getting in himself. He whipped his eyes and pulled away driving to her house.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2