RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and Wolves

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 Empty Re: For Lala and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 AlexMckee01

Olly began to tap his foot faster not looking at her. Olly had to say that he had never liked any one other then her, he found it odd. But he had no clue if she felt the same way. Maybe this was a bad idea. What would be a good cover up nowe though. Olly sighed under his breath and looked at her. " I'm glad your helping them out here." He said to change the subject. Olly looked back to the ground then back up to her feelin her eyes on him. She knew he was hiding something. Why was this so hard? Olly shook his head and leaned back on the couch. " Maya.." He tried again.

Olly sighed and looked at the floor. " I've been wanting to tell you that I've had crush on you since the day we met." He sighed again not looking at her. He just hoped she wouldn't be mad, and wouldn't freak out. olly didn't know what he would do if he lost her again. That last year had been boring as hell. He almost lost it. Olly glacing over at her his foot still tapping like mad.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Maya blinked. Her face had lost all color for a moment and her warm brown eyes widened a bit. Her lips parted and a flicker of some uncertain emotion took over her features before her face became blank. Maya most definitely hadn't been expecting that. Well, she had just dropped a huge deal of information onto him. So, maybe it was appropriate to let him reveal something he had obviously been holding in for a long time. Still, she hadn't been prepared for this kind of revelation. Her eyes flickered down and she tried to think of any signs. He had really acted like a best friend, so maybe Maya was just super oblivious to everything. "How...?" Her lips formed the word but no sound escaped her mouth. She swallowed, this greatly effecting her. It may not have been as great of a deal as it was, but he had apparently liked her since they first met, in the eighth grade. And he never said a word. Well, Maya no longer needed to fear that he wouldn't accept her. She licked her lips, drawing a large breath of air before exhaling.

"I, um..." She was at a loss for words. How exactly was she supposed to react to this? He was her best friend, even after a year of not talking. And suddenly her stomach twisted with guilt. He liked her, apparently a lot, and she ditched him for one entire year. She already felt bad, but this made it worse. And now her mind was racing, coming up with ideas in only a few seconds. Would he have said something earlier? Would they have been a couple if she had spent the year with him and everyone else? She hadn't really had a huge social life with anyone but family the entire year, so would she have been with some one else that year instead? She ran a hand through her hair, a sign that she was incredibly nervous. She only did so when she was nervous, anticipating something or guilty. Maya finally looked up at him. She looked back at her thoughts. Would they have been a couple? And obviously that was when she realized that she returned the same feelings. It was hard to click back so easily with some one after a year of no talking. One year, one year, one year. "I like you, too." She said, and did the thing she had been wanting to do for one year. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his softly, hesitant.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 Hej8

Olly now looked at her tracing her face. He was scared extreamly scared. The silence was going to kill him. He need to know if she felt the same way. Olly shifted in his seat and dropped his eyes to the floor. Tapping his foot so rapidly was making his legs hurt. Olly looked back at her hearing her speak at first. She sounded so unsure. Olly was about ready to stand up and leave whrn she said she liked his back. Olly's jaw dropped and his eyes swiched from the dark brown back to their blueish brown. A small grin pulled on Olly's lips. And then she kissed him.

Olly could help, but gasp. He had waited for her to do this for years, and she just did. Olly kissed her slightly deeper, leaving his hands rested on the couch. When she pulled away Olly looked at her. " I- I..." Olly stubbled over his words looking at her with blue eyes, the bluest she had ever seen them. " I had no clue." Olly said giving her a grin. Olly widhed he had said something before, it had been a year, and then she talked to him yesterday. he knew alot had gone on with her, but why didn't she talk to him, she didn't even call to see if he was okay. Olly sighed and looked at her again. " Maya, how long have you liked me back?" He asked looking at her closely. Olly wanted to lean in and kiss her again, but he held himself back. His eyes glued on hers tracing her face. Olly could tell what mood she was in, but he did hope she was happy. After a short time Olly dropped his eyes to the floor and looked at his leg, that was still slightly tapping on the floor. Olly was happy that she felt the same way, but he was lost about so manythings.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:48 pm

She was blushing, which was something she really didn't do. There weren't many things that embarrassed her and she could definitely have a casual talk about a serious subject with anyone. She once had a conversation about sex with a seventeen year old boy near the end of the ninth grade, which was rather odd. But as he made comments through the talk, she remained with a poker face. That had been an interesting day. She blushed again when he asked how long had she liked him. She poked his side and narrowed her eyes at her before rolling them. She wanted to be as opposite of serious as possible. She had to be comfortable around him, not too much had changed. "Well, to be honest, I think I just realized. But all throughout the year I missed you the most. And I missed you a lot more than I would a friend." She said, trying to be honest without embarrassing herself. She looked directly into his eyes and half smiled, still nervous about being around him. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him on the tight side. She never got the chance to really hug him, and now she had an excuse to hold on a lot longer than most people would. She felt like crying, so happy and relieved.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 4430879492a5020483515l

Damon saw the light blush across her cheeks, he found it odd she never blushed. Not very. Olly listened to what she said. " SO you had a pup crush." He said giving a small grin. " But you just never new." Olly smiled when her arms were wrapped around his waist, he hugged her back and placed a light kiss onto her head. " So Maya, what do you think about going out to dinner?" He asked pulling away with a grin. " As a date, just you and me." Olly said giving her a light kiss on the cheek. " Or do you have plans?" Olly asked looking at her then glancing at her stairs. Where was all of her family any way? Some one had to have been here with those kids.... Who leave two babies alone in a house. Olly shrugged in his mind and looked at her. Pushing her hair behind her hair. " You have no clue how long a waited to be able to kiss you." Olly said giving a grin and kissing her lightly again. " No clue."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:29 am

She grinned, pleased he was already asking her out. "I'd be honored," She said, ducking her head feeling incrediblely embarrassed. This was just so difficult to believe. "Well, then what kind of kisses are these?" She asked him, amused by his words. How many times was he given the opportunity to kiss her? She wasn't sure what to think of all of this just yet. A few hours ago, they had simply been reunited best friends. And now Olly was going to take her out on a date. Maya decided that it didn't matter. She liked him a lot and do did he, besides they had known each other for years prior to this moment. She pulled away fom Olly only to kiss him again. It felt so nice to be so close to Olly and Maya made sure this kiss lasted longer than a few seconds like their past ones had. Well, they'd only shared three kisses now. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hoping there would be many more.

Ooc; lame but it's five thirty can you blame me?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 Hej7

Olly looked at her closely. " I know thaat I've had many chances before, including twice yesterday. I was just scared to do so." Olly gave her a smile. He chuckled. " Not like I'm going to eat your face off the first time I kiss you or something." Olly laughed giving her a white smile. She then kissed him again and Olly grinned under it. Maya's arms went up over his neck and in return Olly's went around her waist, pulling her onto his lap. Olly tilted his head off the the side more deepening the kiss. Olly was tempted to shove his tongue into her mouth, but he held himself back, not wanting her to get mad or something. Just then Olly heard footsteps at the door and it was pushed open. Some one walked through the door and stopped. Olly pulled away from Maya and looked over at the door. His eyes slightly wide, he wasn't planning on someone come home. And he was sure she wasn't either.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:16 pm

“What the fu-...cking shit...?” His eyes widened and the keys in his hands slipped through his fingers and fell to the floor. Maya jumped from the loud sound, inching away from Olly. It was deadly silent and Maya couldn’t look up. For once, her face burned as she blushed. Maya was afraid of who exactly walked in on them, but from the deep voice and... vocabulary she had an idea. But she didn’t want to accept this and hoped it was just some one who happened to sound like him. Daniel. Father of the two beautiful twins in the room over and current occupant of the couch in front of them. Maya buried her face in her hands for a moment before moving them up and running them through her hair. Guilt. Daniel had never met Olly before. How the hell was she supposed to introduce him to Olly? He didn’t even know Olly existed, or the fact the boy whose lap she had formerly occupied was named Olly. It must have surely shocked, and disgusted him, when he walked in on his possible, future sister-in-law kissing some... stranger. That’s what he was, wasn’t he? At least to Daniel. Maya exhaled, looking up to meet Daniel’s eyes. He looked... terrified.

“Danny!” Maya almost yelled, just as shocked. her reaction was delayed a bit. Olly seemed to have disappeared behind her and it felt like it was only her and him. She jumped up, hands awkwardly pressed against her sides. “Umm, hi...?”
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 0635

Olly looked at the other man standing in the door way, slightly wide eyed. He had no clue who it was. But the other seemed quite shoked. Olly didn't move he just looked at the other. Maya quickly got off his lap seeing the other. Maya seemed to freak out slightly as well. She then stood and said hi to the other. Olly stood up and acted as if he was going to run out the back door, but he didn't. Olly was going to be brave here. He walked over and held his arm out to the man infront of him. " hello. I'm Oliver... Oliver Brown, I live up the streat." When the other man just looked at Olly's hand he quickly dropped it to his side.

Olly stepped back and stood next to Maya again. He wasn't quite sure what to say, and or do. " Should I go?" Olly whispered to her. Olly had no clue who this other person was. But he guessed it was the father of the two babies up stairs. Why did he flip? Well I guess it would be odd to walk in on Maya kissing some one. She wasn't that kind of person. Olly didn't even know if she had dated anyone around the other.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Maya watched as Daniel awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, murmuring a soft 'hey' in response. His eyes never left their hold on Maya's and it seemed they were almost having a telepathic conversation. Daniel's eyebrows furrowed in frustration as Maya crossed her arms over her chest, ignoring Olly's words but stepping a bit closer to him. It seemed the conversation had turned into almost an argument, and Maya had won. Daniel sighed and stuck his hands in his pockets, uncomfortable when Olly offered a hand. He most definitely wasn't going to shake, and Maya couldn't be mad because she understood. "Umm, Olly's been my best friend since the eighth grade..." Maya added quickly after Olly introduced himself and Daniel rejected the offer of shaking hands; just in case Daniel said something rude about him never knowing Olly or even aware of Olly's existence, only to find out when he stumbled upon him kissing Maya. Maya smiled nervously, looking between the both of them. Daniel's blue eyes flickered up Olly's figure for a moment, sizing him up and seeming to be judging him. Daniel was only an inch or so taller than Olly, but looked a whole lot more muscular and... experienced in fighting. Daniel wasn't a body builder, but he used to be an athlete before the pregnancy.

"Daniel." The boy introduced himself slowly, seeming cautious. He wasn't glaring, or giving Olly any cold looks. He simply regarded the stranger like a normal person would especially in this situation. He didn't say anything else, to add any friendliness. Maya smiled again, awkward. She was never really awkward, comfortable around people. She didn't exactly have a person space bubble and there were very little subjects that made her squirm. She was really comfortable around people.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 Alex+McKee+12

Olly watched the two as they seemed to speak though their locked eyes. He just stood there watching for quite some time. The other male seemed quite pissy about walking into the house on them kissing. Olly found it ridiculous, it's not like they were the ones that had two kids up stairs. He would never let that happen. A kiss is a kiss, nothing more. Olly could help it any more watching the way the other male was acting. Why did it matter if he had no clue who Olly was. Maya's mother knew him, not like he was a stranger in this home. " You know dude, you have no room to talk here. We're not the ones that were having sex, and having kids and fifteen." Olly didn't say in in a rude way, but it seemed to tick the other off quite a bit. He kept his pocker face now locking eyes with the other male. Olly wasn't scared, this wasn't rightfully this mans house any way, he was here because he had no where else to go. Although Olly would not say that, no need to add any more anger here. He was temted to turn and run out the back door, but he stood his ground, eyes locked on the other.

Olly didn't have anything against this other male nor did he want to be on his bad side. Maya's mother loved Olly as did some of her other family, there was no need to get on ones bad side. Even if it was this guy who was acting like an ass over a kiss. Olly let his eyes flick quickly over to Maya before they landed on the other male again. He folded his arms cross his chest and waited for the very ticked looking male to speak.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Something flashed in Daniel's eyes. "Danny..." Maya started, but Danny interrupted her. She bit her lip and stayed quiet, looking incredibly guilty. Daniel was a year younger than her, but she still felt like he was more of a big brother feeling. She hated the look in his eyes, how deflated he seemed for a moment. That flash of weakness. Maya reached for Olly's hand as Daniel spoke calmly. He didn't look angry or hurt or anything. It freaked the hell out of her. There was never a moment when Danny wasn't smiling or scowling.

"But I know how it starts. A kiss, even on the couch, and suddenly that kiss doesn't end. It only stops for a few moments as you tear each other's fucking clothes off and suddenly it's sex." He said slowly, and now there was fury in his eyes. Maya grabbed Olly's hand, even though his arms were crossed over his chest, and yanked him away and to the door. She slammed the door behind her, leaning against it for a moment before looking into Olly's eyes. She shook her head and led him away before Danny could open the door and follow. Although, it didn't seem like something Danny would do, she wanted to get as far away as possible from that house. The entire time, Maya gripped Olly's hand tightly. Still, there wasn't a hint of anger in her face.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 AlexMckee02

Olly watched the other male as he spoke. He shook his head and was about to speak when his hand was taken and he was dragged out of the house. Olly looked at Maya when they were out side and walking down the road again. " I'm sorry, but I had to point that out, he was acting like a jerk." He glanced down at his hand that with tightly in her grip and was starting to hurt. Olly made her stop walking infront of his house and looked at her. " Are you okay?" He asked looking at her closely. " You know that I would never let what he said happen right." He said looking into her eyes. olly wasn't lying he wouldn't want to do that at the time. Fuck they were still kids. The thought of messing up and ending up with a kid really freaked him out. Not that he wouldn;t take care of it or something, but still. Olly leaned over and lightly kissed her before he heard hid front door open. Glacing over he saw maddy looking rather confused at the door.

Maddy knew that her brother liked Maya and had for a long time. But since when did they get together. She shook her head blowing it off and walked over to him. " Yeah yeah I'm home eary, Lilly's mom changed her mind." Olly gave a small nod. " So since when are you to together?" She asked looked at her brothers hand that was locked in the other females had.

Olly looked at his sister and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. " Well, today i guess." He said giving a small chuckle and Maddy nodded before she walked over and got into her car. Olly watched as she pulled out of the drive. " So what do you want to do now." He asked looking over at the girl. There wasn't really much to do in this town witch really sucked, but they always found some way to pass time. " Swimming, movie, lunch?" He asked smiling at the girl who was standing next to him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Maya didn’t know what to think. The comment Oli made was so unlike him. It surprised her that he could be so snarky to anyone, really. She sighed when he apologized, looking away. She wasn’t the one he should say ‘sorry’ to. Her hand still held his tightly, their fingers entwined. She wasn’t sure whether or not she was hurting him, but by now she didn’t care. Maya had been around for the entire pregnancy. She never met Daniel before he became a father, so she couldn’t say what he had been like simply dating Valentina. She stood by him and her cousin the entire nine months, and was one of the first people to meet the twins. Daniel had explained to her first before anyone of how his parents had rejected him. She helped Valentina convince her mother to approve of him staying. Maya had fought for Daniel and gone alongside Valentina. Those two people were so special to her. To see Daniel so hurt and vulnerable, only to close up like he used to... it killed her. She wasn’t angry at Oli. She was nowhere near upset with him. She was simply disappointed. It felt like he had insulted her entire family, he had certainly insulted Daniel and Valentina. How could Oli say something like that? He didn’t need to. It certainly wasn’t necessary. Danny would’ve backed off... Daniel should have backed off.

“I know.” She said, not really confirming whether or not she was okay. Was she? She was starting to look at this from Oli’s point of view... from a stranger’s point of view. People would definitely reject Daniel and Valentina and the twins. People would reject her family. She closed her eyes as Oli’s lips were on hers for a brief moment, and turned her head to see what Oli was looking at. Maya blinked as her eyes flickered over Maddy’s confused expression. Maya’s eyes flickered downwards as for once she was shy, listening to the two sibling’s conversation. They had just gotten together today. There hadn’t even been a first date. Was this too fast? Before, it had felt so perfectly paced but now that she thought about it... Maya ran a hand through her hair, a little uncomfortable. Oli was acting so normal, like nothing happened. Maya felt a bit overwhelmed.

“I, um...” Maya began, but she wasn’t able to finish her sentence.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 am

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 06

Olly looked at her, making her look in his eyes. " Maya? I didn't make you mad did I because if I did I'll go right back there and tell him I'm sorry." He dropped his eyes to the ground and let out a light sigh. " Maya I don't know what got into me, I just think that he was going a little over bored." He let out another sigh and looked back up at her. " Let's go in the house." Olly said leading her inside.

(( Sorry wb.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 am

... i know my post sucked, but will you reply?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Maya attempted a smile as she shook her head, though she ended up grimacing. "No, it's fine. You just gave me a bit of a reality-check." She said, sighing as she took his hand and let him lead her into his house. Though Olly had accepted most of her family, it seemed as if Danny and Valentina were exceptions. Well, he hadn't really said anything about the mother of the twins, but that comment really struck her. She knew Valentina would be upset when Danny told her (if he did) and she would have to calm the girl down. Valentina was sensitive, which wasn't a good combination considering she was a mother at age sixteen. It wasn't like Maya was going to say anything. She wasn't mad at Olly. But she had to realize that from an outsider's point of view her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend probably looked... bad. It wasn't bad that their family had accepted the couple, but the thoughts Maya had when she first found out about the pregnancy were returning again. She needed to distract her mind. As they entered the house and the dogs came over, Maya looked up at Olly as she crouched down to pet Amo. "You know what... Can we watch a movie? In like an actual theater?" She said, standing up.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:14 am

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 12-1

Olly let her take his hand in hers as she walked into the house. When Amo bolted up Olly gave a smile and watched the beautiful girl pet the dog. She then asked a question and Olly gave a smile. " I would love to." The boy walked into the kitchen and grabbed his keys before he lead her out to the truck and pulled open the door. When she was in her seat Olly closed the door and walked over sliding into his own seat. The large red and black truck started to the roar and Olly looked out the back window as he pulled out.

(( Sorry I don't feel good =P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Maya nodded and followed him outside after a while. She slid into the front seat and looked out the window as he drove. Her forehead was pressed against the glass and her arms were wrapped around her waist the entire ride. If Olly had been playing music, she wouldn't notice as she was completely spaced out. The blur of trees hypnotized her, and she blinked only every now and then. Maya wondered what they would be watching in the back of her mind, but most of her thoughts were blank. She loved horror, but didn't favor science-fiction. She was okay with romance, but hated romantic comedies. Comedies and Action by itself were cool. Maybe there was a good horror out. There were three types of people who watched scary movies. The first, and most common, never actually watched the movie. They were too busy with their faces attacked to some one else, either comforting the other or simply sucking face. She didn't necessarily enjoy hearing moans in midst of screaming. Maya could stand sex scenes, they didn't really make her uncomfortable because not many things did, but public displays of affection usually annoyed her. She was okay with a cute kiss, or holding hands and such, but when there is not an inch of space between you that was where Maya crossed the line.

The second type of person to watch a horror movie was the complete opposite of Maya. They pretty much enjoyed torturing themselves, completely into the movie. They often over-analyzed things and jumped often. These people were the most fun to watch a movie with, in Maya's opinion because you can either tease or comfort them (and not necessarily by kissing). At night, they'd wake up and think about it. It could get that bad. The third type of person was herself, and these people love horror movies. They like being scared, even though they don't really believe in any of it. They like the slight adrenaline rush you feel from watching a really good horror movie, being in the edge of your seat and even tip of your toes. Some actually enjoyed the gore, and some liked laughing at the movies. Others simply watched and enjoyed them, and some comforted another during the movie. Maya suddenly found herself really wanting to watch a horror movie now. She blinked and sat up straight, realizing they were almost at the movie theater.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 J93L32PYzpebbb1kd0vox5oXo1_500

It was so quiet on the way to the movie house. Olly knew that she had said that she wasn't mad at him, but why wasn't she talking? Why wasn't she being how she was before? Olly just shook his head and drove watching speeding cars drive past him. He glanced over at the girl every once in a while, but didn't say anything. Olly sighed and rested his head on his left hand the right on the wheel. He watched the lines go by on the road as he drove the dotted ones making him slightly dizzy.

Once they got cloer to the movie house Olly moved his head off his hand and looked over at Maya, she looked as if she had been thinking rather hard. Olly pulled into the parking lot and turned off the truck. Stepping out of the truck Olly patted his pocket, and then remebered that he had thrown his smokes away. he sighed and looked over at the girl was was now stepping out of the car. Walking over to the building Olly opened the door for her and then stepped in himself. Looking at the list of movies then over to the girl Olly spoke. " So what do you want to see?" He asked his voice quiet and calm. These were the only words shared since they were at the house. Olly jumped when his phone went of in his pocket. He picked in up and spoke. " Hello?" Olly headed out the front door to talk. Maddy had called wondering where he was, and why the dogs were still home. the male seemed to take his animals every where. So when she came home seeing the dogs were still there, she was rather confused. Olly let her know that he had gone out and the dogs had been left inside the home for that reason. Olly head back in to the building after getting off the phone. " Sorry about that." He said giving the girl a small smile. " So did you find out what to watch?" He asked swiching off his phone and placing it in his pocket.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:17 am

Maya looked a bit upset when he came back. She ran a hand through her hair, a sign she was either guilty or nervous. She didn't look at him. "Let's watch a horror, of course." She said, a bit too quickly. She turned on her heel and walked away, not waiting for him to catch up. She bought the tickets and waited for Olly to come by her side before handing the tickets over and letting the man direct them to which theatre. "I'll get food." She blurted out and handed him the tickets. She shot him a look that said 'don't follow me' and she practically ran towards the lines to buy food were at.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 am

Olly

Olly was very confused by how the girl was acting. He tried more then once to stop her but she quickly took off. Olly knew not to follow her. She had given him ' the look." Olly every well knew that look, he let out a heavy sigh and head to find seats. Rubbing his forehead when he sat down Olly thought. Had he really done something wrong? Or was she just in a bad mood? Because she seemed so happy when she showed his the twins. And not to metion how happy she seemed when she was on his lap kissing him. But then her brother in law or what ever he was going to be, had to come in and mess everything up. Olly laid his head back on the seat and waited for her to come in.

She of corse picked a movie he had already seen, but oh well he would watch it again. he had came here they day before she came over and watched it with one of his friends, and Maddy. Olly's foot began to tap rather quickly as he looked up and still didn't see her back. the line for food and drinks was not very long at all, so what would be keeping her. All that Olly knew is that she was not being her happy go lucky self today.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:04 am

Maya stood in line nervously. Her brows were furrowed and her lips curved into a slight frown, it was obvious she was really bothered. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she felt a presence behind her. There weren't too many people ahead of her, but she knew this was going to be a wrong wait regardless. She had always had terrible luck when it came to lines and always chose the ones that were filled with people who were apart of big groups with endless orders, or people who just couldn't make up his or her mind. "Hey, Maya." A deep voice said behind her. She turned around, only to find Mike face to face with her. He had never been that tall... She shook her head mentally at that thought and took a step back. She almost bumped into the person ahead of them. Maya crossed her arms over her chest.

"You've already approached me once tonight and managed to ruin my night. What do you want, now?" She wasn't glaring at him, she just seemed weary. Mike grinned. She sighed and tried to ignore him before ordering a big bucket of popcorn and two drinks. She grabbed a packet of reese's pieces and made her way to the theatre, unfortunately, Mike followed. He raised a brow when she kept looking over at him, so she decided to just ignore him in the theatre too. It wasn't like he was going to sit right near her. She hurried in and looked for Olly, sitting next to him when she found him. She smiled at him, trying to reassure him she wasn't pissed. She placed her drink on her right side, and leaned forward to put Olly's drink on his left side's armrest. She pulled the armrest between them up and sat a bit closer. The theater was nice, she could say that.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:00 am

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 4526346875_0a94265234_thumb

Olly opened his eyes when he heard a small group of people walk in. watching the door he then saw Maya and gave a small smile. She took he seat and placed his drink in his cup holding. But Olly's mind for some reason shot back to when she walked in. There was some guy by her side. he thought he had seen him before, but Olly wasn't sure. He wondered if that's why Maya was acting funny, but why would it be from that? He was rather confused once again. The male leaned over and kissed the girl cheek before he looked at the screen when the room began to darken. he just hoped he wouldn't have to lissten to screaming sissies the whole time the movie was on. He knew that Maddy screamed more then once when she came with her. But Olly wasn't fased by the movie. he had watched things like this since he was just a kid, and not to mention all the movies he had watched with Maya by his side.

When the movie started Olly heard some one sit behind them. Olly glanced over his sholder and saw the guy Maya had walked into sitting behind him. The boy looked rather confused, but he just shrugged it off looking back at the movie screen. his foot was still moving rather fast on the ground, and it was moving even faster now that the male was behind them.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Maya was more than a little annoyed when Mike came to sit behind her. She sighed and leaned back in her seat, the popcorn on her lap.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next