RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampy and Spotty

2 posters

Go down

Vampy and Spotty Empty Vampy and Spotty

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:06 am

My People

Name: Duvessa Jay Valentine
Nickname: Vessa
Birthday: March 17th
Species: Werewolf
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Vessa . . . what to say about such a free spirited, pure, reckless young girl? She's a fireball, a bomb waiting to go off! A hurricane, something you've never seen before. Her wild determination and independence can get her far, but also in deep trouble. But, hey! Nothing she can't handle. Vessa may look sweet, loving, and even helpless, almost . . . but looks can fool. When in a fight she is fierce, fiery, sassy, strong, witty, and clever. One thing you can definitely say about Vessa is that she is loyal; she will forever stay true to her friends no matter where her heart takes her. With her dying breath her mind will be set to keep her friends and family safe. But no matter how great her loyalty, the voices and wandering eyes still surround her. As many think she is a trouble-making, reckless, rebel. Does she care? Nope, not at all! The little spunk is used to doing her own thing, happy to march to the beat of her own drum. And no one . . . no one will stop her, no one will ever break her. She holds herself together no matter what, and will remain unbroken. But just because she has that reputation, for being some crazy trouble-maker, doesn't mean she doesn't know how to love. She is actually quite caring, very loving towards children and animals. She would put her life on the line to save any of her family or friends. Her heart is opened to all, but can be closed quickly by the ones that judge her instantly. Vessa wishes to be accepted as she is. But . . . she hasn't found very much acceptance. No matter, she still has herself and her adventures. During her alone time she is usually sketching or thinking. Another thing you should know about Vessa is that she isn't afraid of you. Isn't afraid to stand up to you, and isn't afraid to take you on in a fight. If you need to be told something that's hard to hear, she'll be the one to tell you like it is. And she will be happy to argue with your opinion if she believes it is wrong, as Vessa stands up for what's right, even if she is standing alone. She doesn't give in and is a great arguer, usually winning. Vessa is definitely a unique person, with her attention span the size of a gnat's, she is quick to change subjects and quick to become bored. She likes to be on the move and is just bubbly. Though, her moods changes rather quickly so many people tend to steer clear of her. Vessa looks like a doll; sweet and breakable. But that's the complete opposite of her true nature, she's ready to rumble and get down and dirty. She isn't afraid to get her hands dirty and wrestle with the guys, a true tomboy. But, she does know how to dress up and be a lady. Now, another way to describe this bubbly, fun-loving girl is to compare her to a maze. She has many, many, many twists, turns, and dead ends. Many have tried to keep up with her and figure her out, and all have failed. She is just too much for them to handle so she usually abandons them behind without realizing it. This young woman is actually very lonely, she doesn't have many true friends so makes up for it by spending time with her sketch book. If someone actually does make an impression on her, she is sure to stay with that person and open herself up to him or her. Though she has been hurt many times and takes time to trust someone. Now, there is just so much more to know about this cocky, but, brave girl, you'll just have to find out.
Anything Wrong?: Bipolar, ADHD, ADD, and then a bit sadistic.
Pets: A fennec fox named Hitler.
Vampy and Spotty XYya1
Looks:

Vampy and Spotty Vessa%201

Name: Kyler Matthew Lawrence
Nickname: Ky
Birthday: April 20th
Species: Fallen Angel
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Kyler in simple terms is a smart ass. He tends to use sarcasm as his defense and keep people at an icy distance. Very few have grown close to him, but they've drifted away and left him hurt and confused. Kyler is a complete player, he loves the ladies and will flirt constantly, no matter who she is. Although, he is a smart lad and won't go for anyone younger than eighteen. He's been known to flirt with younger girls, but that's all subconsciously, he honestly doesn't know when he's flirting. He is also a heart-breaker and only after one thing.
Anything Wrong?: Nope
Pets: A husky mix named Avalanche
Vampy and Spotty Avalanche
Looks:
Vampy and Spotty Pb0ee

Last edited by Spottedfur-Shadow on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Vampy and Spotty Empty Re: Vampy and Spotty

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 am

Name- Jezebel
Nickname(s)- I like Bells or Bella more
Age- 18
Birthday- June 20
Gender- Female
What are you? Were-Fox
Family- I have an older brother but that's it. My mom and dad died from a pack when out hunting one night.
Quotes(?)- 'Hehe fluffy'
Friends- I don't have many.
Enemies- None but the pack that killed my parents
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- None
Talents- I can rope a cow in under 10 seconds and I can race a horse
Flaws- I talk a lot out horses and the farm life
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- A guy who loves being outside and loves to be with animals. Also a guy who can be the country guy I love.
Personality- I'm love able and easy to get along with. I ever wanna see an animal hurt or shot unless it needs to be. I never will hurt someone I will always let them down easy so they don't feel hurt or upset.
Favorite subjects/Interests- I'm in live with horses and many other horses. I love to be outside in the woods and thoese back ride.
Goals- To become the youngest pro rider.
History- Long story short. I grew up on a farm full of animals and ofcourse horses. I would always be outside with the animals brushing and feeding them. But when I was only 17. Mostly a year ago my parents were killed and we had to sell the farm. Lucky I saved my horse from being sold so now I have her. Shes now 4 years and already ready to race in a pro race.
Style- I wear a lot of plad shirts and short shorts. I wear a black cowboy hate along with some tan boots.
Looks- Vampy and Spotty 4440507
Her horse May: Vampy and Spotty Paint-Horse2
Her fox form:
Vampy and Spotty Animal-beautiful-eyes-fox-raposa-Favim.com-306403

Name- Damon
Nickname(s)- Damon
Age- 19
Birthday- July 5
Gender- Male
What are you?: Vampire
Family- Single child
Quotes(?)- "Let go!"
Friends- Some friends at the boarding ranch
Enemies- none really
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- nope
Talents- It's easy for me to train a wild horse. I know cause thats how I got Denver. He's a wild mustang
Flaws- Sometimes I get caught up with the horses I forget things.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I want a girl that can injoy being outside with the horses and love the sight of animals. Someone who can get along with them and won't get annoyed if the horse can't do something right away.
Personality- I'm mostly a nice guy and I don't try to be rude. But sometimes when I see someone hurting an animal that's when I will step up and be rude to them.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Riding and training horses mostly
Goals- To come a pro trainer of horses and riders
History- I dont really want to tell that. I don't really know you and my past shouldn't really matter.
Style- I light wearing a lot of skinny jeans with some cowboy boots. I also wear tank tops for guys and all that cause I do a lot of work outside in the sun.
Looks: Vampy and Spotty Tumblr_metx83SUoQ1rwsdnto1_500
His horse Denver:
Vampy and Spotty Black%20and%20White%20horse
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:17 am

Jezebel
I was trotting through the woods on May on a small trail. It wasn't really used for anything and I wanted to see where the trail leaded. So I took May out and took a ride. I always had my hand gun with me. It was on my hip but my buddy Damon always watched me cause he knew I hated it but its nice to have someone watch over you when your going somewhere weird. And I could tell he was following me. It wasn't hard to tell since I new him scent and all that.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:29 am

Vessa & Kyler
The half-siblings were sitting outside discussing something about something unimportant. Well, to Vessa it wasn't important but to Kyler it was extremely important. The red-haired girl was laying on a branch of an oak tree that was situated in front of her two-story house. Kyler was seated beneath the tree and was looking up at her, talking. "Okay, so... We've come to the conclusion that....?" She left the sentence hanging for him to finish.
"That I shouldn't go afterevey girl I meet."
"Good boy!"
Kyler gave Vessa a dirty look before standing up to his feet and stretching his arms over his head before dropping them by his sides and rolling his shoulders back. The fallen angel turned on his heel and walked off, leaving his half-sister in her tree.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:33 am

Damon
I smirked alittle and saw someone coming in a distance. I growled as my eyes went red and I hopped down infront of Jezebel and her horse and stopped them dead in their tracks. I kept my eyes on this guy. I didn't need him being something immrital that loves killing everything in sight. "Hold on Jezebel. I think someone might be coming close to you........" I say as I saw her out of the counter of my eye her readying her gun.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:04 am

Kyler
I had no idea where I was going, I just had to get away from Vessa. She had a knack for rubbing in when she's right. I look up as I approached two people and a horse. I slow down when I got close enough to see a gun. Holy crap. Well, good thing about being a fallen angel... You can't feel physical pain! I guess that's good. I dunno, I stop walking and just stand there like a frozen deer in headlights. I knew the male was a vampire and the female was a werefox... Fun.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Jezebel
I looked down at the guy and could tell he wasn't trying to hurt any of us. I slide off my horse and looked at Damoj then put the gun away. "You lost or something kid?" I asked and turned around and looked at him alittle. He was either shocked or he was afraid. And by how Damon was looking at him he wasn't a bad immortal. Not like a werewolf scent. Then he would be giving the guy a death glare.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:05 am

Kyler
I snapped out of my daze when the girl slid off her horse. I shake my head in answer to her; I wasn't lost. I look over my shoulder towards my house and saw Vessa stalking her pet. I looked back at the duo and spoke up, "No, actually. I figured I was allowed to walk through my woods. Without, y'know... Getting attacked." These could be considered my woods, considering my father owned fifty acres of land. And these trees were growing in the soil.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum